Porn Star Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ira zipped up his pants as he exited his bathroom. Peering back as his mother frantically scooped up what drops of spilt cum her mouth had failed to catch. Smirking evilly as he rounded the corner knowing his own mother was now fully under his control. "One down, another dozen to go," he said to himself.

"Ira, come sit," Bridgett said, patting the seat between her and Vikki.

"Yes, come, I've got it all nice and warm for you," Vikki said, winking at him.

"Ira," Bridgett spoke softly as she turned in her seat as her brother took a bite of the sandwich she made for him. Her index finger ran up and down the edge of his ear.

"Hmm," Ira hummed as he chewed.

"How would you like to come with us tonight?" Vikki asked, her hand rubbing high on his inner thigh as her chin rested on his shoulder.

"I promise you, if you do, you might get some more lesbian pussy," Bridgett whispered into his ear before her lips tugged on his earlobe.

"Mmmhmm," Vikki said, her nose nuzzled his neck while her hand cupped his jewels, "it'll be all nice and dark there... no one will know you're fucking us."

Ira's eyes darted over to her. Wondering if she meant that secret club she told him not to mention to Bridgett. Not that he wanted to go clubbing with his sister or Vikki, however, the thought of being back inside his sister's tight cunt was very tempting.

"I'll go only on one condition," Ira said, glancing over at his sister then to Vikki.

"Yes? What is it Ira?" Bridgett asked, eager to please her brother as her hand lavishly rubbed his chest.

"That I get to fuck you from behind," Ira informed them, munching on a chip. He felt his sister becoming still, he didn't need to see Vikki to feel her mirth.

"D-do you really want to see my..." Bridgett started to ask, feeling her cheeks heat at the thought of her brother seeing her ass like that.

"To see you cumming as my cock plows that pussy, mmmhmm," Ira nodded, taking another bite of his sandwich.

"Be careful Ira, you shouldn't push your servants too hard. They might just never leave you," Vikki whispered into his ear as her nails raked up his covered cock. His eyes glanced over as Bridgett pushed out her chair.

"Is this the ass you want to see little brother, as you thrust that cock into me?" Bridgett purred, as she bent over her hand resting on her seat while her right hand ran over her backside. Biting her lip as Ira rubbed his thumb along her slit, breathing heavily as it rolled gently along her clit. "Oh Ira, god you make my pussy quiver at your touch," she moaned softly so her parents wouldn't hear.

"Just look at her, she's so eager to be yours Ira," Vikki whispered, her lips closed, tugging on his earlobe, "I don't mind sharing my girlfriend with you, but you have to make sure you fuck me too. It's not fair that Bridgett is the only one that gets to ride this," she said, teasing the head of his cock. Vikki and Bridgett quickly returned to their spots as they heard Cora walking down the hall.

"Shit!" Dominic cursed as he threw open the door to his bedroom. "Cora!"

"What is it Dominic?" Cora asked, as she turned towards him listening to the soft whispers of her children.

"The people we shot yesterday didn't sign the damn release forms," Dominic fumed in frustration. "John had one simple damn thing he had to do, and he couldn't even tell those fucks to sign a piece of paper!" he yelled as he stood naked in the doorway to his bedroom.

"Like all of the movie is ruined or just the parts they're in?" Cora asked knowing John was as good as gone once she got her phone in hand.

"All of it," Dominic said, punching the wall.

"Then how about we reshoot it?" Cora asked, her mind raced wondering if her husband would go for it.

"So soon, it took weeks to find those asshats!" Dominic seethed.

"What if Ira plays the parts," Cora said, quickly noticing how her husband was staring at her like she'd lost her mind.

"Hear me out Dom, Ira could wear a mask or costume..."

"Like a demon or something," Vikki quickly put in, smirking wickedly at Ira who was glaring at her. "And say, instead of a normal porno, it'll be like Cora becomes subject to a demonic attack, late at night, and Ira plays the demon."

"Have you bloody lost..."

"We do need that video Dominic, we already promised the studio and descriptors, how else are we going to pay the bills this month?" Cora cut him off with a pointed look. "And we can't simply pay those fools again."

"But Cora, he's your son! Can you really do that?" Dominic asked, trying to see a way out of this mess.

"I don't have a problem with it, it isn't like anyone is going to know it's Ira, since he'll be in costume," Cora said, feeling her pussy growing wet at the thought of fucking her son and that delicious cock of his.

"I'll help!" Bridgett quickly added. "You do need another woman don't you?"

"Yes, yes, we could be in the middle of fucking each other in the next room and Ira takes us both," Vikki explained, looking over at her girlfriend, who was smiling broadly.

"Bridgett, not you too!" Dominic said, surprised, walking down the hall as he put on his robe.

"Dad, I don't have a problem with helping you out," Bridgett said, rubbing Ira's thigh underneath the table. "I don't want the two of you in trouble because of one person," she said, smiling sweetly at her father, while her finger ran along Ira's cock.

"This is insane," Dominic gabbled, smacking his forehead.

"What choice do we have dear?" Cora asked, rubbing his arm, all the while eyeing her son. "Ira? You haven't said a word about any of this. What do you think? Can you fuck your mother, sister, and her girlfriend?" she asked, as her son looked up at her, taking another bite of his sandwich.

"I don't know," Ira said, scratching his chin, "it's not like I've done a porno before."

"That's why your father will be directing the shoot," Cora said, her eyes pleading with him. Her eyes were telling him that she needed him; she needed him to fuck her. She needed to know how good his cock felt deep inside her.

"Come on Ira," Bridgett said, batting her eyes at him, "you did like it when I fucked you this morning didn't you?" she whispered low into his ear.

"Hmm, how long will this take?" Ira asked as he finished the last bite of his sandwich.

"An hour to get the studio set up for this demon thing," Dominic said scratching his head. He couldn't believe he was agreeing to this, but he knew his wife was right. They needed this video. "Your part maybe another hour, depends on how many takes we have to do, since we are doing this on the fly. We can't say your name, so we'll have to make one up for you during the credits. The sound effects, which Eric and I can probably do in post-production.... uh. The question is: can you act like a demon, Ira?" he asked with a pointed look.

Ira tried not to burst out laughing at his father's question. He so didn't need to act like one - he was one! - thanks to Vikki. The real question was, would the cameras actually pick up his demonic form.

"Me showing up as a demon won't look right without some context to it, will it?" Ira mused as he tapped his chin. "How about, during whatever you do in post-production, you make a graphic, detailing like a black mass... or some Satanic ritual, that happened years ago and killed everyone, but the evil still lingered... And unbeknownst them..." he said, nodding to his mother, sister, and Vikki, "...when they moved in it awoke that lingering evil," Ira pointed at himself, "and bam!" he said rolling his hand.

"That... might actually work," Dominic muttered, as he stroked his chin, "and you're okay with..." he left it unfinished, gesturing to his wife.

"Long as I get a break on everything that I do from now on, sure," Ira said, shrugging his shoulders, "And, I handle my own costume and you all ask no questions about it!" he quickly added with a stern look.

"I think we can manage that," Cora said, looking at her husband.

"I still think you two are insane, but we don't have much choice," Dominic sighed, running his hand down his face. "Alright," he said, after a few seconds of silence, "I'm going to go call Eric, then fire John, and start getting the studio setup," Dominic said, looking over to his wife wondering why she would so readily offer up having sex with their son. "You going to take him?"

"Sure, girls go get what you need and follow your dad to the studio," Cora said, taking command of the situation. "You can freshen up for Ira at the studio," she said, her eyes never leaving her son as her husband walked off to their bedroom.

"Baby, I want to thank you for doing this," Cora said, sinking into the chair beside Ira as he was finishing the last of his chips. "I've known since you came home at sixteen you didn't like your father's and my career choice," she said, nodding to Dominic as Bridgett and Vikki followed him out. Waiting, hearing the front door shut, her hands shot out taking hold on the sides of her son's face. Tasting the saltiness of the chips on his tongue as her tongue teased his. "Mama's going to take such good care of you and this," Cora purred as she rubbed her son's bulge. "Whatever this costume you plan on using, please try to make it as life-like as possible."

"Okay," Ira said, trying not to cum in his pants.

"Baby, do you need to cum?" Cora asked, licking her lips as her son nodded. "Then let mama take care of it while you finish," she said, her head lowering to her son's lap as she unzipped his pants. "Oh, mmm, your dad isn't going to like this," Cora said, as her hand wrapped around his shaft, "knowing I'm going to love being fucked by this fat cock," she cooed, before swallowing his rod.

*****

"Ira, the male dressing room is over there," Dominic said, once his wife and son arrived. While his wife walked off to her private dressing room he noticed the bag in Ira's hand, unaware that it was, indeed, empty.

