Possessive Sex

Story Info
Her husband is finally interested in sex again, or is he?
3.5k words
4.28
37.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a fun little Halloween idea I've been meaning to write up for a couple years. I hope you enjoy it. If you do, please vote and leave a comment.

*

Cheryl stood in the kitchen, her yellow gloved hands immersed in warm, sudsy water up to her wrists as she scrubbed the last of the burnt on tomato sauce from the lasagna pan. The kids were in bed for the night and Jim was ensconced in his big leather recliner, watching his fishing shows.

"Damn," she muttered softly, irritation bubbling over as a piece of congealed noodle abruptly gave way and splashed her pink sweater with the greasy water.

Knew I should have changed after work before I made dinner. Managed to make dinner without a mess and now this.

Tears threatened to stream from her eyes as she stared at her reflection in the dark window over the sink.

Of course, the mess wasn't the real problem. Her irritation compounded by the late hour set her down a well worn groove of sadness and anger.

How did I get here? I did everything I was supposed to. I got married, had children, worked hard at being a good wife, mother and kindergarten teacher.

The real problem was that Jim seemed to have lost all interest in sex with her. Cheryl was beginning to suspect that Jim was having an affair. It had been four months since they'd last had sex.

She glanced up at the clock. It was nine already. Add getting the kids costumes ready for Halloween the next night to the usual daily schedule, and Cheryl was beyond tired. She blew an errant strand of blond hair out of her blue eyes. It didn't help that she was in serious need of having her horns clipped.

Must be ovulating.

Cheryl felt sick inside at the thought that Jim might be having an affair. Once upon a time, it would have been unthinkable not to trust him completely, and he was home with the family every evening.

But affairs can happen in the daytime too.

She had tried to interest him, bought a new sexy nightie, made sure everything was nice in their bedroom after the kids had gone to bed. He had put her off time and again, saying he was "tired, just too tired." She had let it go at that for a while, even wondered if it was her. She knew she had put on a few pounds.

But so has he! I know there are a couple wrinkles where there weren't before, but I'm thirty-eight years old for God's sake!

It had only been last week that a younger man, late twenties maybe, had tried to pick her up in the book store, when she'd forgotten to put her rings on after putting lotion on her hands in the morning.

He was cute too.

She had tried to talk to Jim about the problem a couple times in the last month. At first he'd blown her off, then he'd blown up at her. "I work hard all day to support this family! Do you think I could get a little peace and quiet?"

Well, she worked hard too, keeping twenty five year olds on task all day was no mean feat. Then she came home and took care of their kids and fed them all dinner. That was when she had started to suspect he was having an affair. She hadn't done anything about it yet, like checking his phone or email.

I'm scared to know the truth.

What if he was having an affair? She'd always thought she'd never put up with something like that. She didn't want her daughter thinking it was okay to be walked all over. But now they had a life together and kids that needed both parents, and she loved the big idiot!

She cleared her throat as Jim walked into the kitchen. She watched him in the darkened window, expecting him to go to the fridge or the cupboard for a snack but she was shocked when he came up behind her and wrapped his arms firmly around her, just under her breasts, hips pressed into her backside and she felt the hard length of his arousal against her derriere. She'd always been very sensitive to having her ass massaged by any part of him and she felt her own juices begin to flow as she pushed back against the thrust.

"Jim! In the kitchen?" She was shocked but aroused at the rough handling. This was so unlike him! In response, he simply leaned in and pressed a kiss to the back of her neck.

Cheryl released the lasagna pan and peeled off the gloves as Jim slid one hand up under her sweater and squeezed the satin cup covering her left breast, a bit roughly. Right at that moment she wanted nothing more than to turn around, push him down and straddle him right there, ride his cock to release.

She dropped the gloves and started to turn but Jim slid his hands down to her hips and thrust forward. He grabbed the edge of her sweater and yanked it up and off, forcing her arms up but she quickly grabbed the edge of the counter as he yanked her pants down to her ankles so they hobbled her.

