Preconceptions Ch. 02

Story Info
Darryl has lunch with older sister, Jisel.
5.7k words
4.55
49.6k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"More coffee darling?" Darryl's mother offered as he tried to finish his breakfast. DeeDee had been the first one up and decided that after their fuckathon last night, a large breakfast was needed. Deandra was a superb cook, she'd considered opening her own restaurant at one time, so breakfast was marvelous, although Darryl was finding it a bit hard to eat with his naked wife perched on his lap, smooching him between bites.

"Yes, thanks Mom!" he smiled as she poured him another cup and sat down. Barby leaned over and planted a firm kiss on her mother-in-law's soft lips. Deandra had dressed for breakfast, although Darryl still had the image of her nakedness burned into his mind. It was still hard to wrap his mind around the concept he'd fucked his mother last night, let alone participated in a threesome with her and Barby.

"So son, did Mommy blow your mind last night?" Deandra teased him.

"Among other things!" Barby giggled.

Darryl nipped Barby's ear and smiled at his mother. She was still a strong, commanding presence, but now there was an overlay of sexuality, like a lioness. She patted him on the cheek and finished her coffee.

"Hey, don't you have to be at work?" he asked his mom.

"I took the morning off -- after all these years of hard work, I'm entitled to some play-time!" Deandra purred, running her foot along her son's leg. He saw Barby wink at his mother and wondered just what the hell the two of them were up to now? If it was more sex, he muster up all of his strength.

"I think I should go upstairs and get dressed." Deandra said, dashing that thought to the ground.

"What about you?" he said to Barby, who hopped off his lap.

"I'm going to get dressed and you should call your sister."

"Jisel? What the heck for?"

"Well, for one thing, you and your sister have been best friends for years and you haven't seen her since we were married, and for another, it was your sister's idea that your Mom have a makeover and look at how that turned out and for another thing, you don't have any classes this afternoon." Barby said firmly.

"It is very hard to argue with you, know that?" Darryl said, smiling as he kissed her lips.

"You better believe it, buster!" Barby said. "I have some errands to run, so give Jisel a call and meet her for lunch or something."

Darryl had already figured out that arguing with Barby was pointless and she seemed to have good instincts, so he picked up the phone and called Jisel. A soft, sleepy-sounding voice came over the line.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sunshine ... " Darryl said, using her childhood nickname " ... it's your favorite brother."

"You're my only brother!" Jisel said, still sounding not-quite awake. "Hello stranger, been a while."

"Yeah, sorry about that, but life got in the way and ... "

"You got married. I heard."

"I meant to call you and tell you, but I ... well, there's no excuse. I'm sorry. Hey, did I wake you up, you sound beat."

"I'm tired, but never mind that. It's nice to hear your voice and I'm happy you found someone. So, what can I do for you?"

" Wellll .... I think we've got a fair bit of catching up to do, so Barby suggested we meet for lunch."

"Barby."

"The wife."

"Oh. Well, lunch sounds good, you going to bring along this hottie who finally caught my brother?"

"Nope, she's got errands, she says. Just you and me, like the old days. So, how about it?"

"Yeah, that sounds nice. How about Italian, still your favorite?"

"Of course. How about Charlie's at noon?"

Jisel agreed, Charlie's had been the favorite restaurant since they were kids. He went upstairs to dress and found Barby only half-dressed in a very sexy, violet-lace bran and matching thong. She was just about to put on garterbelt and stockings when he put his arms around the tiny sexkitten and started nuzzling her neck.

"Hey, I'm trying to get dressed here!" she giggled as he hugged her close.

"It's your own fault for being so damned sexy!" he said in a gruff tone he didn't really mean. "Do we have time to fool around?"

"Oh no, your mother's still here!" Barby teased. "She might hear us!"

"Oh, we can't have that!" Darryl joked back. "Seriously -- I don't have to meet Jisel until noon, we've got some time, don't we?"

Barby looked at her husband wistfully. "Sorry sweets, but no. I have to be out of here in about 30 minutes and I'm going to drop your mother off at work."

"My ears are burning!" Deandra said as she walked into the bedroom. Dressed in a stylish black pinstripe business suit, she looked different -- or was it just that Darryl was seeing her in a new light? The suit hugged every curve and the top was low-cut with a generous expanse of cleavage showing and a lacy cami underneath was visible. She was wearing heels, but Darryl noticed they were stilettos. There was an aura of sexuality surrounding Deandra -- DeeDee -- that had not been there before.

