Post Covid Ch. 01: Margaret Rediscover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nibbled on each side of her pussy lips back and forth. Then entered her hole to suck the sides of her pussy walls. Followed by deep tongue thrusts. She was wet and he could taste her arousal.

"OK, OK, that's good," Maggie sighed pushing up seeking to get more of his tongue.

His tongue came out, teasing her more. Then, using his middle finger he entered her, and finger fucked her steadily. He exposed her clit with the other hand and went to work on it. With his lips covering his teeth he clamped down on her stiff, slimy small rod. Opened his mouth, paused, and repeated the motion. He was chomping her clit briskly while fingering her.

Her hips moved upwards each time he backed off. She started to groan.

He backed off again and asked:

"What do you think, bitch. Want me to stop?"

"Shit, no. Keep going. Don't stop now. My cunt is so wet. I'm getting really close. "

This time Frank took her clit between his lips and sucked it hard repeatedly. He took his middle finger out, coated with pussy juices, and timing himself, simultaneously bit her clit really hard with his lips-covered teeth while plunging his finger, wet from her pussy, into her tight asshole.

Maggie, feeling his lips and then his teeth on her clit made her push up against him to get more. Her clit was hard, and she could feel Frank's teeth nibbling it, making her more and more aroused.

In her thoughts and passion, she was perplexed. She was silently saying to herself, I want your cock in my cunt, but I want this just as much. My climax is building, and I want your mouth to take the gush of my cum.

Maggie reached down to see how hard Frank's cock was. She found there was still some way to go before he was ready to slide it into her cunt. While she was totally enjoying his oral skills, but she knew she wanted to feel his cock in her.

Maggie and Frank were oblivious to Bill who was sitting in a nearby chair, watching and slowly stroking his cock. He knew from experienced how aroused she could get and was enjoying hearing her moaning softly and panting as Frank heightened her arousal.

When she couldn't wait any longer, she held his head tight against her sex and he felt her shudder and squirm as her climax exploded. She came hard into his open mouth.

"Oh Frank, drink my cum."

She heard him mumble as she spasmed over and over, flooding his mouth.

"Son of a bitch," he said pulling his mouth off her, "she's given me a cum bath, and I can't swallow it all."

As her climax passed, she fell back into the armchair, spent, her arms on each side of the chair. She slowly came down from her height of passion. As she looked down at him, still on his knees between her legs her mind came back into focus. Memories of the past came back into her mind. Ass he rose to his feet, standing right in front of her, she lay back in the armchair, legs spread.

"When you saw me at the work party Frank, why didn't you come and join in. I wouldn't have minded."

"You looked too busy."

"I'm never too busy for another cock Frank. You knew everyone at work thought I was just a slut so you could have joined them."

"But we'd never met or been introduced."

"That's never stopped me in the past Frank. And it didn't stop us tonight."

"You are such a horny slut wife Maggie, aren't you?"

"I am Frank. Have been since I was a teenager and I have no intentions of stopping."

"That was quite a performance you put on, both back then and just now Maggie. You've earned the right to suck me. Get down on your knees now!"

She did, and Frank's cock was already pointing towards her, still not totally erect. Maggie guessed he wouldn't last long. That was a pity as she really wanted some serious fucking.

"Let's see how good you are. It takes a hell of a woman to suck me off," Frank challenged her.

He could not have been more wrong. Maggie had been sucking cock for almost 50 years. She was an artist at it and knew she was good.

She eagerly took up the challenge. On her knees she positioned his cock just right to enter her mouth. She saw he was now totally erect. She grabbed his hips to deep throat him. Open to pull him inside, slowly sucked him tightly as she moved back. In and out like a piston, stepping up the pace. Not quite letting the cock tip escape. He was a little soft but that made it easier to take all of him.

"You're good, bitch," Frank gasped, "but you will not bring me off. "

Maggie knew her stuff. She had sucked men with an attitude like Frank's before.

I'm going to punish this jerk, she said to herself.

Without letting up on the in and out motion, Maggie let go of Frank's hips. She took his balls in one hand and reaching between his legs shoved a long finger in his asshole.

"What the hell are you doing?" Frank shouted alarmed. He was not prepared for what had happened.

Expertly, in one coordinated motion, she tightened her grip on his balls, raked his prostate glands with her finger and sucked the tip of his cock fiercely.

Frank exploded with a scream: "My fucking God."

He came totally in her mouth and she did not stop until she had sucked him dry and his tip ached.

Frank knew he had been had She was a real pro. There was little chance he could recover again to fuck for at least an hour.

Maggie was quite proud of what she'd done and she mocked him. " Couldn't take it. Huh, stud."

"You arrogant bitch. The night's not over yet. I have two good buddies staying down the hall. Think you can handle them? Young guys, 35 and 28. Fit and hung like horses."

Maggie had had more men in an orgy than that, but she was not sure that at her age she could have a workout with two young studs after one good climax and swallowing Frank's cum.

She hesitated but would not give Frank the satisfaction of backing down.

"Only two. Hell, that sounds like fun. Let's find out how many times they can get me off before they poop out like you," she said defiantly.

Frank got on the phone, got in touch with one man, explained the situation and told him to get hold of the other.

"Better get rid of those expensive stockings. These guys will tear them to shreds working you over."

Maggie thought that was a good idea. She slipped them off and tossed them, her bra and what was left of her thong over to Bill for safekeeping and his personal use.

"I'm ready for whatever they want to do," she said, leering. "Well Frank when I was in my 40's and Bill and I had a beach house I was sometimes fucked by six or seven guys in an afternoon and evening."

"What?" Franks asked incredulously.

"Yes," said Bill, "she used to just wear little loose shorts and a top and nothing on underneath and stand on our back balcony and chat to groups of guys who'd rented the place next door for the weekend."

She giggled. "Yes, Frank, I'd make sure they could see up the leg of my shorts."

"Showing them your cunt no doubt," Frank said to which Maggie nodded.

"Might as well show them what was on offer," she said with a laugh.

"Well wait until my buddies get here and we'll see if you're as good as you were back then."

"Oh, she is, Frank," said Bill, holding her bra, damp thong and stockings.

"Why don't you put my thong and stockings on darling," she said to Bill. "You know how you enjoy wearing them."

Her and Frank watched as Bill took his clothes off and slipped on the thong and white stockings.

"That'll give your buddies a surprise."

"Not sure how they'll take that," Frank said

"You never know Frank, do you?"

"Not something that turns me on," said Frank, a bit dismissingly and looking away from Bill.

"Open it, darling," Maggie said when she heard a knock on the door.

Bill opened the door and steps aside as two well-built guys came in. They looked at him and one smiled wryly. Then they looked at Maggie, sitting naked on the edge of the bed.

"This is Maggie, guys."

She stands showing her almost bare but swollen cunt and slightly sagging tits.

"Well, Frank, aren't you going to introduce us?"

Seeing Maggie naked, the guys stripped down immediately, looking at her.

"I'm Harry," said the taller, maybe six-foot, black-haired guy, whose cock was long and dangling. "I've got six and a half inches."

"I'm Dan," said the younger, blonde-headed guy. He was shorter, about Maggie's height and fascinated and enthralled by the whole scene.

"I have never fucked an older woman," he said, his eyes running up and down her. "I don't know if you can take me. I got eight, thick inches. Will cum right away if your cunt is tight but I'll get hard right away, too. I can cum many times.

"Well, boys, let's test the limits," she said as her husband and Frank looked on. "Who wants to go first?

"I think Dan," she said, making her own decision. "I do like your size Dan and if you cum right away you can make my old cunt sloppy for Harry. Don't worry Dan us oldies still know how to fuck.

"Let's use Frank's big bed, it's far more comfortable."

She gripped Dan's cock, squeezing it to make it harder.

"I sucked Frank's cock before you got here and showed him how he couldn't keep up with me. That's why," she added with a soft laugh, "he sent out for reinforcements. And now, you two are here."

She came close to Dan, rubbing her bare hips against him and holding his cock. She took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom, standing by the bed and kissing him while gripping his hard, thick cock.

"Mmmmm," she said, looking into his eyes, "that feels nice and thick. It's the thickest I've had for a bit so my cunt might be a bit tight. And, Dan, I do like raunchy talk from a man fucking me."

Dan looked at Frank and at Bill in his thong and stockings. Both were in the doorway. Harry was already by the bed.

"This is very weird, Frank," he said a little uncertain. "I've never been offered sex like this."

"Put it this way Dan, I've cum in her mouth and it will be a while before I can fuck her, and she wants a cock in her cunt. I just thought of you two."

"Who's this?" he asked, pointing at Bill in a thong and stockings.

