Practical Joker

Story Info
Even if funny, jokes can have consequences.
2.4k words
4.12
22.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,512 Followers

Introducing Karen - she was medium height and medium weight, but that weight was stacked in all the right places. Eighteen and in what she considered her last year of school, as she had no interest on going on and getting a college degree. Blonde and vivacious, Karen had every intention of being married by the time she was twenty. The way the young men of her acquaintance trailed after her she had no doubt that it was just a matter of picking the right one.

Popular with both sexes, Karen found that some of the teachers weren't quite so enamoured with her. They seemed to think that she could do a lot better at school than she actually did, and Karen was honest enough to admit that they were right. She was intelligent enough, but lacked the drive to really pursue academic excellence.

Another thing that some of the teachers frowned upon was her propensity for practical jokes. They were never mean or cruel, and even the victim usually finished up laughing, but Karen found that teachers didn't really have a sense of humour about things that disrupted the smooth flow of school.

She'd often been warned about her jokes, and had even received a couple of detentions, both from Mr. Marshall, the physical education master and her severest critic. Even now she was sitting in his office, still in her P.E. clothes, waiting for the axe to come down.

It hadn't been her fault. Not really. The joke had been relatively simple and quite safe. Well, at least it should have been safe. Accidents happen. How could she know that Michelle would be stupid enough to scream, which caused Andrew to spin around to see what the hell was going on. Even that wouldn't have mattered if the clumsy ox hadn't tripped over his own big feet and cannoned into Bryan who promptly got tangled in the rope.

It had been just luck, good and bad, that Mr. Marshall had walked in right at that moment. Good luck, as he was able to catch hold of Bryan and get the stupid rope of his neck before he strangled himself, but bad luck, as he'd looked directly at her and snapped, "My office. Now!"

The fact that he'd immediately blamed her was totally unfair. He hadn't even asked any questions. It was simply a case of something has gone wrong, Karen is here, it must be her fault.

"Totally unfair," thought Karen rebelliously.

She sighed. By now he'd have the whole story and would know for a fact that she'd been the one pulling the prank, and she'd be facing another detention. Karen sighed again, feeling hard done by. And where was he, anyway, she wondered. She'd been sitting here for half an hour now.

The door opened and Mr. Marshall stalked into the room, closing the door behind him. Karen was suddenly thinking of wolves tearing apart a little rabbit, and she knew damn well who the rabbit was going to be. She sprang to her feet.

This was a mistake, it seemed. Mr. Marshall promptly sat on her abandoned chair, pulled her over his knee and delivered a hard spank to her bottom. Her shorts were pulled tight across them, meaning that there was no cushioning effect, and she felt every bit of that spank.

Before she could open her mouth to protest, another spank landed. Before Karen had a chance to do more that squeal in shock and pain she'd received six of the best and was back on her feet, staring at Mr. Marshall in horror.

"You're not allowed to do that," she stammered, appalled at what had happened. "You can't just grab me and spank me."

"That wasn't your spanking," a smiling Mr. Marshall informed her. "That is still to come. That was just a friendly warm-up to get your attention before I deliver the real spanking.

And before you point out that I can't do that, I should tell you that I've informed the Principal that I'm going to and I've also received permission from your father.

Did you want to say something? No? I thought you were about to. Now shall we discuss your idiotic behaviour in the gym? You do realise that if I hadn't walked in when I did, Bryan could quite easily have been choked? Even though you haven't asked I feel I should tell you that the school nurse says he'll be alright. I got the rope off him in a timely fashion.

You'll be given a chance to apologise to him later.

Now, as well as your performance in the gym, I've been asked to raise the matter of your attitude to your schoolwork in general. It seems that you tend to cry a lot when other teachers try to criticise you, but as I'm going to really give you something to cry over, we thought the chance too good to miss."

From that point, an interview that had, in Karen's opinion, started badly went steadily downhill. It seemed to her that every aspect of her behaviour was dissected and criticised. Homework, classwork, practical jokes, attitude, short attention span, nothing seemed to be missed. Even her choice of clothes was criticised.

The last comment caused Karen to protest. Her clothes? There was nothing wrong with her clothes as far as she could tell, and she promptly told Mr. Marshall that.

"Really? You think it's the correct thing to do to wear clothes that let men know that you shave? If those shorts were any tighter they'd split and prove what you're demonstrating. And as we've reached the subject of your shorts, your spanking is about to start, so I suggest you remove them. The 'negative reinforcement', as we like to call it, will work a lot better on a bare bottom, and yours is going to be bare. Strip them off and bend over my knee please."

Karen shook her head. "No way. Not going to happen," she protested.

"Yes way," retorted Mr. Marshall. "It is going to happen and right now. If you choose not to drop your shorts I don't mind. I'm quite capable of pulling them down myself. Your choice, but choose now because I have other work to do after this and I don't want to waste my time."

He was serious, Karen realised, shocked. She'd though that earlier spank was all that was going to happen, not just be a warning. The threat of a proper spanking was supposed to be just a scare tactic, not a foreboding of things to come.

Karen hesitated, then jumped back with a squeak when Mr. Marshall gave an irritated sigh and reached for her.

"All right,' she said, "I'll do it. You don't need to."

Hurriedly Karen peeled off her shorts. As she struggled to pull them down it occurred to her that Mr. Marshall had a point, they were too tight. She'd been meaning to get a larger size but had kept putting it off, and she hadn't realised just how much too small they now were.

Blushing, Karen went to bend over Mr. Marshall's knee, only to be brought up short.

"What part of bare bottom don't you understand?" he asked in a silky voice.

"But they're thongs," Karen protested, plucking at her panties. "My bottom is effectively bare."

"And it will be completely bare once they're removed," came the remorseless voice.

Knowing she had no choice Karen reluctantly removed her panties, keeping her privacy as best she could by turning away from Mr. Marshall and then cupping herself with her hands as she slowly bent over his knee.

Mr. Marshall smiled as her modesty. It wouldn't help her much, but if it gave her satisfaction...

He admired Karen's pretty white bottom and long slender legs. It was almost a shame to have to spank her. He wondered if she knew that she was exposing her pussy while her legs were parted like that. He suspected not. However, to work.

Mr. Marshall brought his hand down firmly on Karen's bottom. Karen hadn't known it at the time, but the earlier spank against her shorts had been a benignly gentle swat, not even bringing a flush to her bottom. This time, a proper spanking was under way, and the first real spank left a red handprint against the white cheek, and brought forth a horrified squeal of pain from Karen.

A second swat to her other cheek left another handprint, and Karen suddenly found that she had no need to use her hands to cover her mound. They were going to prove far more useful trying to cover her bottom.

She heard Mr. Marshall give a soft laugh and then her hands were captured in one of his and moved up out of the way, while his free hand came down with another couple of hard spanks.

Quick tears came to Karen's eyes. The spanking was starting to really sting her bottom and, despite her protests, Mr. Marshall didn't seem interested in finishing just yet.

Warming to his task, Mr. Marshall continued to spank a bottom that was now more a glowing red than a pearly white. In between spanks he started to question Karen to see how well she had listened to his lecture. Not very well he decided, and started repeating the various points he had made, using a nice spank to get the message through.

Finally satisfied, Mr. Marshall was about ready to call it quits when he noticed the reaction Karen was having to the spanking. Her legs had drifted farther apart and her bottom had actually humped up a bit, giving him a much clearer view of a pussy that was flushed and damp. It also speared to have flowered somewhat, her lips parting and asking for attention.

Mr. Marshall shrugged. It appeared the little vixen liked being spanked, even though she was carrying on about it. Speaking off which, she was carrying on very quietly, compared to what he'd expected, and there was excitement in her squeals.

The next spank came firmly down between Karen's legs, slapping firmly against her mound. There was total silence from Karen at this, but when the next slap landed in the same place she gave a gasp and her bottom seemed to lift even higher. A few more and Karen was moaning, while Mr. Marshall decided that was enough of that.

He swung Karen onto her feet, facing him. She was flushed and breathing hard, and made no attempt to cover her modesty. She just stared at him not saying a thing, waiting to see what would happen next.

Mr. Marshall was tempted to tell her to get dressed, immediately, but stern resolve pushed the thought away. Standing slightly, he reached down and undid his trousers, swiftly sliding them down before settling back onto the chair. Karen was still looking at him eyes wide, but she was no longer concentrating on his face.

Reaching for her, Mr. Marshall closed his hands upon her bottom and pulled her towards him until she was straddling her. One hand came around to stroke her mound, his fingertips sliding over the faint bristle from where she shaved. Karen blushed, knowing he was emphasising the fact that he'd called her on her tight shorts showing that she'd shaved.

Karen felt his hands close behind her knees and tug slightly. She found her legs buckling slightly and she was sinking down onto his lap. Her hands went up to clasp his shoulders, but she made no effort to stop herself from slowly settling onto his lap.

Not exactly his lap, she found, as something was pushing against her pussy, easing its way between them. Then it was inside her and she was settling down onto it. Something tore, she knew, and winced a little at the sharp stab, but didn't let that distract her from the important thing of easing him fully into her.

Finally she was sitting across him, with his cock standing firmly inside her. She swallowed and stared at him, not knowing what to do next. All she knew was that the heat and sting from her bottom had faded into insignificance compared to the heat and feelings emanating from deep inside her where his hardness was pressing against her softness.

Something passed in front of her face and she blinked, turning to see what it was. Looked and blushed, as she recognised her top and bra lying on the floor. She hadn't even noticed that he was taking them off. Glancing down at her breasts, she found them enclosed in two large hands that were gently manipulating them, squeezing them and teasing her nipples.

Mr. Marshall smiled as Karen's look turned back to him. Holding her eyes with his, he pressed up against her, sending little shivers running through her.

Smiling, Mr. Marshall started gently moving into Karen, pressing up while he squeezed her breasts, pulling back as he let her breasts go. Karen found a rhythmic pulse running through her, spreading out from pussy and breasts and surging into her, each pulse going deeper, each thrust in her pussy fanning the flame higher and hotter.

Karen had never been one to just wait for things to happen. Knowing when the thrusts were coming she pushed against them, softly at first as she savoured the feelings that they gave, and then more energetically as she found herself wanting more.

An idle thought tumbled through her mind before being lost in the rush of feeling.

"If this is my punishment, I may have to break the rules every day."

The cock driving up into her was lifting her higher and higher, taking its time but inexorably taking over her world so that all she knew was its presence within her. She went with it eagerly, wanting to know where it finished. She gave a gasp, and then found her mouth covered by Mr. Marshall's as she screamed out her climax, hot seed rushing into her.

Slowly settling back to herself, Karen was appalled to find that she was naked and sitting straddling Mr. Marshall, his cock still inside her. Red faced she started to rise.

"I'd better get dressed," she mumbled.

"Not just yet," came the reply.

"What do you mean? Why not?"

"There is the little matter of the apology to Bryan. He's outside in the other office. Why don't you bend over the desk, legs parted, and I'll invite him in so you can apologise properly?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,512 Followers