Pop Star's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan kissed her chest giving each nipple one last suck before sliding his big cock inside of his sister's tight pussy.

"Oh god!" Britney moaned squeezing her eyes shut trying to take the pain.

Bryan kept sliding more of his cock inside of her gently making sure not to hurt her.

"Jesus Christ! How big are you?" Britney asked. She bit on her lower lip moaning softly.

"Am I hurting you too much baby? I can stop," Bryan said.

Britney looked at him and raised a brow. "Stop? Are you crazy? Don't you know how bad I want you to slide that huge cock of yours in me? Get it all in me bro, make me loose just for you."

"You got it baby."

Bryan continued sliding himself inside of her until he finally got his entire dick inside. Britney gasped and held on to his shoulders. "Oooh! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She begged.

Bryan felt his eyes almost roll to the back of his head feeling how tight and warm she was. It was as if he could barely fit inside of her. He moved slowly in and out of her at first letting her get used to his cock.

"You feel so good in me! Do it faster Bryan, please!" Britney urged.

Bryan thrust his hips making his cock go in deeper and began to pump in and out of his sister. His balls were filled with cum and he was almost afraid he'd cum too soon. He couldn't help himself though, she felt so good he started to fuck her fast and hard.

"Oh fuck! Yes like that! Keep fucking me bro! Get deep in me! Shoot your seed in me!"

Bryan fucked her nice and hard watching her breasts bounce like crazy. "Britney, you feel so fuckin' good! I swear I'm going to cum too fast!"

Britney looked into his eyes. "Do it. Cum in me. Let me take your incestuous cum."

Bryan put his hands over her tits and squeezed them gently. "I can't hold back baby, oh fuck!"

Bryan's body tightened and he felt his balls release his sperm. Hot ropes of cum shot out of his cock and deep inside his sister's pussy. It felt as if he couldn't stop filling her with sweet brotherly cum.

After he was finished Bryan slid his cock out and fell on the bed next to his sister. Britney sighed heavenly and turned to look at her brother. Bryan was busy trying to catch his breath.

"Mmm I have your cum in me, it feels so good," Britney whispered placing a soft kiss on her brother's lips.

"You looked so sexy taking my cum sis. You're so beautiful."

"I'm also very sweaty and dirty right now. I'm going to go take a shower," She said. Britney got up slowly letting Bryan get a view of her nice ass.

She turned slightly and said," You can join me if you like." And continued to sashay across the room.

Bryan was still in shock. He heard the bath water running and knew he had to go join his sister in the shower. He walked in the bathroom slowly seeing the warm water steamed it all up.

"Britney..." He whispered.

She opened up the shower door and smiled sweetly. "In here bro."

Bryan stepped into the shower with her and closed the shower door behind him. Her body was all wet and her hair drenched around her pretty face.

"Mmm you look good wet," he said putting his arms around her from behind. He kissed her neck softly.

"You care to wash me up?" She asked in a sexy voice.

"Not at all," Bryan replied grabbing a bar of soap.

He washed her up good and she returned the favor. They kissed sweetly as their bodies were covered with soapsuds. After washing up, Bryan was about to turn the water off but Britney stopped him.

"Wait, before I leave tonight, I want to taste you."

Bryan's heart raced. "You do?"

"Oh yeah!"

Bryan cupped her face. "I'm ready sis."

She looked down casually and giggled. "I can see you are."

Bryan knew he had a hard on once again. He watched his sister get on her knees ready to suck him off. He grabbed his cock and slowly put it between her lips. Her eyes met with his as she gradually began to move her lips up and down his big cock.

Bryan could feel her warm mouth sucking his prick desperately wanting to make him cum. Bryan grabbed her hair, gently shoving her closer to his cock.

"Suck me baby, suck my cock," Bryan begged.

Britney reached up and grabbed his balls gently massaging them and squeezing them. Bryan tossed his head back and began to pump his cock in and out his sister's mouth. Britney held still letting him fuck her mouth.

"You're mouth feels so hot! I can't wait to have you swallow my load baby sis."

He could feel his cum stirring in his balls and knew it wouldn't be long before he came. He stopped fucking her mouth and let her continue to suck him off. Britney put more pressure on his cock with her lips. She could barely get his cock in her mouth but she was managing just fine.

"I'm so close! Are you ready to taste me? I'm going to cum. I want you to open your mouth sis and let me watch you take my cum in your mouth."

As much as he didn't want to, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and jerked it off letting his cum splatter all over her pretty face. He saw she was surprised at first but then she opened her mouth and hot creamy cum squirted inside her mouth. Britney swallowed it nicely and looked up at her brother with her cum covered face.

"You made such a mess bro!" She said playfully.

Bryan turned red. "I'm sorry. I had to do that. I've always wanted to do that."

Britney let the water rinse her face off and she got back up on her feet. "You taste so good though! I'm going to enjoy you being my secret lover."

He held her in his arms tightly never wanting to let go. "I love you sis," he said squeezing her tightly and feeling her heartbeat next to his.

"I love you." Bryan opened his eyes and realized he was talking to himself. He was holding a pillow close to him.

He looked around and realized it had all been a dream. He sighed and threw the pillow down, feeling angry that it had all be an illusion. He looked and realized he'd left his computer on. Britney's picture was still on the screen, leaving him hungry for her.

He got up and stared at the screen running his fingers on the screen. His eyes filled with tears of love that he had for his sister. He stared, mesmerized by her.

"Britney..." He whispered remembering his dream.

12