"Your son was trying to get me back in bed!" Barby said as she gave Deandra a hug.

"Can't say that I blame him, you little minx!" DeeDee said as she and her daughter-in-law kissed softly. Darryl didn't think he'd ever get used to his mother's new, freewheeling sexual attitude. Barby had swept into his life and turned it topsy-turvy. Happily, these were irreversible changes. Only an insane person would turn down more sex and Darryl knew his mother had not raised any crazy kids.

Barby and Deandra left about 15 minutes later and Darryl graded some papers until he had to leave to meet Jisel. Barby had been right, he shouldn't have ignored his family for so long. When his dad had bailed, he and Jisel and their mother had been a team. It'd been them against the world, his 2-years-older sibling protective and always with good advice. Jisel had been married for 5 years already, her husband Frank was a successful attorney. He took good care of his sister, even if he was dull as dishwater, Darryl thought.

Jisel was her usual self, punctual to the minute. She gave him a big hug and sat down, crossing her legs and obviously very happy to see her younger brother. Her hair was longer since the last time he'd seen her, but she still radiated happiness and cheer like she always had. Dressed in a form-fitting, short white dress with matching heels, she was as beautiful as ever. He wondered with all the men who had pursued her, why had she chosen Frank?

"So -- you're a married man, congratulations. We'll have to have some kind of reception for you both. Will I like her?"

Darryl's first thought was Mom sure does, but he brushed it aside. "Yes -- most everyone does. Barby's an infectious spirit, you're an upbeat lady, you'll get along like a house on fire!"

"Well, it's easy to see she's been good for you -- you seem -- lighter. Happier. A bit less stuffy. It's a nice change, baby brother."

"You know I still hate it when you call me that!" Darryl bristled.

"I know -- hey, I'm famished. Pizza or Bolognese?"

" BOTH!!" they shouted in unison, like they had when they were kids. They always split a plate of spaghetti and a medium pizza, each and every time, that way they got to have both of their favorites and not have to chose.

Jisel laughed along with her brother. " Plus ca change ..." she smiled.

Darryl laughed -- his sister was also far superior to he in French, but he knew it meant "the more things change". The waitress came and took their order and they got to talking.

"So bro -- tell me about Barby. What's she like?"

"She's the best thing that ever happened to me. I think -- no, I know - I was meant to wait for her. She's a ray of sunshine. When she looks at me with her eyes, I just melt. She loves me with all her heart, she's sexy beyond words and she's bright and articulate and sexy and ... "

"You said sexy twice!" Jisel beamed. "Wow -- you're really smitten."

"Sexy twice applies. Oh yeah, she's a wonderful lover, too -- although maybe we shouldn't talk about that" Darryl answered.

"Why not? We've always been open about sex, you do remember that it was me that first got you laid?" Jisel smiled as their food came. They split the pasta on to two plates and each took a slice of "Meat Lovers" pizza and began eating.

Darryl sighed. "Of course I remember and I must've thanked you a thousand times. Brandy was a great partner for my first" he smiled. That was true. Jisel's best friend had acceded to her request to take her younger brother's virginity. At that age the girls had been inseparable and were often called "the twinx" - they looked very much alike, although Brandy wasn't quite a curvy as Jisel. When Jisel had asked her friend to "do the deed" and take Darryl to bed, there hadn't been too much arm-twisting, Brandy loved to fuck and liked new challenges. Darryl wasn't exactly unattractive, even if he was younger and once she seduced the younger man, Darryl had been a wonderful experience for Brandy as well. In fact, so wonderful they'd kept on fucking for over a year until Brandy's family moved away.

Jisel knew all about Darryl's relationship with Brandy -- the girls harbored no secrets and even though Brandy had been dating the star quarterback, she hadn't been fucking him. "Your brother is sooo good!" she told Jisel during one sleepover. "Who needs to fuck the quarterback? Besides, this way, I get to keep my reputation!" she had giggled.

"So -- Barby as good in bed as Brandy?" Jisel teased her younger sibling as he twirled a mouthful of pasta around on his fork.

"Jisel, there are no words to describe that wife of mine. Cripes, there are probably porn actresses who aren't as good in bed as she is!" Darryl said as his sister drank some of her coffee.

"That good, hmm? Good for you! It's about time you had a sex life!"

"What do you mean? I had a sex life before!"

Jisel sniffed. "Not much of one, from what I could see. A few other professors, a woman or two over the years, but no one you ever seemed to get excited about."

Darryl retorted. "What about Frank? He certainly doesn't seem like a ball of fire, and he's 15 years older than you, to boot. What the hell does he have to offer in the sack?"

Coolly, Jisel responded "Don't underestimate Frank. He's very creative. Oh, and he's hung like a horse."

Jisel had done it again, Darryl nearly choked on a mouthful of pizza, but washed it down with some coffee. His sister had never had a "censor" button and usually said what was on her mind. Being outrageous was nothing new to the curvy blonde, who just sat there with a smug grin on her pretty face.

"Jeez sis, you're still a pistol!" Darryl laughed when he regained his composure. "I used to think you married Frank for his money."

"Well, it doesn't hurt, but nope, married him for his dick!" Jisel purred, leaning in closer to her brother. It was always easy to see why Frank had married his sister, her more-than-ample charms were on display, plus she was fun and spunky and a joy to be around. If she wasn't his sister, older or not, he'd have tried to get into her pants. He was lucky she wasn't a mind reader -- after the pleasantries last night and early this morning with their mother, Darryl's brain was still lust-filled.

"Hey -- are you thinking about sex again?" Jisel laughed. "I can always tell when you have sex on the brain -- you get that moony look you used to get after you'd come home from a night out with Brandy."

"Well, it has been the topic for most of our lunch hour!" Darryl shot back.

Jisel smiled. "This is true. You and I could always talk openly though. So, what were you thinking just now?"

"You're not going to let it go, are you?"

"No -- so spill it."

Darryl sighed and told Jisel "If you must know, I was thinking about how pretty -- no, how sexy - my older sister is and if you weren't my sister, I'd be trying to fuck you."

Jisel's face didn't register shock in the slightest, she just calmly said "Oh? That's very flattering Darryl, thank you. Is it only the fact that you're my brother that's stopping you?"

Darryl was momentarily shocked speechless, but he recovered quickly. "Well -- yeah, that and the fact that you're married!"

Jisel leaned close to her brother so that he could see her beautiful baby-blues and smell her sexy perfume. "Don't let either of those things stop you."

Darryl couldn't believe his ears. What the hell ...? His sister spoke again.

"Look Darryl ... you're a very handsome man, and if you weren't my brother, I'd want to fuck you too. So it's only the societal Taboo that's stopping us -- and I really don't care about that. Who are we hurting? Who's going to know? Why not just have a little fun?"

Darryl tried -- but after the events of yesterday and earlier that morning, he knew he couldn't refute his sister's logic. Everyone was an adult and he doubted Barby would mind -- in fact, he would have bet good money on the fact if she walked in on them, she'd jump right in and ravish Jisel herself. The lusty image of his blonde sister and sexkitten wife tangled up together was getting to him. Barby and Jisel, Jisel and Barby and DeeDee and Jisel and Barby and ...

"Hello? Earth to kid brother?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry Jisel. I was just ... "

Jisel leaned over and kissed her brother, but it was a most unsisterly kiss. It wasn't a long kiss, she didn't want to make a public spectacle, but she left no doubt as to her intentions. She was his for the asking, should he want to pursue this option.

"Listen to me Darryl" she said in a gentle, yet firm, tone. "This offer has an expiry date. If you think about it too much, you'll chicken out. I'm offering you a chance most guys would kill for -- to fuck this hot blonde body of mine. Don't be a fool Darryl, take me home and fuck me!"

Darryl was still undecided, then the waitress came and asked if they wanted any dessert. It seemed to break his tension, he smiled and said "No, thank you Terry, we have something to do." He paid the bill and looked over at Jisel.

"We do?"

"We do. Your place or mine?"

"Yours. I'm not sure when Mark will be home, he's in court today. What about your wife?"

"Barby said she had errands to run this afternoon, so we have time." Darryl didn't see the need to tell his sister that even if Barby were to come home, chances are she'd probably just ask to join them. Why upset the apple cart? He took his sister's arm and led her to his car. "Where's yours?" he asked.

"I took a cab. Figured if we decided to have some wine with lunch, it'd be safer."

"Jeez, why didn't I think of that? We should have had some wine, to celebrate and ... "

Jisel pulled her brother close and kissed him, much harder and with more passion this time. "We can have some wine later baby ... we'll have lots more to celebrate then, won't we?"

Darryl found the drive home difficult -- seeing Jisel sitting there with an inscrutable smile on her face. Had she been thinking of this before? Had there been unspoken incestuous feelings all those years, lying dormant between them? Perhaps -- one of the appealing things about fucking Brandy was she was a fair bit like Jisel, were he to be honest. His sister was beautiful, any man would want her -- but he found it odd that she had similar thoughts regarding him. Jisel could have her pick of any man and she had money and style and ... okay, he had to stop thinking that way. He wanted this time with her to be memorable and if he wasn't careful, he was going to psych himself out.

They reached his place and he helped her out of the car. Her dress hugged every curve and when she slid around to get out, he saw she was wearing stockings, not pantyhose. The white shoes were stilettos and went nicely with her outfit. Even when they were younger, Jisel insisted everything go together, it was her way. He watched the gentle sway of her buttocks as she walked into the house and looked around.

"It's a very nice home Darryl, but I think I'd like to see the bedroom now" she purred. His sister's voice in a sexual way was a real turn-on, he couldn't say anything, so he just took her hand and led her upstairs.

Darryl was glad both her and Barby were somewhat fastidious about housekeeping, the bedroom was tidy once again. He really didn't feel like explaining to Jisel what he, his wife and mother had been up to the night before. She was looking around the room, then she looked over at him. She smiled.

"It's time" she stated plainly. Jisel came to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her kiss was soft, sweet and tender, but her tongue slid against his. All thoughts of kissing a sister went out the window, he was kissing a lover. She backed away from him and Darryl felt a bit disappointed, hoping she hadn't changed her mind. She hadn't. Jisel undid the zipper at the front of her dress and with a quiet zipppp it slid to the floor. She stepped out of it and stood before her brother, proudly.

Darryl tried not to gawk, but it wasn't easy. Jisel's body exceeded his expectations. He knew his sister was gorgeous, he'd seen her in a bikini often enough -- but he'd underestimate how gorgeous. She was soft and supple curves, tan and healthy looking. Her bra was black satin and she wore matching black satin panties, French-Cut, with sexy stockings held up by a garter belt. Black and white -- it was so Jisel, it all worked. Clearly, her beauty was devastating and Darryl was just trying to take it all in.

Jisel walked towards her brother and placed her arms around his neck and shoulders. She kissed him and this kiss was the best of them all -- full of promise and lust. Years of pent-up desire were in that kiss, his lips met hers and they just stood there, lips mashed together, brother and sister lost in a carnal desire both had long been suppressing. Darryl was younger, but his gentle masculinity overwhelmed Jisel, she longed to strip off his clothes, see him naked, feel her own body impaled on his flesh and partake of unspeakable pleasures.

Her patience was nearing an end, she began unbuttoning his shirt and raking her nails over his skin. It was one of his turn-ons, she knew, either he or Brandy -- she couldn't remember which -- had once told her that. Jisel's turn ons were ones Darryl would have to discover for himself, but one of them was a man's chest and her brother had kept in nice shape. She threw the shirt aside, not caring where it landed and went for his belt. She fumbled with it and seemed to have a problem, so Darryl took her hands, kissed them gently and unbuckled it. His trousers fell to the floor and now he had on only his boxers -- Jisel was almost tempted to pull them off with her teeth, but that was such a porno cliché, she giggled.

Darryl was naked, Jisel was still in her lingerie -- it didn't seem right, so she turned around and said, simply "Please?" It was the start of the foreplay. Darryl deftly removed her bra and placed his hands on her breasts. They were round, full and soft, like a woman's should be. She leaned back against him and felt his heated breath on her neck and ears. Darryl caressed his sister slowly, adoringly, reverently as his hands slipped down her body and slid the panties off. Somehow, she knew he'd want her to leave the stockings and shoes on, so she took his hand and led him to the large bed. They moved together, side-by-side and kissed, with passion, with love, with a dash of kink thrown in for good measure.

Jisel was practically mesmerized by Darryl's touch. He had beautiful hands, her body responded in kind. Darryl touched his sister's breasts and her nipples stiffened immediately. She melted back against him, eyes closed, she just allowed herself to be washed away by each erotic sensation. His hand slid down her stomach, smooth and flat and he found her thighs. He shifted himself around and his lips kissed each thigh where the stockings began.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12