He reached around her and slid a hand down the front of her panties to find her cleft and tease his finger along her labia then plunge it in, swirling it around in her wet pussy. He pulled it out to run along her folds to her clit and circle it, then rub her more firmly.

Cheryl moaned her encouragement and rolled her hips. She loved the feel of his hard body against the back of her and his work roughened fingers on her sex. She had missed this so much!

Jim groaned and thrust his hips forward again. Cheryl made a noise of disapproval as his finger left her clit and slid out of her panties, but he bit down gently on the top of her shoulder and pulled her panties down. She heard the zipper going down on his own pants.

Cheryl's heart was racing and she was excited by the rough way he was taking her right there in the kitchen. She smiled into the mirror like window.

Maybe he was just working too hard.

He pulled her hips back so that she leaned forward, braced on the counter. She felt his cock head bump her sex and slide along the entrance to her pussy then push in. She was so ready. He thrust deep and hard with each buck of his hips.

She bit her lip to keep from making too much noise, the boys bedroom was right over the kitchen, she didn't want anyone interrupting them right now.

Yes, yes!

Her whole body was rocked by the powerful thrusts. His big hand reached around and splayed over her pussy, massaging her front and working her clit while his other hand massaged her covered breast, and still he thrust. Cheryl was lost in the rhythm, her eyes closed. She opened them as his thrust stilled for a minute and gasped at Jim's eyes reflected in the window. They seemed to flash red but then he started thrusting with renewed vigor and she was lost in the sex for the first time in months.

His hand changed tactics, sliding up and down, hitting her clit more directly and she felt close to her climax. It was coming, yes, so close, her body tightened and spasmed and she moaned, as it spread from her center.

Behind her, Jim grunted and thrust even harder, then his hand left her breast and gripped her hip. He thrust once more and held her tight to him as she shuddered, his seed spilling deep into her. After a minute, he withdrew, his cock slipping out of her sex. Then he simply turned and walked back into the living room.

Cheryl stood there at the counter, dazed and uncertain for a minute, then pulled a few paper towels from the roll to clean herself off before she pulled up her panties and pants.

What was that? An apology?

He hadn't said a word but she'd take more apologies like that any time. She walked into the living room and found him passed out in his chair, as if he hadn't just been screwing her in the kitchen. His pants were up but he hadn't even zipped himself.

Could he have been sleep walking? No! Surely not.

No, it was an apology, it had to be, for blowing up at her before. He really was tired, that was all. They weren't spring chickens after all. She smiled and dropped a kiss on his forehead then covered him with a blanket and went to finish the dishes, humming.

*

The next morning, Cheryl's alarm started it's incessant beeping at 5:30 am, long before anyone else was stirring. Jim snored on next to her as she slapped the alarm off and dragged herself out of the bed, grabbed the pile of clothes she had laid out the night before on a chair and padded down the hallway to the bathroom. She closed the door and turned the water on to warm up then stripped down and stepped in.

"Ahhh." The hot water was just what she needed. As the warm rivulets running down her body began waking her, she started thinking about what Jim had done to her the night before in the kitchen. She stepped back and arched into the spray so that it hit her hardening nipples full force. Her breath hissed out.

Maybe we just need to try some new things - order some toys, a movie or two, get away on a vacation?

She grabbed her netting poof and lathered it up then lightly dragged it up her right arm and across her erect nipples while she thought it over. They'd always had good sex but it had been rather vanilla. Maybe they just needed to try some new things. Cheryl hung the poof up and pinched her nipples, rolling them, then slid the middle finger of her right hand between her pussy lips. "Mmmm . . . "

She closed her eyes. The feel of the water on her chest, almost as if the tip of someone's tongue were licking her tits, her slick finger sliding up and down over her clit, circling it, were all delicious. Her breathing deepened.