"Her husband."

"What!" exclaims Harry.

"Yes," said Frank, "they like to play together."

"But look how he's dressed!" Harry said, looking uncertain.

"Well," Bill said, "I like wearing Margaret's sexy underwear and stockings and Harry, you'd be surprised how many men like that."

"Margaret? Maggie?" Harry asked, confused.

"She's Maggie to me," Frank said, as if explaining.

Bill's comment was a challenge. Harry looked askance, uncertain and unsure. But there is something in his expression that showed there was some curiosity in him. Bill looks him up and down as he stood a little away, showing Harry the thong and stockings.

While Bill showed off to Harry, Maggie stopped playing with Dan's cock and dropped to her knees. She slid her tongue up and down his large, hard cock, teasing the tip and under the tip.

She took a few drops of his precum on her tongue and let the three men watch her run her tongue around her lips and then let it slide with the pre cum back into her mouth.

To Frank her actions were so erotic.

"Mmmmm," she said softly, "you taste good Dan."

She sucked and teased his cock with her tongue and mouth. The she stopped for a few seconds, letting his saliva covered cock slip out of her mouth.

"Well, Frank, your cock was an easy mouthful but Dan --- well he's different. Much longer and thicker. Mmmmmm I do like it."

Then she resumed sucking. OMG, she thought to herself, Dan's cock is so good and when it's in my cunt he will so fill me. She stopped sucking as she didn't want him to cum in her mouth.

"Dan," she said, "I think I want your cock in my cunt."

He raised her up and she stood in front of him, her lips showing the saliva she'd put on his cock.

"If I kiss you now Dan, you might taste your cock on my tongue."

She looked at him, licking her lips and moved closer to him, her lips so near his. Dan didn't hesitate and kissed her and she felt his tongue force its way into her mouth.

As he did she felther cunt getting wetter and now wanted his cock in her cunt, fucking her and making her cum on it.

God, thought Dan, I've never been with such a sexy woman.

Maggie rubbed her juicy cunt against Dan's groin while they French kissed.

Dan didn't waste any time. He climbed on the bed, on top of her and, holding her ass, impaled her cunt with his thick cock in one sudden thrust.

Maggie groaned and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love your tight pussy, Maggie. It is so goddamn hot wrapped around my cock."

Maggie's legs were wrapped around his waist, and she clung to him frantically as she raised her hips and lowered them. Up and down. An erotic bobbing.

"Get ready you hot bitch. Big load on its way," Dan said with successive groans. Then he came hard and fast, unloading a bucket of cum in her. Maggie shrieked with pleasure.

Dan rolled off the bed. Harry moved in and turned her over.

"I'm taking your ass now!" to which Maggie gladly agreed.

"Go for it, stud."

Harry grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her to position her ass higher in the air. For him there was no foreplay. He rubbed his cock with his spit and spread the precum, then her ass cheeks are spread wide, and he plunged his cock in to the hilt. He pounded her unmercifully.

"Take that, you horny slut," he said over and over. "Your ass is mine!"

Maggie felt her asshole streched and spread, at first reluctantly. It was a little painful at first as she adjusted to his size. The faint cries of pain were quickly replaced with moans and sighs.

Watching Dan stroked his cock and getting harder and harder as he watched his buddy pound Maggie's ass. He knew Harry could last a long time.

"Let's DP her Harry," he said, not taking his eyes off her. "You switch to her cunt. I want to ream her ass out."

Bill and Frank, standing just inside the door watched Maggie being taken by the younger men.

Maggie was helpless with these two strong men. They would ignore any objections, but she, in reality, she didn't mind. She liked to have two cocks inside. So,she pitched in: "OK, guys. Let me get on top of Harry first."

Harry lay flat on his back, his cock sticking straight up enabling her to mount him easily. Dan pushed her body forward as Harry's cock slid into her cunt which was sloppy with Don's cum. She took Harry's cock and then Dan thrust into her asshole, already widened by Harry's cock. He widened it and opened it even more, which caused Maggie to groan in erotic ecstasy.

Sandwiched between them, Maggie was in cock heaven. The guys had obviously done this before and developed a rhythm. They plunged and withdrew their cocks in unison. They also took turns playing roughly with Maggie's tits. They manhandled her and she loved it. Her pussy and asshole were on fire.

The men hurled all kinds of obscenities at her. Maggie could not contain herself:

"Fuck me harder. Harder you bastards. Give it to me. I want cum in my cunt and asshole."