"Here's how it's going to go; first I'll read out the opening, and we'll cut to Bridgett and Vikki making out in their 'room'," he said using air quotes, "then we'll make some..."

"Let me do the sound effects for my entrance," Ira interrupted his father.

"Now Ira we have a state of the art sound system here, I think we can..."

"You do want this to be good, right?" Ira, interrupting him again, asked. His father nodded. "Then let me worry about it," he said sternly. Ira wanted to test his demonic powers and in a porno, in which no one will know him, what better way to make his appearance.

"Alright, just don't damage the equipment," Dominic said sternly. Sighing inwardly, having to be content with his son's nod, as the door to the dressing room Bridgett and Vikki were using opened. "As I was saying, when they are making out I want you to make your entrance. Now get a quick shower," he said checking his watch, "I'll give you twenty minutes. Then we'll start," Dominic said, seeing Vikki and his daughter taking a seat, waiting for the shooting to start. "Alright, Eric, let's make sure everything is ready since our male actor is here," he said, to his cameraman as Ira walked off to his dressing room.

"Ira," Vikki said, sticking her head into the room. Biting her lip as Ira gazed at himself as he stood in demonic form.

"Yeah?"

"What are you planning on doing?"

"Oh, a little of this, a little of that," Ira said vaguely, smirking at her in the mirror.

"Okay, just don't use too much of your magic, we wouldn't want to draw attention to you," Vikki said, blowing him a kiss before leaving him be.

Dominic's voice rang out as he read the intro, lights flashed on shining down on Bridgett and Vikki, casting the rest of the studio into darkness. He watched as his daughter and her girlfriend kissed, touched, and teased each other in their foreplay. Dominic had long since been desensitized to such sensual, erotic displays that now, no matter how hot it was, it just couldn't get a rise out of him.

"Yes baby," Bridgett cooed, as Vikki gently kissed along her neck while her left hand cradled her right breast.

"Oh, does my sweet girl like the feel of my hand?" Vikki asked as her hand snaked down towards Bridgett's mound.

"Mmmhmm..."

Both of them jumped and screamed out as the lights went out. Thunder rumbled as lightning flashed through the windows of the set. Vikki and Bridgett held onto each other as the blue-white light bathed their bodies as a dense fog rolled along the floor of the set.

"What the fuck is going on?" Dominic whispered to Eric so his voice wouldn't be picked up by the mics. Eric simply shrugged his shoulders; he was at as much a loss as Dominic was.

"Who dares enter my domain!" a demonic voice rippled through the air. Props began to slowly rise, a chill seeped into the room as the items flew through the air.

"Who's there?!" Vikki screamed out. While inwardly enjoying the show Ira was putting on.

"Cindy!" Bridgett said, using the name her father had given Vikki for the shoot. "I'm scared," she said, trembling in Vikki's arms.

"Me too," Vikki whispered, looking around wondering were Ira was. Bridgett and Vikki jumped once again as lightning flashed, blinding them momentarily. Bridgett screamed out as a pair of ruby eyes gazed at her, it's fangs gleamed in the light. His wings spread out, before sending a powerful gust through the set, magically shredding Vikki's, and Bridgett's underwear. His tail thumped along the floor as they tried to cover themselves.

"Mom! Help!" Bridgett said, keeping in character. "Somebody!" she called out as Ira approached. Yet her eyes were lit with glee at her brother's costume; it seemed so real. Keeping to their characters she and Vikki rushed to the headboard to distance themselves from Ira.

"There is no escape," Ira growled, pointing his index finger at Bridgett. Causing the blue haze to surface in her eyes. "You are mine now," he said, subconsciously willing his sister to him. Watching, her body heeding his command, appearing to be in a trance for the camera. Dropping to her knees without hesitation, winking at her brother with her right eye so the camera wouldn't pick it up. Her eyes zeroed in on his cock as Ira grabbed ahold of the base. Going along with her brother, he made it appear as though he was forcing her to taste his cock as Ira rubbed the head along her lips. Shaking her head, keeping to her role as Ira pressed the head of his cock against her lips, however, the moment the tip entered her mouth his demonic energies took hold.

Dominic stared in confusion at what he was witnessing. His sleep deprived mind must be messing with him. He wondered where his son got his costume. It looked far too real. Still, he had to get his son to tell him where he got it, since it was better than anything his prop department could ever come up with, then again, the porn industry wasn't known for their CG effects. He also wasn't expecting his daughter to be slurping on his son's cock like so many actresses he knew preformed on this very set. No matter how much he tried to talk her into it, Bridgett always turned him down when she starred in one of his movies. So this one act totally threw him off kilter.

"No!" Vikki screamed, as his tail wrapped around her ankle pulling her down the bed. Squirming as his tail lightly whipped her ass. "Please, no!" she said, keeping to her character while peering out the corner of her eye. Mouthing the words, "You're enjoying this aren't you?" Only to moan loudly as Ira thrust his tail into her hot cunt. "No! No! Take it out!" Vikki begged, keeping to the script that she was strictly a lesbian. Her hands curled around the covers as his tail wiggled around within her canal. Feeling her slickness coating his skin as it rubbed against her g-spot. "Fuck!" she cried out as she climaxed. Her body shuddered as his tail ran through her labia before lubing up her ass.

"Pull your cheeks apart," Ira ordered.

Vikki whimpered but did as she was told -- as if she was under his control -- while within her mind she drooled at what he was about to do. Gasping out loud as his tail penetrated her ass. Her teeth bit down on the cover as his tail sank deeper into her. Her left hand sneakily ran beneath her body, playing with her clit as his tail surged in and out of her ass.

"Fuck me... now," Bridgett mouthed to her brother once his cock left her lips. Feigning her fright as Ira roughly hoisted her to her feet.

"Please no," Bridgett whimpered as Ira forced her face into the mattress, making her present her ass to him. Glancing at Vikki, she shuddered as his tail left her ass. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she gasped in shock as Ira thrust hard into her. Her aroused moans and groans filled the air as her cunt wrapped itself around her brother's cock. "Yeeessss, fuck me with that demon cock!" Bridgett begged, as her hands beat against the bed. Looking back, spreading her ass cheeks so the camera could get an excellent view of how well her brother was fucking her. "I'm cumming, I'm c-c-cum..." she convulsed as her orgasm raced through her body.

"Baby," Vikki said weakly, crawling towards Bridgett as she came down from her orgasm. "You take me, if you want your pound of flesh, just leave her alone," she said, her fake tears reamed her eyes as she stared at Ira. Yelping as Ira took hold of her legs, pulling her towards the edge of the bed. Her head shook, her hands resting on his stomach as Ira held her legs apart. Her fingers slyly guided his cock to her entrance. Her hands held onto the edge of the bed as Ira sent his rod to the depths of her womanhood.

Ira glanced out the corner of his eye. Seeing his father rolling his hands as to tell him to wrap it up. Feeling a little weird with the cameraman peering over his shoulder, around his hip to get the perfect shot of Vikki's tight little pussy as his cock glided through her folds.

"Not in me I don't want to have demon babies!" Vikki whined, keeping to her character once she felt that he was about to cum. Watching how Ira pulled out spraying her chest in hot sticky cum. Bridgett quickly attacked her chest licking up every drop of her brother's cum.

"Cut!" Dominic called out.

"Damn that's one bad ass costume," Eric said, slapping Ira's shoulder as he lowered the camera from his own shoulder.

"Dan go wash up," Dominic ordered, not using his son's real name, "you too ladies," he said, glancing over at his wife as she stood beside him in her purple silk robe. "Dan the next scene will start in," Dominic said, glancing down at his watch, "fifteen minutes, be ready by then!" he said sternly. "Dan," Dominic called as Ira walked off the set.

"Yeah," Ira said, looking at his father.

"Lose the tail and wings, while it was a brilliant use of them, in the next scene they would just get in the way of the camera. Do keep the horns, they do fit the image."

"Okay," Ira said with a nod.

"Ira," Bridgett said, sticking her hand into his dressing room. Running up to him embracing him in a warm hug as he left the small shower that was installed in the room. "God. That costume is wicked where did you get it, and that tail how did you make it seem like it was moving on its own?"

"Off the internet, from this place that was going out of business, was going to wear it for Halloween this year," Ira said, liking the feel of his sister's small, bare breasts pressing against his chest as he patted her back. "I used fishing line attached to my fingers," he lied.

"Vikki wasn't expecting the tail, you totally caught her off-guard," Bridgett giggled behind her hand. "You do know she loves it in her ass, right? It gets her all nice and wet. So you might want to keep an eye out for her from now on. She might be wanting you to fuck her with this in her brown eye," she purred, as she rubbed her brother's cock.

"Ira? Can I have a minute?" Cora asked, opening the door.