Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only partially see their faces, given the angle of how they were standing. I could see, though, that both of them were spent, completely exhausted. For a long while, neither of them were able to move, their breathing labored and ragged. Their bodies stood like statues, my father holding Tracy to his chest, her tits hanging out of her soaked blouse lewdly.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I thought of my father's huge penis still embedded inside her body, and marveled at Tracy's post-fucked state. She looked used.

This wasn't the kind of thing that you'd ever be able to see people act in a video. This was spontaneous, raw, and what true sexual passion looked like. A rise of envy consumed every part of me. I wanted to be used like that. I wanted to be fucked within an inch of my life. I had never seen anything like what I just witnessed, and I wanted my turn.

My father started to withdraw from Tracy's body, slowly and carefully. As it emerged, the look on Tracy's face changed. It looked like she was experiencing a sense of loss so great that she was about to cry.

Both of them held their breath until it finally came out, flopping downward, semi-hard, and sopping wet. Tracy leaned her head back against his chest, her hair soaked from sweat, her face shiny from exertion. She tried to reach up to touch his face, but she couldn't find the energy and simply let it fall back to her side.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She nodded, and he released released her. She took one step, and then collapsed on the floor. He reached for her immediately, but she weakly held up a hand to stop him. She looked up at him, and I could see that she was laughing.

"My legs don't work yet," she said. "Jesus Christ, Rod, when you fuck a girl you really fuck a girl!"

He started laughing, too, and then looked around. He started to turn towards the place where I was hiding, and I ducked down below the railing, out of sight.

"Oh man," he said. "I don't think we were very quiet. Do you think she heard?"

She giggled. "Unless she escaped out a window, hopped a bus, and is now two towns over, I'm pretty sure she heard."

"Maybe we should head to bed as well," he said. "I guess I'll have some explaining to do in the morning."

"Rod," I heard Tracy say. "She's eighteen. She probably has more experience than you think. Or at least, she may know more than you give her credit for."

I felt my heart begin to pound in my chest. I mean, I didn't have any experience at all, and I certainly didn't know how much credit anyone could give me. At the same time, my father would have a very good idea of how much I knew if I didn't get out of there!

Unfortunately I had left myself in a very awkward position. My jeans were mostly down around my hips, twisted a little to the side, and I needed to escape back to my room as quickly as possible with my clothes tripping me up.

I heard them try to gather themselves together, and I scrambled backwards the best I could without rising above the banister. and becoming visible. After what felt like years, I finally made it back to my bedroom and silently closed the door behind me.

I stared at my bag, knowing what awaited me inside. I contemplated taking it out, and took a step towards it when I heard a knock on the door.

It opened, and Tracy peeked in. She took a look at my jeans, and saw the open fly and the bare flesh exposed hinting at what I was doing.

She grinned, then looked me straight in the eye. "Your father will be asleep within fifteen minutes," she said. "Wait for me."

She was gone and the door was closed before I could even react. One thing was clear, though. my night wasn't over yet.