They did their best to hold out, but Maggie's cunt and asshole muscles were contracting and both passages were stretched and open. One after the other they came with large groans and shouts.

Maggie followed: "I'm cumimg, you fuckers, I'm cuuuuuming," she screamed as loud as she ever had. Breathless, she collapsed on Harry.

She had cum with a cock in her ass and another in her cunt. Lying on top of Harry she shuddered over and over. She felt so much cum in her.

She lay as her climax subsided. She saw Frank looking at her with a smile of satisfaction as well as Bill, still in her thong and stockings. She rolled off Harry.

"Well Frank," she said softly, "your buddies have fucked me now maybe you might be hard enough to fuck me as well."

She grinned at him.

Dan and Harry laid back and looked to see if Frank was ready.

"Go on Frank," said Dan, "she's a great fuck."

"She sure is," added Harry.

"Well Frank," she repeated "I'm ready for your old cock."

She lay on the bed, her legs spread and Harry's cum dripping from her cunt.

"See," she said, looking at Frank, "Harry's cum is your lube."

As Maggie waited for Frank, she looked over and see Harry standing next to Bill. He is so close to Bill, she thought and then she saw his hand slowly explore Bill's ass, playing with the thong

She decided to show them a new facet of sex.

"What about you fuck me, Frank. Slide that old cock into my old cunt while Harry takes Bill's thong off and fucks him on the bed next to us."

Harry looked at the others and at Bill and his cock started to get hard.

Maggie saw some reticence in Frank and that, perhaps, he was uncomfortable. She told Bill and Harry to stop, saying, "If Frank is not comfortable then neither am I. "

Maggie was now ready to take Frank's hard cock and the three guys gathered around the bed as he climbed on top of her, and his cock slid into her now well used cunt. To him it felt like sliding into silk. Like a beer hall chant, the three repeated, over and over "Frank. Frank. Frank" as he was ready to fuck her, encouraging him and urging him on

Frank had never seen a more lascivious woman. Her gaping cunt was spilling over with a mixture of her juices and Harry's cum.

With her and the guy's encouragement, his cock was poised to enter her. She raised her hips to greet him.

"Give it to me, Frank, Fuck me good!" She urged him

Frank slid in easily. Griped her flaccid, fleshy ass cheeks, and plunged in to the hilt. Her cunt walls enveloped him.

"Damn, your cunt is so hot," he groaned.

Maggie wrapped her legs around him and locked her ankles. Tightened her inner muscles and clasped him to her. His head rested in the hollow of her neck. Seen by the guys they were a fused fucking machine.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard, Pound my pussy. Make me cum," she said lustily in his ear.

In this position, Frank could only use short strokes. But he worked his cock like a piston. He pounded her pussy brutally. Squeezing and mauling her ass cheeks as he did.

"You're goddamn a hot fuck!" Maggie said. "I'm going to cum. Damn, right. Just as soon as you do."

Frank did not know if he could actually do that. For she was teasing his cock with her cunt muscles, like a Spiderwoman taking the life force from her prey.

Maggie warmed to the idea.

"Yeah, Let's cum together, Frank. Pound my cunt harder. I'm almost there."

Frank felt his cock swell and Maggie sensed it. Her pussy muscles contracted more. Frank ejaculated with a roar, calling her name.

The impact of his blast put her over the top.

"You got me," she screamed as wave after wave of her orgasm ran through her body.

After a short pause to catch their breathes, they disentangled their limbs. They kissed tenderly.

"Thank you, Maggie, that was great," Frank said in gratitude

"You were marvellous, Frank, " she flattered him,

The guys cheered in awe at what they had witnessed. It was tacitly agreed that this was the highlight of the evening. The party ended with hugs all around.

In truth, Maggie could have continued with the two younger men. She had been with a lot more men. And it took much longer in these situations to sate her lust. But Maggie had a good heart. She had taken her measure of Frank and did not want to shame him by demanding more cock.

Maggie knew from looking at them that they were like a couple of dogs, tongues hanging out after smelling a bitch on heat. But she had respect for Frank and that was that.

Dressing slowly and not bothering to repair her makeup, and holding Bill's hand after he'd dressed, they started to leave Frank's suite with a promise to meet the next day.

"There are a few things I'd like to talk to you about, Frank," she said at the door. "Even a fantasy or two."