Pranks Gone Wrong, Halloween Lineup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This guy gave her only a hand full of strokes before cumming inside her. The guy that followed him lasted ten minutes, and the one after that five. Most were in costume, but of the ones who didn't wear masks I recognized none. About seven masked men and eleven definite strangers fucked her pussy and left their ejaculate inside my girlfriend. It seemed like an unending line of men went in and fucked her. Then one last guy entered the room.

It was Toby Johnson. The three hundred pound black linebacker who bullied me through four years off high school. He took out a cock that was at least a foot long, and thicker than my wrist. Crawling up onto the bed, he took aim and thrust into Kathy with one go.

Kathy had been pretty out of it by this time. Tired and pleasured and used, she probably hadn't even noticed someone enter the room. But she noticed when Toby entered her. She screamed at the top of her lungs when he thrust in. She thrashed about and cried, asking him to take it out as he sawed into her. He ignored her completely, and within five minutes her mood had changed. She was still screaming and crying, but now she screamed profanity at him, demanding that he fuck her harder. He still ignored her, just keeping up the steady pile driving pace he had begun with.

I sat watching for another half hour while someone I hated destroyed my girlfriends pussy. When he finally finished, he left more cum behind then the five men who came before him.

The tape ended. And I sat there stunned. I don't know when she left, but suddenly I felt my girlfriends presence beside me. She gave me a hug from the side, kissed my cheek, and whispered into my ear. "I love you... but don't ever try to trick me. You know I'm always right."

The End

12