Possessing Bella Ch. 05

Story Info
Bella meets with the Pet Masters Guild.
12.2k words
4.72
49.8k
44

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

Bella slept lightly waking earlier than needed and getting up to shower change and go over her plans once again. She had stayed up late making a list so nothing could be left to chance. After letting her excitement and enthusiasm cloud her judgement yesterday, she was determined to show Kurt and everyone at the company just how she earned her degree and the love of a man like Mel.

She had a quick breakfast with Rob, who laughed at her eagerness to get to the office early, and wished her luck as she left. Andrew also arrived early and startled her by appearing before her desk with fresh orange juice and a croissant.

"I figured you probably ate early, and would need the added energy," he smiled.

"No coffee?" Bella raised her eyebrows.

"You, Miss Biancotti don't drink coffee or tea or hot drinks at all, so I am told," he said easily, confident in his knowledge. Bella looked at him critically. His confident stance, the way he looked her in the eyes, his seeming ease with which he spoke once again made her wonder what this would be Dominant was doing working as a personal assistant.

"Thank you for the extra sustenance," she smiled, "We are going to need it," she laughed and tapped the files on her desk. "I am glad you're here early, this is what I need first..."

An hour later when Dorothea arrived, a small table had been set up near Bella's Desk with an extra computer and phone line. For being new in the company, Andrew seemed to know which people to ask to get what he needed in a hurry. Either that or he dragged people into doing the things he needed with bull-headed stubbornness, Bella thought as he showed Dorothea through to her temporary desk.

Getting up Bella hugged the older woman and looked at her seriously, "I am sorry I didn't listen to you properly yesterday, but while you're here even in a part time capacity you will have a desk. You're an important member of this team even if you only come in once or twice a week but..." she paused as Dorothea had started to laugh softly. "I am just sorry I didn't ask what you wanted," Bella finished feeling unsure of herself.

"My sweet girl," Dorothea said happily, "I want to be here for the fun ride you are about to go on, I had planned to stay this first month to make sure your new assistant could do everything you needed." She eyed Andrew critically, "and let's face it, he needs all the help he can get," she said in a loud whisper making Bella laugh.

"Andrew and I have made a start but here is what I need, ASAP..." Bella began to fill Dorothea in on her need for a clear plan and costs for the interior and small foyer of her office and what Andrew had started on. As she finished detailing what she needed to present this plan to Kurt, the interior designer walked into her office.

Natalie Fuller was young and cutting edge in her designs but was more used to designing store fixtures rather than business offices. Eager to expand her own fledgling business she had jumped at the chance for an early morning meeting and had come straight in.

Dividing the tasks and working as a team within three hours Bella had a complete plan for her office along with most of the costs subject to availability of certain pieces. It was presented more as a quote for the work to be done rather than a final analysis of costs and Bella felt that they had over quoted rather than under quoted. She hoped that Kurt would see the difficulty of costing certain pieces. What she wanted were not things that could easily be found in a catalogue but rather would need to be custom made.

Unless Kurt agreed to her overall vision though, she would not be able to put together the actual costs and that's all she wanted for the moment. The rest of the morning went by in a blur of activity for Bella, then she met with Rhys Muldoon for lunch. He had taken more than a passing interest in her business idea and was willing to become a business mentor to her, in addition to Kurt who had no real interest in the field of precious metals and gems.

The company was a corporation, with their fingers in many businesses including mining which had always been Mel's special area of expertise. His demise had seen Rhys step in to take up the slack so to speak and allowed Kurt and the other executives to concentrate on their own portfolios and increased responsibility. The team of four men had, with Kurt's leadership, weathered the storm of public and private backlash after the death of the company director.

In addition to his interest in the material's she wanted to work with, the idea of fetish jewellery appealed to him greatly, and he went through her plan with a fine tooth comb poking holes in many areas of it and questioning her closely on why she had certain elements of her plan at all. By the end of a long afternoon meeting Bella had a starting point, or in actual fact several starting points and she felt a small amount of confidence moving ahead under the watchful eye of both Kurt and Rhys.

