Posing Strap Trio Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two boys shuddered at the feeling, their mouths gasping at the beauty and feel of Tony's supersized dong.

"Look at your sweet, fat boyballs," Tony said, then turned his face to cuddle his nose into Juan's dark, suede-skinned bundle.

"Unnnhhh," Juan moaned, his fingers clamping over Tony's pulsing meat. Juan's balls felt ultra-alive against Tony's chin and licking tongue. He squirmed into Tony's muscular strength.

DJ and Juan then took Tony's lead and left the huge cock to then fool with Tony's giant, skin-blessed balls.

"Oh yeah!" Tony husked, swivelling his face to kiss and nose into DJ's velvet-skinned pile of nuts. "My big BALLS," he muffled into the mass of fleshy fruit. "Play with 'em--love 'em all up!"

DJ groaned at the double thrill of holding Tony's thick ballpouch in his palm while feeling Tony's rough face kissing and licking his own.

DJ and Juan rose up together to then plant their faces into Tony's hairy, warm, naked crotch.

"Ohhhh, smells so GOOD," Juan moaned. "--so warm and furry!"

"Smells like total MAN," DJ said, pausing to lick at Juan's big lips then locking into a full-tongued kiss. They locked lips and then nuzzled Tony's skintight cock, their tongues laving up the shiny-taut head, making the whole thing buck and rear at them.

"Oh, we gotta!" DJ whispered hotly at Juan, his mouth wet with their combined spit.

"I know," Juan smiled shyly, his white teeth flashing, his cheekbones gleaming in the candlelight.

"Sittin' on it is probably better," DJ said, staring at the alarmingly large cock. "More control, or somethin'."

"I wanna go first," Juan said. "I'm so fuckin' ready, Deej!"

DJ grinned, then looked up to see Tony looking almost crosseyed at the two wet, shiny cocks before his face. "Hey, Tone," DJ grinned. "Juan wants to sit on your big King Cock, man."

A look of concern crossed the Italian's features. "You sure, Juan?" He rose up on his elbows, their big dicks rubbing into his biceps. "It's awful hard'n big, Juan", he looked at it. "Maybe you dudes should just fuck me instead--I don't wanna hurt anyone."

"You HAVE to bust our cherries," Juan said, already rising up to crouch beside him in the bed. He threw his muscular leg over Tony's waist as DJ rolled out of the way. "I'm not gonna give it, if I can't take it, too--besides, my ass is so fuckin' hot for this big hard cock, man." He straddled Tony's waist, looking down into his lust-lidded eyes.

Juan reached behind him to lift Tony's whopper and rub it against his rosy opening.

"Oh fuck!" Tony shuddered at the feeling. "Get in there DJ--make it wet for him."

The blond, tanned gymnast flashed Tony and Juan his sexiest smile, drool already falling from his lips as he moved down into a better position.

Juan looked over his shoulder and arched his back, presenting DJ his silky, muscular, spread butt. "UUUUhhhh," he groaned to feel DJ's lips kiss into his untouched, puckered hole, the wet suction making him shudder.

DJ wasted no time slobbering up the tiny, hair-feathered slice, driving his whole tongue up the resisting cherry ring. Juan wiggled and grunted, clamping his hands down on both cheeks to spread his tight asscrack wide open. He felt flames of energy rifle through his ass, making him shake it into DJ's face.

Tony could do nothing but stare up into the utterly cute handsomeness of Juan's turned-on expression. The boy he loved as much as DJ was pursing his big lips and licking his pink tongue across them as he moaned and tried to watch the sloppy action.

Suddenly Tony's muscles flexed as DJ then moved down to tongue-bathe Tony's ass-hungry cock. DJ's lips burbbled spit over the purpled, taut head, then tickled into the wide open hole.

Tony's torso jumped, nearly toppling Juan off the bed. "Jesus CHRIST," Tony yelled. "I'll fuckin'CUM, you do that again!"

