Preconceptions Ch. 01

Story Info
A whirlwind marriage to Barby changes Darryl's life forever.
3.4k words
4.53
36.8k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers

Darryl Turner practically broke the Speed Limit racing to get home. He knew that the fight he'd been having with Barby, his newlywed bride was now officially over. Thank God for that! He was ecstatic about that, because he hated fighting with her.

From the very first second he'd laid eyes on the pretty 21-year old, he'd been smitten. She had walked into his Drama Class and the 26-year old University Professor was a goner.

Barby Hill was sheer, exquisite, compact perfection. Everything he'd ever wanted, tied up in a neat, delectable 5'2" package. From her strawberry-blonde hair, to her bluish-grey eyes, to her pretty nose with its light dusting of freckles, her slightly crooked smile. From her gorgeous, round breasts, high and firm, to her sexy legs which she never failed to show off. Perfection. Irresistible.

From the moment she'd walked into his Drama class, she had him. Her personality commanded attention. Barby was fearless, she sat right in front, short-skirted and high-heeled, the stiletto points of her shoes catching the sunlight. When she spoke, her voice was soft and husky, suiting her perfectly. She had an eager, facile mind, when she asked or answered a question, it was always pertinent to the discussion. In every exercise, she put her all into it. When she did a love scene with one of the male actors, Darryl was clearly jealous.

Men swarmed around her like bees, but unbeknownst to Darryl, she'd set her sights on him. He tried hard to resist, it lasted for a week. Darryl realized that life was too short, so he broke University protocol and asked her out for coffee. Barby played it coy – for all of about 45 seconds, she was as deeply infatuated with him as he was with her. She thought him extremely sexy in a scholarly kind of way.

Barby melted every time she saw him, his strong masculine face with it's firm jawline, piercing brown eyes. She liked his dark brown, slightly rumpled hair and his goatee with the few streaks of grey. This was the man for her and Barby was not to be dissuaded.

For their coffee date, she decided to put on some extra "oomph". She wore a tight pair of short-shorts, a snug halter top, her hair up slightly, and another pair of stilettos, black. Darryl barely tasted the coffee, he was so overcome with her sheer loveliness. She was like a little sprite that had enchanted him. Not wanting their time together to end, Darryl asked Barby out to dinner, which she readily accepted. It was one of the most amazing nights of his life, the sometimes-staid collegian had never met anyone like her.

Darryl followed that dinner with another impulsive action. He asked her out for dinner the following evening and asked her to marry him. Ring in pocket, he got down on his knees and popped the question. He was sure he was soaked with perspiration, he was terrified she would say no, think him insane, reject him.

Crying like a baby, Barby happily wailed "Yes, Yes, YES!" and hugged him so tight he thought his eyes would pop out. They found a Justice of the Peace that night and were married. He called the University that night and told them he wouldn't be in for a few days, he was going on his honeymoon. Darryl thought the Dean's secretary, nosy old Mrs. Beals, would have a coronary.

Snuggling close, her head on his shoulder as they drove to Niagara Falls [ Barby had never been there before ] she looked up at him with her beautiful eyes and asked "Are we crazy?" She smelled wonderful, lilac and baby powder. Darryl had never felt so happy, so in-love.

"If we are, who cares. I know that I love you. I know you love me. You're my wife, I'm your husband, that's how it's going to be, got that?"

"Yes, Professor sir!" Barby giggled, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Darryl got a helluva lot more than a kiss on the cheek when they got to the Hotel. She wiggled out of the tight pink mini-dress she'd been wearing, totally nude underneath. The little minx didn't even have tan lines. Aggressively, Barby pushed her husband down on the bed, rubbing her succulent tits over his face. He took one nipple in his mouth, she cooed with delight, ripping his shirt off, buttons popping off like popcorn. Barby kissed down, down, down, her scrumptious tits wrapped around his cock moments later, moving up and down his shaft teasingly.

Barby let his dick move in between her breasts, licking at it, then taking it into her mouth. She slithered, licked, teased and fellated him – then she let her Darryl return the favor. He'd only done this a few times, his previous lovers had been rather unimaginative. His sweet Barby was so tasty, she practically had to pull his lapping face out of her pussy.

When the newlyweds finally FUCKED – for they were now so hot for each other, the sex was pure, raw animal lust – the sexkitten wrung an orgasm from her new husband unlike anything he'd ever known. Darryl returned the favor by fucking holy hell out of her tiny body, she slammed and screwed him back with equal fervor. They were a perfect match.

