Possessing Bella Ch. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,540 Followers

Bella sighed and once again relayed the story of their day at Sanctuary Cove and the dinner before going to see Dorothea in hospital. She then went on to tell him about the most recent conversation that increased her confusion rather than easing it. She had only known the stern disciplinarian then suddenly she saw this other side of him and she wasn't sure how to act with him anymore.

"I don't know what he wants. I don't know what it all means. Is this how dating works in the lifestyle? I mean how do you get to know each other enough to decide you want that sort of a relationship? It was all so different with Mel and you and Kurt. I know that Sire is wonderful but not for me long term. Hunter is more damaged than I am emotionally. How do you meet new people and get to know them?" Bella let all the questions that had plagued her about Stephen come spilling out in a jumbled mess.

"Were you just a normal girl you would get to know masters in the club or at parties thrown by different people within the lifestyle, but you aren't a normal girl. You're 'that' girl," Rob smiled. "You're that girl who was chosen by Mel, the incurable bachelor. You're that girl who is submissive despite being rich and powerful in her own right. You're that girl who is so well connected that being your Master would give a man an automatic membership to a very elite group of people."

Bella looked up wide-eyed. "That's not who I am, not really," she chewed at her lip.

"There are many who would seek to claim you for your wealth alone. Kurt and I have been very forthcoming, however, that legal agreements have been put in place to protect you from such people," he smiled. "Mostly though you're desired for your beauty and strength by those who do not know you personally," Rob held her tightly again. "Those of us who do know you well all love you and would not fault Stephen for his desire to spend time allowing you to know him better."

"I would hazard a guess that Jake also has an interest in where you future lies and perhaps one or two others. Stephen is right, it is good that you have an interest in and commitment to this training you have undertaken but you should not discount the very people who already surround you," Rob said sadly.

"Why did you say it like that?" Bella reached up and stroked his cheek.

"I want more than anything to see you happy and whole again, but I do not look forward to the day I give you over to another man," Rob said quietly.

"So this getting to know you thing is like dating and you, and Kurt I guess are like the fathers standing at the door with shotguns," she laughed. "You will always be part of my life and I will always love you for being that man. No one I chose to be with could sever that connection."

Rob could hear the sincerity in her voice but knew that the dark days of her grief were over and that she was now in the process of working out how she could move on with her life. He hoped what she had said remained true and he could remain a large part of her life.

Bella spent the rest of the weekend in quiet thought as she moved between her apartment and Mel's. Stephen had made sure her keys worked and that she knew how to manage keeping the elevator on the same floor as she moved from one side to another. He also provided packing boxes which she used to carefully pack Mel's belongings, his suits and clothes, mostly. She cried on and off as she said goodbye to him again but found so little of the man she knew within the space that it became easier once the office space was complete.

The office seemed to be the one place he had left his mark and she was surprised to find so many work related things untouched here. She had thought that Kurt would have needed this information. She boxed it up carefully without looking at it too closely and labelled it for Kurt at the company. The desk and the chair were far too big for her so she took the yellow stickers Stephen had given her to label furniture she would like removed to storage and marked all of the office furniture.

The boxes of clothes she marked to be delivered to Jenny for Vince. He probably wouldn't want or use the suits ever, but it was something of his fathers she could give him. She took her time, finding a second bedroom that appeared never to have been used. Its drawers and closets empty. There was nothing in the main living areas to say that they were inhabited by such a man as Mel, the kitchen had been cleaned of food, all the plain plates and utensils gleaming in their spaces. She found a laundry cupboard concealing a washer, dryer and sink behind sliding doors.

By Sunday evening, Bella was sitting in bed googling interior designs trying to decide if she could live with the furniture and its memories or if she should put it all in storage and begin again. She didn't want to eradicate Mel from her life or her memory, but she wasn't sure she could live with the vividness if those particular memories.

*****

Bella rose early Monday morning, she was looking forward to going to the castle and seeing Pete again and had decided during yet another restless night to dress appropriately this time. She wore a form-fitting tunic dress in royal blue and added a jacket to make her seem professional for her meeting with the artisan. The she did her hair in a classic french roll and added the tiny tiara she had worn with her Tinkerbelle costume. Satisfied that she looked about as much like a princess as she could pull off she went to say good morning to Rob.

She could hear voices as she knocked softly on the door and opened it upon hearing Rob's invitation to "Come on in, little one." She shouldn't have been surprised to see Stephen sitting there, but she was and she faltered in the doorway as she stepped into the room. Not only was Stephen there but Rob wore garish face paint making him seem ghoul like in the morning light.

"Don't you look like a princess today," Rob smiled making his face look distorted by the makeup.

"Don't you look, umm frightening," Bella blinked at him. "Good morning Sir Stephen," she added turning to the big man who had burst out laughing.

"Halloween night at the club last night," Rob explained. "Always brings out the crazies, I was glad you were safely tucked up in bed."

"I've never been to a Halloween party," Bella said, "It's just never been a big thing with anyone I knew before. Maybe next year," she smiled.

"We better get going then," Stephen stood and Rob came forward to hug Bella.

"Master," Bella took a step back looking worried. "I don't think your makeup is a good match for my outfit this morning."

"Rob laughed but nodded, "Okay but you will owe me a little extra love tomorrow morning."

"Oh, but I do love you Master. It's just that I'm a princess today and I wouldn't want you to feel bad for ruining my costume before I made it to the castle," she giggled.

"Ah, I see, I have been meaning to come down and see how it is coming along, since you managed to get Jarod to sell it to you," Rob said to Stephen. "I'm still not sure how you managed that, I know Mel had his eye on that place for years."

"Timing is everything," Stephen smirked. "Still a bit of work to do but we could do banquet down there for a select few if you wanted. A bit of a weekend thing like we did at Hunters place. Maybe once the silly season is over, for the New Year, it's not far off now. "

"That sounds like a good idea, the club gets too crowded and noisy for us to just enjoys each other's company," Rob scratched at his makeup covered chin and looked at his hands.

"We'll talk about it later, you go to your meeting and try and enjoy your day off," Rob said to Stephen then smiled at Bella. "You look beautiful, little princess."

"Thank you Master," she smiled, "There's some good make-up cleansing towels in my bathroom if you need them." She giggled and let Stephen guide her from the room as he mumbled under his breath that she was still a little brat.

They went down the garage and Stephen helped her into his car. "Just as well I decided not to take the roadster for a spin today," he smiled, "I am not sure your hair style would have held up."

"Probably not," she gave a light laugh as he started the engine. "Are we picking up Andrew on the way?" she asked.

"No, I have asked him to pick up something you need on his way and meet us there," Stephen said enigmatically. He refused to be drawn on exactly what Andrew was picking up except that she needed it, so Bella gave up asking.

They talked about what she had done in Mel's apartment and her indecision over the furniture in the living areas as they drove, Bella lamenting having to stop each day for her tutorial with Nyx.

"There is so much to learn and know," she shook her head. "I am getting there I think, I don't want to disappoint or embarrass Nyx and Master Mike," she chewed her lip.

"I doubt you will, you're naturally graceful, I can help if you like," Stephen offered.

"You are Gorean?" Bella blinked at him.

"I was for a time. Like you, Mel encouraged me to know all facets of the lifestyle so I could find my own style. I enjoyed my time with those men and their slaves, but I have my own path to walk," he explained. "There are facets of each of the easily identifiable lifestyles that I have probably included in my unique style. I can, therefore, move within each of those groups quite comfortably."

"I see," Bella continued to chew at her lip.

"I am assuming Nyx has taught you the basic language and slave positions," he saw her nod slowly from the corner of his eye as he drove. "The art of serving food and beverages in northern and southern styles and some dance techniques, or at least the stories that go with the standard dances," he added watching her continue to nod.

"Yes, Sir Stephen. I have been reading and memorising and practising whenever Nyx can come or be online, but I am afraid it won't be enough by next weekend," Bella said softly. "I really don't want to disappoint them."

"I doubt you could disappoint anyone," Stephen reached over and took her hand from her lap and held it. "The men of Gor are arrogant and sure in their belief of the natural order of things. The strong must rule and the weak serve the strong. Know your place, be pleasing to look at and the men will forgive any small lapses in protocol."

"Yes, Sir Stephen," she looked down at the hand holding hers gently. She continued to struggle with the opposing personalities of the man holding her hand so gently. He was the demanding authoritative disciplinarian who ran the club with an iron fist, as well as the kind gentleman who owned a castle that gave so much back to the community it was a part of.

They pulled up at the castle and seeing Andrew had not arrived yet Bella felt a pang of disappointment. She was intrigued as to what could be needed that he had to pick up before coming to meet her here.

"Do you think I should call Andrew?" she asked.

"They won't be far away, come help me find Jarod and Sophie," he took her hand and led her inside. They found them in the kitchen with Pete who was fussing excitedly around Sophie.

"The princess is here and we aren't ready," Pete sounded agonised and Stephen cleared his throat to announce their arrival in the kitchen.

"Good morning," Bella said brightly as they all looked up.

"Do something with him would you please, Stephen?" Sophie smiled.

"Come on Pete let's show Princess Bella what you have been working on," Stephen's deep bass chuckled. Bella felt dwarfed by the two big men as she walked between them out to the back of the building.

She hadn't been to this side of the building when she was here last and hers eyes widened as she was led into a working forge. Pieces of armour dotted the benches and mannequins stood in gleaming breastplates. Bella was overwhelmed with the beauty of each piece. It took several more minutes before Bella noticed the glass figurines that hid behind the strong steel of the armour.

Pete was fussing on the benches looking or something and moving some of the pieces around when she saw the small delicate objects and she walked toward them. Raising her hand as if to touch the items, Pete jumped and slapped her hand away, muttering about things being left as they are.

"Pete," Stephen's voice dropped dangerously low.

"It's okay, I should have asked. I wouldn't like someone just barging into my space and touching my things either," she smiled at Pete. "So what have you been working on lately?"

"I'm finding it, don't rush me," Pete answered snappily receiving another warning growl from Stephen. Bella grinned enjoying the excitable enthusiasm that Pete exuded and looked around the workshop again.

"Finally," Pete sighed and picked up a small item wrapped in a soft cloth. He began to unwrap it slowly and carefully. "I finished it last night," he said proudly to Stephen as he turned around holding a dainty glass tiara that reflected the light from the dying embers so beautifully it took Bella's breath away.

"That's exquisite," she breathed finally. "You made this? I mean here, you made this here?"

"Where else would I make it?" Pete sounded confused bringing a deep chuckle from Stephen.

"You never said anything about Pete being so talented," Bella accused.

"We have had this conversation; I do not want to influence your decision making at work. If you see for yourself and you decide on something here, then I am more than happy to endorse it," Stephen said easily. "Pete is not someone who will follow a timetable to rush to a schedule but for the occasional one-off designs he might be able to help you out."

"This will be a productive day then won't it," Bella smiled widely at Pete who still held the tiara cradled in his hands.

"Why isn't she taking it?" Pete asked Stephen.

"She doesn't realise you made it for her," he laughed as Bella's eyes widened.

"Really? You made this for me?" She was overwhelmed.

"She asks a lot of dumb questions. She might drive you insane, you know, if you keep her," Pete said seriously. "Dumb people can be really annoying, trust me I know!"

"You are so right, sometimes I think too hard and all the dumb questions just come out. May I try it on?" Bella asked.

"What do you think we are standing around here for? Of course, you have to try it on to see if it fits perfectly," Pete rolled his eyes looking at Stephen in despair. "Couldn't you have fallen in love with a smart princess?"

Stephen lost any pretence of being serious at that point and laughed loudly, "I like this one just the way she is." He continued to laugh as Bella blushed deeply and took the small tiara from her hair and exchanging it for the glass tiara. She placed it on top of her head holding it in place for a moment before removing it and looking at the two men chewing her lip. "Go ahead," Stephen encouraged, "He already thinks every question is a dumb one," his laughter burst forth again.

"It's so beautiful, but I can't wear it," Bella said softly a touch of sadness colouring her voice as she exchanged it for the small rhinestone tiara she had worn when she arrived. "See these teeth here," she explained pointing to the bottom band of the head piece. "They hold it in place, without them it would slide right off my head and break like that one almost did." She pointed to the glass tiara in his hands, "And it's too beautiful to accidentally break." She slid the small tiara back into her hair and shook her head gently showing that it did not move.

"It's wrong then," Pete went to throw it away making Bella squeal in fright.

"No, not wrong entirely I have some pins at home that will keep it in place it will be perfect." She had reached up to try and take it from him to save the workmanship.

"But it's not perfect, I will make you a better one," he said without rancour.

"I know I'm just a silly girl, but I would love to have this one as well, please Pete, it's so beautiful," Bella pleaded with real feeling.

"Let her have it Pete," Stephen said mildly. Pete just shook his head and handed the tiara over.

"You can't wear it, I don't know why you would want it. I guess you're dumber than I thought," Pete said disappointedly and Bella hung her head, upset that she hadn't handled that very well.

"She said she had pins at home that would keep it in place. She is smart enough to find solutions to the mistakes other people make and not call them dumb for making a mistake in the first place," Stephen said flatly. "Bella why don't you go in and see if Andrew is here yet, I'll get Pete to wrap this up properly for the trip home."

"That's not necessary, I want to show Andrew anyway. The detail is exquisite," she smiled and looked up at Pete. "This must have taken you a very long time to make. Thank you. I am sorry I asked so many silly questions." Pete looked at Stephen but said nothing.

"Your house is like a maze. Could you walk me back please, Sir Stephen, so that I don't get lost?" She asked sweetly trying to stave off any argument between the brothers.

"Of course," he extended his arm for her to take and gave his brother one last hard stare before turning and walking back to the main building.

They walked toward the kitchen and saw Andrew coming toward them, Bella smiled, "Good morning, glad you made it."

"Just had to pick up something on the way that's all," Andrew smiled. "It's through here," he led Bella back through to the kitchen."

"Dorothea!" Bella exclaimed and rushed to hug the woman. "What are you doing here?"

"You told Rob that Kurt was keeping me prisoner in my home so he and Stephen sprung me for the day and that young cutie," she pointed at Andrew, "Completed the jailbreak." She laughed. "Thank you, my darling, I was going stir crazy with everyone underfoot."

"I'm so glad to see you," Bella grinned and hugged her again.

"I have a meeting with Louise, but then we can catch up for as long you like, I told Kurt I didn't know if I would be in today or not," Bella gushed.

"I am quite content here talking to Sophie, you go and have your meeting," Dorothea smiled.

Stephen guided them up to the small rooms in the rabbit warren that was the second floor. Bella had been there on their first visit to the cove, but the place still confused her. Stephen knocked on the door and it was opened by a pretty woman who seemed to bubble with excitement.

"Miss Biancotti! You're here," she stepped back and let Bella into the room smiling at Andrew and Stephen as they passed her. She had set out her jewellery on small tables around the room for them to inspect.

Stephen stood back as Bella and Andrew both asked a multitude of questions and Bella became enamoured with an elven style necklace that with a few minor adjustments she could see being used as a decorative collar.

"Where do you work now?" Andrew asked, "To create the jewellery?"

"In my room mostly, its gets a bit messy but..." she shrugged.

"We are in the process of setting up a small workshop," Bella held yet another piece up before her inspecting it closely. "Would you consider coming in when it is complete for a trial with us?"

"A trial?" Louise asked.

"I like some of your designs but I want more up-market materials. I would like you to recreate this," she pointed at the elven necklace, "and maybe this," she held out her hand with another necklace. "In gold or platinum with some gemstones rather than the quartz you currently use."

"I am sure you understand that these materials would need to be monitored in a proper workshop rather than your room," Andrew added.

"The trial would be for both of us, to see if you like working in a workshop and so we can see how creative you are with different materials," Bella smiled. "We would pay you like any employee, not just for the pieces but the time you spent working with us."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,540 Followers