Kurt had approved her office design under the proviso that he be kept informed should the quoted budget blow out at any stage of development. Feeling good but treading warily after bottoming out so dreadfully after her high from yesterday, she went back to her office. Andrew was just finishing throwing dust sheets over the desks. She looked at him curiously.

"Natalie and I found a crew that would work through the nights so we can still be here during the day," he said, "I assumed at the very least they would be able to start the painting."

"That's wonderful," Bella enthused, "Just let me call Natalie before you shut me down for the night," she had promised the young, enthusiastic designer a phone call before the close of business. "You go Andrew I will be fine," she smiled and waved as Natalie's voice sounded in her ear. It was over an hour later after sitting back down at her desk that she finally looked up again as Kurt walked into her office chuckling.

"You haven't wasted any time," he pointed over his shoulder with his thumb at the painters who had begun removing the horrible beige paint from her walls with an undercoat.

"Andrew is good, very organised," she smiled.

"Come on, it's late, I'll buy you dinner," he said, "Dianne is visiting a friend who is town this evening."

"Oh," Bella hesitated, she had planned on taking home her interior plan and going over it one more time, with the new knowledge she had from her meeting with Rhys. Not that she would have to change much, but she just wanted to get the vision firmly in her mind before starting on something she couldn't easily undo.

"You have to eat," he said seriously, "I can see you're tired so how about take away, I will ring ahead and get Jake to make us a couple of steak sandwiches and we can eat at your place," Kurt suggested but Bella knew the tone of his voice meant that it was the best compromise she was going to get.

"That sounds great," she agreed trying to smile brightly but knowing it didn't reach her eyes. "Should I call Lincoln and let him know?"

"Sure, we can take your car, but we will meet him down in the parking garage," Kurt said in an easy way that made Bella look at him questioningly. "Grab your stuff, I am suddenly starving," he grinned.

"You're always starving," Bella giggled and put her things into her briefcase before walking with him out of her office.

Kurt refused to be drawn on work issues and giving up; Bella finally relaxed enough to enjoy his company as the friend she had always known. They ate what could only be described as gourmet steak burgers; Bella laughed as Kurt stole most of her fries, and they washed the food down with tall milkshakes. Kurt wanted to let her know in his own way that work was serious, but he was still the caring friend she could rely on outside of the company. He had thought a lot about what she had said and spoken with Dianne at length at what it was like to be caught between two worlds such as it was for Bella. By the time he left, Bella was beyond tired and leaving her briefcase sitting in the living room she flopped into bed and fell asleep.

*****

The rest of the week went just as fast, and Bella found herself with only a small amount of time before bed and again first thing in the morning to be truly alone. It was as if the Masters were playing tag team to babysit her, and as Friday dawned she knew she needed a change of scenery, maybe she should go home this weekend. Sure she would take some work to do but she was beginning to feel, well not quite smothered; her mother would do that anyway, but stifled. At least her father would treat her like an adult who could make her own decisions if she went home for the weekend, and it would be good to see Jenny.

The more she considered it, the more she didn't like the idea. She didn't want Kurt, Rob or even Rhys for that matter thinking she was taking on too much and running away at the first chance. Maybe she could call Sire? She played with the idea thinking over the few text messages they had shared during the week. He could certainly work some of the tension out of her body if nothing else; she smiled to herself. She was thinking about this as she went into Rob's apartment to say good morning and leave for work.

"Wait," Rob called after her, as she tried to disappear quickly. She went back into the room averting her eyes. Rob worked all night and slept in the mornings after she left for work. Invariably he was in some state of undress and this morning it was snug fitting underwear. Like Mel, for his age Rob had an impressive fit physique and was a well-endowed man who should be proud to walk around half undressed. For Bella though, who had always felt an attraction for the bad boy biker that was Mel's Best friend and partner, it was, on occasion, somewhat uncomfortable for her.

"Yes Master?" she said quietly.

"What are your plans for the weekend?" Rob threw himself into a chair and beckoned her closer.

"I hadn't made any yet; I thought it might be nice to get out of the city for a few hours, maybe go home or see Sire if I can organise it, maybe, if that is okay," Bella wasn't sure if she should be asking permission or just running plans past him. It was a whole new world for her this week.

"Okay," he said slowly, "I am going to put this to you as it was put to me." His tone was gentle as if not sure how to go about telling her what was on his mind. Bella nodded saying nothing. "Mark Miller came to see me with Tali, last night. You're supposed to go to the Master of his choosing the week after next. When we agreed to the training we asked, well Charles fairly much ordered," Rob gave a chuckle, "He cannot be that Master."

Bella looked confused but nodded not seeing the issue so far, her experience with Sire had been for the most part a good one, though not something she thought she would like on a permanent basis.

"Pet Masters are an odd breed themselves, Mel was inclined to be one more often than not," once again he chuckled as if delaying getting to his point. "Let me ask you this, if you were to get a pet what would you do?"

"Gosh well, we got a puppy when I was about ten, my dad took me to the local pound, he said it was best to give one of those dogs a home rather than a puppy from a pet shop or a breeder. He convinced me they were much better dogs anyway," Bella smiled at the memory.

"You went to the pound to see if you were compatible right? I am sure there were more than a few dogs there that you didn't feel the urge to take home," Rob continued the line of thinking. "The Pet Masters are the same, no one relishes taking on the training for a pet sight unseen."

"No one want's to train me?" Bella wasn't sure if she felt hurt or relieved or felt anything at all for that matter.

"No, that's not what I meant at all," Rob leaned back in his chair exhaling loudly.

"Then perhaps you should just tell me what it is your trying to say," Bella frowned before adding, "Please Master."

"Mark would like you to attend a gathering of sorts at his place tomorrow night, where his friends, particularly those who are interested in training you, will be able to meet you. This is so that you and they can judge compatibility before he puts anything in place for you. Remember you have a choice in this, too."

"You would come with me?" she asked processing what he said while chewing his lip.

"I'm afraid, not, with all of the ego's involved in and around this training you asked for, Stephen or Jake as the chosen neutral observers would take you and make sure you were safely returned." He studied her face for signs that she understood why.

"I see, but as this is just a gathering, a party and not part of my training really. I can't see that it matters if you take me or they do," Bella tried and realised she sounded bratty. For some reason having Stephen keep her on a leash and at his feet unsettled her. "I am sorry, Master Rob," she whispered, "Of course I will attend and with whoever is chosen," she smiled sweetly.

"Such a brat you have become, you don't fool me at all with that sweet innocent smile," Rob grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap hugging her. "I think it is best to go with Stephen as your escort. Although Jack doesn't really subscribe to the pet masters guild, he may be there with Dusty, and I would hate for any further misunderstandings." Rob smiled sadly.

"I understand Master," Bella said softly and lowered her head to kiss his cheek. "I'll be good for Sir Stephen I promise. Now I must go to work, you have no idea how cranky my bosses can get," she gave a soft laugh, squirming over the bulge in his underwear on purpose as she slid from his lap and skipped out the door to meet Lincoln down in front of the building.

The ride to work was smooth and quick, with Lincoln taking her to the basement car park and letting her out near the elevators. She hadn't questioned why the change had occurred or why now she also met him down here after work usually accompanied by someone from upstairs. Her mind was always so full of what needed to be done but with her mind flipping between work, the gathering this weekend and the Masters she knew and loved she sudden realised that the change had happened without her even noticing.

"How come you don't drop me off out front anymore?" she asked curiously before getting out of the car.

"There's a no standing sign there now," Lincoln shrugged.

"Oh," Bella hadn't ever noticed, with so much traffic in this part of the city she guessed she had never questioned pulling up on the curb like that. "Have a good day Lincoln," she smiled and stepped from the car, thinking herself paranoid about being micromanaged. A party would do her good this weekend; she smiled as she stepped into the elevator and made her way up to the executive suites.

Natalie was waiting for her after working through the night with her team. "Okay, close your eyes," Natalie was almost bouncing as she met Bella in the small foyer. With all the work that had gone on for the past four nights and days in the office space Bella could not have been more pleased with the speed at which the changes had occurred. She had noticed furniture arriving yesterday as she left her office and knew that despite some small pieces from artists they were still awaiting it must be almost complete now.

She stumbled through the door with Natalie's hand covering her eyes, and when she finally pulled her hand away Bella gasped. "Oh, my gosh, Natalie. It's even more amazing than I dreamed, just tell me we are still under budget, and I will be the happiest girl in the world."

"Yes!" Natalie danced around with Bella. She then started the nit picking at the temporary pieces they had put in place while waiting for the artists to complete the realistic torso's to fit in the display cubes and full mannequin-like sculptures that would sit in specific areas, Bella would use to display her samples when she got them.

Bella sat on the turquoise chaise and looked around. It was perfect. Cool, clean marble and granite surfaces, interspersed with small touches of colour in gold silver bronze and copper, and pale blue and turquoise back lighting reflecting the only soft furnishing in the room, a chaise and two antique chairs done in turquoise and gold. The opulent decadence of the room was exactly what she wanted for her clientele. She admitted in an odd way it was reminiscent of a roman bath house with all the white marble, still that in itself could be sexy. Walking over to her desk, she took in the twin silver pillars on which the marble top stood softly glowing with a pinkish backlight and projecting the delicate design that had been cut into each side of the metal.

"Wow," Andrew exclaimed walking in a minute later, "I had my doubts from time to time, but this looks amazing."

"It does, doesn't it?" Bella grinned, and Natalie laughed and nodded.

Natalie walked towards Bella and bent to hug her, "Well, we have done all we can for now, whew what a rush job, you would have thought we were on one of those horrible renovating shows the way we hustled through this and got everything here so quickly." Again she laughed, "I will call you when the artist has completed the models," she straightened herself and waved leaving them to their work day.

"Do you want one small suggestion as a friend, before we start the workday?" Andrew asked softly.

"Yes..." Bella said suspiciously. "Friend," she raised her eyebrow but smiled as she teased him.

"Call Dianne and Patrick and invite them to share the joy before you call the Masters in," he said then added, "I get the feeling they feel you haven't been paying them enough attention. You should check your schedule before committing to anything on the weekend as well," he said with a wink and walked out to his desk.

Bella chewed her lip mulling over his words. She checked the schedule she had put on her computer and linked to both Dianne and Patrick in a folder on the company server. Grinning with delight, she noted the Sunday appointment to have a late lunch with the girls and remembered Dorothea suggesting the gathering the last time they were all together at Charles and Sara's house. She would have to send Lincoln her revised schedule and once again wondered about getting her own car for weekends. It seemed wrong to make Lincoln work on a Sunday.

She picked up the phone and called Dianne, inviting her to be the first to see her showroom office and to ask if she could pick up Patrick on the way. Bella met them out near Andrew's desk where she grinned excitedly and hugged her friends.

"Now remember this isn't meant to be an office but more a vision of how I would like my business to look once it gets up and running," Bella said enthusiastically.

"Yes, yes, it's all we have heard you talk about now let us in," Patrick rolled his eyes. Andrew gave a discreet chuckle and stood up opening the door and letting Bella lead the pair in. "My oh my," Patrick said in a teasing voice, "I'll need my tiara and royal robe to visit you in future." He nodded his agreement as Bella explained about the torso models and mannequins and fluttered around the desk with only wonderful things to say. "It's not exactly my taste, but I know gorgeous when I see it, and girlfriend, you're it."

"Patrick, can you give us a few minutes?" Dianne who had been very quiet up until that point asked.

"Sure, I have to get back anyway, Master is always a grouch in the mornings," he waved and left shutting the door behind him.

Bella immediately launched into an apology, "I know with the first week back here I haven't been ..."

"Honey, just stop," Dianne said in a voice that stopped Bella dead in her tracks. "I of all people know how hard it is to be caught between two worlds. I owned my own business here, remember?" Dianne took a seat and patted the chaise beside her. "I am just so proud of you," Dianne said wrapping her hands around Bella's shoulders. "Doing all this on your own. Taking a stand about what you want and trying to get it. You are running yourself ragged here and then having to answer not only to Kurt and Rob but also the other Masters who now feel some sort of duty towards you because of their friendship with Mel." She sighed.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers