Pounded in Padre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was daytime once again. The camera looked like it was placed on the couch facing the kitchen. Shannon was in a tiny pink thong standing next to a kitchen bar stool. Her bikini top was pulled to the side exposing her huge tits. Joel watched raptly as she motioned someone over to her from off camera. Brad slowly walked into the shot stroking his big cock.

"The stamina of this guy is amazing," Joel thought as he jacked his cock up and down.

When Brad got close, Shannon squatted down on her knees and inhaled Brad's cock into her mouth.

Joel was about ready to fast forward when then camera started moving closer to the couple.

"Wtf, they must have got one of the college guys to film them," Joel thought.

Joel skipped through the video as his wife was once again impaled by Brad over and over again. This was a much better production thanks to whoever was filming from all the different angles. Eager to see what was on the last clip, Joel clicked off number five and played number six. The clip length on the last video was drastically shorter at only two minutes and six seconds. Intrigued, Joel let the video play in real time. Once again it was nighttime. The bedroom lights were on and Brad hovered over his wife while holding the camera. Shannon's face filled the screen as she moaned in ecstasy.

"Ung, ung, ung, yes Brad, yes, just like that,"

The camera continued its closeup shot of Shannon's face.

"Mmmm, I knew you'd like this," Brad groaned.

"So thick, so deep, fuck it Brad, fuck my pussy," Shannon grunted out.

Joel watched with deep concentration as the camera panned down, exposing Shannon's face and tits. Joel stroked furiously watching Shannon's beautiful tits roll and sway back and forth in communion with Brad's thrusts.

"Ohh gawd, just like that, slow and deep, make me cum," Shannon whispered.

"How do you want me to make you cum," Brad answered deviously.

"You know how, now show Joel how you're gonna make me cum," Shannon breathed heavily.

Joel stroked his cock madly to their passionate exchange. The camera paned down to Brad's cock slowly penetrating in and out of Shannon's pussy. Pussy juice covered Brad's bare cock as it slowly and rhythmically split Shannon open and deeply assaulted her pussy.

"He's barebacking me baby, and it feels so good!" Shannon moaned loudly.

"Ahhhhhh," Joel cried as mountains of jizz exploded out of his cock.

Covered in cum, Joel watched the last seconds of the clip unfold.

"Make me cum Brad, oh gawd, make me fucking cum," Shannon begged.

Joel watched as Brad focused the camera on his thick eight inch cock. It began to pulse and quiver as he cried out.

"Cumming in you!"

"I'm cumming on your dick! OMG! Yes, yes ,yes!" Shannon cried out.

Joel watched Brad's ripped body shudder and quiver ten times. He worked his cock around before slowly pulling back and releasing his manhood from Shannon. His cock plopped free as the camera zoomed in on rivers of cum spilling out of his wife gaping pussy.

"So fucking hot," Brad moaned, taking his cock head and massaging his cum into Shannon's pussy.

"It's fucking perfect Brad, fucking perfect," Shannon purred as the camera cut to black.

Joel collapsed back into his chair, completely mentally and physically drained. He chuckled to himself and smiled.

"My wife is a fucking pornstar slut and I fucking love it! I fucking love it" Joel said out loud.

END.