Posing

Story Info
Ask a girl to pose with evil intent.
3.7k words
4.37
61.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

I'd been busy doing as little as possible and was looking around the front garden to see if there was anything I needed to do right away. I was quite satisfied that everything would survive quite happily without me doing anything and was about to go inside. I could hear a cold beer calling to me and thought I'd better answer.

That's when I noticed Jan tripping down the road, a skip in her step and a smile on her face. Quite a pretty young woman, Jan. My guess was that she was about twenty. Quite popular with the opposite sex and it was easy to see why. I paused for a moment, deciding to say hullo. Talking to a pretty girl is never a hardship.

"Afternoon, Jan," I said with a smile. "Going shopping?"

It was an easy guess. She was nicely dressed but in casual clothes. She also had her big handbag with her and was heading in the direction of the local mall.

"Christmas," she said with a sigh, casting her eyes heavenward. "The shopping never ends."

Yeah, she looked really despondent at having an excuse to go out and spend some money.

"Gets us all," I agreed. "Of course," I added innocently, "some of us do all our shopping early and are able to avoid the crowds."

"Some of us," she returned, "get their sister to do their gift shopping for them."

She had me there. Sisters are useful at times.

"Well, happy spending," I said, and then a thought struck me. What women ever had enough money to spend? A naughty idea sprung to mind, fully formed and wanting to be acted on.

"You know, you're a very lovely young lady," I said thoughtfully, as though I'd only just noticed. "You know I do photography as a hobby? How would you like to earn a hundred by posing for me for an hour?"

She looked startled, the idea obviously never having entered her mind.

"What, me? Why would you want to take pictures of me?"

"I just told you. You're very lovely and I'll bet you're really photogenic. I'd like a few shots of you."

"So you're offering me a hundred dollars just to pose for you for a short while?" she confirmed, sounding cautious.

"That's the idea," I confirmed. "Of course there will be a couple of conditions but on the other hand there will also be that hundred dollars."

"And just what would those conditions be?"

"Well, the first one should be obvious. I'd want to include a few nude shots."

She bridled a bit at that, looking doubtful.

"I'm telling you that up front so that it doesn't come as a nasty shock," I explained. "You have lovely long legs. Very shapely. I'm betting the rest of you measures up to those lovely legs."

She didn't laugh or deride the offer or go stalking off in a huff. She was seriously considering it. Shopping with extra money was a big incentive.

"How do I know that you won't try anything if I pose naked?" she asked.

"That is the second condition. While you're posing nude I reserve the right to pull you down onto the nearest bed and ravish you."

"Ravish me?"

"It's a gentleman's way of saying rape you. That's me - a true gentleman."

She looked at me as though I was nuts.

"Hold on. You're saying that if I agree to pose for you, you'll expect me to have sex with you? Why on earth would I agree to that?"

"Because you're getting paid to pose," I said innocently. "The sex would be incidental but extremely interesting. In my opinion, anyway."

I unlatched my gate and let it swing open, moving slightly to the side as though expecting her to walk through it. She was chewing on her lip. The hundred dollars for the posing she could handle, even if she had to be nude for some of it. The sex she wasn't so sure about.

"Um, I don't mind posing," she said finally, "but I'm not agreeing to have sex with you."

"You don't need to agree to have sex," I pointed out. "I said I was willing to ravish you. That means I would force myself upon you and take you without your consent. You'll just be the innocent victim of my lust."

"But, but that still means I have to sleep with you."

"Oh, Jan, if you manage to sleep I'll be dreadfully disappointed in my sexual prowess. My ego might never recover from such a blow."

"You know what I mean," she snapped.

"I do, but you won't be agreeing to sex. It will be forced upon you and you can remain the complete innocent."

I shut up at that stage and let her persuade herself. If she was going to say no she would have done so already, laughing off the whole thing as a joke.

"Um, look, I'll pose for you, but that's all I'm agreeing to," she finally said.

I still kept my big mouth closed and just made an after you gesture. She walked down the path to my front door, chatting nervously. What sort of poses did I have in mind? Artistic ones, of course, showing off the human body without necessarily revealing anything personal. Definitely not anything pornographic, I assured her. She'd probably be quite happy showing off the finished photos to her mother. (Not her father. He'd go spare at the thought of his precious baby doing nude photography, no matter how artistic.)

Where I was concerned the posing was well to the rear. My first intention was to get her naked and into bed. Or on a couch, against a wall, over a chair, whatever it took.

I wasn't kidding about doing photography as a hobby. I'm quite expert and I have a couple of excellent cameras. I also have Photoshop and I'm quite skilled in the use of it. I also have a spare room fitted out as a small studio, complete with a green wall. I took her through to the studio.

The studio was originally a bedroom and still had a bed in it. I do use it as a bedroom occasionally. Jan spotted the bed as soon as she walked in and went slightly pale. She was plainly having second thoughts. She stood in the middle of the room, nervously plucking at her belt, casting suspicious little glances towards the bed.

"If you'd sit on the stool in front of the green screen," I suggested, picking up one of my cameras and also switching on the lighting. "I want to try a couple of shots to see how they come out."

I fussed about, having her sit just so, then took a couple of trial shots. With that I flicked off the lights and, connecting the camera to my computer, I opened up Photoshop.

I love green screens, Photoshop, and standard scenes. Do you remember the scene in Jurassic Park where the lawyer is sitting on the toilet and the T-Rex knocks the walls down, leaving him in the open? I'd long ago removed the lawyer but the rest of the picture was there. A few practiced sequences and Jan was on her stool, sitting looking up at the T-Rex. And quite lovely she looked, too. She really was highly photogenic.

Her eyes were wide as she looked at the picture, giggling at it, and wanting a copy. I promised her I'd get her one.

"Can you take the stool again," I asked, flicking the lights back on. Jan was a lot more relaxed now and promptly sat and waited for direction.

I gave her some consideration and then spoke up.

"Um, perhaps the dress?" I suggested.

She hesitated, but I wasn't asking for full nudity, just the dress. She slowly unbelted and slipped her dress off, laying it on the bed. After that she scurried back to perch on the stool. Like I thought, she was just dressed casually for a shopping trip. Mismatched bra and panties and, in my opinion, rather ugly ones.

"Ah, Jan," I said, "I am not taking pictures of you wearing those. I'm sorry, but they just won't do. Either take them off or put your dress back on, but those undies are not going into any of my pictures."

"What's wrong with them?" she demanded.

"Nothing really, I guess. I'm pretty sure my grandmother has panties like those. I'm not taking pictures of her either."

OK, the panties weren't that bad, but they sure weren't designed with seduction in mind. Same for the bra. It undoubtedly did the required job but there was a reason it was covered by a dress.

Jan glared at me. She'd braced herself to take off her dress and now I was suggesting she put it back on.

"You're going to want me to take these off sooner or later, aren't you?"

"I am, but not until you're comfortable with the idea. If you're all embarrassed and self-conscious it will show in the photos. I need you relaxed. We can continue with the dress for a while."

"I'm not embarrassed," she said, sounding a little annoyed.

"If you say so."

"I'm not." She gave a sigh. "OK. I'll take them off."

Mentally I was jumping in the air and punching a fist skywards. Outwardly I accepted her decision calmly. I didn't even look at her while she stripped off her panties and bra. At least not directly. I had a very nice view in a mirror on the wall, and I could see that she was watching me and noticing that I wasn't looking at her strip. She seemed a little narked about it.

I turned back to her when I saw she had finished undressing. She was standing in front of the stool with her hands vaguely covering her private areas, looking rather nervous. I ambled over to her, taking her hands and moving them away.

"Let me just take a look at you," I said, smiling gently.

She swallowed, looking even more nervous, but didn't protest.

"You really are quite lovely," I said with great sincerity. "A little nervous about being naked but that will pass, especially after I've made love to you."

As a reminder I ran a hand over one of her breasts, making sure I was scraping against the nipple as I went.

"Ah, hold on," she said quickly. "I said posing was all that I was agreeing to. Nothing else."

"I know," I conceded, both hands now rubbing her breasts, while her hands hovered nervously, wanting to push mine away. "But I said that I would be raping you once you're naked. You wouldn't want me to go back on my word, would you?"

Yes, she would, if the expression on her face was anything to go on. I bent and kissed her breasts, taking a nipple into my mouth and sucking lightly. At the same time I dropped a hand to her mons and started rubbing against it. She was moving restlessly under my touch, pushing at me, even if not pushing too hard. I let her push me back for a moment.

"I mean it," she said quickly. "I am not agreeing to have sex with you."

I winked at her, at the same time pulling off my t-shirt.

"That's the nature of rape," I told her, letting my trousers drop. "The non-consent."

Reaching out, I pulled her towards me, holding her against me. I could feel her breasts rubbing against me and I knew damn well that she was very much aware of my cock pressing against her. It was standing up, begging for attention.

"So, tell me," I said, "are you just going to lie down when I tell you and suffer my advances or are you going to try to resist?"

"What, I'm allowed to resist?" she asked.

"There's no need for sarcasm," I said. "Of course you're allowed to resist."

"It would," I observed, "be fun to spank you first. You've got a very spankable bottom. The trouble is a bright red bottom wouldn't look so good in the photos so we'll have to leave that until another time. Right now, the bed is nice and soft."

With that I scooped her up and tossed her onto the bed, moving fast so that I was on the bed next to her before she stopped bouncing. I moved fast so that I could slip a leg between hers before she could stop me. Who wanted to be in a position where I had to pry her legs apart?

Then I had to move even faster, catching her wrists before she did me some damage. It appeared that she had decided that fighting was the order of the day. I pinned her wrists above her head, then started paying some attention to her breasts, kissing and sucking on them. She squirmed angrily but I had her nicely pinned.

After a while I moved her wrists together so I could hold them with a single hand, allowing my other hand to roam free. I alternated between playing with her breasts and rubbing her mound, slowly building up an arousal. She was wriggling and trying to toss me off but with zero effect. And despite her struggles she was being aroused in spite of herself.

The interesting moment came when I decided it was time to enter her. That was fun and games. She'd wait until I was getting lined up and then wriggle her bottom, shifting out of position. It took me several attempts to actually get cock connected to vagina and I was silently cursing her. I also couldn't get rid of the notion that she was silently laughing at me.

At least, once I had made the initial connection things were easier. I just had to push until I was home, right? Wrong. She would NOT stop wriggling about under me, and I was more certain than ever that she was laughing. I was reduced to easing in a tiny bit at a time, taking advantage of her twisting and turning to give a little push every time she paused for a second. Slowly, inch by inch, I took her, finally being in a position to slide in those last couple of inches with no problems.

I leaned hard against her, our groins firmly pressed again, breathing hard. I was gratified to see that she was breathing just as hard. Both of us, I think, were busting a gut to keep our faces straight. What I felt was triumph, but I sensed it would be dangerous to let her see that. What she felt, I had no idea whatsoever.

I pulled back a little and returned firmly. A second stoke and she was pushing up against me, doing her share. I suspected that now I had established dominance she was going to let it be and ride with me. I released her wrists, wanting both hands free to play with her breasts, wanting to feel them while I took her. At the same time I increased my actions, taking longer drives, establishing a nice rhythm, finding her adjusting to it and keeping up with me.

From that point on things went a lot more smoothly. Now that Jan was actively participating she was proving to be a passionate little thing, clinging tightly to me while her hips pumped against me with a great deal of enthusiasm. On my part, I was also pumping against her with just as much enthusiasm, driving in as deep as I could with each thrust.

We bounced energetically for quite a while. At least, it felt like quite a long time while the action was taking place. It was also proving to be quite a noisy interaction. The slap of flesh on flesh was to be expected. Likewise, the occasional grunts I made as I drove into her. Her squeaks and squeals and cries of pleasure were hoped for and gratifying to hear. What was unexpected and a little embarrassing was the damn bed, with the springs noisily singing out a song, telling the world what was happening on it. I'd never heard such a racket.

Things finally wound to a conclusion. I was bouncing happily, climax on the horizon but not yet there. Jan seemed to be bouncing just as happily and then she just lost it. Her climax took me completely by surprise, me not quite being ready, and I had to step on the gas to catch up with her.

Still, all good at the end, and we slipped apart and lay on the bed. The bed that was now, thankfully, quiescent. I was going to replace that noise machine as soon as I got a chance.

After we'd both got cleaned up a bit I managed to sweet talk Jan into continuing posing. She proved to be a lot more relaxed about it now, even going so far as to make suggestions. We'd stop and review what I'd done every so often, with Jan insisting that she get copies of all the pictures. She didn't seem at all worried about her continued nudity.

Eventually I brought the session to a close, putting the camera aside and assuring Jan that I'd print her some decent copies. Standard for most of them but a couple of big prints would be included. She was reaching for her clothes when I stopped her.

"Hold it a moment, Jan," I said, taking her arm.

"What?" she asked, looking slightly startled as I moved towards the bed.

"It's spanking time," I said affably, sitting down on the bed and pulling her across my knee.

"What the hell are you talking about?" she demanded, then yelped as my hand came down firmly upon her bottom.

"I told you earlier that you had a very spankable bottom," I reminded her. "I didn't spank you then because I didn't want a red bottom in the photos. No more photos so the red bottom won't matter."

"You can't do this," she protested, which was rather silly of her, the way my hand was bouncing off her bottom proof that I could.

"But I haven't done anything," she protested.

I paused for a moment at that.

"What difference does that make?" I asked her.

She spluttered for a moment, searching for an answer, while I admired my handiwork.

"Well, let's get on with it," I said when she couldn't seem to find a reason.

I resumed spanking and she resumed protesting. You should have heard her protests when I started including her pussy in the spanking. From the sound of it she wasn't just upset, but furious with me. Ah well, all fun times but cease.

I spun her to her feet, rising at the same time. She was facing the bed and I moved up close behind her, crowding her forward, resulting in her bending over the bed, using her arms to prop her up.

"Hey, give me some room, will you?" she snapped.

My trousers were already descending as I moved even closer, my erection pressing between her legs, leaning against her mound.

"What the fuck?" she managed to get out, and my cock was revisiting the play area, sliding smoothly into a hot, wet, willing passage. I know it was willing because she was pushing back against me, taking me deep.

"Your bottom and pussy are probably stinging from the spanking," I pointed out. "You need a gentle massage to help soothe the pain."

She said a rude word but didn't resist as my arms went around her to claim her breasts while I started the gentle massage. And it was gentle, being nothing like the frantic need we'd displayed earlier. I just eased in and out, while Jan muttered something about horny bastards who don't know when to quit and moved with me, gently rocking on the spot.

This time we went for somewhat longer, the gentle pace helping to draw things out. It needed to, because my batteries were still recharging and I didn't want to rush Jan to the finish and find myself left with a hard-on and severe disappointment. Slow and easy would win the race this time round.

I fondled her breasts and took my time. Jan was breathing hard, making soft little sounds of appreciation, apparently enjoying her massage. I listened a little harder this time, trying to catch any change to her tone that would indicate the onset of a climax but she seemed happy to just meander along with me.

Eventually the pleasure signals began to accumulate. My libido was starting to demand satisfaction so I started increasing the pace. Jan was still moving with me, happy, even eager, to accept the change in pace. I stepped it up again and Jan started pushing even harder against me. She also started sounding off and demanding more.

It seemed to me that she was just about ready and so I gave her more, driving in harder and faster, putting some real gusto into my efforts.

This time I climaxed first, but the sensation raised by me climaxing were enough to help send her over the edge, shuddering and giving a muffled scream.

"You know something," I observed as we lay collapsed on the bed again.

"Yes. The damn bed doesn't squeak if you're just leaning against it."

She was right, but that wasn't what I meant.

"True, but I was thinking that we're going to need to practice if we're going to climax at the same time instead of one of us rushing to catch up."

She did a face palm and gave me a look.

"You seem to be forgetting that you raped me. Both times," she grumbled. "You don't think I'm going to make a practice of being raped do you?"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot. Don't let it worry you. I'll work something out."

She didn't seem too impressed by that, but I would. I'd managed to get her to do one session of posing. All I had to do was sweet talk her into a second session.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers
12