Possessing Bella Ch. 23

Story Info
Valentines Day Ball: the good, the bad and the Mistress.
17.9k words
4.72
30.3k
26

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,505 Followers

Authors Note: Due to the timing of the completion of this series, this chapter has not, as yet, been through the careful hands of my wonderful proof-reader and friend AisieLynn. I will endeavour to replace it as she has time to work on it for me. I hope you will forgive my eagerness to bring you the conclusion to this long running series and bear with the few bumps in the writing. ~ellie.

Possessing Bella Ch. 23

Bella opened the journal on her laptop and considered where to begin. So much had happened in the last few weeks, and with the time to consider it all she suddenly wasn't sure what she wanted to write. Her new office had been finished in record time, and she had loved what Natalie had done with the design. She couldn't believe the entire space was hers. She would never use the bedroom space as the other executives did, so it had been created as more of an open space with a futon couch and large closets taking up one wall and a small gym created in the rest of the area.

After negotiation with both Tiffany and Rob, Bella spent forty-five minutes each day following a set exercise plan that Tiffany would put in place each Monday when she visited to give her self-defence lessons. This arrangement gave Bella more flexibility of when and how she managed to fit this into her busy schedule.

Kurt had been ruthless in his changes in both staff and direction within the company and the sense of urgency Bella felt around understanding her role in the company and living up to his expectations had eased into a mild sense of anxiety. She felt that she could never learn about all facets of the company. Two new executives had been promoted, and both Kurt and Rhys had divested half of their portfolios to them. The freeze on any changes within the company that had seemed to be in place over the last year had quite obviously lifted. The demotion and firing of the people who been the most vocal opponents of the new executive leadership after Mel's death left many opportunities for those willing to put in the hard work to achieve them.

Bella still met with Kurt every morning; it had become almost a ritual for them to breakfast together which saved her precious time in the morning and met with Rob's approval. True to his word Rob had renegotiated her proposed schedule with Kurt so that neither area of her life overshadowed or interfered overly with the other. She met with one of the executives each day for lunch which were catered for by the company cafeteria that seemed to Bella to have more of a restaurant menu than any cafeteria she had ever known. She never ordered for herself, and she felt Rob's influence on the healthy choices she was served each day.

Rob, she had found liked to have some control of each element of her life in a similar way to Mel and what he had put in place for her before they had left on their trip to Italy. Even though Kurt was essentially her Master while at the company, Bella knew that Rob had a great deal of influence at the company and what was expected of her there. He came in at least once a week for conferences and showed up unexpectedly with or without a reason.

Like Mel, Rob also enjoyed setting out her wardrobe, he was adamant about her diet and exercise during the week, and he used her to the point of exhaustion most evenings. He loved her; she was sure of that, but he didn't tell her as Mel had. She loved him equally, and she tried to show him by being the best submissive she could for him, but she admitted to herself in those moments when she looked at their relationship critically she had never quite told him either.

After writing for an hour, Bella sat back and looked at the screen and smiled. She did love both of her Masters very much but the only person who she had told that she loved in a very real way since Mel's death had been Stephen. She let his image fill her mind. He kept her at arm's length now even when they were together and the only physical affection to pass between them had been a soft kiss on her forehead.

She had spent the last two Sunday mornings with Stephen; he took her for long drives out of the city, and they stopped for brunch somewhere small and quaint. They talked about her plans for the business and the soft opening that was rapidly approaching and he made her laugh with stories of Pete and his trip to Italy. They had made tentative plans for tomorrow, but she had agreed to go to a Valentine's Day charity ball tonight, and she was unsure how she would feel in the morning. Looking at the time, she closed her laptop and stood to stretch raising her arms over her head.

She smiled, she felt better than she had in a long time. She was limber, and it took only a little time to recover from a scene with Rob. She seemed to have boundless energy as well and admitted that the diet and exercise were paying off greatly. It was the weekend, though, and she could splurge a little. As she padded into the bathroom to get ready for her day with the girls, she dreamed of the sugary treats she was no longer allowed to keep in her kitchen.

*****

"Good morning, Lincoln," Bella said smiling as she handed him her small overnight bag.

"Good morning," he replied with a smile matching hers. He opened the door to help her into the car before placing the bag in the boot. "Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned," he commented.

"I am really looking forward to today," she grinned. "Do you have plans for the weekend?"

"Nothing too grand," he replied easily. Bella knew he had a partner, but he didn't speak about them often, and she didn't like to seem nosy, so she let it go without comment and settled back into her seat. She couldn't wait to see the girl's again and spend the day with them. She hadn't seen them nearly enough over the last six months and to spend the whole day as well as the evening with them having fun was going to be heavenly.

"Have a wonderful time, Bella."Lincoln waved away the valet parking as he pulled into the entrance to the hotel. He popped the boot and attentive porters opened her door and retrieved her luggage for her.

"You too," she giggled with excitement as she spied Dorothea in the foyer. "See you on Monday. Have a good weekend." She hurried inside stopping to hug Dorothea before approaching the concierge. She knew that Dianne had handled most of the arrangements for her friends, so she smiled a little shyly before saying tentatively, "I believe there is a booking for Bella Biancotti."

"Of course, Miss Biancotti," the concierge said without hesitation. The check-in has already been completed for you, here is your key," he handed her the small plastic card that worked both the lifts and doors explaining the layout of the hotel in the process. "I'll have your luggage sent up to your room, your friends are waiting for you in the Cuvee Lounge." He waved his hand indicating the direction she should go.

Thank you," Bella said cheerily and turned to look at Dorothea and indicating they should go and find their friends, she frowned as the older woman shook her head.

"You go on ahead I am waiting for someone to drop something off that I need for today," She explained.

"I can wait with you," Bella said happily, content to sit with her friend rather than leave her alone.

"Oh let an old woman have her secrets," Dorothea laughed, "Go and see the girls, they have missed you."

"If you're sure," Bella said slowly but stood back up. Dorothea moved to push her towards the Cuvee Lounge. "Okay, okay," she laughed finally and walked toward the door to the lounge. Before entering she looked back and thought she saw a man that looked like Owen enter the foyer with a large group of tourists, then she lost sight of both the man and Dorothea in the crowd. She shook her head laughing at herself; this was definitely not his sort of place. She stepped into the lounge and was immediately crash tackled by the ever exuberant Tali.

There was a flurry of kisses and hugs as she greeted five of her dearest friends. These women had accepted her as one of their own and taught her so much through their friendship in the last year. She loved each of them.

"Now can I have another drink?" Sera asked plaintively.

"Yes, go and order another round for everyone and charge it to my room," Dianne smiled indulgently. "One for Dorothea too this time," she called after the girl who had jumped up and practically run to the bar.

Dorothea watched as Sera halted misstep and turned to look at her as if deciding whether to hug her first or get the drink she wanted so badly. In the end, her love for the woman won out, and she ran over and hugged her hard before running off to the bar. Laughing Dorothea took a seat and put a large flat velvet box on the table in front of her earning the curiosity of ten pairs of eyes.

"It's so good to see you all together like this," she said happily. "We need to do spa days more often." Dusty flicked her ponytail in agreement and hugged Bella, who had sat beside her.

"I agree," Dianne laughed. "I seem to be swelling by the day, and the heat is wearing me down. I could use some pampering on a regular basis."

"Kurt would build you your own spa at the moment, I swear he thinks you have suddenly become more fragile than fine bone china," Nyx shook her head. "I have never seen a more doting man. I have to admit it took me by surprise."

"Not just you," Dusty said in her deep throaty chuckle. "But then so few of us go down that road that we don't often see the effects of impending fatherhood on the Master's we know."

"He wants a son so badly, leaving a legacy and all that," Dianne said softly concern in her voice as she placed a hand over the small belly she now had.

"He will love her all the more if it's a girl. There is a special bond between father's and daughters that can't be explained," Dorothea patted Dianne's hand and grinned. "No matter what sex it is that baby is going to be very well loved by a lot of people."

"They're bringing the drinks over, I don't think they trusted me to bring them on my own," she shrugged. "Ooooh presents!" Her eyes took in the velvet box on the table. "Is it for me?"

"It's for everyone, and before you ask, no you may not open it yet," Dorothea gave Sera a gaze that told her not to whine or pout. The waiter followed her over placing the glasses in front of the women starting with a mocktail for Dianne. "To good friends and fond memories," Dorothea lifted her glass, and the others toasted with her.

"The trial opening of Bella's business is next weekend," Dorothea continued with a smile. "I wish you every success in the world my sweet girl," she raised her glass, and the others followed adding their good wishes as well.

"I certainly hope you can all come to opening night. I've sent invitations to your Masters," Bella said nervously. "I am worried that if you don't come, the place will be empty." She gave a nervous laugh and took another sip of her drink.

"You couldn't keep us away," Tali grinned, "I've even heard them talking about it at the club with other members so I doubt you will have to worry about people coming to see what you have on offer. I am so curious, I think you should give us an advance viewing, I mean being your BFF's and all."

"Ooh yeah let's do that!" Sera chimed in. "We could come on the Thursday night before you open to everyone."

"I am going to be pushing it to be ready for Saturday night," Bella said half in panic. "I just couldn't be ready earlier, and I want you all to get the full impact of the showroom when it's complete."

"It's okay girls I have a little teaser for you right here," Dorothea smirked and patted the case in front of her making Bella widen her eyes in surprise.

"I didn't..., I mean what pieces did you bring? It's just that the stock is all..." her voice trailed off as Dorothea reached over and patted her hand.

"This isn't from your stock for the opening night. This is something a little extra I have been working on with Owen. He's such a creative designer you were right to put him in charge of the workshop as head designer and consultant." That appointment had been a bone of contention with a few people in her team including Kurt and Rhys, but she had stuck to her guns, and it was working out better than she had expected.

"You girls are like family to me, sisters, daughters, friends and I wanted something to commemorate that friendship. To quote Willie Wonka, you have no idea of the marvels that await you inside Bella's store, but I thought you all deserved a sneak peek at the quality and charm of the pieces created there." She opened her box and displayed the seven golden bows she had made for herself and her friends. While a quick cursory glance would have made them seem identical, there were subtle but very real differences.

Each bow was made of gold filigree edged in a solid gold making it look almost tri coloured in the lighting of the lounge. Each bow had at its centre three small rings the two outer ones diamond encrusted and the centre ring created by a band of emeralds. It's beautifully rounded loops held on a diagonal aspect with the tails of the ribbon smaller than the loops filling up the space between. It was in the filigree design that the bows differed, and Dorothea looked at them closely before handing them to each of the girls announcing their names.

"Oh my," Sera said reverently taking the delicate object and looking at it. "It's beautiful and its got sweet little cherubs in the design, it's just beautiful," She spoke in a more grown up voice than many of the women had ever heard her use before making them look up at her curiously and see the tears forming in her eyes.

"Now Sera, you promised to behave today," Dorothea admonished, and Sera sniffed and poked her tongue out before looking at everyone else's bow. Dusty had a pony and Tali a puppy, Nyx had a dancer on hers and Bella a fairy. Dianne laughed lightly when she saw hers boasted a rabbit though most of her friends were not entirely sure what it signified and Dorothea's held a tiger.

"It's a brooch," Dorothea said happily, "but it has a special clasp that can be hooked to a collar or a cuff easily if your Masters approve."

"What a wonderful Idea," Tali enthused. "It's like we all belong to some special club now. I always wanted a cool group of friends like in the movies. I came so close to starting a sisterhood of the traveling pants with some friends but then I stopped wearing pants, and that ruled me out of that." There was sadness in her voice, but the rest of the table giggled.

"Well we sure as shit beat the real housewives of anywhere," Dianne grinned bringing more laughter from the table.

"Dianne you can't possibly watch that garbage!" Dusty seemed appalled.

"Pffft, do you know what long hours Kurt pulls in that company since, well since he took over," she flicked a glance at Bella. "Trash TV keeps me amused and think about it, pool the worth of each of our Master's and we out rank all of those snooty bitches without the attitude." They became raucous as they laughed and joked about the well-known television franchise. Even if most had never watched it, they all knew what it was from general media hype surrounding it.

"Ladies your lunch table is ready for you in the restaurant upstairs," the concierge had come into the lounge to alert them to the time.

"Isn't it a little early for lunch?" Bella whispered to Dianne as they gathered their things and followed the concierge to the wide curving staircase leading up to the first floor.

"It's an early lunch because we will be having high tea up on the balcony near the pool at about three," Dianne explained linking her arm with Bella's as they walked.

"That sounds awesome, but I will have to exercise even more next week just to work off this one day!" Bella pulled a face.

"Don't be silly you're looking better than ever," Dianne admonished.

"We can't all have the natural glow of impending motherhood," Bella teased, "Some of us have to work at it. You should see the diet and exercise regime I am on Monday to Friday." Dianne laughed easily, but she had to admit that whatever Rob had her doing was working. She looked great, and her eyes sparkled with a vitality that had been lacking for some time.

"Relax everyone I have already ordered for us," Dianne announced as they took their seats at the table. Bella sat between Nyx and Tali this time.

"She will always be a Domme won't she," Tali giggled. "I think most of the Masters are a little intimidated by her still."

"I'd forgotten about that," Bella looked across the table at Dianne. "I always see her with Kurt, so I guess I just don't think about it. I never really knew her before she was his."

"She was a force of nature that's for sure, but she took on too much and overextended herself," Nyx filled in some blanks for Bella. "In the end, Mel and Rob stepped in to save her by buying out her business and the crippling debt it carried in return for a year of her servitude. That's when she met her Master, and as they say, the rest is history. She chose her place, but I expect old habits to die hard."

"I guess," Bella said and considered her friend again chewing her lip.

The lunch consisted of several courses that were made up of taster plates from the kitchen. It was a wonderful idea Bella thought as they got to try a little of many things rather than having to choose just one from what was obviously an elaborate menu. She was also enjoying the musical chairs that allowed her to speak to all of her friends over the course of the long lunch as they moved often between the courses.

Eventually, they moved on again up a few floors to the day spa retreat where they changed into white bikinis. Dianne lamented the small belly that told of her pregnancy, but Bella placed her hand over it smiling. "You look absolutely perfect like this, all glowing and beautiful." She was tall and well-proportioned not the type anyone would ever call skinny, but she certainly wasn't fat even now when the baby bump was quite obviously just that.

The indulgent spa afternoon started with a full body brushing exfoliation followed by an aromatic one-hour essential oil massage. They then relaxed poolside in the sun until the high tea was served.

"Gosh I have never eaten so much in my life," Bella shook her head, "It all looks so delicious. I have no idea how I will get into my ball gown now or get through the dinner at the ball!"

"It's wonderful isn't," said Sera agreed whole-heartedly popping a small sugary meringue into her mouth.

"You told me you were craving sugar," Dianne teased as she helped herself to the tiered plates of sweet morsels.

"I think you have managed to cure them," Bella laughed and shook her head when offered tea. "You know I would love a coke if it's not against the spa rules," she said quietly.

"I'll see what I can do," the young woman said pleasantly knowing that anything these women asked for would be found and delivered.

The time seemed to fly by and before she knew it Bella was relaxing again under a facial and gentle head massage. Then they were indulged with pedicures and manicures. Bella had never felt so relaxed and spoilt.

"I hope you enjoyed your stay ladies," the manager of the spa addressed them as they readied to head back to their rooms and prepare for the evening ahead. "Miss King, there is a message for you," she handed a precisely folded piece of paper to Dianne and left them to go on their way.

"Please escort Bella back to her room you will find a surprise waiting for you both there. R." Dianne handed the message to Bella to read before following their friends to the elevators.

"This was such a good idea getting rooms here for the night," Tali said, "I'm so relaxed right now I could have a nap before getting ready for tonight."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,505 Followers