Popcorn, Extra Butter

Story Info
Drunk sluts and good girls at a small town AA meeting.
8.4k words
4.59
34.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: Yes, I need an editor. No. I do not want an editor. Yes it jumps around too much, yes there's too many people to keep track of, yes it's too long, yes it's too short, yes it's in the wrong category, yes this is stupid shit, and yes I suck. Just scroll down to the end, leave comments based on the disclaimers alone and have a nice day.

For everyone else, I hope you enjoy this little tale.

**.**.**

Jenny Rose showed up at the Willingness Is The Key group, left eye swollen and purplish black and tank top ripped, exposing a generous amount of her breasts.

Her short hair was bleached white but her eyebrows were a dark brown, she was missing an upper tooth, and there was a tattoo visible where her top did not meet her shorts.

It was hard to guess the woman's age because of her bleached hair but she was no teenager, even if she did dress like one.

"I uh, I called the AA Hotline," she explained as she came into the small classroom at Cabrini High School. "They said you guys had a meeting here?"

"Welcome; glad you're here," Jamie Baggett smiled. "Got coffee over here. Well, it's kind of like coffee. Carter made it."

"Hey Jamie? Bite me," Carter snapped as many in the classroom laughed.

The older woman introduced herself to the newcomer and dragged her around, introducing her to the other women in the room. By the time they'd started the meeting, Jamie had managed to find out that Jenny Rose was not Jenny Rose's real name, that the woman was fifty four years old, that she was originally from Chicago, Illinois and had just dumped her abusive boyfriend, left him in a cheap motel room in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

"Kind of finally figured it out," Jenny wailed to the group. "Every time fucked up shit happens? It's because I'm fucked up."

Jamie, normally the 'language police' of the group did not address Jenny's profanities. She pursed her lips tightly, but let Jenny continue with her tale of woe.

"And my old man? Remember him going to these meetings," Jenny continued. "So when Greyhound dumped my ass off here in, where the fuck is this place anyway?"

"DeGarde, Louisiana," Danny Lacombe said.

"Good luck finding it on a map," Grace Arceneaux joked.

"Sign says 'Welcome to DeGarde, come back soon.'" Hailee Breaux agreed.

"But its home," Danny said, giving a longing look at Hailee.

The nineteen year old girl was nearly nine months pregnant. To the terminally shy Danny Lacombe, Hailee Breaux was quite possibly the sexiest girl he'd ever seen. There was an almost elfin quality to the five foot tall girl; he found her irresistible. Her brown hair was cut into a cap that framed her slightly pudgy face and accentuated her warm brown eyes. At nineteen, she still had a few pimples mixed in with her freckles and her smile had one front tooth that was chipped.

Danny Lacombe was handsome, still possessing the roughneck physique of his younger days, a thick head of brown hair, and warm brown eyes.

"Anyway, when the buss dropped me off, I thought I might as well call the hotline," Jenny said.

Before the woman could take another breath and continue her long winded profanity laced tale, Jamie jumped in with, "Thanks for sharing. Danny, topic is the First Step; care to share?"

Whenever a newcomer straggled into their meeting, the Willingness Is The Key AA Group would make the first step the topic.

"I'm Danny and I'm an alcoholic," Danny said.

"Hi Danny," nearly everyone in the group said.

"Hi Darnell," Hailee said.

Grace slapped her best friend's leg under the table. Danny launched into his tale.

"What?" Hailee asked, turning to face her friend.

"Anyway, hadn't taken a shower in five or six days and didn't really care," Danny said a few minutes later. "Went into Early's, walked up to the liquor counter and there was that mirror? The Jack Daniel's mirror?"

Many in the room nodded, remembering the large mirror well.

"And got a good look at myself," Danny said. "Saw what alcohol was doing to me, turning me into and said 'My parents didn't raise me to be like this' and turned around and left the store and walked the seven miles to DeGarde CDU,"

"Thanks Danny," almost everyone in the group said.

"Thanks Darrel," Hailee said.

"What?" Hailee asked again when Grace slapped her leg again. "My name's Hailee and I'm an alcoholic."

"Hi Hailee," everyone said.

"My baby saved my life," Hailee admitted. "Found out I'm pregnant, don't even know the father's name, just some old guy slept with for a six pack of beer?"

"My name Demarcus and I'm an addict," an angry African-American man said, fidgeting in his wheelchair.

"Demarcus, this is an AA meeting, Danny cut the paraplegic off.

"What? Mother fucker, a drug is a drug is a drug; I got a fucking right..." Demarcus said.

"This is an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting, not a 'drug is a drug is a drug Anonymous meeting," Danny said again.