DJ laughed merrily, then smacked Juan's hard, round cheeks soundly. "I think he's ready for it now, dude!" he pronounced. "Wait!" He leapt off the bed and grabbed some suntan oil from the dresser. "This'll do the trick." He drove his oiled-up middle finger deep inside Juan's lust-shaken asshole.

"OOOhhhhhhhhh," Juan breathed.

Not stopping there, DJ dribbled more onto Tony's flexing, deep-lipped cockhead, the smell of Coppertone filling the candlelit room.

"Now you just EASE the fucker in, DJ," Tony husked out at him. "And cut out the fuckin' GAMES, dude--I don't wanna hurt my sweet Juan."

DJ became quiet as he bent Tony's giant throbber up towards Juan's impossibly small slit. The two looked unable to perform the job--one way too big--one way too tiny.

"Easy now," DJ said, as Juan rose up into a crouch and then slowly lowered himself down. "Take 'er slow, dude."

A smile broke over Juan's face, even as his brow beaded up with sweat. "Feels incredible," he whispered down at Tony. "I'm about to fuck myself on the biggest cock on earth!"

Tony looked at the smiling Latino with a mixture of alarm and pure lust. He felt the slippery, unyielding opening pressing over his blunt dickhead, the sensation almost bringing tears to his eyes. "Oh Jesus," Tony breathed, reaching his large hands up to fondle Juan's smooth, dark pecs.

Juan put his own hands over Tony's, helping him squeeze and massage his wrestler-sized tits. He sat down with slow determination, his virgin hole stretching dramatically against the girth of Tony's fat, muscular bulb. He knew if he could just clamp over the hugeness of Tony's giant head, the rest would be easier.

"Ungh," he grunted, feeling his asslips yield over the collar of Tony's fat knob.

Sweat then did break out on his dark forehead as he smiled down at Tony. "You're in there now, Tone," he whispered. "Just gimme a second....." His eyes watered as he swallowed and used his wrestler's resolve to overcome the initial discomfort.

"Oh fuck but you're hot!" Tony's eyes squeezed shut. "--like a fuckin' furnace in there!"

Juan laughed a little, then just went for gold.

With gritty determination, the mocha-colored, muscular jock slowly took in a third of the nine-inch rod. "UUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!" His eyes squeezed shut, perspiration beading on his brow.

"Oh sweet Jesus Christ," Tony looked almost scared. "Juan! Juan! You okay, baby?"

Juan willed his asshole to relax and accept Tony's dick, nodding to the big Italian he was alright, meanwhile inching slowly slowly down, breathing in a shuddering effort to relax. He finally felt the whole wonder of nine inches of Grage A Cock up inside his steamy guts.

He finally opened his eyes. "You're fucking me, man," he said hoarsely down at Tony, taking his buddy's large hands and rubbing them over his spearing nipples.

"Juan," Tony said with feeling.

The dark-skinned stud rose back up on his knees, feeling the incredible shaft electrify his grasping ring as it slid nearly all the way out. He then sat back down, and laughed up at the ceiling. "You're bustin' my little baby cherry, Tone," he laughed, proud of himself as he fucked himself with firm, and increasingly-pleasurable strokes.

"My big dick's on FIRE!" Tony moaned, his fingers pinching Juan's perky nipples, his head tossing on the pillows.

"Far-fuckin' OUT!" DJ cheered, watching the carnal display of Tony's wet shaft being swallowed by Juan's stretched asshole.

"You sure it's ok?" Tony asked again, his fingers massaging Juan's biceps.

Juan pushed Tony's hands way down to find his thumping, erect dick. "My big COCK thinks it is, man," Juan said, now bouncing his body up-and-down on the enormous shaft. "I'm harder than a fuckin' corncob feelin' your beautiful dong fuckin' my ass!" The sweet-faced wrestler laughed in triumph. "Oh, you GOTTA ride this buckin' bronco, dude," he beamed at DJ, his body bobbing, his muscles rippling in the candlelight, the bed squeaking. "Once it's in--it's REALLY in!"

