Porky's: The Gay Version Ch. 01

Story Info
Peewee & Brian meet in the broom closet.
1.1k words
4.15
28.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
143 Followers

Peewee was extremely horny. He was a virgin, but was very ready for his first sexual experience. Unbeknownst to his friends, Peewee was very curious about gay sex. It had started innocently enough, with him watching his classmates strip for gym and enjoying the many different styles and colors of underwear. Peewee especially enjoyed the trim and full cut boxer shorts most of the guys wore...they were really cool.

Unfortunately, most of his friends were squeamish about taking showers, so Peewee rarely got to see an actual cock. However, he generally chose a locker next to his hearthrob Brian, and one day got a glimpse of his soft prick through the fly opening of his boxer shorts. Brian noticed he was looking, and just smiled. Over time, Peewee developed a mad wild crush on Brian. He memorized every pair of boxers he owned (most were white or light blue) and fantasized what his hard cock would look like sticking out of the boxers. Although Peewee typically wore tight white jockey briefs under his jeans, he was definitely interested in trying boxer shorts at the next available opportunity. He felt like a real nerd wearing pajamas and tighty whities, and it didn't help his image, since he was one of the few guys from his gym period that dressed that way.

Peewee had started sending suggestive notes to Brian in math class, figuring he had nothing to lose. To his great surprise, Brian answered all of them! The messages got sexier and raunchier, and finally culminated with Brian daring Peewee to meet him in the remote broom closet on the third floor when all of the other kids were out for recess. Peewee was petrified, but replied "yes" and a time was made for the fateful meeting. After that point, Peewee jacked off three times a day thinking about what he and Brian were going to do in the tiny, cramped closet. When the actual time came, Peewee successfully eluded his class by using the bathroom on the third floor. Brian also tried the same ruse, and in a matter of minutes, both of the randy eighteen year olds had slipped into the closet. Brian quickly locked the door from the inside, then turned to face Peewee. The boys spontaneously gave each other a big bear hug.

"I can't believe this is really happening"

Peewee muttered, smiling widely at Brian.

"Me neither," his hearthrob replied. "I could tell by the way you were looking at me in gym you definitely liked my body."

"That's for sure" Peewee grinned. He started to unbutton Brian's shirt. The six foot three strappling athlete may no attempt to stop him, and soon Peewee was staring at Brian's cute crew neck white t-shirt. He then bent down and quickly removed Brian's sneakers and white jock socks. He slowly worked his hands up Brian's trousers, stopping at the protruding bulge to the right of his zipper. Peewee then kneaded the bulge like bread dough. Brian uttered a loud groan.

"Damn, Peewee, that feels incredible," Brian had his eyes tightly shut at this point.

Peewee became a little more adventurous, gradually unbuckling Brian's belt and lowering his zipper. Finally, he was in heaven. Brian's pants fell to his ankles, exposing a full cut pair of light blue boxer shorts and moderately hairy legs. The head and part of the shaft of Brian's considerable endowment poked out the fly slit of his boxers. Peewee licked his lips and took Brian's prickhead down his throat in one gulp. Brian moaned so loudly they both wondered if they would get caught. Peewee became very excited knowing he was pleasing Brian so intensly. Although the cock in his mouth soon swelled to a very full 7 inches, Peewee deep throated Brian like a pro, causing the big man to practically faint at one point. After 2 incredible minutes of lust, Brian suddenly reached over and pushed Peewee away from his crotch. Much as he enjoyed the blow job from his little friend, it was time to return the favor.

"W-w-h-at's the matter?" Peewee looked alarmed.

"Nothing's the matter, good buddy," Brian grinned "I just want to do the same to you, that's all."

With that, Brian lifted Peewee's jersey over his head, revealing a white crew neck t-shirt similar to his own. He then reverently took off Peewee's sneakers and brown socks. With shaky hands, Brian managed to pop the button of Peewee's blue jeans and lower the zipper. Peewee was so hard his prick pressed the fabric of his white cotton jockey shorts through the fly of his jeans. Brian finally pulled Peewee's pants all the way down, revealing his obscenely tented briefs.

"Still wearing jockey shorts, Peewee?" Brian snickered, as most of the high school kids he knew wore boxers.

"Yeah, but not for long...my mom's getting me new underwear next week!" Peewee turned beet red. Brian sniggered and lightly fingered Peewee's six incher through the front of his jockeys. Then, he tongued his rigid member vigorously, causing Peewee to grunt loudly in complete ecstasy.

"Oh my G-G-A-A-W-W-W-W-D-D!" Peewee could barely get the words out. Brian was merciless, blowing Peewee like a madman with his boner still encased in his briefs. Suddenly, Peewee got glassy-eyed and let out a howl of lust.

"ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I'M GGGGOOOINNNGGG TTTOOOO PPPPPOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!! Brian backed up just in time to witness the incredible sight of Peewee creaming his briefs. His buddy's intense orgasm caused Brian to go over the edge as well.

"SSSSSSHHHHHIIITTTTTTT!! IIIII'MMMMMMMM CCCOMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGG!!

Brian started to spurt cum all over the place, on Peewee's legs, cock, and jockeys. In a matter of seconds, both boys were completely spent. They collapsed on the floor, snuggling each other in a delightful state of post orgasmic bliss.

"That was unbelievable!" Peewee finally managed to squeak out.

"You're not a virgin any more!" Brian smiled back.

"Neither are you," Peewee needed to let the secret out once and for all.

"Promise you won't tell anybody I was a virgin until I was 18?" Brian looked genuinely concerned.

"If you promise to meet me here tomorrow, same time, same place!" Peewee grinned like a Cheshire Cat.

"DEAL!!" Brian shouted, lightly fingering Peewee's cum soaked underpants.

"And I'll wear better underwear next time" Peewee retorted "if you promise to blow me with my dick sticking out of them."

"I think that can be arranged." Brian reluctantly got dressed as he watched Peewee put back on his jersey and jeans. The two boys embraced and french kissed each other vigorously, each wondering how he was going to survive until the next day...

to be continued...

sack
sack
143 Followers