"Fuck all of y'all, that's all I got to say," Demarcus snarled as he pushed himself out of the room.

"Does that almost every meeting," Jamie explained to Jenny.

After the meeting, Danny and Carter helped Jamie clean up while Jenny stood and chatted with Grace and Hailee.

Grace Arceneaux and Hailee Breaux were living with Jamie; their parents had kicked both of the then eighteen year old girls out of their 'good Christian' homes when their pregnancies were revealed. Both girls were devastated at first, but now both regarded Jamie as not just their AA sponsor, but as their mother figure.

"Miss Jamie?" Grace said, waddling over to where the woman was standing.

"Yes, Sweetie?" Jamie smiled.

"Miss Jamie? That woman ain't got nowhere go," Grace whispered.

"Damn, Grace, shelter's already closed by now and got you and Hailee and Morgan; there's just nowhere..." Jamie mused.

The older woman turned to where Danny was drying the coffee urn.

"Danny?" she asked sweetly.

"It's a two bedroom house and Carter's already in the second bedroom," Danny protested.

"Let her crash on your couch; it's just until we can figure out where to put her," Jamie wheedled.

"Fine, fine," Danny said.

"Bye Carter, bye Donald," Hailee said as Danny led Jenny to his Dodge Ram pickup truck.

Grace slapped Hailee on her pudgy rear end.

"What?" Hailee protested.

"It's 'Danny,'" Grace snapped. "His name's 'Danny.'"

"Oh," Hailee said.

The smell of alcohol was still quite strong on the woman, but she did not seem to be in any danger of going into Delirium Tremens, seemed fairly coherent. She kept thanking Danny and Carter for the hospitality.

"No problem," Carter said. "Danny's in love with Hailee and figures sucking up to her sponsor will get her to fall in love with him."

"Hey Carter? Go fuck yourself, huh?" Danny snapped.

"Dude, I'm just kidding, huh?" Carter snapped back.

"Not funny, prick," Danny said.

"So, how long you been sober?" Jenny asked, hoping to diffuse the situation between the two roommates.

"Just picked up my seven year chip," Danny said.

"Wow!" Jenny gasped.

"Got forty three days this time," Carter said.

At the small two bedroom bungalow, Danny showed Jenny to the bathroom. He then rooted around and found her an old Judas Priest tee shirt. Jenny then availed herself of the shower.

When she came out nearly thirty minutes later, Danny had put a sheet on the velour couch, two pillows, and had a blanket on the back of the couch. Carter blazed past Jenny, slamming the door of the bathroom.

"Oh!" Jenny said, looking over her shoulder at the closed door. "Sorry; didn't realize..."

"Carter's got a bladder the size of a peanut," Danny smiled. "Had two cups of coffee at the meeting so..."

The tee shirt was a little shorter than Danny had realized. Jenny's breasts were very noticeable through the black material, nipples poking through. The shirt ended only a few inches below her crotch and when she flopped down on the couch, Danny could see her dark brown and gray pubic hair.

"Thought that shirt would be plenty big enough," he said.

"What? It's fine; you got a cigarette?" Jenny asked, rifling through her purse.

"Don't smoke," Danny apologized. "Carter used to think he quit last year."

"Shit," Jenny said. "There a store around here?"

"Can't go one night without one?" Danny asked.

"Last one was, fuck, what fucking time is it?" Jenny said.

"It's, uh, nine, its ten minutes til ten," Danny said, looking at his watch.

"Since five this morning, so last one was what? Twelve hours ago," Jenny said. "Going through fucking nicotine withdrawal here."

Danny fought down the smirk. If Jenny's last cigarette was at five this morning, her last cigarette was seventeen hours ago.

"Can't smoke in the house, all right? Danny said. "What brand you smoke?"

"Benson and Hedges," Jenny said.

Danny drove to the store, bought a pack of cigarettes, then drove back to his home.

When he walked in, Carter was sitting on the recliner, talking with Jenny.

"Hey," Carter said as Danny came back in.

"Hey," Danny agreed. "What's going on?"

"Carter thinks I don't know he's looking at my pussy," Jenny said and Carter's face flamed bright red.

"Remember, no smoking in my house, all right?" Danny said, handing Jenny the pack of cigarettes. "Damn, know how expensive those things are?"

"Seven bucks, last pack I bought," Jenny agreed.

"Seven... Damn! Glad I quit," Carter said.

"Well, good night," Danny said.

"Yeah, I'm paying four hundred a month," Danny heard Carter telling Jenny as he closed his bedroom door.

In the morning, Danny quietly entered his kitchen, quietly made his breakfast. The living room was visible from the kitchen and Danny could see Jenny sleeping soundly on the couch. In the dim morning light, Danny could see that Jenny looked every one of her fifty four years, and then some. But her breasts, which were exposed, did sit proudly on her chest, light brown nipples sticking up at least a half inch.