"You better hurry!" Tony gimmaced. "--too fuckin' hot--too fuckin' SWEET!"

Juan could feel Tony's fuckpole expanding in warning, and quickly knelt onto the bed, rising-up to then pull free of the giant knob with a loud suctioning pop.

"Ooohhhhhhhhh," both he and Tony moaned together.

DJ was standing off to the side, over by the bed table, already finger-fucking himself with Coppertone. His usual bravado was caving in as he looked at the sheer girth of Tony's gleaming shaft. It made his own erection begin shrinking in nervous alarm at what awaited his virgin ass.

Juan stood proudly on the other side, his own cock so completely erect, it was dribbling juice on his sweat-sheened thighs. "You'll see, Deej," he encouraged. "Don't waste time over the pain, dude--better to just get the fucker right the fuck UP there!"

DJ trembled a little as he climbed aboard and crouched, his knees up against his face. Below him, Tony's hand was slowly masturbating his blissed-out cock--the shiny cucumber wet with pre-cum.

Tony looked up into DJ's unusually worried face, then over at the triumphant Juan. "This ain't a godamned CONTEST, dude," he said.

"I know," Juan said, looking apologetic. "I just didn't think I even COULD, is all," his voice fading away.

"You did great," Tony smiled back. "You SHOULD be proud, baby. But now we gotta be here for DJ."

Tony looked up again at the anxious DJ, sitting astride his narrow waist. "Deej?"

"What?" he said back, as though waiting for some kind of instructions.

Tony just reached his long, muscled arms out behind DJ and pulled the blond gymnast down onto his big chest. He wrapped his biceps over his neck, as Dj began kissing and sucking his babycock nipples.

"Juan knows it ain't about bustin' cherries, or provin' you're a man, baby," he said into DJ's curly-blond scalp.

"I know," DJ muffled against Tony's hairy tits.

"It's about gettin' more love in ya'," Tony said. "When you was inside me, that's what I felt--I felt you lovin' me right up inside my body."

DJ shimmied himself up to find Tony's mouth. They kissed and cuddled until DJ's dick began swelling up again between their sandwiched torsos. He then slid himself down further and spread his thighs to feel Tony's dick push against his asshole.

No one spoke as DJ looked silently at Juan for help. Juan bent over the bed and held Tony's hot cock up just high enough to center it right at DJ's oiled-up pink button. DJ then kept sliding down Tony's torso, feeling the blunt knob bump into the puckered button of his virgin ring.

DJ breathed out a whoosh of air as he scooted down further, feeling the corona of Tony's knob enter his stretching hole. "UUUUhhhhhhh," he moaned as his asslips suddenly sealed over the collar like a rubberband, throttling the hot cock, making Tony moan along with him.

DJ regathered his forces and slid his ass further down onto the shaft, his eyes tearing-up, his face flushed. "Oh fuck," he said. "I think I'm almost there."

"You feel so damn GOOD, Deej," Tony husked over his blond head. "Your ass is so fuckin' tight--it's lovin' up my big hard rod, dude."

DJ grunted as he used his triceps to lever into a push-up position, looking down at Tony's lusty eyes. It felt for all the world like he had cock shoved clear up into his throat as he rose further upwards.

DJ finally managed, with Juan's help, to rise to a sitting kneel, his knees hugging Tony's lats. "Ohhhh," DJ moaned, "It's in all the WAY, Tone." He tried to smile--his face red and perspiring.

"So fuckin' HOT," Tony said. "Your baby butt's roasting my big DICK."

"You okay, DJ?" Juan rubbed DJ's big shoulder. He looked concerned.

"Wait a sec," DJ said quickly. He closed his eyes, getting used to the feeling of someone having polevaulted right up his virgin ass. The burning, torturing sensations were slowly giving-way to a dull numbness.

And then, after an endless minute or two, an incredible, sexy warmth kicked-in.

DJ laughed suddenly, his usual merriment reviving. "OhmyGOD!" he yelled out, making Tony's eyes fly open.

"S'matter?" Tony asked.

