Precursor

Story Info
Home alone before college resumes.
5.9k words
4.55
113.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers

My head was propped up on one hand while my other hand caressed her bare belly and my eyes etched the curves of her thinly-clad breasts into my memory.

"Yes, Mom," she said into the cell phone she was holding as she lay beside me on her bed. "I'll let him know... No, don't worry about us. We'll be okay. Okay, Mom, bye."

She closed the small flip-style phone and sighed with relief. "Mom's flight was cancelled and the next two flights are fully booked, but she's on standby. If she can't get on either of those flights, then she should be home shortly after Midnight."

"Ugh. That's why I'm glad I don't have a job which requires me to travel so much," I responded.

"Exactly. That's why I'd rather stay in college for the rest of my life."

My little sister had a point. Actually, she had a pair of points, just slightly tenting the cups of her bikini bra, and I let my hand glide up toward her chest and onto a breast so my thumb could brush back and forth across a nipple.

She rolled away for a moment to set the cell phone on the bedside table, directly next to the small lamp, then returned to her prone position. "You just like me for my body," she stated with a wink.

"No, but your body is a nice fringe benefit," I countered. We shared a smile as I repositioned myself so that she could feel the growth within my swim trunks, lengthening against her side.

"It's been what now... three years?" she asked, wrapping an arm around me.

"Just about that long," I confirmed. "The summer before you started at college."

"Yeah, and you were home for a week during your summer camp break for July 4 Week." My sister reached for my hand and moved it to her other breast, then helped my hand to close gently, squeezing, kneading, making her smile again.

"What do you remember most about our first time?" I asked.

She thought for a moment. "How gentle you were with me," she replied. "It was sweet, really like I'd always hoped it would be when I had sex with someone. You didn't hurry, you took your time, you really seemed to make sure that I was enjoying it, even though it was a rather spontaneous thing for us. And when I finally felt you cum in me, it was... It was pure heaven, like I was made for you, like I was supposed to feel that again and again. But what about you? What do you remember most?"

I did not need to think about it - there was no hesitation whatsoever. "Hearing you call my name just before your first orgasm."

She giggled. "Yeah, I suppose hearing your sister calling your name at a time like that would be rather memorable."

I silenced her with a lingering, very familiar kiss as I squeezed her breast once more. I took her breath into me, then pushed it back into her lungs, something which we both enjoyed, for it allowed us to share a significant part of ourselves without needing to fuse our bodies together - quite important given that typically, we only had a few short minutes to spend alone, either when I visited home at the same time she did, or when I dropped by campus and we went up to her dorm room (and hoped that her roommate was gone).

Finally, I lifted my head away, moving my hand back down to her stomach. The tiger-print bikini was quite fitting, for my sister could indeed be a tigress in bed. There were times when she had taken the lead, riding me fast and hard, biting her lower lip in an effort to keep herself from screaming. There were other times when I had taken her from behind so that she could purposely bury her face in a pillow to muffle her screams as she backed wildly into me and clawed viciously at the bedding.

But this was not to be an animalistic time. "Be gentle with me?" she asked softly, even though we were the only humans in the house. If anything, the old cat might meander into the bedroom and look up at us.

I smiled at my little sister. "What if I want to just throw you to the floor, tear off that bikini, and fuck you like an animal?" I challenged her.

She grinned. "There's a time for that, but right now, what I'd really like is something more like our first time..."

She had not been my first, nor had I been her first, but we both admitted afterward that our first time together had been the most endearing sexual experience to date for each of us. Yes, I had actually loved two of the women I had had sex with in college, but there was something completely different about having slow, gentle, respectful sex with my own sister. Perhaps it was the fact that I had already known her for nearly nineteen years. Maybe there was something about having watched her slowly grow and transform into a beautiful young woman whose heart had never changed except to enlarge with her love for me.

Perhaps it was the illicitness which caused our secretive relationship to transcend the norms of society. We were by no means exclusive to each other, but I rarely dated other women, and even though my sister enjoyed the party atmosphere at her college on the weekends, she rarely ever let any other guy touch her beyond some dirty dancing and almost never let any other guy get underneath her clothes or even inside her.

"Please be gentle..." she requested again. "The last guy just... Well, it wasn't very much fun - for me, at least."

I kissed her cheek. "I'll be gentle, sis," I promised her, "just like the first time."

We shared a smile and a long, intimate gaze. My hand moved to her side then up her outer rib cage and up onto a breast, squeezing once again. Her eyes fluttered closed and she inhaled a little louder than usual, her back instinctively arching and pressing more of her breast into my hand. Unlike our first time, when I kept trying different things and watching and listening to her reactions to guess what she liked best, I already knew what appealed to her most, and as I felt the nipple poking my palm more insistently, I knew that breast play was still the key to arousing her quickly.

For a long time, I simply touched her, focusing primarily on her thinly-clad chest. Occasionally, I kissed her cheek or her forehead, and once I briefly kissed her lips, but mostly I simply touched her, caressing her, fondling her, adoring her, recommitting her body to my tactile memory. It was slightly amusing to watch as her thighs slowly slid against each other, and definitely arousing for me to watch her writhing beside me... because of me.

Her hair was still damp from our earlier swim together in the river beyond the fence at the back of the property. I was absolutely certain that there was some wetness elsewhere, wetness which I could not yet see or feel. But that would soon change, for I longed to taste my sister again, to drink from her as her passion flowed unabated.

As I touched her, she touched me, reaching between us and fondling me through my swim trunks. It had been a while since our last intimate moments together. After the end of the semester, between her final exam and graduation, my sister had come to visit me for a few days, returning to campus to watch a few friends graduate before heading home for the summer. In those few days, I had worked during the day and had enjoyed my sister's accepting body in the evenings. In the intervening seven weeks, I had looked eagerly forward to this moment, when I would be visiting the family home again for a few days while she was there, hoping for a little time when she and I could be truly alone in the house while our parents were both at work.

Fortunately, our parents were on separate business trips, our father having left that morning, giving us a lot more time alone than I had hoped, and I was definitely planning to make maximum use of that time.

...as was my sister, given how she was gently groping me. Sometimes she would press her fingertips along part of my heavy length, squeezing gently. Sometimes she would cup me, her fingers curled around my testicles and my manhood squeezed against her palm. Sometimes she would simply caress me, her touch light unless I purposely rubbed myself against her hand.

But then she slowly lifted herself up, and I was curious what she had in mind. A few moments later, she was settled upon me, kissing me as my hands meandered up and down her back, my fingertips pressing gently into her spine. Once again, I drew upon my past experiences with her and focused the majority of my presses at the small of her back, an erogenous zone which typically made her whimper and squirm. Whenever we were standing when I focused my attention at that one particular spot, she would always clutch me more firmly, whimpering into my upper chest as she moved against me. While she could not wrap her arms around me since I was on my back, her hands gripped my head with greater strength as our kiss deepened. The squirming of her body ensured that my manhood remained hard beneath her, and I wondered if somehow she could feel the anticipation slowly seeping from me as we again traded the same breath back and forth, back and forth...

Breathless at last, both of us breathing hard, my sister buried her face into the side of my neck, her exhalations seductively hot. She was still squirming a little as I continued to press into the small of her back with my fingertips, but soon my hands gravitated up her lithe body, all the way to the back of her neck.

With a few gentle tugs, the strings were undone. If she had been standing, her tiger-print bikini bra would have fluttered down, exposing her breasts to my illicit gaze. Instead, she remained properly covered, even though she was very much in an improper position in relation to me.

Her breathing nearly back to normal, I let my hands moved down her back, again along her spine, until I reached the lower pair of strings. It was clear that she wanted to be topless in my presence, given how she kissed my cheek and suckled the lower lobe of my ear. While I knew how to arouse her, she also knew how to arouse me, making me tremble a little beneath her. My fingers actually fumbled, losing contact with one of the strings at her midback, but I tried to gracefully "cover" that mistake by instead releasing the other string as well and gliding my hands down her back, this time avoiding her spine, until my hands had grasped her lower cheeks.

My sister rocked gently side to side upon the thick anatomy beneath her, and I used my hands in a most unchaste location to assist her. After flicking her hair out of the way, her lips sought mine again, and I groaned softly into her mouth, enjoying the feel of her weight upon me, relishing the way she was moving to perpetuate my arousal, but especially basking in her selfless love.

At last, my hands trekked up her back once again. This time, my fingers did not fumble, and the strings were soon untied. Carefully, I rolled us both so that I was laying upon her. My sister's legs parted, allowing me the perfect access to slide back and forth over her clitoris for a few moments, just long enough for her to meet my rhythm, before I propped myself up and gazed down into her sweet hazel eyes.

"I want you," I whispered unnecessarily.

"I'm all yours," she promised.

Keeping myself propped up with a stiffened arm, I reached between her breasts and removed the top half of the bikini. For the first time since the morning of her friends' graduation, I could gaze upon my topless sister, the tiny tattoo of a yellow-winged butterfly drawing my attention to the inner swell of her lower left breast.

"A tigress who's as gentle and tame as a butterfly..." I commented softly, and my little sister giggled until I dipped down to kiss her lips again. Her hands meandered all over my bare back as we kissed, then drifted downward, over my swim trunks, assisting me in rubbing myself against her clitoris to make her moan and whimper into my mouth.

I soon stopped, however, and began to move down her body, licking and kissing her flesh along the way. When my lips reached her chest, I paused, my kisses meandering from one breast to the other, my teeth gently nipping at each pert nipple until her hands finally held me in place over her right breast. I took that as a cue to run several circles of kisses around the nipple before finally taking it between my teeth, biting gently, tugging my head back, and battering the ensnared nub with my tongue.

"Oh!" she whispered before an unintelligible sound emerged from her throat. "Oh!" and "Ah!" were the only sounds I could clearly understand from her as I spent a long, long time worshipping my sister's breasts with my mouth and my hands. I tried not to bite too hard, but if I was hurting her, she was definitely enjoying it, or at least the pleasure was vastly outweighing the discomfort as she squirmed and gasped and moaned.

I heard a soft meow and lifted my head from my sister's chest. The cat was sitting in the doorway, looking up at us, watching as two topless siblings engaged in foreplay. I smiled at the cat, then returned my attention to the young woman on the bed with me, continuing to kiss and lick and caress my way down her body until I came to the catlike print of the bikini panty.

The tiger print received a nice, soft kiss, then I lifted my head to look into my sister's face. She was pleading with her eyes, ready and willing and eager for me to remove her final garment so that I could properly devour her. But instead, I decided to tease her a little, to prolong her anticipation - and mine - and instead turned my attention to her inner thighs, gently kissing and licking and nibbling, occasionally pausing to deeply inhale the sensual musk emanating from behind the thin tiger-print barrier which already showed the damp sign of her arousal.

"You're wet," I commented unnecessarily before again briefly kissing a thigh. "I like that."

Only then did I finally give my little sister what she wanted - at least partially. I kissed the narrow area of feminine moisture, and was not surprised when her thighs closed gently on either side of my head. Her hands were in my hair, making it clear that she wanted me to consume her, which was perfect because that was what I wanted as well.

I kissed her again, slightly higher, then higher still, directly over her clitoris. The tiger-print barrier was the only thing preventing me from being completely inappropriate with her, yet my hands wrapped around her thighs and my fingertips teased her along the waistband of the bikini panty.

Her hands left my head, finding my forearms and then my hands. She deftly curled my fingers over her final garment and pushed. I looked up her body, smiling to myself as, framed between her proud, hard-tipped breasts, I admired her face, the pillow beneath her head providing a nice angle so that I could witness how her lips were parted and her eyes were closed.

Carefully, I extricated myself from her hands and her legs before rendering my sister fully naked. I suppose that she was technically wearing something, but the "somethings" were just earrings and a bracelet. If anyone other than the cat were to have seen us at that very moment, there would have been no question that we indeed had an incestuous relationship, that we were indeed already damned, but I honestly did not care about what others thought, not even the cat.

I lifted the bikini panty to my nose, inhaling deeply and enjoying my sister's exquisite scent. Her eyes fluttered open, and when she saw what I was doing, she smiled and began to blush, the growing redness quite attractive. While I enjoyed her scent, I definitely did not intend to embarrass her, so I banished the aromatic garment to the floor, then returned to my previous perch between her legs.

Her taste was heavenly, and it seemed to be slightly sweeter than I had remembered. Gently, I licked between and around her labia, but I purposefully avoided her clitoris. My hands remained wrapped around her outer thighs, and once again, I was not surprised that she used her legs and her hands to ensnare my head. Initially, she simply remained still, but it did not take very long for my sister to begin to move against my face. When I finally withdrew a hand from around a leg and eased a pair of fingers inside her, the sound which reached my ears despite the close pressing of her thighs was mesmerizing, and I was quite thankful that the family home was in a semi-secluded area, and not in a massive apartment complex like where I lived.

I fingered her. I licked her. I relished her taste. I savored her moans. My long fingers were able to reach very deep inside her, my fingertips gently brushing against her cervix in just the right spot to truly make her writhe and twist and squirm and even lurch. Eventually, she was moving so much that I was unable to keep licking her clitoris, so I lifted my head enough to bring my thumb into contact with her clitoris, rubbing as I probed within her, my other hand making its way up her body to seize a breast.

Watching my sister's reactions to the escalating pleasure gave me a unique sense of pride. At times she clutched my head. Sometimes she groped her own chest. Occasionally she reached up to the bars of the headboard. Quite often she pulled at the bedding. Through it all, her voice grew louder and louder, her sounds more and more desperate and needy. Her eyes were usually closed, but when they did open, they seemed to be clouded over, unfocused.

Sensing that the time was right, I attempted to again lave her clitoris. It then took very little effort to give my little sister a good, strong orgasm, once which left her voiceless, her body stiffening yet quivering, clutching fiercely at my invading fingers as she bathed my hand and my lower face with her passion. And then her breath left her in a loud rush, her thighs seizing my head and her fists curled into the bedding as she flailed uncontrollably for several seconds, her breasts shaking wonderfully atop her ribcage, as she half-screamed my name twice before finally going limp upon the bed, momentarily sated and breathing hard while I licked and probed her much more slowly and gently.

She was still breathing somewhat hard as I crawled up her body, again pausing to gently bite a nipple. When I kissed her, she responded enthusiastically, certainly tasting herself upon my lips and my tongue.

"That was wonderful!" she praised me, grinning. "I could get addicted to your long fingers, you know!"

I grinned in response, and then she rolled us so that I was on my back and she was on top of me. After another kiss, she lifted herself up, straddling me, leaning back, giving me a great view of her feminine anatomy. Yet she could not simply ease down onto me and ride me, for I was still officially dressed, my black swim trunks the lone barrier to the ultimate joining of our bodies.

My hands caressed her thighs as I drank in the wonderful vision before me. I saw not my sister, but the woman I adored and who I knew adored me. It was satisfying, thrilling, and quite arousing to gaze upon her naked body, to revel in her willingness to allow me to view her in such a meaningful yet socially unacceptable way. She was watching me the same way as well, leaning back and looking down her body at my chest and my face, likely also committing the image of me to her memory.

"Those trunks have to come off eventually," she noted with a wink and a smile.

"No thanks," I teased. "I think I'll just bask in your nakedness."

"Yes, Master." We had talked about exploring sexual slavery, but had never taken any steps toward that since we did not have the ability to spend much time together, plus the fact that we were not officially mutually exclusive. Still, hearing her say that, even if it was simply a joke, certainly attracted my attention, for we had once spoken about her being constantly naked, even if I was fully dressed, so that she could be available for my use at any time.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers
12