She never heard the shower curtain move but she felt Jim's hard body press against her from behind. She moaned. He didn't say anything, just pressed her arms up and forward with his to brace her hands against the shower wall as his cock pushed between her pussy lips. Her body eagerly swallowed it deep inside her. He pushed her farther forward, her breasts against the shower wall as he pulled back a bit then slammed up into her.

Cheryl moaned again. She felt like she were back in the early days of their relationship, before they'd had kids. They hadn't had sex like this in years! The rhythmic thrusting and grunting, the slap of flesh on flesh. It made her remember when he'd been into spanking for a little bit. It had been very teasing, and she'd loved it.

Cheryl rolled her hips and pushed back against his thrusts. "Yes!" she cried softly. She didn't want the kids to interrupt but,Oh God, she had needed this, wanted this.

The heat, the steam, the wet bodies in the early morning, it all felt so unreal and so exciting. She didn't want it to ever stop. When his hand came down to touch her clit, she went off like a rocket, sparks behind her closed eyelids, gasping for air as he pinned her against the shower wall and thrust harder. Jim grunted and then moaned as he thrust in and held himself there, jerking just a little as his body shot it's load deep into her.

Cheryl sagged against the shower wall, suddenly nervous of falling as Jim stepped back and his cock slid out of her. She made a sound of protest but heard the curtain open then the door to the bathroom. She carefully sat on the edge of the tub until she could get her breath back then gingerly stood up and rinsed off before shutting the taps off and quickly toweling herself dry. She moisturized and tugged on her clothes. She left the fan running and padded down the hall to their bedroom.

The bedroom door was ajar and she went in, shutting it behind her. He was lying on his stomach, face turned to the side, naked, and still wet, on the bed!

"Jim!" He didn't move. She ran a hand down his back teasingly, over his buttocks but still, he didn't move. She leaned over, getting worried, but he seemed fine, even snorted and went back to his usual breathing. She shook his shoulder. "Jim!" Still he didn't move.

"What the hell?" she muttered. She didn't love leaving him wet in the bed but what was she supposed to do if she couldn't wake him? It was so weird, the best sex she'd had in ages and she felt like she might be imagining it if not for the evidence that he'd been there too.

With a sigh, she went to wake the kids for school. It was Halloween day and they'd want to wear at least part of their costumes.

*

Jim shook his head at Cheryl. "You're crazy! You must have been dreaming."

"Jim!" Cheryl looked into the other room where the kids were eating their cereal at the dining room table. "Keep your voice down. Are you telling me you don't remember having sex last night in the kitchen? Or this morning in the shower?"

Jim shook his head and snorted. "I'm telling you, you must have been dreaming." He stood up, still shaking his head. "I've got to go to work. Bye, kids!"

He was out the door before she could formulate a response. It was just too weird. Maybe he was sleepsexing, like sleepwalking. Was that even possible? She'd heard of people eating, and even driving, when they'd taken sleeping pills.

But he isn't on any medications!

There wasn't time to think about it the rest of the day, let alone talk about it again. She got the kids off to school, herself to work, took the kids home, made dinner, took them trick-or-treating, oversaw the sorting and inspection of candy, got them ready for bed, cleaned up the kitchen and got things ready for the next school day then fell into bed herself. Jim had stayed home to hand out candy to the neighbor kids and he was already asleep. After a couple rounds of sex within the last twenty-four hours, she couldn't blame him and she wasn't far behind, though it was only ten o'clock.

*

Cheryl woke from a deep sleep to the feeling of being held in an awkward position, her arms and legs spread, and her body fully exposed to the cool air of the room. The feel of silk against her tongue and the gentle restriction against her cheeks told her she was gagged and as she reflexively pulled in her arms and legs, she met resistance. She was loosely tied with more scarves around her ankles and wrists.

Her eyes flew open. The room was dim but for a few flickering candles lined up along the dresser. She couldn't see Jim's face as it hovered over her pussy but she could feel his hot breath on her sex and see the red of his eyes fully now. Her body was already reacting to his fingers stroking the curls between her legs and the feel of his hot breath.

"Mmm... tastes good, woman." The guttural words sounded little like Jim.

Alarm was setting up a surge in her body of adrenaline in her body. Beyond being tied up, the whole thing was so unlike Jim. He never put this much effort into sex. What was he playing at? Something for Halloween? He pushed a finger into her pussy and she arched up to meet the intrusion, then he pushed in another and, finally, one more. He thrust in with his fingers then pulled out and thrust in again.

Oh God!

She told herself to just go with it. It felt so damned good. Her mouth was gagged and she couldn't call out but she wasn't sure she cared anymore. She lifted her hips slightly to meet his thrusting fingers, if he'd just keep doing that . . .

His fingers slid in and out of her then drifted lower and she stiffened. One slick finger circled her anus . . . once, twice then again and again, teasing her. Jim had never played like this. He'd never gone near her there. The realization hit her and tugged at her again, was it Jim? She didn't want it to stop but, oh God, was that really Jim? It was so dark and the outline looked like him but the red eyes! It felt so good though!

Whoever, or whatever this was, grinned up at her as he pushed in with a finger. She couldn't help herself, she pushed back and he slipped in further. She moaned as his other hand splayed across her sex, thumb sinking into her pussy, as if it were going to break her open. She was scared and exhilerated all at once.

He or it, drew his thumb out of her pussy then lowered his face and lapped at her clit with its tongue as its finger continued to slide in and out of her ass. She moaned around the gag. She bucked and pushed against the finger. She didn't want it to stop. It was amazing, a revelation of what she'd been missing. She wanted to be fucked like this every night for the rest of her life!

The finger slid out of her ass and Jim reared up and shifted forward on its knees, stroking its cock as it stared down at her. It was saying something now, but it wasn't English, she didn't even think it was human. There was a hum to the tone, like something else was happening on a level she couldn't see or hear. It was chanting something then it stopped and groaned, jerking hard on the cock in it's hand.

She was sure now, it was Jim's body but it wasn't Jim, something else was inside him. Cheryl panted around the gag. She was on fire, so ready for anything even though rationally she knew she should be scared. She just didn't care, she wanted to come so badly it overrode any fear!

It moved forward and Jim's big hands closed around her hips, lifting her bodily as his cock pushed into her sex slicked pussy lips, deeper and deeper, filling her.

The gag was inhibiting her air and she was getting lightheaded as he thrust into her, again and again. He moved forward, fucking, always fucking her but his mouth grazed her nipples now, first one and then the other, sucking one in, the tongue flickering over the taught bud.

She wished she still had something in her ass, it would feel so good to be filled from both directions. She strained against her bonds, thrust up into the intense fucking. Yes, yes, yes! She wanted it, wanted it to fuck her, to take her, make her do whatever it wanted if it would just keep fucking her . . . her body convulsed as came and her lover held still then rammed once more into her and grunted it's release.

Cheryl felt herself slip down into oblivion.

*

It had been a year since that fateful Halloween night. They were in the grip of a wonderfully warm Indian summer and the window was open with a slight breeze stirring the curtains as Cheryl put laundry away in the baby's room.

The baby watched her from the crib. It had arrived in only seven months and was now sitting up, it's eyes following her silently as she crossed the room. Cheryl found it slightly disconcerting how quiet and yet aware the baby seemed already.

Jim had gotten angry when she told him she was pregnant. He had thrown his own affair in her face as proof that he wouldn't have had sex and moved out. She'd had to force a paternity test to make him accept that he had fathered the child.

She had felt a little bad about it, but she hadn't exactly cheated on him. The DNA had proved to be his but was he really the father? She tried not to think about it.

Halloween was coming the next night and Cheryl had asked her sister to take the older kids so they could trick-or-treat with their cousins. She had also invited her new "friend" from the book store over. Sex with him was good, but Halloween might just give it the edge she was looking for these days.