Sex was like that almost every time, their lovemaking was unique and innovative. Barby liked that Darryl would pamper her, bathing her, giving her little nibbly kisses, making her feel loved and like a wife. Darryl, in turn, was captivated by Barby's erotic heat. She never seemed to tire.

Her youth didn't bother him either. She had a maturity beyond her years, she was smart, funny and sparkled. When they went to dinner in the Hotel restaurant, every eye was on his wife. Barby only had eyes for him.

Like all good things, the honeymoon came to an end. The newlyweds moved into Darryl's new house. His mother had finally settled accounts with his deadbeat dad, who had paid no child support for nearly 20 years. He'd come into money, Darryl's mother had hired a shark of an attorney, who got a hell of a settlement. She generously shared the wealth with her son, and daughter, Jisel. Barby only had a few bags to pack, having the meager possessions of a student. She gave her roommate Belinda a hug, promised to call and off the couple went.

Once they got to their new home, Darryl insisted on carrying her over the threshold. From there, they made their way to the shower, where he screwed her from behind, water splashing everywhere. They laughed and played and carried on until they fell into an exhausted slumber. It had been a wonderful month until 2 nights ago, when they'd had their first fight.

Over breakfast, Barby asked him straight out if he'd finally called his mother yet, to tell them about their marriage and to invite her for dinner, so she and Barby could meet. No, he hadn't done that yet. Barby flat-out erupted. "Why the FUCK not?" she raged.

Darryl saw that his bride had a redhead's temper, but he kept calm, trying to placate her. "Barby hon, I am not sure how to tell my Mother about us. How do you say – Oh gee Mom, I married one of my students after 2 dates. As for my mother - she's – well, it's hard to put into words."

True. Deandra was unique. She could be imperious, imposing, complex. She was the type who didn't suffer fools gladly. When his dad walked out 18 years ago, she just pulled up her socks, jumped right in, taking on a job as a Private Secretary and going to school 3 nights a week. She'd worked her way up to being Executive VP of the company, supporting him and Jisel both. Darryl had no idea how to tell her about Barby, despite how wonderful she was. "Oh, by the way mater, I married one of my students after only 2 dates?"

Barby just looked at him with a straight face and said:

"We will invite her to dinner and you will tell her Darryl, simple as that."

"No way in hell, angel. NOTHING with my mother is simple as that."

Barby had stamped her foot, they'd argued and he slept alone on the couch that night. He went to class the next morning, feeling rotten. Not only that, the furor over him marrying a student was not yet over. Some of the faculty and students pointed at him and made comments, but Darryl was almost oblivious to them. He just knew that he missed seeing his wife's sweet face in class that day, he missed having lunch with her. That was precisely when his cell rang.

His Caller ID showed it was her, his pulse raced. "I'm sorry, I love ..."

"Can you be home in an hour?"

"I think so, but ... "

"Get your gorgeous ass home ASAP, my darling hubby. I have a surprise for you."

Darryl made excuses to the students, dismissed them early and raced home. He knew what Barby's "surprises" were like, always sexual and exciting. One time, it'd been explicit pictures of her and Belinda, her hot ex-roomie, enjoying lesbian sex. Barby gave him all the juicy details, all the while giving him slow, arousing head. He'd practically fucked her into the bedsprings.

On a different occasion, she'd gone lingerie shopping and spent her entire paycheck on frilly underwear, new stilettos and the sexiest, trashiest leather bustier with matching thigh-high boots. She modeled each item for her husband, teasing and driving him crazy. She told Darryl that she'd flirted outrageously with the sales clerk and gotten them for 50% off. He felt jealous pangs until she told him the clerk was a sexy, 18-year old High-School senior. "Maybe sometime I'll invite her over, baby" she purred as he fucked her from behind, slapping her gorgeous rump.

Barby's bi-sexuality turned him on greatly, Darryl couldn't wait to experience it firsthand. He wondered if perhaps she'd invited the ex-roommate over? The salesgirl? Hell, knowing Barby, she'd have considered both? Maybe she'd found an ad for a Call Girl and done something naughty like that. Darryl put nothing past his naughty wife. He made only one brief stop, a Florist, to buy her roses. He knew from the misery of the past 2 days that he'd forgive her anything and she was right. He would call Deandra tomorrow, have her to dinner and tell her everything. He hoped he could smooth things over afterward.

