Praise the Vodka

Story Info
Young guy sneaks into his mature former teacher's house.
6.8k words
4.53
198.3k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working my shift at the local petrol station when she drove in. I had to do a double take to check that it was really her. It had been 10 years but sure enough it was her, Mrs Ramsey my old teacher, the teacher I'd hated for her mocking ways and superior attitude, the same one I had lusted after fantasising over her big breasts, dirty blonde hair, husky voice and raw sex appeal. If I'm completely honest it must have been because I lusted after my teacher so powerfully, with no hope of realising the dream, that I disliked her so much. Her arrogance alone couldn't have been the sole cause for my dislike.

I watched her as she climbed out of her car and began to fill it with fuel. She was dressed immaculately in a pastel blue two piece suit with a white blouse underneath the smart jacket. Her skirt was mid thigh, long enough to be decent but short enough to display her legs, her high shoes adding to the whole effect of elegant aloofness. She was still an attractive woman; even though she must have been nearing 50 the years had been kind enough to the old bitch.

Well, well, well Mrs Ramsey, I'd had many a fevered wank whilst imagining her naked in different scenarios, my semen spitting from my youthful cock as I fantasised about filling her up with my white goo.

There was one particular occasion on a school camping trip that I saw the voluptuous teacher in a pair of cut off jeans and wearing a bikini bra on top. I can still recall how the sight of her big jugs wobbling saucily made my cock stiffen immediately and how I had to fight the urge to grab hold of her succulent tits and bury my head between them.

I could see now that she was a little plumper than before but her breasts still looked tasty enough as they pushed against the buttons on her blouse and her arse wasn't as tight as it was but it still had definite shape to it. I would guess that she worked hard to maintain her figure and she was doing a good enough job in spite of her advancing years.

She possessed that indefinable quality of being all the more desirable for being slightly less than perfect, a quality that some women seem to cultivate as they mature and for which I've always had a weakness. The outward appearance of a strict librarian or stern schoolmarm; sexually charged but without being articulated almost as though the woman in question could read your mind and know that you were having lustful thoughts about her.

I waited for Mrs Ramsey to come into the kiosk, my face burning with the humiliation of having my old teacher see me working in such a dead end job. As it turned out she didn't even recognise me, or if she did she gave no hint whatsoever, merely paying for the fuel and walking out the door with her lovely big arse swinging.

I put Mrs Ramsey out of my mind with difficulty and was attending to another customer when I noticed her coming back into the kiosk. 'My car won't start, can you help?' She enquired in that husky voice once the kiosk was empty.

'Er, sure Mrs Ramsey.' I replied, cursing myself immediately for indicating that I knew her.

Mrs Ramsey blinked at my use of her name. 'Were you a student of mine?' She asked, looking at me more closely.

I nodded, my face burning once more.

'Oh, I'm sorry I didn't recognise you, there have been so many over the years.' Mrs Ramsey explained and then continued, 'It's a pity you ended up working here.' Her supercilious tone bringing back the feelings of dislike that I'd had for the superior bitch all those years ago. Who the fuck was she to judge me?

'Yeah, well you go out to your car and I'll be out in a minute.' I replied to her. 'My shift is finishing anyway so I just have to wait for the next fella to turn in, then I'll get you started.'

I watched her gorgeous large arse wiggle once again as she left me in peace and returned to her car. My relief turned up shortly afterwards and I pulled on my leather jacket and collected my helmet from the back room.

I soon had Mrs Ramsey's car started and as I put my helmet on and started up my motorbike she drove away without a second look, the uptight old cunt.

I rode the bike out onto the main road and noticed Mrs Ramsey's car in the traffic a few cars ahead of me. I don't know why but I thought I'd follow the bitch, just to see where she lived.

I followed for a couple of miles before Mrs Ramsey turned into a housing estate and pulled into the driveway of a large, detached house. I made a mental note of the place and rode on beyond Mrs Ramsey's drive.

I was fortunate that it was December and night closed in very early, that meant that I could park my bike a discrete distance away and could walk back to her place in the darkness. When I arrived there was still just the one car in the driveway so I decided to conduct a bit of an exploration of her back garden to check what opportunities presented themselves. I couldn't recall Mrs Ramsey ever mentioning a husband and kids at all, she was a Mrs but she could easily be divorced. Still there could be a bloke on the scene nonetheless.

