Predator Ch. 02

Story Info
Shadows, shadows and more shadows.
10k words
10k
12
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat at her desk, listening to the man drone on about his wife. About how the wretched woman just didn't understand him. How she never wanted to have sex anymore. How life had become totally empty, devoid of all meaning, all happiness.

She looked at this little maggot and wanted to laugh. 'Have you looked in a mirror lately, you fat slob,' she wanted to say. 'Who'd want to fuck you? Who the hell would want to understand your pathetic, empty life? Jerking off to porn in the basement at two in the morning? Not even having the balls to jerk off in her face? Hiding in the shadows, afraid of your own shadow – all the shadows in your life...'

"Well, Mr Peterson," she said after she'd listened to about as much as she could, "it looks like our hour's about up. I'd like you to reflect on some of the strategies we discussed today, and keep writing in your journal."

"Okay. How do you think I'm doing?"

"Fine, Mr Peterson. Just fine."

"How many more sessions do we have?"

She looked at her appointment app, scanned his court-ordered sentence. "Another eight weeks 'til your next mandated evaluation. Then I make my report to the court."

"You think I'll do okay?"

"I can't discuss these matters with you, Mr Peterson. You know that, so please don't make me remind you again."

"Yes, doctor."

"Now, it's time for you to leave. I'll see you on Friday, at ten."

"Yes, Ma'am."

He even walked like a worm, she thought as he stood and made to leave, but he turned and looked at her – tried to look at her, anyway – but she was behind her desk and so denied him the view he sought.

He'd been sneaking down in the middle of the night to jerk off to online porn for years, then one night his wife came down – quietly – and caught him in the act. She belittled him for days after, until one evening he couldn't take it anymore. After a long string of insults he snapped, and he pushed his wife against the wall and screamed at her. He'd fallen to the floor, crying, and she'd called the police.

Domestic violence wasn't tolerated in this city, Judge Thornton Thomas told him at one point during his sentencing, and in addition to the twenty-five hundred dollar fine – as well as all court costs – he'd been sentenced to six months of psychiatric counseling – again, at his own expense. And of course, his wife had filed for divorce, so now he was living in a flop-house near a warehouse district by the airport. He could at least walk to work these days, flipping burgers at a nearby fast food place, which was a good thing – as he'd lost his car after being fired from his job.

But now he was infatuated with this psychiatrist – Dana Devlin – and her endlessly long legs. She usually left her office just after their session, and he knew this because he waited and watched for her, and a limo would usually be waiting for her just outside her office building. It would whisk her to TV studios downtown, where she had a syndicated noon-time call-in self-help program, where she would discuss issues surrounding domestic violence and substance abuse – with a nationwide audience. He liked to watch her as she left the building, liked the feeling of hiding and watching her surreptitiously, but he loved looking at her long legs and high heels most of all.

So he was waiting for her downstairs this morning, behind some trees not far away, and he watched her as she walked out, watched her legs as she turned and climbed into the limo, and he relished that one fleeting moment most of all – when, with one leg remained outstretched her skirt rose up, revealing stocking tops and garters. He shuddered when he caught that glimpse this morning, wanted to crawl home and turn on his laptop.

But no, not today. Today he wanted to see more, so he caught the bus downtown – with a smile on his very happy face.

+++++

"Yes," Devlin said, "bi-polar disorder has become, I'm afraid, a too-broad definition, a catch-all phrase being used to justify all manner of inexcusable behavior. Like a doctor's note to get you out of gym, it's become almost trendy, and now, today, people are calling themselves bi-polar without any sort of formal diagnosis, thinking their swings in mood can be excused away with a shrug and a smile – and a hastily contrived diagnosis. So, the point I'm trying to make is simply this, if someone is indeed bi-polar, they need medication, they need treatment, and that won't happen without seeking help from a qualified medical professional. Absent that, people need to stop self-diagnosing the problem, and applying labels they simply do not understand."

"Okay," the show's host said, "this has been The Help Desk, with Dr Dana Devlin. This is Dick Durban, and we'll be back next week with a frank examination at post-pubescent bed-wetting, and what you can do to move on from suffering the consequences of this humiliating nighttime scourge."

The lights dimmed and Devlin unclipped her mic and set it on the desk in front of her, then leaned over and thanked Durban.