He ate quickly, then showered, dressed and left for another day at the St. Elizabeth Parish Public Library.

At four o'clock, Danny drove to the campus of the University of Louisiana at DeGarde for the first of his classes.

Then he drove as quickly as he could, heading toward the Baptist Church in Baylor Lake. The Sundowners Group met from seven until eight and it was his favorite meeting.

Danny was only seven minutes late and Hailee was reading 'How It Works' when he entered the small meeting room.

"The principles we have set down are guides to spiritual progress. Hi Donny," Hailee said. "We claim spiritual progress rather than spiritual perfection."

When she finished, Hailee gave Danny a smug little smile and smiled wider when he shook his head.

"Oh! Danny's here? Oh, now we can have a meeting," Mitch Redmann, an older man said.

"Hi Danny. And Carter's going to read the tradition of the month; Carter?" Dennis Dumas said.

"All of y'all? Blow it out your ears, huh?" Danny laughed.

Danny noticed that Jenny was present, and was still wearing his Judas Priest tee shirt. And was still going without a bra; her nipples were very noticeable in the snug garment.

Dennis read a passage about gratitude out of 'As Bill Sees It' and the meeting was underway.

"Dennis, I hate, and that's hate with a capital 'H' gratitude meetings," Mitch said. "But the truth is, I've got a much easier time looking at all I don't have, all I can bitch and whine and complain about, rather than looking at what I do have to be grateful for."

"I love gratitude meetings," Jamie said. "Just like Mitch, I too can think of a billion things to be ungrateful for."

After the meeting, nearly half of the twenty three people that had been at the meeting planned to go to Chuck, the hamburger place right across the street. Danny noticed that Carter seemed to be glued to Jenny's backside. Grace and Hailee had a quick discussion/argument, then decided they too wanted to eat hamburgers.

The moment they stepped outside into the early twilight night, both Carter and Jenny lighted their cigarettes. Danny looked at Carter and shook his head in disgust.

"So, Dennis, why you was late?" Hailee asked Danny as they trooped across the street.

"Ow!" Hailee cried out when Grace slapped her arm, hard. "What?"

"Danny!" Grace snapped. "His name is Danny!"

"Sociology class didn't let out until six fifty," Danny explained. "Believe me, busted my ass get here."

Dennis's wife and Paul's wife greeted the group. Both Dennis and Paul were men in their late thirties, yet Dennis's wife was a chubby strawberry blonde that had just celebrated her twentieth birthday. April, Paul's wife, was a small Asian-American woman that was coming up on her twenty fourth birthday.

"Okay, yes, y'all can put a bunch of tables together," Violet and April said and even helped shoved the tables together.

Danny did not try, did not plan it, but found himself with Jenny, reeking of cigarettes on one side of him and Hailee on the other side.

"I uh, I borrow about twenty bucks?" Jenny whispered, blowing cigarette tinged breath in his face.

"Yeah, yeah," Danny said.

"Hey Duncan, what you get here?" Hailee asked.

"South of the border, but it is super hot; really don't think you need give that baby any jalapenos, huh?" Danny smiled at her.

"Danny! His fucking name is Danny!" Grace exploded.

"Well what'd I call him?" Hailee yelled in return.

"I don't know, but it wasn't Danny!" Grace snarled.

"Hey Grace? Think you need ask yourself why Hailee's getting you so upset, huh?" Jamie said, voice hard.

"I'm sorry," Hailee apologized to Danny.

"No biggee," Danny shrugged.

"That Mitch guy's cute," Jenny whispered to Danny, cigarette tinged breath making him feel ill.

"And happily married," Danny whispered back.

"How happily?" Jenny asked, smiling at Mitch.

"Anyone had the Texas Chuck?" Carter asked.

"Very, last I heard," Danny said.

"Yeah, you, and you said you hated it," Violet reminded the twenty three year old man.

"How about him?" Jenny asked, smiling at David.

"Huh? Oh, oh yeah, had them onions on it," Carter remembered.

"Very happily married," Danny told Jenny.

"You're getting the Original, you always get the Original," Violet reminded Carter.

"Danny slipped Jenny a twenty dollar bill and the eleven people ordered. When the food arrived, they held hands, Jenny put up a bit of a struggle, then they prayed over their meal.

"Fuck, don't believe in God," Jenny complained. "I mean, there's a fucking God, why's all this shit happen, huh?"

"Didn't ask you if you believe in God," Danny snapped. "Held hands during the 'Our Father' huh? Head didn't explode, huh?"