As I climbed the fence I was hoping and praying that she didn't have a dog that would start barking and raise the alarm. I had already overstepped the mark by following her home, but now I was right in the realms of downright illegal activity. There would be no excuse for getting caught in her back garden under cover of darkness. My pulse quickened and my stomach got that old familiar fluttery feeling as the adrenalin began pumping round my system.

I managed to creep up to her patio doors and I hid myself behind some shrubs as best I could, I knew that the light inside the room would inhibit the view to the outside and therefore meant that my hiding spot was fairly safe from being detected.

I crouched in the shadows for about 10 minutes and was just about to leave when, with perfect timing, Mrs Ramsey put in an appearance. She had changed from her smart suit and was now dressed in nothing but a big, baggy t shirt, her legs were quite visible from just below her buttocks but I couldn't make out any detail of her breasts other than to see them jiggling undefined beneath the cotton as she moved.

My cock began to twitch at the sight of this woman who was mere feet away from me and I had to unzip myself and release my thick cock from the restraining confines of my pants. I stroked myself slowly as I watched her move around her kitchen, the stiffer I became the more my lust for her burned. I recalled the sight of her in that bikini top and how her tits had wobbled like 2 huge jellies as they'd threatened to burst free of that flimsy garment.

The teacher prepared some sort of dish for herself and left the room. Disappointed by this turn of events I decided to act when I saw a light come on upstairs. Driven by my lust and desire I stealthily moved forward and with my heart pounding in my chest I reached out and tried the handle on the patio doors.

To my utter surprise the handle moved down, the door was unlocked and I now had access to the kitchen, it was make your mind up time. I could turn around now and walk away with no real harm being done, no one any the wiser, or I could step over the threshold and into the unknown.

I could always duck out of the doors if Mrs Ramsey came back down the stairs I reasoned to myself. I was basically just talking myself into it, deep down I knew as soon as I'd climbed the fence that I would probably try to find a way inside the house. Seeing Mrs Ramsey again like that had triggered all manner of conflicting emotions within me, I was confused and not really thinking straight. If I were I wouldn't be contemplating breaking into my old teacher's house like this.

I crept into the kitchen, taking care to close the doors behind me. I held my breath and tip toed over to the door that led further into the house and opened it ever so slightly.

I was sure that Mrs Ramsey would come downstairs to investigate the thumping noise that was my heart pounding in my chest. I knew it was impossible for her to be able to hear it but my throbbing heart sounded loud to me as it beat madly.

I pulled the door open and stuck my head into the corridor. All was quiet except for the muffled sound of a TV in one of the rooms upstairs.

Amazed by my own daring I took a step upwards, followed by another and another until finally, I was stood on the landing at the top of the stairs. There were several doors leading from the landing, one was obviously a living room and I could hear the sounds of the TV coming from within.

If Mrs Ramsey had decided to come out of the room at that moment she would have had the fright of her life to see me standing there, uninvited in the middle of her home.

I tried one of the doors and discovered that it was none other than Mrs Ramsey's bedroom. The madness continued as I found myself stepping into the teacher's boudoir. I don't know what I was hoping to achieve by being in this room, something was drawing me on but for the life of me I couldn't say what the pull was. Even now I haven't a clue what motivated me that dark evening, apart from the insanity brought on by lust and desire. The compulsion to take things further and further was overpowering though.

I looked through several drawers and cupboards that contained nothing out of the ordinary. I lingered over Mrs Ramsey's underwear drawer and even thought about pocketing one of her bras but I wasn't that far gone. Not yet anyway.

Then I made a little discovery.

I opened a cabinet next to the big bed and there I saw a collection of sex toys. It was quite a comprehensive collection of half a dozen or so vibrators and dildos of all sizes and shapes. God knew what the dirty old slut got up to, but I saw a long double ended dildo in that cabinet, amongst the other goodies. The thought of Mrs Ramsey shoving the big rubber cock into her cunt and sharing the other end with another female turned me on enormously, that was a situation I'd never explored as a youth. Mrs Ramsey taking female lovers was something I didn't contemplate during those wanking sessions years ago.

I was crouched by the open cabinet examining the contents when the inevitable happened. As I was investigating one of the rubber cocks I heard a sharp intake of breath behind me. I turned and saw Mrs Ramsey stood in the doorway, eyes wide and mouth agape in shock as she struggled to take in the sight of an intruder in her home. Not to mention an intruder who was examining her comprehensive collection of sex aids.

