Portfolio Ch. 02

Story Info
Young woman wants a nude portfolio.
2.7k words
4.43
30.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,486 Followers

A friend of mine, Anne by name, asked me if I'd take some nude photos of her so she could build up a portfolio. Actually, I'll amend that slightly. She was more of an acquaintance, than a friend. I know her quite well but not so well that I'd ask a favour of her. It seems the same did not apply to her where favours are concerned.

I'm quite a good photographer and have done some shoots before at parties and such where my friends had wanted some decent photos but didn't want to hire a professional. I hadn't actually considered Anne to be the sort of friend for whom I'd do a shoot. She had recently turned twenty and was very attractive but with a bit of an edge to her personality. Still and all, I had no objection to seeing her naked in front of my camera. Or just plain naked, come to think of it.

I have converted one large spare room at my house into a sort of studio. I normally shoot still-life and pets there, but have shot a few children. Really wanted to shoot a couple of the little darlings. I made the necessary arrangements with Anne and made sure that the bed in the spare room was clean and tidy. (No. I wasn't expecting to bed her, although I probably wouldn't knock back the chance. I assumed that she'd want reclining nudes as part of the shoot, hence somewhere to recline was required.)

Anne fronted up for the shoot and she had arranged a chaperon, dammit. She had Olivia with her. Olivia was about the same age as Anne, just as pretty, but without that hard edge I saw in Anne. I quite liked Olivia and had been deliberating on whether I should invite her out. Seeing her standing there next to Anne I decided that I would at the first opportunity.

I didn't comment on the chaperon. It was a sensible move on her part. After all, Anne didn't know what I'd be like if I had her alone naked. I took the two women through to my studio-room and then discussed the sort of photos that Anne wanted.

The way she described them she wanted photos that were as close to pornographic as you could get without actually crossing the line. Some standing and some reclining. Basically she wanted photos that would make men lust after her but she didn't want the photos to be too explicit.

With the shoot now ready to begin I politely suggested that Anne might like to disrobe. It was a warm day and both girls were wearing simple shifts. Anne simply stood up, took off her shift and was standing there nude.

"I didn't want line marks from underwear," she said. "I have fresh underwear in my bag for when I leave."

I couldn't help myself. I glanced across at Olivia.

"Yes, I am," she snapped, glaring at me, and I laughed.

I started taking the photos and I could tell it was going badly even from the first shot. It wasn't that she wasn't photogenic, she was. She had a lovely body and it showed up on the camera a treat. The trouble was that hard edge to her. That was also showing up on the camera, especially when her face was looking at the camera.

I'd have some lovely shots if I could just leave her face out of it. Instead of coming across as warm and sexy she was coming across as the ice maiden, freezing you with a kiss. I had to find some way to change her from proud and haughty to sexy and naughty.

The obvious way was to get her to feel sexy, arouse her a little. I strolled over to her and sat on the bed next to her.

"I'm having a little problem," I confessed. "You're coming across as a little stiff. We need to find a way to relax you a little."

I placed a hand on her breast and started lightly massaging it. Anne looked at my hand but didn't say anything. Her nipple actually peaked quite quickly and I could feel her breast swelling slightly. The look on her face didn't change.

OK, I decided, stage two. My hand slid down across her tummy and landed on her mons and I started to massage it. Anne showed some reaction this time, her breath deepening slightly.

And the chaperon stepped in.

"Ah, Rob," Olivia said hesitantly, "no touching, remember."

Before I could say anything Anne answered.

"It's OK, Olivia," she said. "I half expected that Rob would have to touch me a little to get me slightly aroused. He wants that arousal showing on my face."

"If it's OK for him to touch you, then why am I here?" asked Olivia.

Anne just laughed. "You'll know when the time comes," she said.

I continued to stroke Anne rather intimately and she was responding. From the way she was acting she was no stranger to sex, but I suspected that she used it more as a weapon than anything else.

When you're sitting next to a lovely naked woman, touching her intimately, you'd have to be a saint not to get aroused yourself. I very quickly had an erection that was quite uncomfortable. Thus the chaperon, I guess. If Olivia wasn't there I'd have been offering more than a touch to Anne.

Satisfied that her face was starting to reflect her arousal and passion I backed off and started shooting some more. These shots were much more the thing. You could tell that she was a willing woman, just waiting for the right man.

Then that cold hardness crept back in, replacing the arousal. The duties of a photographer are many and varied. Despite any personal distaste I was going to have to sit down and start running my hands all over the body of a naked lady. Ah, me, the sacrifices we make for our art.

Anne giggled as I touched her up again, while Olivia blushed and looked elsewhere. What did surprise me was Anne reaching out and checking out my erection.

"Ah, Olivia," she cooed sweetly. "I think I may now have need of your services."

Olivia came charging over, ready to fend me off, and stopped looking puzzled when she saw I wasn't really doing anything I hadn't done earlier. I looked at her and just shrugged, and we both turned to look at Anne.

"Rob's getting all aroused," Anne said mildly. "If he stays like that it may distract him from the photos he's taking. I knew you had a bit of a thing for him so I brought you along so you could give him a quick one if he needed it."

"What?" This was said simultaneously by both Olivia and me.

"It seemed an easy solution," said Anne. "You're not a virgin and you do like him so what does it matter when you finally get to screw him?"

Olivia was looking appalled and furious. I was simply furious. To bring an innocent young woman along, supposedly as a chaperon, simply so she could throw her to the wolf if required? I was also incensed at Anne's assumption that I wouldn't be able to control my libido and would agree to screw Olivia.

I gave Anne a filthy look and turned to Olivia.

"Don't worry, Olivia. While in other circumstances I might chance my arm with you there is no way I am going to humiliate you by just screwing you in such an offhand way because Anne thinks it's a good idea."

Olivia looked a lot relieved and, unless I was badly mistaken, just a tad disappointed. She was also looking mad as fire where Anne was concerned.

"Actually, now that Anne mentions it, I do have quite an erection and it wouldn't hurt to have it serviced."

I pounced on Anne, pulling her arms up above her head.

"Olivia, if you would be so kind as to hold Anne's wrists, I'll see if I can persuade her to take care of my little problem."

Olivia giggled and grabbed Anne's wrist, the pair of us ignoring Anne's protests.

"And just how do you propose to persuade me?" snapped Anne.

"Um, yes. How do you mean to persuade her?" asked Olivia. "Oh my god."

The last comment was a flattering remark, accidentally expressed when I unzipped and presented my argument.

"It's quite simple," I told them. "I'll put my argument to her and see how long it takes her to reject it."

"You wouldn't dare," Anne said very softly, not looking as though she really believed what she was saying.

I simply pushed her legs apart, moving between them.

She tried to struggle but there wasn't much she could do. Olivia was holding her wrists and I had effective control of her legs. The photographic preparation I'd been performing had left her wet and aroused and her lips were swollen and parted. I simply touched my cock against her and pushed.

I slipped in like a dream, sliding in gently and easily. I didn't go pounding in. Instead I just eased my way into her, taking my time, ignoring her protest, settling slowly down upon her. There was nothing she could do to stop me. All she was capable of doing was mouthing off while she watched my cock slowly sink in.

"No visible signs of organ rejection," I murmured, my groin rubbing lightly against Anne's "I'll do some exploring."

With that I started taking Anne in earnest. I was gentle about it, but firm, sliding easily back and forth along her passage. She put up with it for almost a minute before she broke. She suddenly called me a rude name and started lifting her hips to meet me, seeking a mutually satisfying rhythm.

With that rhythm established I kept it going. It wasn't a hard driving action, more like the gentle flow of the tide in a secluded inlet, slowly rising in successive waves. Anne was writhing slightly under me, meeting me easily, but calling for the thunderous breakers of the ocean crashing against the shore. I kept to the gentle tide, much to her frustration and enjoyment.

I maintained the pace for as long as I could, enjoying the feel of Anne moving under me, and enjoying even more the little cries of pleasure she was giving. Oddly enough I didn't even need to increase the pace to send her over that final edge. She tilted her head back, gave a strangled gasp, and climaxed, shuddering as her passion swept through her, clutching onto me as she went. I gave a small sigh and hastily gave her a few hard thrusts and that was enough to finish me off. I'd been hanging on the edge for what felt like forever.

I disengaged and wiped down both myself and Anne. Some things you don't want the camera showing. Then I settled down to taking more photos and things went smoothly. Anne was quiet and cooperative, and her unexpectedly relaxed mood showed through on the photos. I finished up with some superb shots, just what she wanted in my opinion.

I downloaded everything to my PC and told Anne to look through them and see what she thought. While she was doing this I turned to Olivia.

"Tell me, Olivia, have you ever been an exhibitionist?" I asked.

"What?"

"The reason I ask is I want to bend you over the bed, pull down your panties, and vigorously have my wicked way with you."

"What?"

"I just answered that," I complained. "I want to bend you over the bed, pull down your panties, and vigorously have my wicked way with you."

"Why would you think I'd do something like that?"

"Let's see. You're hot and horny? Wet and willing? Pretty and passionate? Lusty and lovely? Take your choice. Any or all of the above."

"How about if I choose none?"

"I'd be terribly disappointed but I have further reasons. It would be one in the eye for Anne if I had sex with you right now. A petty revenge, I know, but fun. You probably noticed that I was very gentle when I took Anne. I know you were watching closely, you voyeur, you."

She blushed but didn't deny the accusation.

"Well, she's left me unsatisfied. I want to bend you over and take you roughly from behind. I don't want to waste my time being kind and gentle. I want to use you, take you and let you do the worrying about being taken vigorously."

"Wow, such an attractive proposition. I'd have to be mad to agree to that."

"True. Now let's see how mad you are."

I took her elbow and turned her so that she was facing the bed. A gentle pressure and she was bending over. I lifted her dress and rolled her panties down. Then I dropped my own trousers, showing I was once more ready for action.

Olivia had her head turned, looking at me. Also looking a bit bemused as though she didn't believe this was happening.

"What the hell are you doing?" snapped Anne.

"Ah, I think Rob is about to ravish me," said Olivia, turning to look at Anne. "Any suggestions?"

"How about, stand up and run away?"

"I couldn't do that," protested Olivia. "That would be terribly rude."

Then she gave a small scream as I drove forcefully into her. I had been right about a couple of things. She was hot and wet and ready for me, pushing back against me even as she squealed from the shock of the sudden invasion. I then proceeded to show her that I was keeping my word about taking her vigorously.

I didn't worry about trying to establish a nice smooth rhythm. I just thrust into her with a lot of energy. And I kept on doing it. She was responding eagerly, having no problem matching my passion.

My hands pushed up inside her dress, finding her bra and pushing the cups up off her breasts, replacing them with a pair of avid hands that squeezed and mauled them. Olivia just gasped and pressed against me, taking everything I was dishing out and reaching for more.

I suspect that it was fortunate that I'd had the earlier session with Anne. That had lowered the contents of testicles, meaning that I needed a bit of time to recharge. Without that small relief I probably would have ejaculated almost immediately on plunging into Olivia, she felt so good.

As it was I was able to stand and deliver, my hips working overtime as I ravished her sweet young body. A sweet young body that was reacting in a most knowing fashion, plundering my body in its own way.

I did flick one quick glance at Anne while this was going on. She looked furious. She also looked aroused, which I found amusing. However, she was incidental, Olivia requiring my full attention.

Long and hard I banged her and it was a relief when I found I was ready to climax again. The amount of effort I was putting into this ravishment was tiring me out and I needed to rest. Unfortunately, some activities insist you don't rest until they have been completed.

I finally let loose, gratified when Olivia gave a small cry a few moments later, her own climax coming belatedly along.

Once again we had a small clean-up and then I turned my attention back to Anne.

"Are you happy with the photos?" I asked and she nodded.

"They're great," she said.

"OK. Do you want me to print the best of them for you or do you want to have them done at a professional shop. My printers are quite good but a commercial printer is probably better."

The look on her face at the thought of handing those images over to a spotty faced kid at a print shop was wonderful. Not something she wanted to do. I agreed to print out the dozen best pictures but she'd have to pay for quality photo paper and ink.

With that agreed the girls departed, me promising to have the photos ready in a couple of days.

Anne left me the money for the paper and ink. Olivia left me her phone number.

Ashson
Ashson
8,486 Followers