Posing Ch. 04

Story Info
Modeling adventures continue.
2.3k words
4.28
31.6k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, during the week I eagerly awaited my next Saturday session with Angela and thought about it all the time.

One day the phone rang and it was Angela calling. She sounded like she was in a panic and said that she was really worrying about not passing her upcoming final. "Well, you know I'll do whatever I can to help," I said.

"I know," she said. "I'm calling to ask for your help."

"What do you need me to do?" I asked.

She then explained that she wanted me to call her instructor and volunteer to be a model. "I've gotten very comfortable drawing your body," she explained. "I just know that I can pass if you modeled at my final." She knew that there was little chance things would work out that way, and I protested a bit.

"Look," she finally said. "What can I do to convince you to make this call?"

"You know what I want," I replied.

Her answer was, "Fine. If that's what I have to do to get you to do this for me. Fine. I'll see you Saturday morning."

"And I'll see you," I said as our call ended.

* * *

Later that day, I called Angela's instructor, Nancy Wright. She told me that she occasionally hired models for her classes and asked me to come see her the next day at her office.

When I arrived, campus was nearly deserted for the summer. I walked around until I found Professor Wright's office and knocked on her door. I don't know what I was expecting, but it was certainly not the short, slender, young woman standing in front of me. She had curly shoulder-length brown hair and green eyes behind her glasses, and wore a black t-shirt that clung to her and showed off her torso and black-and-red striped tights that accentuated her legs The outfit gave her an artsy air.

Professor Wright invited me into her office, and I sat down in a chair across from her desk. In a soft voice that I found sexy, she explained that she usually hired models for her classes from the pool of students on campus and in town during the academic year.

I told her I was just home for the summer before heading back to college in the fall. She asked where I went. I told her I went to the state university, even though I actually went to a small, private liberal arts college in the same city. I don't know why I did that, but it just seemed to offer a degree of safety.

When she heard I was not going to be in town much, she explained that in the summer finding models was particularly difficult, but that she had been lucky so far this year because her regular male model had been available every week. "Given how little time is left in the semester, it's not very likely that I would need you. But you're here, and if you're interested, we could finish this interview and I might be able to add you to my list."

I told her I was interested. "Let me ask you some basic background questions then," she said. Her voice was disarming, almost hypnotic. "Have you ever modeled before?"

"I have."

"Have you ever modeled for Monica Sanders at the University?" she asked. "I studied with her before she ended up there." I explained that I had modeled in private sessions, but not through the university. Professor Wright was taking notes and looking up at me as I answered her questions.

"And have you ever modeled in the nude?" she asked.

"I have." I explained that I modeled when I could. I lied and told her I had done it for a long time.

"Has that modeling been alone or with another model?"

"Both," I replied.

"And was it strictly life modeling? Or has your modeling been sensual or erotic at all?"

Again, I told her both, prompting her to remark that she was impressed by my experience for someone so young. She completed her background questions, then said explained that she almost always asked her models to pose in the nude.

"I understand. I don't have a problem with that," I said.

"Well, I'd like to be able to evaluate the kind of subject you'd be for me and my students. Let's go across the hall to my studio." With that, Professor Wright stood up and led me out of her office into a classroom across the hall. As I followed her, her leggings left little to the imagination. I could tell she had a nice ass and shapely legs I wished I could see in the flesh.

"You can disrobe over there," she said pointing to a screen next to the stage. I was a little surprised at being asked to pose at what was essentially a job interview, but went behind the screen and took of my clothes.

I paused behind the screen and contemplated the moment. A few weeks ago, I would never have done anything like this. But now, I thought nothing of being naked in front of a woman I just met. I was willing to do anything to please Angela, and I realized that I liked being an exhibitionist. I was turned on by the thought of this woman I had never met before seeing me naked and having power over me. I was beginning to get that now-familiar feeling in my stomach of nervous excitement, and it was having its predictable effect further down.

I took a breath and stepped out from behind the screen. Professor Wright directed me up onto the stage and asked me to stand with my arms at my sides. She walked around the room and looked at me from various angles, from all sides. She carried a small sketch pad, and I watched her quickly making some notes, or maybe they were quick sketches. "So I can remember certain things about you," she explained.

Every time her eyes brushed over my cock, it jumped. I felt the weight of her eyes on my rear end as well. A couple times, she took several steps toward me so that she was just a foot or two away from me. One time, she was looking up at my face when she did this. The other time, she stepped close from the side and was fixated on my cock. Since I was up on the stage, her head barely reached above my waist. It was easy to imagine her curly hair spilling over onto my body and her head reaching forward to take my cock in her mouth. It made me rock hard, and I worried that was hurting my chances to model for her again. While she lingered and sized up my cock just a foot or two away, I was happier to bask in the moment, than worry about my chances for a repeat of this experience.

"When you've modeled before, have you had this problem?" she asked.

I knew what she was referring to, and her question made me think this "interview" wasn't going well. It didn't help that she spoke with a sultry, velvety voice that was so close I was convinced I could feel her breath on my member. Rather than getting me under control, if that was her intention, her question only made me harder, particularly when I saw her looking up at my with her beautiful eyes from behind her glasses.

"Well," I began, looking down at her. "When this has happened in the past, it was supposed to." "Because it was erotic modeling," I hastened to add. "I wasn't sure, but thought that's what you might be interested in."

She looked down, made a few last scribbles in her sketch pad, and told me I could get dressed again then meet her back in her office. I was convinced I had blown it. On top of it all, I desperately needed to relief the tension, but I didn't want to make things worse by delaying in getting to Professor Wright's office.

When I walked back across the hall, Professor Wright surprised me by saying that she thought I would be a good model for her to use. "I'd like to put you on my list, just in case," she said. I readily agreed. "I wish I had found you sooner since the summer is almost over," she added, and informed me that she would call me if she needed me.

After Professor Wright explained the pay and some other logistics if I got to model, I asked how many students she had in her summer class.

"Six," she answered. "That's about normal for the summer."

"Could you tell me the gender breakdown?" I asked. "I'm just curious."

"Sure. This year it's all women. Occasionally I've had a man taking the class, but the only one dropped out early in the summer." Her answer was not surprising since she taught at a college whose students were almost all women. "Any other questions?"

"I don't think so."

She thanked me for meeting with her and shook my hand. Before I left, she added, "I'll also send your name to Professor Sanders, if you're interested in modeling when you're back in school."

"Sure," I said. Of course, when I got home I had to relieve the tension by masturbating and had added a new fantasy for the future.

* * *

After I cleaned myself up, I left a message for Angela telling her that I had spoken with her professor and that I couldn't wait to see her Saturday. It was pretty clear from the tone in my voice both that I wanted to model for her again, and that I was eager to see her live up to her end of the bargain by letting me see her naked.

When Saturday finally came, I knocked and Angela's door. I knew I would get to be naked for her today, and I would see her naked too.

She answered wearing her bathrobe. For a split second, I thought the moment I had been waiting for was at hand, that Angela would through off the robe as soon as I stepped through the doorway and I could drink in her body.

Instead, once I got inside, I saw that her nose was red and her eyes were puffy. She said, with a bit of a gravely but sexy voice, "I'm really sorry, Tom, I don't think I can draw you today. I feel awful. I'm just going to go back to bed."

My heart sank. And my cock too. Not only would I not see her, she wouldn't see me. "That's okay," I lied. "Can I do anything to help?"

"You're sweet," she said, placing her hand on my cheek. "Actually, could you make me a cup of tea?"

"Sure," I called after her as she headed into her bedroom.

When her tea was ready, I started to bring it to her, then realized that she could see me naked after all. I set the cup down and took off my clothes. I walked into her room and found Angela lying in her bed with her eyes closed.

"Here's your tea," I said. Her eyes opened and she saw me serving her naked.

As she sat up, she smiled and asked why I didn't have my clothes on.

"It's just become a habit with you." I said. "Besides, if I end up modeling for your class's final, I don't want you forgetting what I look like."

Sipping her tea, she said, "I don't think there's any danger of that."

"If you aren't going to be able to draw me today," I said, "is there any other way I can help you prepare for your final?"

"I don't think so," she said as she leaned back against her pillow wrapping her hands around her mug of tea. "I just feel terrible."

Feeling somewhat brave as I stood naked next to Angela, I asked, "Would it help you draw if you were able to touch your subject?"

A faint smile crossed her lips. I kicked myself for not thinking of that sooner. She just shook her head and protested that she was too tired to do anything today. As Angela drifted off to sleep, I stood beside her growing harder and harder. I debated whether I should simply leave or jack off first. Leaving was easier; on the other hand, I had masturbated in front of Angela already, and she was asleep and probably would never know.

I was frustrated and desperately wanted to see her naked or at least get some release. But I didn't want to do anything to risk waking Angela. So, I slipped quietly out of her room. I retreated to the kitchen, where I got dressed to leave. Then I went home and relieved the tension.

* * *

The next day I received a text from Professor Wright asking me to call her if I was available to model for her final. I called her and eagerly agreed.

"That's great," she said. "I especially appreciate it on such short notice. The male model I've been using all summer just had something come up at the last minute. Before you do this, though, there is something you should know."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I structure my final as three ten-minute poses with a female model, followed by three ten-minute poses with a male model. Then, I have both models together for a few poses," she explained.

"That's not a problem," I said.

"Some of the poses in the last session may get rather explicit," Professor Wright advised.

I insisted that arrangement was fine, and Professor Wright gave me the details on when to arrive. Since she was beginning with a female model, she explained that she would be proctoring the final, but her assistant would meet me at her office.