'What...? How...? B...?' Mrs Ramsey fought to find the words. No doubt her brain was being assailed by a thousand questions at once at the surprise and shock of finding an intruder in her home.

I was pretty shocked myself and was frozen in place by the bed.

'You're from the garage.' Mrs Ramsey said as she recognised me. 'How did you get here? How did you get in?' she continued as she slowly began to make sense of what was going on. Then she added, 'I'm calling the police,' finally galvanising me into action.

'No, don't!' I called out and rose to my feet. Mrs Ramsey's eyes took on a frightened look and she turned and fled from the room.

'What can I do? How do I get out of this?' I thought frantically to myself. I was starting to panic and a series of thoughts flashed through my mind in rapid succession. The police, jail, leave the country... Mental thoughts of prison tortured me, 'Oh God, what can I do?'

'Don't call the police.' I called out again and ran after Mrs Ramsey.

I found her in the living room; phone already in hand and just about to press the buttons for 999. I had to almost dive across the room to knock the phone from her hand. She flew at me then, presumably fighting for her life, she was that ferocious. I was knocked back by a huge slap to my face that made my ears ring and I had a surreal moment where I actually thought how funny it would be to read about this in the papers, 'Have a go teacher: 50, beats up intruder.' I could almost see the headlines.

My face stinging from the slap Mrs Ramsey had landed on my cheek I was forced to take hold of the fighting woman bodily as she tried to claw at my eyes with her nails.

It took most of my strength to get the better of the mad bitch but finally, after a fierce battle, I pinned her to the carpet. I struggled to keep a grip on her wrists with the one hand whilst I used my strength and weight to lie across her like a wrestler waiting for the count of 3.

'Calm down, calm down.' I kept repeating as Mrs Ramsey squirmed and twisted in her efforts to be free. 'I'm not here to hurt you at all,' I said as she ceased her fighting. 'I can't even explain why I came in,' I went on in an effort to make her understand I meant no harm.

Mrs Ramsey lay still now, looking up at me, her breath beginning to return to normal, as she seemed to realise that I wasn't going to harm her.

'Please, let me try to explain...' I said. 'I really don't mean to hurt you. I'll let you get up and I'll move away from you, but please don't call the police.' I was hoping that Mrs Ramsey would at least give me a chance to try and explain the madness that had overcome me. I couldn't hope to get away with anything but I was now desperate for her to understand.

Mrs Ramsey nodded her head at me and I took this to mean that she would listen to me.

'I know it must have been a shock for you to find me here.' I said as I let go of her wrists. 'I'm really sorry about doing it, I'm not a bad guy.' I moved right away from the woman on the floor now in an effort to show her I meant what I said.

'What sort of guy are you then? You sneak into my house, scare me witless!' Mrs Ramsey snapped at me. 'I'm a woman on her own for fucks sake!' She swore at me as anger replaced the original fear.

My head drooped in shame as I realised just how much I must have frightened her. Mrs Ramsey struggled to her feet and regained her modesty by pulling the hem of her shirt back down. I hadn't even noticed that Mrs Ramsey's arse and pussy had been on view after the shirt had rucked up during our struggle. I now saw however that Mrs Ramsey kept her pussy nicely shaven as I caught a glimpse of it as she pulled the shirt back into place. Once she had regained her composure Mrs Ramsey looked at me contemptuously and said, 'Come down to the kitchen.'

She left the room and I followed her down the stairs to the kitchen. I didn't know what was going to happen now and Mrs Ramsey went to a cupboard and pulled out a bottle of vodka. 'I need a drink.' She said, pouring a large measure.

She gulped the drink down and poured herself another, I could see her hand trembling from the fright I had given her and stab of guilt and fear of what was to come knifed through my guts.

I stood dumbly and just waited until she eventually spoke. 'Well? Explain. I'm waiting.'

After a few false starts and some 'ums' and 'ahs' I explained to Mrs Ramsey as well as I could what had happened. I told her all about fancying her when I was at school, I didn't mention the wanking though and I explained about how I had felt when I'd seen her earlier that day. I was red faced with shame when I got to the part about standing in the garden like a peeping tom and seeing her in her shirt as she worked in the kitchen.