"You coming tonight?" she asked.

"Oh, wouldn't miss it," he said, smiling.

"Good," she said, then she left the studio, stopped off at the gym before going out for the evening. She did not, apparently, notice she was being followed as she went inside.

+++++

He had been planning this night all week, and now it was time. He was going to follow her, wait until she was alone then take her. He'd been looking on from afar for too long, he told himself, and she had given him the courage he'd need to see this night through. He was sitting in the back of the taxi he'd called when she came out, and it fell in behind her Mercedes as it took off from the gym.

+++++

They had been waiting until night fell, and perhaps a half hour after the sun set a rope dropped noiselessly from the roof, and two shadows slipped through the night and into Peterson's grimy little room.

They left a half hour later, the contents of his computer downloaded onto a card.

+++++

He looked up as a jet roared by just overhead, and barely made it in a back door without being caught; he followed the driving beat of the music down into an obscure basement and slipped unnoticed to the back of the room, his heart racing as he looked at the action on the floor. He saw her down there, dressed in latex and PVC – everything black, everything shiny, almost wet looking – even the huge phallus she had just strapped-on was shiny-wet and black.

Then he saw the judge – his judge – down there on the floor, strapped down to a high bench. She was whipping him – savagely, too, he thought – then she moved between the jurist's splayed legs and planted her strap-on over his anus – and plunged-in – then began mercilessly pounding the man's ass. When he cried-out in pain she only whipped him more fiercely.

He pulled out his phone, slipped it into video mode and began recording, and after just a few minutes he slipped back out of the building and disappeared into the night.

Shadows within shadows watched his movements, and one broke off and retraced his steps into the building, into the basement. She came out a few minutes later and her team disappeared into waiting shadows.

+++++

The next week, at his scheduled therapy session, she noticed he was looking at her differently – almost leering at her, she thought.

"What would you like to talk about today, Mr Peterson," she started, unsure of his mood.

"I'd like you to call me Pete."

She smiled. "Oh? Why?"

"First, could you tell me the difference between love and lust?"

She seemed amused at this new line of thought. "What's on your mind today?"

"It's a question that's been on my mind a lot lately, and I've been thinking about what might be different between the two."

"Well, what do you think the difference is?"

"That's not my question, Dana."

"I've told you before, Mr Peterson, I'd prefer that you refer to me by my title."

"I really don't care what you want me to call you, Dana. I would like you to tell me the difference between love and lust."

She looked into his eyes and unconsciously crossed her arms over her lap, then caught herself and sighed. "The difference, you say?"

"Yes. How are they different?"

"Well, love is about continuity, about seeking permanence in your life, while lust is all about the moment, impulses and needs. I'd say lust is more about impermanence, instant gratification, while love is about long term fulfillment. Now, Pete, what's this all about?"

"I'd like to show you something, and I wonder if you could conjure up a definition of hypocrisy out of your black hat." He stood, took out his phone and came close to her desk, turned it on and opened up the video player. He put the phone on her desk and pressed play...

She leaned over, picked the phone up and watched the images unfold; her hands began to shake, a line of perspiration formed on her brow. When the recording stopped he took the phone and returned to his chair.

"Interesting," she said. "So. You've been following me."

"No, I've had a private detective following you and Thornton."

She smiled at his bluff. "What do you want?"

"Right now? Right now, I want to fuck you in the ass. When I'm finished I want a letter from you making all this go away. A week from now, I want to read about that fucking judge's resignation from the bench, and it better be front page news."

"Oh, is that all?"

"Yes, that's all. And I'm assuming you think I'm a moron. That I haven't taken precautions to make sure this video shows up all over the internet if something happens to me. I could disappear, you know, or men in white coats could show up at work, throw me to the ground and put me in a straight-jacket, take me to the funny farm. Just let me tell you if anything like that happens to me, you and the judge are going viral. Youtube city, if you get my drift, and that'll be just for starters."

"And if we comply?"

"I hit delete."

"Simple as that, huh? And we get to trust you, that you won't publish?"

"Simple as that."

The shadows listened intently now, confirming all their recording devices had good signal.

Devlin turned in her chair, hit a button and all the drapes in her office closed, the lights dimmed.

"Pete?"

"Yes?"

"Take off your clothes, Pete. And from now on, when you answer me, you'll say only 'yes, mistress,' or 'no, mistress.' Is that understood?"

"Sorry, but no. I'm not playing that game with you."

"Pete? Please? Just play along a little, would you? Make it easy for me?"

"Well..."

"Pete? Get your clothes off, then I need you to come over and lick my legs, suck my toes."

"Uh...well...if you insist..."

"Oh, Pete...I had no idea your cock was SO big..."

And still the shadows listened.

+++++

He wasn't exactly sure, but to him it almost looked as if someone had been in his room. Nothing too out of place – not exactly – but just enough, and he had to admit he hadn't counted on this. He went to his laptop and opened it up, and everything – seemed – okay... So why this feeling?

He saw a shadow, or thought he did, and he turned, looked out the window –

"What the fuck!" he screamed. "Who the fuck are you?!"

It, what ever it was, looked like a giant, black owl – like something out of one of those Whitley Strieber books he'd used to read.

An alien, he said to himself, now sure someone, or something, had been in his room – and suddenly he rubbed the back of his head again and again – for he had been sure, once, that he'd been abducted, and that they'd implanted something in his skull.

Now, the more he thought about it, the more aliens made sense. Who else could have told Molly he was in the basement? How else could he have run into a psychiatrist as warped as Devlin, a judge as twisted as Thornton? They had to be in on it, all of them, and he bet they had been, for years, from the beginning.

That spot on his head was itching now, and he was sure he could feel it getting hot. They had to be transmitting now, transmitting instructions to him. Again. That's why it was getting hot – that had to be the reason. He felt the room spinning, his eyeballs starting to itch – and he wanted to scratch them out of his head – because the noise was getting so loud now, the voices so insistent...

+++++

"What the fuck's going on with him now?" one of the shadows said.

"I don't think he took his meds this morning," another one said.

Yet another laughed.

"No, I'm serious," the second one said. "I don't think he took anything, and two of them are anti-psychotics."

"Too bad for him," the first said. "Look, he's going to whack-off again!"

"I can't fucking believe this guy. It's like anything sets him off."

"This is like the third time so far today..."

"Did you see the recording from her office?"

"No. What about it?"

"He popped her in the can, then blew a load all over her face. He made her lick the shit off his dick after."

"That woman has no pride."

"I think she's desperate."

"You'd have to be fucking desperate to let that cretin anywhere near your asshole."

"You should've seen what was on his hard drives."

"I don't want to know. Did the committee reach a decision?"

"Yes. He made the list, too."

"Well, one more won't make much difference, I guess."

"No, it won't."

They had been in the basement earlier that day, and the team had epoxied all the windows shut, then had placed shaped charges in the ceiling, taped to a dozen 20 pound LPG tanks. No, it wouldn't matter at all...

+++++

She had invited Pete to tonight's event – "just to show you there are no hard feelings!" – and she'd picked him up a little before eight, driven him to the warehouse. A jet taking off from Love Field flew by just overhead as she got out of her Mercedes, and he followed her to the front door, then past the security guard beside the basement stairs. She led him downstairs to the main playroom and told him to make himself comfortable while she changed into her play clothes, or so she called them. He looked around, didn't see Thornton anywhere, and for some reason that bothered him. Someone handed him a drink and he tossed it down, then walked over and looked at a girl being sodomized by someone in a gorilla suit...but no, he was pretty sure it was an alien on top of the girl...then the room started to spin, he felt like he was about to suffocate – then the room went dark.

+++++

They'd watched as Thornton and Devlin tied him down to a bench, then as someone gave him an injection. He'd begun to come around after that, but he was gagged now, and they couldn't make out more than a few words that Devlin and Thornton were saying.

Soon Thornton walked over to Peterson, and they noted he had a large cordless drill in his hand; the judge put the drill above Peterson's ear and pulled the trigger...

"You know," one of the shadows said, "I really don't want to watch this..."

"So, hit the detonator – whenever you're ready."

+++++

"Southwest 227, taxi to position and hold."

"227"

"227, clear for take off. Contact departure one two two niner and good night."

"227, two-two-niner. Rolling."

"Give me ninety eight percent."

"Ninety eight."

"Helluva crosswind tonight."

"Yup. Passing eighty. One-ten. EP at ninety eight. V-one – and rotate!"

"Positive rate, gear up."

"Gear up...what the hell was that?!"

"Uh, Southwest 227, this is the Tower. Looks like a large explosion under you at this time. Lot's of flame and airborne debris."

"Tower, 227, Mayday, Mayday, Mayday! We've lost number two engine, lost primary hydraulics, and we're getting fire alarms from the cargo deck. We're gonna try a right turn, try for runway three six."

"227, say souls on board."

"48, Tower. We're three eight zero A-G-L, have about 5–5 percent on number one, can't hold a climb at this weight."

"Roger, 227, emergency services notified."

"What the hell was that?," the Captain said. "Did ATC say they saw an explosion?"

"I think so. Felt like a large IED."

"Hit the APU, deploy the RAT."

"Got it."

"Might as well start dumping fuel, too. Okay, I've got Harry Hines and Mockingbird, I'm going to line up off them. Start reading off the radar altimeter, would you?"

"2-7-0 feet, gears still down and three green, flaps at twenty. Now 2-5-0 AGL, rate of descent is 3-5-0 feet per..."

"Landing gears are going to come right off at this weight."

"Now 2-1-0 feet, speed 1-7-7, rate of descent now 400. Looks like Denton Drive in about a quarter mile."

The computer chimed: "Minimums, minimums!"

"This is gonna be close, Mike." The Captain keyed the intercom, her voice calm now: "Flight attendants, brace for impact."

"Over Denton, now 1-1-0 feet, speed 1-5-5."

"Mike...? I think we're gonna make it..."

"You got it, Captain."

"Crosswind's a headwind now – good – okay, over the threshold."

The computer began talking again: "Fifty – forty - thirty – retard – retard!" She felt the main gears hit, was going for reverse thrust when she felt the entire aircraft lurched – hard – to the left...

Which happened when the left main gear failed – which then blew through the top of the wing. The wing tanks ruptured, vaporizing thousands of pound of jet fuel – which then ignited. The left engine nacelle dug into the runway, causing an immediate, violent yaw to the left, and the right main gear collapsed. The main spar failed next, then the entire right wing separated from the fuselage. Eight fire trucks began chasing the flaming wreck down the runway, spraying thick white foam on everything. When the wreck ground to a stop, doors and slides opened, dozens of dazed people tumbled to the ground and were soon coated in thick white goo.

First responders from all over North Texas converged on Love Field, while the FBI's counter-terrorism task force was convened in Washington D.C. Survivors walked down the runway, some fell to the ground as soon as they cleared the flaming hulk. Off duty police and fire investigators all over the city heard their beepers go off, and families turned on their TVs, trying to figure out what that huge explosion was...

And Ben Acheson looked at his phone, rolled out of bed, showered and kissed Genie on the forehead, then got in his Yukon, drove across town to Love Field. The Duke was already there, walking around the wreckage on the runway, looking tired and very put-out.

"Took you long enough to get here, Meathead," Dickinson said, glowering.

"Bring any donuts?"

"Couple dozen," The Duke growled. "Back seat."

"What happened?"

"Warehouse, over off Cedar Springs, blew up. Well, I mean was blown up. Powerful stuff. Jet was taking off, got hit by debris, force of the blast wave apparently did most of the damage."

"So the warehouse was the target?"

"Yup. Firefighters still working it. As soon as they're done we'll move in. We'll have lead, I assume FBI will back us up – unless terrorism is the initial conclusion, anyway."

Acheson grumbled.

"How's Genie? Still liking school?"

"It's tough. Tougher than she expected."

"Miss the Bureau yet?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Good. World needs more doctors, not a bunch of cops."

"World need both, Duke. Nothin's ever gonna change that equation."

Dickinson grumbled, then his hand unit crackled. "700, are you still on scene at Love?"

"700, 10/4."

"700, Fire Department would like someone from CID on scene at this time."

"700, 741 code five."

"Code five at 2310."

"It's gonna be a long night, Ben."

"Glad you got two dozen. Nexium ain't working anymore."

They drove over to Cedar Springs, then down Manor Way to the burning building and got out, walked over to the Fire Department's Mobile Command Unit; the Chief was waiting for them: "You come from Love?" the fireman asked.

"Yessir." Dickinson knew it was rare for the FD's chief to be out on a call like this – unless something way out of the ordinary was suspected. "What've you found so far?"