Portal

Story Info
An uncovered gate leads to incredible adventures.
16.6k words
4.53
61.6k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malena was in her room, talking with her best friend Renee. The last two weeks, they had been discussing their next adventure. This would not be just one more escapade to the nearest town or a fling with one of the low level scientists. Their new plan was risky, maybe even dangerous. But they couldn't resist the idea of investigating the greatest discovery in the history of mankind, as Malena's father liked to call it.

"So, are we really doing this?" Renee asked.

"After all we've been through to get a copy of my father's key card? Of course we are doing it. It will be easy," Malena responded with overflowing confidence.

"But what if they catch us? That thing is supposed to be top-secret. They'll put us in jail," Renee said worriedly.

"My father pretty much owns this place. We'll just get a slap on the wrist if they catch us." Malena said.

The top secret complex was located in a remote, inaccessible region. There was nothing but woods and steep mountains around it.

The apartments for the chief scientists and their families were in the building nearest to the underground cave where the portal had been discovered, so the girls arrived quickly. Malena and Renee had never seen the device before and were truly amazed. A few days ago, Malena heard her father talking about the portal and how they made it work by pure chance. Different coordinates could take you to different places and they had explored dozens of distant worlds so far.

The portal design was simple; a metallic ring with a diameter of two and a half meters, standing vertically on a platform. But what really caught the eye was the shapeless substance that twirled within the ring. It was a bluish combination of gas and fluid that defied gravity and resembled a galaxy seen from afar. It was beautiful.

"Wow! Look at that!" Malena said in amazement.

"It is awesome! What do we do next?" Renee asked. Her heart was beating fast from the excitement.

"I don't know. Look around and see if you find something that explains how this thing works."

The scientists had set up a couple of terminals near the alien structure, but the cave that harbored the object was otherwise exactly as they originally found it.

One of the terminals showed weird symbols with a series of numbers assigned to each. Renee realized that different destinations corresponded to different combinations of these symbols.

"Look! I think this is how the portal works." Renee exclaimed, "We just need to enter a destination using these symbols and walk through the ring.

Some of the places were followed by the sentence "safe for humans". This was good enough for the adventurous girls to continue with their plan.

Once they had chosen a random destination, they walked closer to the ring and Malena hesitantly put her hand through the twirling substance. She felt tickles on her skin and the surrounding air was a bit cold, but nothing too extreme.

"It feels a little cold, like when you stick your hand in the freezer," Malena said.

Renee had been reluctant at first, but now that she was here standing in front of the portal, she couldn't wait to see what was on the other side.

"Ok, lets do this together. We jump on the count of three. One, two..."

They were expecting a strange journey through a wormhole that would last for a few seconds, or maybe even minutes, but it was nothing like that.

They jumped through and an instant later they were standing on a flat surface like the one in the cave. Both girls closed their eyes as if they were jumping into a swimming pool and at first, they thought that nothing had happened.

"Shit! It is cold!" Renee said, as her body passed through the bluish halo.

But in fact, they were in a very different place. Unlike the cave, this room's square walls and floor were made entirely of metal.

When the girls opened their eyes, they exclaimed at the same time. Much to their surprise, they were not in the cave anymore, and even worse, there was a strange humanoid four meters away looking back at them. They didn't see the other one standing closer to Malena.

"It worked! We are not in the cave," Malena said, looking at the ceiling and walls.

"Holy crap! What is that thing?" Renee was the first one to see the humanoid.

These creatures were just as amazed to see the girls arriving in their lair. They recognized them as humans, members of the same species that had visited for the first time a few weeks ago.

The interaction back then had been brief and not very successful. The humans that came before were heavily armed and they aimed their weapons at the humanoids the whole time they "spoke". It had not been a pleasant situation.

But now the humans were back and this time they weren't carrying guns. And best of all, they were both females. The local humanoids assumed that the humans were here for further, less aggressive interaction. And if that was not the case, they didn't care. These females' body shapes were perfect for mating.

The one closest to the portal moved over to block any escape attempt. It was then that Malena noticed his presence.

"Oh God! There is another one. It's blocking the way back." Malena screamed, quickly realizing that they were in danger.

"What are they? They look like robots... kind of. We need to go now!" Renee screamed as well.

The creatures looked like robots, but in fact they were not. Inside the metallic exoskeleton was organic tissue, very alive and eager for reproduction.

Having these monsters looming upon them was terrifying enough, but when Malena noticed the creature's horse-size cock dangling from its crotch, her heart skipped a beat.

"I don't think they are robots. Look at their cocks!!" Malena said, turning around to face the other humanoid.

The humanoids had interacted with many self-aware species before and had learned that most intelligent brains worked similarly. They knew how to manipulate minds to induce immediate arousal. They extended their arms and released energy waves into Malena and Renee's skull. The girls looked up at the reaching claws, unable to do anything to defend themselves.

"What...?" Renee said before her mind received the first shock.

These rays were not meant to subdue their minds but to affect the electrical patterns of the brain to induce arousal. This stimulus was so overwhelming that it took precedence over any other reaction or idea in the subject's mind.

In a matter of seconds, Malena's main goal changed from running to undressing. She needed to be naked in order to do what she craved the most at this moment. She want to fuck right here and right now. There was a huge cock available in front of her and it was obvious what she should do. Renee also lifted her skirt instinctively, but her goal was different. She loved sucking cocks and her immediate next step was to get down on her knees.

Even before Malena pulled her skirt down, her pussy was soaking wet. She was perfectly aware of what she was doing and deep in the back of her mind she knew it was wrong, but she couldn't stop herself. She was just too horny. Meanwhile, Renee grabbed her new partner's cock with one hand and rubbed her pussy with the other.

The humanoid could move his cock in every direction and he waved it in front of Renee's face, confident that the female's actions were driven by her pussy and not by her brain.

"Why am I doing this?" Renee thought, "I... I feel so horny! And this enormous cock is all mine."

As expected, Renee extended her tongue, eager to taste that huge cock, regardless of the fact that it belonged to an alien creature. A moment later, the young woman's lips stretched to the limit, engulfing the humanoid's phallus. It was just the tip, but the long appendage was already reaching the back of her throat.

The creature was doubtful that this small female could swallow his thick cock, but he insisted.

Renee suspected that something was being done to her mind, but she was too focused on her current task to worry about it. She needed that cock down her throat.

She grabbed the large phallus with one hand, pulled it closer and achieved her immediate goal. The appendage passed beyond the back of her gullet and deeper into her esophagus.

While Renee struggled to swallow more of the fat cock, Malena stepped closer to her alien mate. She was now completely naked except for her boots, and her pussy was melting with unbridled arousal.

The creature was speaking to her but she couldn't understand a word he said. She conveniently assumed that he was telling her how hard he was going to fuck her.

It was a strange situation. She was standing naked in front of an alien humanoid and all she could think about was having sex with him. She stared at the creature with wide open eyes expressing lust and a hint of fear.

But a little fear was not going to stop her. Still standing, Malena lifted her right leg allowing easier access to her pussy.

"Please fuck me," she begged.

A stream of lubricating fluid dripped from the female's soaked pussy onto the dangling phallus below. The penetration was imminent and Malena couldn't wait one more second for it. The alien's cock recoiled like a serpent ready to strike and...

...it stabbed forward into Malena's tight cavity!

The young woman screamed in utter bliss as the fat cock pierced into her body. A sudden sensation of satisfaction filled her mind and soul, but it was still not enough.

The creature's energy kept pouring into her brain, increasing the girl's arousal, and his cock kept feeding her need to extinguish the unending fire in her loins. It was so overwhelming that Malena could barely think straight.

All she wanted was more of that cock pushing deeper into her body.

When Malena wrapped her other leg around his waist, the humanoid removed his hand from the female's head to support her weight. The arousing energy was not necessary any more; she was hooked. The copulating would not stop until he was done.

Malena couldn't believe how deeply she was being penetrated. She could feel his phallus pushing all the way to her belly, stretching her tight cavity further than ever before. This was so surreal.

The previously silent room was now alive with squelching sounds, grunts and loud moans that echoed against the metallic walls. The alien laboratory, mostly used for experiments with specimens brought from faraway worlds, was now an improvised chamber of lust.

Incredibly, Renee had managed to swallow most of the humanoid's cock, and by doing so, she was on the verge of climax. Her eyes rolled back, both from sheer excitement and the lack of air, until they looked mostly white.

But she was not pulling back until the last possible second.

Still with the enormous cock lodged within her throat, Renee reached her first inevitable orgasm. Her body shuddered in a series of forceful spasms as her pussy gushed abundantly onto the ground between her knees. Her climax was so strong that she lost control of her bladder.

Renee had always wondered about an experience like this, but certainly not with an alien and not with a cock of this size. The naughtiness of this whole situation was way beyond her wildest dreams.

Her orgasm was still going when Renee pulled back and removed the huge phallus from her mouth just before passing out. She didn't want to miss the chance of enjoying that cock in her pussy.

The humanoid was amazed by the female's determination. It might not be a bad idea to keep her as a permanent mate.

A couple of meters away, Malena was reaching an orgasm too - the fastest and strongest of her life. Her heightened arousal and the huge size of the alien's phallus had made her reach her peak in less than a minute of copulation. It was incredible!

Malena found out soon enough that this climax was not only the hardest she ever had, but also the longest. Losing complete control of her body, she fell backwards until she was hanging almost upside down with the humanoid's cock still lodged in her pussy, keeping her from falling.

Throughout Malena's wild shuddering, the alien never stop pumping her body with a steady, blissful rhythm.

Having recovered from her first climax, Renee stood up, turned around and bent forward, presenting her ass to the alien. This was like some sort of crazy dream to her, or at least she preferred to think about it that way, even though she knew that all this was really happening.

"Shove your big cock inside of me," Renee pleaded. She was still horny as hell and she was going to make the most of this surreal orgy.

The humanoid was happy to have Renee's full cooperation. The arousing energy that he discharged into her brain was always effective, but this female's willingness to fuck was beyond normal.

The alien stepped forward and shoved the tip of his phallus into the girl's vaginal cavity. It was warm and tight. After teasing her for a moment, the humanoid grabbed her hips and shoved most of his cock into her slim body.

Renee felt the fat cock stretching her pussy and yelped with pleasure. She felt the long appendage penetrating incredibly deep, and she was afraid that the monster was going to break her in half. But then he stopped, waited a couple of seconds, and pulled back a few centimeters. Then he pushed in again, even deeper, before pulling back one more time. This action was repeated over and over, driving her insane.

The same as with Malena, before the first minute was over, Renee was trembling in ecstasy. She was climaxing! The shivering woman managed to ride out her orgasm standing up, with some help from the humanoid, who grabbed her hips from behind.

In the meantime, Malena had the back of her head resting on the floor while the rest of her body was upside down, receiving her mate's long phallus from above. It was an awkward position, but she enjoyed it greatly nonetheless.

After her climax receded, Malena looked up at the creature that pounded her pussy so delightfully and wondered how this was possible. She was willingly having sex with an alien! Not even half an hour ago she was safely in her bedroom and now she was being fucked out of her mind by this monster. The logical part of her mind was telling her that she should stop and run away, but her inner wild side was absolutely overbearing and it was forcing her to act on her sexual instincts, no matter what.

I can't believe this is real. I am fucking a monster! Malena thought.

Renee felt the same way. Her latest orgasm was still lingering in her loins and even now her arousal was not diminishing.

This was by far the best sexual experience of her life, and it was happening with an alien! She could feel the creature's pelvis smashing against her buttocks, meaning that his entire cock was buried inside of her. It was unbelievable.

The minutes passed and the odd couples assumed more comfortable positions. Malena was now flat on the ground with her mate on top, fucking her in the missionary position. Renee was down on her hands and knees with the alien still fucking her from behind. They could hear each other's moans, and this provided some sort of complicit reassurance.

The creature on top of Malena not only pumped his hips back and forth, but he also skillfully thrashed his phallus around like a snake within the young woman's body.

"This feels so good!" Malena screamed. She felt as if the entire world was penetrating her body and it was the best sensation ever.

One meter away, the alien was amazed by Renee's endurance and malleability. Her pussy was so tight yet it could fit so much. He never thought it possible that a female with such a slim frame would be able to take his entire phallus, but she did and apparently she still wanted more. He concluded that human females would be at the top of his sex partner list from now on.

Finally, after making Malena cum three times, the humanoid reached his peak and ejaculated inside of her. There was so much cum that the girl's belly bulged in a matter of seconds and then the sticky fluid sprayed through the tight crevices between his cock and her stretched pussy.

When he was done, he removed his cock and knelt beside her.

Malena lifted her torso and watched with fascination as gobs of sperm leaked from her pussy and formed a puddle between her thighs. "Oh my God! It is so much cum!"

Even though he made almost no sound, Renee became aware immediately that her mate was also ejaculating within her womb. The warmth of his semen spread quickly through her insides, searching for a way out. For a brief moment, she considered the chances of getting pregnant with an alien baby, and for reasons she couldn't understand, this excited her even more.

Malena stood up and followed the humanoid towards a crate in the middle of the room. She paid no attention at the sperm gushing from Renee's pussy because she was focused on the possibility of getting fucked again. Even after just reaching an orgasm, she was still horny.

He signaled at the shiny box and said a few words in his own language. Malena had no idea what he meant. Was she supposed to open it? All she wanted was more cock.

Realizing that Malena was not getting the message, the humanoid decided to act first. He climbed on the crate and laid back. His cock was aiming upwards, inviting her to jump on top.

Malena's heart jolted and her pussy twitched when she understood that he wanted to fuck her again, just not on the ground. "Yes!! He is ready for more!" she said out loud.

Malena stood for a moment staring at the crate and her mate, mesmerized by the waving phallus that moved around like an elephant trunk.

Malena's pause was mistaken for hesitation and one of the humanoids zapped her again with his influential rays. The woman's brain was already very sensitive to any kind of sexual stimuli and with this boost she was immediately transported to another realm of arousal. Her pussy twitched forcefully and repeatedly, causing more of the sperm that still remained in her cavity to leak down her inner thighs.

Ten seconds later Malena was already on top of the crate, straddling the humanoid and squatting onto the cock that waited below. This time she was in control of the penetration and she had decided to shove the entire appendage into her body, even though it seemed impossible. Her body was demanding it and her mind agreed.

"I need all of it inside!"

But when she reached the right level, the humanoid bent his cock and pressed the tip to her anus. Malena gasped with surprise and stopped cold. She had never tried anal sex before and knew it could be painful.

It is poking at my ass!

But when the tip of the appendage gently penetrated a couple of centimeters, it felt very good. If there was a time to try a cock in her ass, this was it. She was burning with need.

The huge phallus stretched Malena's tight anal cavity as it entered deeper. There was pain, but she never registered it because the pleasure she felt was truly overwhelming. She kept lowering her body little by little while the sensation became more intense by the second.

Malena's determination was remarkable, and she continued impaling herself until she felt her ass-cheeks resting on the humanoid's lap. She had done it! The entire creature's cock was embedded within her slim body! She felt as if she was part of him. Attached to him forever. This was enough to trigger one more climax.

Malena tightened her ass and shuddered over her partner while a new orgasm wrecked her body and mind.

Renee, who had recovered from her ravishing, stood in front of the couple and watched with lust in her eyes, rubbing her clitoris. She wanted more too.

Realizing that Malena was shivering with orgasmic spasms, Renee rubbed herself faster. Picturing the fat, long phallus churning and twisting within Malena's loins, penetrating deeper than physically possible, Renee's pussy twitched hard. She wished it was her in Malena's place.