When I was talking about the insanity of actually coming into the house and climbing the stairs Mrs Ramsey surprised me by interrupting and asking, 'Would you like a drink of this too.'? indicating the vodka.

I stood dumbly for a second and then nodded.

Mrs Ramsey poured herself another glass and handed mine to me. I took a sip and let the liquid warm my stomach before I spoke again. 'I really am sorry; it was madness, that's all I can say to describe it. I honestly didn't come in with any intent, I got carried away.' I left it at that; there was no more I could add. Mrs Ramsey would either call the cops or she wouldn't. I was at her mercy now.

'You fancied me when you were at school, hmm?' Mrs Ramsey enquired, pouring yet another measure for herself.

'Well yeah, sure I did.' I answered puzzled by her line of questioning.

'What about now?' She asked, tilting her head to one side and looking at me directly.

'Well, I think you're still pretty hot, yeah.' I said bemused.

Mrs Ramsey walked towards me slowly and stopped when her shirtfront was almost touching the zip of my leather jacket. I could smell her now she was so close. The top of her head came up as far as my chin and Mrs Ramsey smiled up at me, head tilted and her eyes slightly glazed from the vodka.

'A lady on her own like me can get very frustrated.' Mrs Ramsey said to me, her smile disappearing as her pink tongue moistened her lips.

I was very confused now. What was happening? Was she inviting me to fuck her? I daren't make a move in case I'd got it wrong, I didn't want to touch her at all for fear she'd cry rape.

Mrs Ramsey removed all doubt though when she reached out and cupped her hand over the front of my jeans, giving my cock a squeeze. 'Did you like my little collection?' she asked and it took me a second to remember the double ender upstairs.

I didn't reply but there was no need as my cock took an interest at Mrs Ramsey's touch and began to stiffen.

'My my, we've woken him up.' Mrs Ramsey responded to the growing bulge in the front of my jeans. 'Let's get him out to play shall we?' she added unzipping my fly. She unbuttoned the waistband of my jeans and pulled them down over my arse.

My cock sprung out, thick and stiff and Mrs Ramsey let out a small cry. 'Oh my God, it's really huge,'' she said. Commenting on the obvious fact that I do have a pretty big prick.

'Yeah well...' I tailed off lamely. I was both embarrassed and proud at the same time as Mrs Ramsey complimented me on the size of my manhood.

'Oh yes, it's a beauty, mmmm.' She said in a whisper and reached out a hand to take hold of me.

I couldn't believe what was happening. One minute I was staring a court case in the face and the next my ex teacher was gripping my erection and telling me how sexually frustrated she was. My head spun at the bizarre situation I found myself in.

As Mrs Ramsey's hand moved up and down the length of my prick she tilted her head back and offered her lips to me for a kiss. I bent towards her and pressed my mouth to hers, moments later her tongue pushed into my mouth and danced lightly with my own.

Mrs Ramsey let out a low groan and pressed her body tightly up against me as we kissed. I could feel her big bosom through the layers of clothing between us and I broke the kiss so I could remove her shirt and see her globes undraped.

Mrs Ramsey stood unselfconsciously as I studied her naked form. 'What do you think then?' She asked as my gaze flicked from her big breasts to her bald pubic mound and back again.

I could only shake my head as I gazed at her. I loved to see her thick labia as they pouted down at the V between her thighs, her broad hips, and heavy tits were a delight to behold. This was no giggling teenager this was a real woman. A woman built to give pleasure to a man and judging by her thick pussy lips she was a woman who had received a lot of pleasure from men too. Of course her collection of sex toys could have helped to stretch those lips as well, some of those toys were quite a size.

'Take your clothes off.' Mrs Ramsey ordered. 'Quickly!' she added as she turned and walked from the kitchen.

When I saw that big arse I began to strip in a hurry, my cock bouncing and swaying as I hopped around in the effort to get my jeans off. Once I was naked I ran up the stairs and found Mrs Ramsey on her bed.

'Come here you bastard.' She growled. 'I want to suck your big cock.'

I stood next to the bed and Mrs Ramsey sat on the edge, her face inches from my hard prick as it jutted at an acute angle from my body. 'Fuck it's lovely.' She purred. 'So thick and veiny, I do love cocks that are veiny and knobbly, they're just my favourite,' she said as she took my member in hand once more.

12