Barby had given him no clues about the surprise, only telling him to "come in quietly" when he got home. He obeyed that request, put the roses in a crystal vase and went upstairs, mind going over all the infinite variants.

Darryl entered the room slowly, smelling Barby's Jasmine-scented candles. He could see his wife and someone else on the bed – from the visual and sighs, another female. DAYUM! His first threeway. The other woman, as he looked closer, was tall and sensual, older than his wife, with a great body, from what he could see of it. He saw his adored wife, clad in silver "fuck me" shoes, lacy black lingerie wide open, her eyes shut in pleasure.

Her new partner's hands were all over Barby's supple tits, fondling gently, caressing the soft mounds of his wife's titflesh. Darryl's eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, he could see that the woman and his wife were joined, pussy-to-pussy, by a large double-dildo.

"Ohh Christ, that feels good!" the woman moaned in a voice Darryl seemed to recognize in a dim fog.

"Oh yeahhh, feels great to me too darling, move that horny cunt baby!" Barby yelped, hunching her own body upward. Barby's eyes opened now, she caught Darryl's eye and waved. Barby then shifted her body slightly, so he could easily see the other woman in bed with her more clearly.

Fucking Christ. It was Deandra! His own MOTHER, the paragon of virtue and self-control, having lez-sex with his wife? He fell over, stunned, causing both women to look over in his direction.

"Well, look who the cat dragged in" his mother said in a nonchalant tone. She moved up and away from the toy and her daughter-in-law, swung her legs over the side of the bed and sat up, looking at Darryl directly.

"It's about time you got home, baby!" Barby said with a giggle.

"Darryl dear, it was very inconsiderate of you not to tell me about this fuckable, lovely girl of yours!" his mother said in a soft, chiding tone. It was a highly disconcerting, as Deandra was naked and making no attempt to cover up.

"You two want to tell me what the hell is going on?" Darryl asked, still trying to regain his composure

"Well – I invited your mother to dinner, not telling her too much. When she showed up, I told her about us. Darryl darling, your mother is a lot more understanding than you thought. She and I started talking. Then, our conversation got a bit – flirty – and well .... "

" ... One thing lead to another!" Deandra said, French-kissing her daughter-in-law. Darryl still couldn't believe this wanton woman was the polished, refined woman who'd raised him.

Looking at Deandra through new eyes, Darryl realized she looked considerably different. Her hair was hanging loose and was blonde, sexy, windswept. Her body was much sleeker than he remembered, and her tits ...

"You're staring, darling" Deandra chided her son.

"Sorry Mother, you just look so ... "

"Fucking HOT!" Barbi growled, kissing one of his mother's erect nipples.

"Uhh – I was going to say different, but now that you mention it, yes." he said, still unable to stop watching his mother and bride engaged in lesbian love play.

"Thank you dear, I'm glad you like. You have your sister Jisel to thank for my new look."

"Jisel?"

"Mmm-hmm. She suggested that now that your father was finally paid up, I should use some of the back alimony to get my hair done, join and gym and ... " she giggled and hefted her tits " ... I got these done. Like Mommy's new tits?"

"LOVE 'em!" Barby cooed, running her tiny hands all over his mother's body. It was crazy, this incestuous desire he was feeling, but it was undeniable. He wanted to join them, he desperately wanted to fuck his mother. She sure as hell didn't look her 46 years, she didn't look a day over 30. Tall, leggy and blonde, legs in black stockings and stilettos that were similar to the ones Barby favored. God, she was a hot, fuckable exciting creature.

"SOMEONE has too many clothes on!" Barby said excitedly, jumping off the bed and pulling her husband close to she and Deandra. "Come on, DeeDee!"

"DeeDee?"

"This little imp started calling me that darling, and I like it. I think it suits this new personality!" his mother said, fumbling at his pants. She unzipped him, to his astonishment, taking out his cock. "Damn! You didn't get THIS from your father!" With that, she plunged her ruby-red lips down on his cock and began sucking him.

"One big happy family!" Barby said, clapping her hands. She moved over and straddled her husband, now in his glory. Darryl had so many questions, but none of the came readily to mind. For now, all that he could think of was his cocksucking mother and delectable wife, who had enriched his life even more! God, he loved her!

