Practicing Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
A cum tasting pleasure that he receives from his wife
1k words
4.31
191k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,333 Followers

This is a series of true experiences I have had with my wife of twelve years. Let’s start off by saying I have been a cuckold for the past ten years. I have watched my wife suck and fuck hundreds of men. I enjoy watching and participating in these sexual encounters.

I will obey anything my beautiful wife tells me to do, in return I have had a wild sexual adventure that never stops. I can remember the first time my wife Amy took control of are sex lives. She told me that my cock belonged to her and that the only time I could cum was when she told me to.

She had been looking at nasty magazines and read an article on how to milk a cock. So she made me save my cum up for three days, she wouldn’t let me cum at all. She would lay back on the bed and masturbate with her favorite toy right in front of me. Then she would make me clean her cunt up with my tongue.

She would look down at my rock hard cock and tell me what a bad boy I was for having a hard-on. Then she would grab me by my balls and twist them between her fingers, my erection would die. After the third day she told me it was time to cum. She told me she was going to milk the cum out of my cock. She inserted one finger in my asshole and started moving it in and out, she pushed up hard on the top of my asshole and started massaging my prostate.

Little bits of cum started oozing out of my cock. About that time she took a firm grip on the base of my cock she wrapped her lips around the swollen head of my cock and sucked the cum out of the shaft. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls but she had such a firm grip on the base of my cock that no cum could slip by. It felt like I was cumming but no semen was leaking out.

She kept fucking my asshole with her finger and holding my cock tight. Then she told me to lean over and open my mouth she told me she wanted me to taste my cum. She released her grip on my cock and pumped it up and down and wad after wad of thick rich creamy cum shot out all over my face and mouth. I cum so hard I saw stars.

She then took her finger and started wiping the cum off of my face and feeding it to me. At first I started to resist but she told me that if I didn’t eat all of my spent cum she would never make me cum again. That’s all she needed to say, Hell I stuck my tongue out and started licking my lips. After that she dropped down on her knees and started teasing my cock with her tongue licking and sucking on the sensitive cockhead making me jump and squirm.

I was begging for her to stop. She finally stopped and told me that she was going to give me a break before she started all over again. About twenty minutes later she told me that she had a craving for a little anal sex. And she wanted me to get down there and lick her asshole and make it wet. As I moved down between her spread legs I could still taste the cum in my mouth. I decided at that moment that my cum tasted pretty damn good.

I picked up her legs and looked down at her pretty little asshole winking at me. I started licking around the rim of her pretty ass and she started squirming around on the bed. I felt my cock getting hard against the bed and I started dry humping the bed while I licked and sucked on her puckered asshole she had orgasm after orgasm and pussy cum was leaking out of her cunt.

Amy reached down and grabbed me by my hair and shoved my face into her slick wet cunt and I licked her clit and sucked on her pussy lips till she couldn’t take it any more. I then got up and I was feeling real nasty. I felt like doing something special that I had never done before.

I ask Amy if I could jack-off for her and she said; sure. you have been a good little boy today so go ahead and jack-off so I can watch. I started stroking my cock as I watched her insert one finger in her pussy and one in her ass. I could feel my cum starting to rise out of my balls. I took my other hand and placed it over the head of my cock and caught all of the cum that I shot out.

Then I told my wife that this is the surprise I had waiting for her, I lifted my hand up to my mouth and licked the cum out of my open hand. Amy’s eyes got real big and she started cumming real hard. I finished up cleaning my hand with my tongue and laid back down beside her.

Amy got on top of me and started French kissing me. Stabbing her tongue in my mouth licking and sucking on my cum coated tongue. When we stopped she said that this was one of the most sexy things that I had ever done for her and that she was proud of me for liking the taste of cum.

And that she had fantasized many times about what she had just saw. She told me that she loved me and that this had opened up many sexual pleasures that we were going to share in the coming years. I can tell you this much I have ate a lot of cum since this episode. But you will have to read about it and many more nasty things in part 2 of this series.

Please e-mail me with nasty thoughts and VOTE .

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,333 Followers