"It's so fuckin' GOOD all of a sudden!" DJ laughed, experimentally milking Tony's hardness--rising up to a full kneel and sitting back down again.

"Told you!" Juan laughed, bending over to kiss DJ's sweet lips.

DJ's tongue did battle with Juan's. DJ suddenly felt a great, enormous wall of anxiety give way deep inside him. In its place came a rush of ecstatic joy. DJ knew he'd just become a complete, sexual, cockloving man. All three of them had broken each other in! All three began grinning at each other.

"Can you drive it up me yourself, Tone?" DJ smiled down as he bounced on Tony's big cock.

"Yeah," Tony said, beads of sweat plastering his wayward curl on his forehead. "But I'll fuckin' CUM if I do that!"

"So?" Dj laughed in sexy pleasure. "CUM! Fill my little ass with your hot cream, dude!"

"Ohhhhh," Juan moaned, hearing that--watching how DJ's blushing boycock was now roaring hard and smacking his belly when he bounced. Juan was unable to stop himself and climbed up on the squeaking bed to straddle Tony's torso and feed DJ his dripping dick.

The candlelit room glowed, filled with the sounds of squeaking boxsprings and hot male rutting. DJ sucked Juan's dark meat like a madman as Tony's hips plowed upwards, driving his aching cock deep into center field. DJ's ripe cheeks bounced against Tony's slamming thighs, his balls slapping Tony's abs.

"UUUUUhhhhhhhh," Juan groaned, knowing he couldn't last much longer, staring down at the carnal sight of DJ being fucked even as the muscular gymnast sucked his giant darkmeated cock.

All of a sudden Tony's hips locked in a seizure of thrilling joy, burying all nine inches up DJ's cherry ass. A look of astonished wonder crossed his face as he suddenly realised he was sailing over the edge.

"Oh fuck," was all he managed to say, his balls suddenly swelling, his cock lurching wildly inside DJ's steamy ass. A tremendous shudder shook his whole physique as the first wave broke, sending a glut of jizz up DJ's guts.

DJ felt Tony's shaft expand to twice its size, the giant head bumping his joybuzzer as it fountained out liquid warmth, coating his virginal tunnel. It made the cute blond swallow all of Juan's hot cock, his throat muscles syphoning the juicy shaft to the brink of ecstasy.

Juan saw Tony's orgasming body, felt the primal urges inside his balls suddenly trigger his own mind-blowing eruption. DJ's massaging throat sent him into orbit, his own hips driving dick into DJ's willing gullet. A searing blast of male cream hosed DJ's tonsils, the cockloving gymnast suddenly filled with buttermilk at both ends.

"Oh! Oh! OH JESUS," Juan yelled, his head flung back, his eyes staring at the ceiling. "My cock! My big COCK!"

Tony jumped and grunted, his hips slamming DJ's ass, his orgasm unending as his cock reared back and fired yet more cum up the assthrottling hole. He saw Juan's own ass shaking with lusty feeling as the dark wrestler face-fucked DJ, his shooting cock plowing pints of jizz down their buddy's throat.

Too occupied to attend to his own need to cum, DJ was busy swallowing cream and milking Tony's shaft with his broken-in ass. It dribbled down his chin and drooled out his asshole. And still the two pumped their endless supply of sperm into DJ's hungry ass and mouth, until finally Juan pulled out, his cock throbbing out the last of his juice.

"Uhhhhhhhhh," DJ moaned, wiping his lips, staring at the dark, twitching rod. He watched Juan climb off the bed, and then saw Tony open his eyes and gaze up into his face.

"Holy shit, dudes," DJ said. "I'm gonna float away, I'm so full'a your cream."

"C'mere," Tony said to the two of them.

The candles were nearly melted down as the flames flickered across their sweat sheened bodies. The trio nuzzled and kissed, the smell of male sex in their nostrils. DJ's cock was harder than ever, demanding release, while the blonde's big heart only wanted to love his brothers and lie against their warm, panting bodies.