"He's fucking good at this DeeDee, come on, switch with me, let him eat your pussy!" Barby squealed.

"Okay babydoll!" DeeDee purred, kissing Barby's soft, pouty lips while she moved over Darryl's sucking mouth. He was eating his mother's cunt. Plump, full and wet, it was different from Barby's, but no less enjoyable. She rode his face while his plump-titted wife rubbed her boobs all over him, blowing his dick and mind simultaneously.

His cock was raging, full of blood and harder than Darryl could ever remember it being. His throbbing cock desperately wanted to be in a pussy. Barby removed her lips from her husband's cock and pulled DeeDee from his sucking lips.

"Time to fuck!" Barby said cheerily. "Who goes first?"

"Well sugar, you gave me such a good ride earlier, and I'd love to see my son's style. Fuck your wife Darryl – show Mommy what a good stud she raised!"

It was still freaking Darryl a bit that he was in bed with Deandra and Barby, how sexual his mother was, but not enough that his cock wasn't aching to be in Barby's cunt again. Darryl happily watched as she squirmed, wriggled and took his rod into her pussy, bouncing her sweet ass as she rode his prick. Barby leaned forward and kissed her mother-in-law passionately while she fucked her husband.

"Welcome to the family!" DeeDee purred, returning the sweet kisses.

"Thanks, you fucking horny bitch!" Barby teased back. "Ohh, DeeDee, your son's got such a good cock, he's the best lover, really!" She rolled her hips and body forward, driving more of her husband's big dick inside of her, while his mother fondled her tits and kissed her sweetly.

"Oh, babygirl, I assure you, I plan to find out!" DeeDee said as she leaned over. For the first time, Darryl kissed his mother as a lover. Jeez, she could kiss! Did she always have the underlying sensuality, just waiting to be awakened?

"Mom, you're so wild and sexual. What the hell was Dad thinking leaving a hot babe like you?"

"Darryl darling, your father didn't leave me because I didn't like to fuck, I told him that he was a lousy lay and a cheat. He didn't like hearing the truth, so he took off!" DeeDee stated as she ran her perfectly-manicured fingers over his broad chest. "From what I can see by the way you're fucking this adorable tigress, I won't have any complaints – and neither will she!"

"But Mom, the incest ...?"

"Pooh, we're all consenting adults. Barby and I, we're kindred spirits, right darlin'?" DeeDee said as her daughter-in-law winked at her.

Darryl was happier than he could ever remember being. He and his mother were forging a new bond, he had a wife he adored, there were no secrets, everything was now out in the open. It was all a sensual, warm feeling, loving and free. He watched as Deandra reached out and stroked Barby's clit and his cock. It did an extra little jump at that.

"It likes me!" DeeDee giggled. Darryl found the girlish, sexy side of his mother sexy and appealing. It turned him on, to know she could be sexy and playful. Barby wriggled around a bit and moved off his cock.

"It's time sweetie!" Barby purred, changing places with DeeDee. "Fuck her. Be a motherfucker!"

Darryl couldn't wait. Unlike Barby, DeeDee moved around and put her long, firm legs around his neck. "Drill me baby!" she growled. "Fuck the shit out of me! Barby, you come here instead, I want to muff-dive while my son is fucking me!"

Naughty imp Barby was never one to turn down so good pussy-eating, so she straddled DeeDee's eager face. In the meanwhile, Darryl was giving it to his fucktoy mother with all he had. His cock was packing her pussy with the cockmeat she craved, she was grooving on it.

"Ohh, my sweet baby! What a fucking great lay you are, what a man I raised. Give it to me baby, fuck me, fuck mommy's horny cuuunnttttt!"

That was all it took. Darryl let himself go, momentarily forgetting if his mother was on birth-control or not, losing it and shooting off. The minute he finished cumming, his slut-bride moved into his mother's – shaved? - snatch and began licking her clean. Darryl watched his mother's face contort as she orgasmed from his wife's licking tongue and the fucking she had just received.

Darryl couldn't get over the excitement of the night, watching them go at each other again was inspiring his hard-on. He felt his cock jump and had a flash of inspiration.

"Hey Mom – you and Barby want to join me in the shower? Never had someone wash my back AND front before!"

They did, joining him for loving, soapy, sudsy fun. When the trio finally fell asleep, it was in a contented pile. As he drifted off, Darryl counted his blessings for being given the wonderful gift that was his Barby.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers