Porn Star

Story Info
Michelle becomes white trash.
2.1k words
4.23
101.2k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty naïve fucking without protection. I had started doing porn on a video website with my brother Chad. Chad always used a condom as it enabled him to go longer with me.

For a fee spectators could direct the action between us, telling us what to do to please them. They could direct the positions that my brother screwed me in as well as instructing him to fuck me in the ass or for me to give him head.

I did not want to go on the pill as they had caused problems when I tried them. A diaphragm was too troublesome so I depended solely on condoms.

Eventually I got an offer to go to California to be a fluffer for director Adam Glasser (a.k.a. Seymore Butts) producer of much of the gonzo sex videos coming out of the Silicone Valley.

A "fluffer" does not star in videos but is responsible for keeping the male performers hard so they can perform. She does this by sucking their cocks while she is nude. Aside from the performers on camera the fluffer is the only one nude on the set. Between servicing performers the fluffer is expected to give blowjobs to the rest of the crew.

Six hours of sucking cocks was hard work. The performers were not bad, I just had to suck them until they were hard enough to jam it in the slut on camera but the crew wanted me to suck them until the cum. I would either get facials or swallow their loads. My jaws were sore and my stomach churning after a day's shoot.

I had been working for about a week at a grand a week when Adam called me into his office.

He said he had watched me working and liked what he saw. He offered me a chance to go on camera. Of course Adam wanted to fuck me there on the couch in his office.

Dutifully I got naked for him and opened my legs. He mounted me bare cock.

Glasser's cock was not particularly big and the head was speckled with pink blotches. He was a good fuck though and really knew how to work his tool in me. I feigned an orgasm as he spilled his cum into me.

Glasser had explained the rates to me. Five hundred for a video with only girl-on-girl action, eight hundred for fucking a guy and an additional two hundred for each extra guy. A girl could make sixteen hundred doing a five-guy gang-bang! I told Adam I would be up for gangbanging if he wanted to use me.

Adam had me suck him clean before getting dressed and leaving.

My head was full of things I could use my new found fortune on. Maybe I would finally be able to get a down payment on a car. Being in the porn business it was difficult to get credit without a healthy down payment.

The money wasn't bad for sucking cocks but after paying rent and keeping Chad in cigarettes and food there wasn't that much left.

Chad had been unable to find work. The porn market was flooded with guys with much bigger cocks than my boyfriend's, as I was about to find out. He had found a job at a carwash but the pay was peanuts.

When I told him about my "interview" with Adam and the prospect of making more money doing gangbang videos he was excited. He fucked me stupid that night.

Chad had acquired a girlfriend since our arrival in California. Debbie was a big-busted dumb blonde who was also trying to make it big in the industry. I had allowed Debbie to move in with us and pay some rent with the money she made turning tricks and dancing in a strip club. Besides her pussy tasted so good.

I had promised Debbie I would speak to Adam about getting her a job as a fluffer. With his girlfriend sucking cocks and me gangbanging Chad would be laughing.

I got a five guy gangbang video set up for you." Adam informed me. "We will be shooting tomorrow afternoon so get some rest."

Adam had agreed to give Debbie my old position as fluffer when he got a look at her tits and let her demonstrate her cocksucking skills on his dick.

I showed up on the set the next day ready for my debut.

I got the surprise of my life when I met my co-stars. They were all as big as houses and all as black as the Ace of Spades!

"I want you to meet your partners." Adam introduced the guys, "Dan and Dave are brothers, Jason, Lloyd and Roy use to play for U.C.L.A.'s football team. Between them they have over six feet of cock!"

"Go easy on her guys, it's her first feature." Adam cautioned the guys.

Oh my God, five black bulls in my first performance!

Lloyd opened his robe. His cock was hanging down to his knees, it must have been about fourteen inches erect. I had never seen a cock that big in my life.

"Want this in you baby?" Lloyd asked holding his meat in his hand.

I just looked at it terrified.

"Let's get started, the meter's running." Adam ordered.

The lights came on as I removed my robe. I sat on the bed as Adam directed surrounded by five monstrous black erections.

"O.K., in her mouth first." Adam directed.

I opened my mouth to receive the first black cock.

It was huge, even bigger than it looked as I stretched my mouth open as wide as I could. Just the head filled my mouth as I tried to take more. I sealed my lips around the shaft and begin to suck.

I was just getting to manage all that cock in my mouth when it was yanked from me and another pressed against my lips. The second cock might have been a smidgeon smaller but it still filled my mouth.

One after the other I tried each of the cocks until all five had felt my tongue. With one in my mouth and one in each hand I yanked them knowing I was soon going to be rewarded with fresh hot black baby juices.

Suck one, then the next until they started erupting into my mouth. One after the other they pumped their salty cum into my throat. Expertly I swallowed all of their jism.

The last cock pulled out and shot all over my face. Sticky thick goo runs down my cheeks.

"Cut!" Adam shouted. "That's a take, five minutes everyone."

Debbie and another girl were working restoring the five spent cocks for our next scene. Neither one of them could get half of their cocks in their mouths as they stroked their thick shafts furiously.

"Places everybody." Adam called.

Slipping my robe off I got back on the bed. During the break I had my makeup redone and washed my throat clean with a can of soda.

"O.K. I want to see three cocks in her." Adam announced, "Action."

Three cocks in me at the same time? Each one over a foot long? I didn't think it was possible!

"Get on your back under her Lloyd." Adam directed.

Lloyd lay beside me on his back, his erection towering towards the ceiling.

"O.K. Get on it Michelle."

I got up and straddled Lloyd's cock. He grabbed my ass cheeks and guided me down onto him. I felt the helmet of his cock press against my anus.

"Give her some lube." Adam ordered.

One of the crew slathered Lloyd's dick with some slippery substance.

"O.K. Sit on it." Adam ordered.

I lowered my weight onto Lloyd's cockhead and he begins to enter me. My sphincter was stretching to new limits as the thick cock slowly began to penetrate me. Carefully I continued down until all fourteen inches was inside of me.

It was a worse feeling than being constipated with that much cock in me. I had been ass-fucked by Chad but it was nothing like this.

"O.K. Dave, you fill her pussy." Adam ordered.

Another fourteen-inch cock got on the bed. Roy jockeyed himself into position to enter my pussy. My pussy lips spread to allow him to start sliding into my cunt. None of the lubricant made it onto his cock and my fuck hole had to stretch incredibly to accommodate his girth. He seemed to travel forever into the depths of my womanhood. Finally I felt his gigantic balls touch my labia, he was fully in!

"Good girl!" Adam congratulated me.

I now had over twenty-five inches of cock in me and there was still more to come. Jason pressed his cockhead against my lips. Jason grabbed the back of my head and rammed his meat in when my lips parted. Far too much cock entered my mouth stopping only when it pressed against the back of my throat. I gagged as he pinched my nostrils closed.

I couldn't breathe as the cocks came alive in me. My sphincter contracted around Lloyd's shaft in a vain effort to hold it from ripping my asshole open whilst Roy began working my pussy. Jason pulled back enough to allow me to get a gasp of air. My lungs were burning and my asshole screaming as I was abused.

The cock took control of my body, slithering in and out of my bodily openings like an infestation of monstrous serpents. I thought I would go crazy and then a familiar sensation started to grow deep inside of me. I was going to cum with three bare black cocks in me! I knew I was inviting pregnancy with a black baby.

It was a tidal wave of cum. The three gigantic black cocks produced an unbelievable amount of cum that pumped into each one of my openings fueling my orgasm.

"Oh my God!" I screamed as I overflowed with thick sticky cream. I was not acting.

For what seemed like an eternity I was suspended in a world of mind shattering ecstasy. Gradually I returned to reality.

"Cut! That's another take." Adam shouted. "Take five and then we will do some one-on-one."

I used the break getting ready for the next onslaught of black cock. A quick mouthwash and double douche to refresh myself for more black jism.

"Places everyone." Glasser called.

Once again I slipped out of my robe and got on the bed nude.

"Lloyd you go first and I want you to really pound her!" Adam ordered.

Lloyd approached me cock fresh from Debbie's mouth in his hand.

"Open up bitch." He snarled as he got on the bed.

I opened my legs wide offering him my waiting fuck hole.

This time he went into me easier, my cunt was getting conditioned for black cock. Fourteen inches of thick throbbing black cock slid into me as I took him up to his balls.

"Fuck me black boy." I goaded him.

Lloyd lifted my ankles up onto his shoulders and withdrew enough to slam me with a powerful stroke.

It felt like his cock was going to come out through my mouth he went in so deep.

"Oomph!" I was winded as he slammed into my cervix.

As Adam had instructed Lloyd was fucking me hard. He was opening up my cunt for his buddies to enjoy. I was ruined for white men.

I didn't want to cum with Lloyd, I had four more black cocks to satisfy. I couldn't hold my orgasm back as he slammed me mercilessly.

"Oh my God, I'm going to cum again!" I moaned, as my climax broke loose.

The orgasm was too intense; my world begins to spin as Lloyd's fourteen inches battered me. Everything went black as my senses overloaded.

When I opened my eyes the cameraman was shooting a close up of my delight expression.

"Bravo!" Adam shouted as Lloyd emptied his balls into me once again.

I took each one of the other four cocks one after another without the opportunity of a break between. My cunt was overflowing with cum and the cocks made a soft squishing noise as they piston in and out of my hole.

Mercifully the last one dumped his load into me. I had experienced multiple orgasms but none as great as the one with Lloyd.

"O.K. That's a wrap for today." Adam announced.

I quickly put my robe on and made my way back to my dressing room as the crew started dismantling the set.

"Wow that was some show!" Debbie grinned.

"Yea, I got about thirty-two bucks an inch and likely pregnant in the deal." Replied halfheartedly.