"How is it, shut up Dennis Dumas," Violet asked as she checked to see if anyone's drinks needed a refill.

"Eh, it's all right, eight out of the eleven people intoned.

Dennis, Carter and Jenny were the only ones that did not say anything. But Dennis did flash his wife a wide smile.

"I hate all of y'all," Violet laughed and stomped to another table.

"Hey, know why you should always masturbate with these two fingers?" Carter blurted out, holding up his index and middle finger.

"Carter! There's ladies here, huh?" Dennis snapped.

"Because they're mine," Carter said.

Carter and Jenny were the only ones that laughed. The men, and Jamie shook their heads in disgust.

"And that's your roommate?" Hailee asked Danny, her displeasure evident.

"Roommate, but I didn't give birth to him, or raise him," Danny argued.

"So when is your baby due?" Jenny asked Hailee.

"Hmm, about nine, nine thirty," Hailee said, pretending to look at her watch.

"No shit; God! Can't wait," Grace agreed.

"They whine like this all the time?" Danny asked Jamie, teasing Hailee and Grace.

"Hmm? No, no, at home? It's ten times worse," Jamie agreed.

"It is not!" Hailee and Grace both said.

Finally, the group finished, had run out of things to laugh about, and decided to call it a night.

"Good night Donny," Hailee smiled.

Before Grace could react, Jamie pinched her.

"Need to do another fourth step?" Jamie asked.

"Good night," Danny smiled.

"Hey, uh, Danny, I'm riding home with Carter," Jenny said.

"Fine," Danny agreed.

He had not wanted her in his truck anyway, reeking of cigarettes as she did. And whatever perfume or lotion she had on was quite strong as well.

He stood in the parking lot with David, his sponsor, and Mitch and talked for about twenty minutes.

David and his wife Emily had been living life at a breakneck speed. Both drank and did whatever drugs they could, had multiple lovers, spent Emily's inheritance as fast as they could. Then early one morning, still quite wired on a night of cocaine and Bacardi rum, David plowed their Ferrari into a slow moving cement mixer. He still walked with a limp but Emily would never walk again.

David felt tremendous guilt over the accident, over crippling his wife. Emily just shrugged and said it was bound to happen sooner or later. And in the wreckage of their lives, they miraculously still had one another.

Mitch was married, or claimed he was married. He was always talking, lightly complaining about Rhonda. But no one had ever met Rhonda Redmann.

Finally, the mosquitos drove the three men to their cars. With a wave, Danny drove home.

At home, Danny was outraged. Despite telling Jenny that he did not want anyone smoking in his house, there was the unmistakable stench of cigarette smoke in the house. In the sink, he found a saucer that she'd used as an ashtray.

"God damn it, told you, fucking told you, don't smoke in my house, right?" Danny yelled.

"Dude, what? It was me, all right?" Carter yelled back.

"No, Carter, it's not all right, it's not all right at all," Danny bellowed.

He marched to his room, rifled in a dresser drawer then marched back to where an angry Carter and a chastened Jenny stood.

"Right here, second page of our lease agreement," Danny yelled, waving the papers. "No smoking in my house."

"I'm paying four hundred a month; I want to smoke I can smoke," Carter yelled back.

"No. You. Can't, Carter, no you can't. You signed this," Danny screamed.

"God, just spray some fucking Lysol, huh?" Jenny said.

After some more yelling and screaming, Danny slammed the door of his bedroom shut. He then called David.

"What's done is done," David calmly said. "No amount of screaming and stomping around is going to unsmoked them cigarettes. Pray, remind yourself that he's sick, ask God to remove the anger and go to sleep."

Even though the bathroom separated Danny's bedroom from the room Carter slept in, Danny woke up at twelve thirty and heard groans and thumps coming from Carter's room. At first, he was concerned. He swung his legs out of the bed and reached for his .357 magnum.

"Oh fuck, yeah, fuck me, oh God," Jenny cried out.

"God damn, Carter, woman's thirty years older than you," Danny thought, disgusted. "Bit of an Oedipus complex there, bitch?"

Then he smirked, "And hey Jenny? Thought you didn't believe in God."

The following day, as he was doing his homework, Danny saw a fellow student in the library.

"Hey Mike, help you find something?" he asked.

"Huh, oh hey Danny, what up?" the student said. "Just wanted put this up on the bulletin board."

Danny saw that it was a flyer for a Ron Howard Film Festival on the campus of the University of Louisiana at DeGarde.

"Bulletin board's back here," Danny said, approving posting the announcement.

He looked at the listing of movies that would be playing and realized, he had not known the extent of films the famous child and teen star had actually directed and or produced. He smiled as he remembered some of the films.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers