"Pornography," My Mother Said Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held herself open for me, dabbing a forefinger at her clit, the nub pink and shiny and wet.

The bast within roared and I went down to taste my aunt's essence. I sucked at her clit, one hand up at her breasts where I mauled and groped, sucking her folds between my lips, lapping at her to make her gasp and moan and sigh.

Then, with a yelp of surprise from my aunt, I man-handled her into a position where she was knelt on the chair, hands gripping its back as she swivelled to look back at me.

"Lift your arse up," I growled, jeans slipping to my shins.

"You're going to out it in," Aunt Carol breathed, excitement flashing in her eyes.

"Not yet," I said as my aunt shifted position.

She was kneeling with her head over the back of the chair, hips raised as far as she could get them given the constraints of the upright chair back. She was eager, close to begging like she'd said, pussy offered to me.

"Fuck me now if that's what you want," Aunt Carol gasped close to a squeal. "I'm so-fucking-ready. I'll come so-fucking-fast."

"Not yet," I repeated, cranking my dick as I settled in behind my aunt.

She moaned and then let out a low, dark chuckle, after a gasp of surprise issued forth.

My aunt mumbled: "Oh, you're a dirty one, aren't you?"

I was down behind my aunt, spreading her bottom with the tips of my fingers, my tongue squirming into what my mother had, with such delight, called her dirty-hole. It was starting to become a 'thing' of mine. I sucked my aunt's clit, licked through her tacky labia, splitting the folds so I could quickly tease her siping cunt before I moved up to lick her sphincter.

I snuffled and snorted in reply, squirming in deeper to make my aunt gasp and chuckle again.

"I never thought to ask Jake to do that," Aunt Carol moaned. "Fuck, it's just bloody divine. Don't stop. Nathan, please keep going like that."

I did. I probed and I licked, teasing the smudge at its perimeter before wriggling in deep once more, this time using my fingers on her clit, even probing into her slick pussy-entrance for a couple of seconds.

"Oh fuck, I so want you inside me now," Aunt Carol sobbed, her fingers at her clit as I stood up.

Resisting the temptation to slip my erection inti her body, I undressed, stroking my cock while watching my aunt work at herself.

I was thinking about what my mother had said on the Saturday in which my life altered forever.

I worked my length with one hand and looked at my aunt's feminine shape, her back slim and tanned to where her waist curved into the eye-pleasing roundness of her hips and buttocks, those high-heels still on her feet.

She paused in her actions, creased at the waist when she turned to look back at me over one shoulder. Her tits were in a three-quarter profile, eyes full of pleasure after I said: "I want our first time to be all about love. We can have sex, we can fuck later," I added, emphasising the profanity because it excited me. "But we only get one first time, Aunt Carol. I want it to be about love."

My aunt gazed at me, expression shifting from need, to surprise, to something very tender.

"Oh, you're just wonderful," she sighed as she got off the chair. "That's a beautiful thing to say."

We were both naked, her with added height because of the shoes, her frontage pressed against mine, my hands on her waist as we kissed.

"So, let's go to bed," Aunt Carol murmured when the kiss ended. "Make love to me on my bed."

I held her hand to stop her when she went to walk away.

"I love you," I said, kissing her again.

"Oh, sweetheart, I love you," my aunt said, misty-eyed and through a sigh.

"Proper love?"

"Mm-hmm, proper love."

Aunt Carol nodded when I insisted: "Like a man, not your nephew."

"Both," she murmured. Come on, I want to take you to bed. I want to make love."

I followed my aunt through the kitchen where she paused and turned and offered another kiss. Then we moved on, through the hallway towards the front door, passing the living room on the way. I glanced in as we went by, expecting to see my mother and Jake in there.

They weren't, the living room was empty of people.

I kissed my aunt once more at the top of the stairs. I let my hands roam over her body, her fist on my size while her tongue slithered with mine.

My aunt caressed my size and then broke the kiss. "I'm glad to see you take after your father in some ways," she said, smirking at me.

"I don't want to hear about him," I said, the swirl of corrosive emotions in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh, all right," Aunt Carol murmured. "Sorry. I won't. I just meant you seem so much more sensitive. The things you said about love ... Well, your dad's more about--"

Aunt Carol grimaced when she shut up.

"Fuck, sorry," she said. "Come on, it's time. I want you inside me."

We went to her bedroom, a place I wasn't familiar with. I knew the cottage quite well but hadn't been in her bedroom before. Why would I? I'd never had business in there before.

I forgot about my mother and what she and Jake might be doing when my aunt closed the bedroom door. It snicked closed and we were in our own private world. Emotions swelled within when I saw her looking at me.

Aunt Carol was grinning as she asked: "Shoes on or off?"

I was stroking my dick, close to chocking on the arousal. "Whatever you want," I sighed.

Her eyes shone with devilment. "All right. On, I think. I reckon you like them."

I gulped and rolled my eyes in a show of desire, hand working faster. "They're pretty hot. Your legs..."

"Kiss me again. Like you love me."

"I do," I said and moved in close.

I kissed my aunt, my cock upright and compressed between us so it left a silvery smear of my arousal on her tummy when we broke free of each other. I'd been gasping into Aunt Carol's open mouth, thrilled to have her buttocks in my hands during the kiss.

"I'm going to give your cock a kiss," Aunt Carol said. She was sitting on the foot of the bed, hand between her legs while she stirred her vulva. "Bring it here."

"Yes, aunty," I breathed.

Aunt Carol paused and looked at me. "You sound like your mother," she said, an eyebrow arched. "She does it with Jake. Goes on about being his slutty Aunty Jemma. She says some kinky, pervy things."

"Uh-huh," I said, nodding. "She does it with me."

Aunt Carol's other eyebrow went up in twin arches of enquiry. "You like it? That kind of talk?"

I gave a half-shrug, concentrating more on my aunt's body than my mother's perverted quirks and kinky way of talking during sex. "I suppose," I said.

"You want me to be your slutty aunt?"

I gulped down on dark urges rising inside me when I saw the way she was looking at me. "Uh, I suppose," I said.

"Shoes, lingerie...?"

"Aunt Carol," I moaned as the sensations fired inside me.

"I'll show you something," she told me.

I blurted an objection when my aunt got off the bed. I held my dick and said: "I thought you were gonna...?"

But she was on her way to the small, three-tier drawers at the head of the bed.

"You just watch me do this," Aunt Carol said as she went to the wardrobe. "But don't wank it too much. Don't come yet."

As she opened the wardrobe door to reveal the walk-in closet, I saw a full-length mirror set to the inside of the door. I watched, mystified yet curious, a sense I would enjoy what she was planning squeezing my guts.

I asked: "What are you going to do."

Aunt Carol turned her face towards me, grinning as she stuck a suction-cup dildo to the mirror.

"I'm going to show you how I wank sometimes," she said, the grin full of wicked amusement.

I gazed, agog as my aunt stroked the dildo like it was a flesh-and-blood cock. "Your Aunty Carol is going to show you something really-fucking-personal," she said, breathing it out, eyes glazing over.

Then, as I groaned in surprise and shock and delight, she turned and leaned at the waist, bending and twisting to grab the dildo so she could smear her lust over the shaft and moulded cockhead, the sight of it there in the mirror before she settled and introduced the thing to her body.

"Oh fuck," Aunt Carol moaned as she eased back onto the jut of the thing.

I watched.

I stared.

I tugged my dick and soaked up the detail of my aunt's body, her face twisted into a grimace of agonised joy as she went at it with vigour and gusto. It was close to unbelievable. I'd thought of my mother as being the most depraved woman alive, but less than a week later I realised her sister, my own gorgeous, wonderful, filthy aunt, was her equal in potty-mouthed corruption.

I could tell she'd done it before because, as she worked her body over the dildo, she managed to keep the door up against the rubber stopper jutting from the floor without the door moving too much. Aunt Carol went through it in stages, legs locked at the knees with that slight forward tilt. Her legs looked superb, lean thighs tight and toned, calves tense while the shoes gave her the height she needed. She started slow and worked it up, cycling back to a slow glide back-and-forth while she moaned and sighed, sometimes with her fingers down at her clit, her bottom flattening out against the mirror while her pussy accommodated the whole length of the obscenity stuck to the glass. She went slow again for a short time and then worked harder and faster, sobbing and grunting, slowing it down as she set her focus on me.

"I'm going to come," she said, mumbling it out. The words came forth clotted and thick with her obvious need. "Kiss me through it," Aunt Carol moaned. She beckoned me to her with the curl of an arm. "Hurry," she gasped, "I'm so-fucking-close."

She hooked her fingers over my shoulders, pelvis angled so she could get onto the dildo, her gasps coming out like a steam train staring to move.

"Oh, fuck, kiss me," my aunt moaned, eyes closed.

It was more like her just licking my tongue as she worked up towards her peak. Aunt Carol was wild, grunting and moaning, her squeals aimed into my mouth, nails of one hand digging into my skin like needles at my shoulder while she rubbed her clit with a vigorous action.

Then she pulled me in close, hugging me as the spasms took her away and I held Aunt Carol upright, shocked to see the dildo swing when she fell forward and its length slipped free of her cunt.

"Oh, oh fuck," Aunt Carol muttered, teeth clenched as she looked into my face with what seemed to be hatred in her expression. "Your cock, I'm going to suck it," she snarled.

She leaned in low and wanked my dick, pursing her lips over the bulb before she worked at me down at my root near my balls, her lips concave as she sucked and glommed and slobbered at my size.

I couldn't stop the surge. Everything I'd witnessed in my aunt's bedroom came fizzing out of my cock.

I blurted a warning but she caught the first couple of bursts inside her mouth, gasping as her head came up, a squirt of thick fluid flicking across her face, another rush clinging to her short messy hair in a snotty, glistening rope.

When the hot stuff hit her, Aunt Carol yelped and flinched in the exact same tone and style as my mother when she'd sucked my cock the week before, a laugh bubbling from her as she continued to milk me with her hand.

"I suppose I asked for that," Aunt Carol said when my orgasm cooled. She dabbed at her face with the heel of her hand, examining the smears as she added, "I should have known it'd happen."

"I'm sorry," I said, worried she'd be angry because there were dollops of spunk on the carpet.

"Don't be sorry," Aunt Carol told me on a chuckle. "I'll take that as a compliment, too. I think I got a bit too worked-up and carried away. I didn't mean to go as far as I did."

Lust bubbled renewed as I gasped: "It was fantastic."

"So, can you keep it hard like your mum said?"

She was eyeing my cock, spunk on her cheek, the glistening strand still in her hair.

"Yeah," I said, aroused by seeing my aunt spattered in cum.

"So, do we make love or...?"

"Both," I said, grabbing her waist.

Which is what we did. I bundled my aunt, squealing and laughing, to the bed. Then I clambered on there too, moving over her body as she shifted around, legs going wide while I settled over her, up on straight arms.

"We only get one first time," I breathed.

"Okay. All right. I understand."

My aunt took control of my dick as she folded her legs at the knees, heels like an assassin's blade in the air.

"Look at me," I growled, recalling how it had been with my mother. "I want to watch your face when it goes in."

"Mm, you really are good at this," Aunt Carol murmured. "You know what to say."

She paused with the bulb at her opening, eyes on mine.

I nodded when she asked: "Ready?"

Then we both gasped, her eyes wide in that moment of wonder as I felt her molten embrace take my size.

"Oh, yes, there you are," Aunt Carol muttered.

Then we were moving and kissing, love flowing from me to her through my eyes as I held myself high, palms against the bed, hips moving so my cock worked in-and-out in long, slippery strokes.

We began with love but shifted through the gears until we were rutting. I fucked into her body, thrilled to see her face and hear her moans until I pulled myself free and told her to get onto her hands and knees.

"God, fuck me," Aunt Carol moaned as I curled in low, cock all the way in, hands on her tits.

We were fucking that way when I heard my mother say: "My son and my sister ... Oh yes, Nathan darling, just keep fucking her that way. I can tell she loves it."

"Mum," I gasped after I turned my head.

It was the same as when she'd walked in on me and my sister. She was standing there naked, eyes filled with feral intent, her hand at her sex.

Then I noticed movement behind her and saw Jake was there, too.

My mother smirked and asked: "Can we come in?"

It was a rhetorical question because she was already halfway inside the room and on her way to the bed.

I was still fucking into my aunt when my mother reached the bed. The heat and need were on me and I didn't want to take my cock out of Aunt Carol's body. The feelings were sublime. It was too thrilling to stop because her physical beauty held me enthralled, the squelching squeeze of the pussy around my girth enough of a temptation to keep rutting despite the fact my mother was there, Jake's intimidating presence at the door.

As she came in, my mother spotted the dildo hanging from the mirror. She yipped in delight, veering off course so she could give the downward curving obscenity a slap with her fingers.

The dildo swung like a heavy-tipped pendulum until it settled back into position, my mother saying: "God, Carol, what the hell is that thing?"

"Never you mind," Aunt Carol said as I continued to give her my size. "Leave it alone. And, before you ask, no, you can't give it a try."

"I'll have to make do with your son instead," my mother replied with a tut and a roll of her eyes. "Jake, come in. Don't be shy," she added.

When I looked towards Jake, I saw him wanking, his expression feral. I didn't know what was making him hot to start with. It might have been his mother, or it could have been mine. I know they both affected me. They were naked and lovely, the promise of illicit sex and clandestine, taboo pleasure sent a pulse though my cock, the quick swelling enough to bring a comment from my aunt.

"God, you just went really hard," Aunt Carol moaned.

Then, as my mother moved in close to me, a hand on my shoulder, she said: "We had to come and see what all the fuss was about. Honestly, you two have been making so much noise."

My mother kissed me, tongue sliding between my teeth while she stroked my stomach, her hand going to her sister's bottom.

"Keep fucking her, Nathan," my mother breathed, eyes full of excitement.

Unsure about what to do now we had company, I looked at my mother as I gasped: "Mum, God, what's happening?"

"Mm, well, how about you and my sister keep on doing what you're doing while I get Jake behind me?"

She said it and got onto the bed alongside her sister. Next, after caressing Aunt Carol's breasts, my mother craned around to look at Jake.

"Stop gawping and wanking and get over here. Jesus, boy, give me some of what your mother's getting," she said, an arm under her body as she fingered herself.

I looked across and down and saw her big tits swinging, nipples long and thick, areolae puckered and pimpled at the Montgomery glands, a rush of desire for her lush form sending another pulse though my cock.

Aunt Carol moaned out: "Nathan, dear lord, that's just so lovely. Fuck me. Keep going. Just don't stop doing that to me."

Hot with need for both my mother and aunt, I held Aunt Carol's slim waist and pulled her back onto my length. As I fucked at her body, Aunt Carol's son was moving towards us, his dick in his fist.

In a bizarre moment of familiarity, as he fed my mother's pussy his length and she groaned and clawed at the bed, Jake looked at me. He glanced to where Aunt Carol's buttocks were jiggling under the force of my rutting. Then he said: "All right, Nathe. How's that feel?"

"Fuckin' ace," I said through a grin.

"Your mum's fuckin' hot," my cousin said. "I've fucked her loads."

"Don't start with any bollocks," Aunt Carol put in. "This isn't a contest. It isn't about who's done what."

"No," my mother chimed in. "She's right. You two stop your silly male nonsense. It's share and share alike under this roof. We've got tonight and tomorrow."

"And tomorrow night, too," Aunt Carol said. She said it and then grinned at my mother, both of them on hands and knees, their nephews' cocks working inside them. "Show them how we share," she said.

My mother smirked and, in another moment of shock for me, moved to the side to kiss her sister's mouth.

If I hadn't just come, I'd have flooded my aunt with spunk. Seeing them kiss was almost as arousing as watching Aunt Carol using the dildo. It was a supremely erotic moment for me, something indelibly etched inside my mind.

"Fucking hell," I said, sighing it out.

"Yeah, I know," Jake said as he also stared at his mother and aunt.

After that, with no jealousy in me at all, I focussed on Aunt Carol, using my cock to give us both pleasure while taking an occasional glance at where my cousin's dick was working in-and-out of my mother, her big flaps glistening with lust, his shaft smeared with her gloop.

It went on for a short time, a few minutes in which I savoured the experience while also trying to make sense of it all.

Then, with a quick look at me over her shoulder, my mother winked and then focussed her attention on Carol.

Excitement flared when I heard my mother say: "How about we swap?"

"Just for a bit," Aunt Carol replied. "I want Nathan tonight. He's sleeping with me."

"Uh-huh," my mother agreed.

"Missionary," my mother said as my aunt slid froward off my cock. "Come to mummy, sweetheart. Fuck me this way."

She was holding her meaty folds spayed, core glistening and scarlet.

"Mum, you've got spunk in your hair," Jake observed as we moved between women.

"Just fuck me," Aunt Carol said. She was offering herself to her son in the same way as my mother, legs wide, cunt exposed, eyes hot and eager.

I kissed my mother as I sank into her heat up to my balls.

We started to fuck, urgent and desperate, the intensity on me.

I growled and went harder at her when she fixed me with a hot look and she said: "Your mummy's been fucking. Your naughty cousin's been licking me there. He's been making your mummy feel good. Isn't that naughty? I've been fucking him bareback."

"I've been fucking your sister," I snarled, ducking in to claim my mother by kissing her mouth.

My mother took the kiss, gasping when I drilled my cock in deep. Then she moaned, "God, I love us all being together! At last, we're loving like I wanted. My family's complete."