Possessive Sister

Story Info
She looks after her brother.
1.5k words
4.39
139.9k
128
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I can remember my younger sister Holly has looked after me. Now that we are both in our twenties, things have taken a turn for the worse. Almost all the women I have dated have gotten a thumbs down from Holly.

"She isn't good enough for you, Rob."

That would be the line I would get every time. I guess what pissed me off was that I started to see a woman named Ellen. She was smart, sexy and had a good job. Holly said I was wasting my time with her. I had had enough. I drove over to my sister's apartment one evening. When I rang the bell my sister was surprised to see me.

"I need to talk to you now, Holly. What is it with you and the women I am dating?"

She asked me what did I mean. I told her that every woman I had tried to date got the thumbs down from her. My sister's face got bright red.

"They're just not good enough for you, Rob."

"And who do you suggest is good enough for me, Holly?"

As soon as I said it I realized what was going on. My sister wanted me for herself. She didn't want to see any other women in the picture.

"This is all about you, isn't it? You want me all for yourself."

Holly just looked at me dumbfounded. It was like I had found out her secret desire. No, we had never had intimate relations but I half wondered if my sister wanted me that way. I couldn't remember a time when my sister went on dates. Through high school and college she never mentioned one guy she went out with.

I looked at my sister's face. I could see a tear running down her face. I hate it when women start sobbing. It always wears me down.

"I just wanted us to be close," she said to me.

"You know I always loved you, Rob"

"I love you too Holly but you have ruined every relationship I have tried to start."

That really got the tear factory going. Holly ran over to me and threw her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her back and tried to comfort my sister. Holly pulled back and looked me in the face. She brought her mouth to mine and she kissed me hard on the lips. It took me by surprise, to say the least. No one could say my sister was unattractive. She had straight brown hair down to her shoulders and a curvy figure. Her best feature was her breasts.

I know I have looked more than once at her tits, you can't help it. I now felt Holly's breasts pressing into my chest. I can't explain it but things went downhill from there. Our hands were roaming over each other's body. I got my hands up under Holly's shirt. I managed to pull it up over her head. Holly did the rest. She unsnapped her bra and her tits came spilling out.

My sister's melons were huge. The best part was she had the upturned nipples that I love. Holly started to pull my clothes off. In just a few minutes we were both naked.

"We should go back to the bedroom," she told me.

I was like a sheep, following my sister back to her bed. Holly wasted no time. She told me to lie back. I got onto the bed and Holly crawled in between my legs. She took hold of my dick and brought it to her lips. Holly started to lick me like my cock was some lollipop. I can tell you it didn't take much to make my dick stand up straight.

Holly did finally pull off my dick after some minutes of tasting me. I watched as she climbed over top of my midsection. Maybe it was my turn for my eyes to go wide. She positioned her pussy so that she could slide her folds up and down the underside of my shaft. I had to control myself right then. I thought she might make me pop with all that friction to my cock. Holly stopped and rose up over my pole. She lined up her pussy with my dick and she sunk down onto my cock.

Fuck, did that feel good. No, my sister wasn't a virgin but she was so tight. We went slow at first, so very slow. It took some long minutes before I had my rod all the way inside my sister's tunnel. I brought my hands up to Holly's chest. I just had to touch her breasts. I was soon rubbing the palms of my hands across her hard nipples. I thought my sister would have an orgasm just from me touching her nipples. I wasn't far off. My sister must have been so worked up. A few strokes of my cock and Holly exploded.

I felt her warm juices hitting my cock. Holly threw her head back and started to let out these moans. I really started to bring my ass up from the bed and fill her tunnel with my erect cock. My sister would drop down onto my pole and I would thrust my dick up as hard as was possible. I never thought something like this would have happened. Brother and sister fucking like two crazed teenagers.

"I wanted this for so long, Rob. Don't pull out of me."

I had thought about whether I needed to pull out before I came. Holly didn't mention she was on birth control and I was fucking her with my bare cock. I was also getting close. I felt the urge down below and I knew I was going to squirt. I let my dick rule the day. I lifted my ass up one last time and I sent my load of cream into my sister's body. We seem to both orgasm at the same time.

Holly's body shook as she felt my hot seed hitting her eggs. I knew I had a large load saved up. My dick kept spitting my cum out and I coated my sister's walls. I have had sex with many women but I can't remember a time as intense as with Holly. My sister had my cock in a vise like grip. It was like she needed to milk every drop of cum out of me. The final part was as we were almost finished. I reached up and tweaked my sister's nipples.

Holly squealed as she had a few final convulsions. Holly collapsed onto my chest and I kept my cock inside her pussy. We were both dripping sweat as we attempted to calm ourselves down.

"I know what we did was wrong Rob, but I don't care. I had to have you finally," my sister told me.

She was right. What we did was wrong and I started to wonder about the consequences of us making love. I couldn't change any of the facts now. We did get ourselves cooled down finally. Holly went into the bathroom and cleaned herself up. She came back with a towel and wiped our love juices from my dick.

I stayed the night with Holly. There was no more sex that evening. When I woke up the next morning I was spooning my naked sister. Holly turned to me and asked if I could go again. To be honest, I had no idea but I was still feeling horny. I got on top of Holly. I began to rub my dick across her slit. I was soon hard and I slid my erect cock into my sister one more time. I took hold of Holly's ankles and lifted them up and pushed her thighs so they touched her tits.

I took my sister like I was some wild animal. I drove my prick in the whole way and then pulled out until my mushroom was barely inside. I did this over and over until it sent my sister over the edge. I made Holly squirt again in that morning of sex. Whenever she squirted I pulled my dick out and then I entered her again until she sent a fountain of juices onto my cock. I think I nearly exhausted my sister by fucking her that way.

I did let go over Holly's legs and she put them around my back. As I fucked her I lowered my mouth and I began to bite her hard nipples. I think this really got Holly into a hot boil. I was surprised because I managed to cum in Holly that morning. No, it wasn't like last night but I sent some wads of my baby cream deep into my sister's pussy. One thing was for sure. I wouldn't be dating any other women anytime soon.

It was the start of spending most of my free time with Holly. For someone who basically saved herself for me, she was like a nymphomaniac. Holly needed hard cock, and as much as she could get. Thankfully I was up to the task. The other part of the equation was that we didn't use any protection. Holly says she doesn't want me wearing a rubber. She loves to feel it when I shoot my load into her pussy. I am sure we will be paying the piper one day soon. Until that day, I will have my cock buried in my sister as often as possible.