Pregnancy Wanted

Story Info
I want to become pregnant, but my husband is sterile.
2k words
4.08
134.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers

"Simon, I have a small problem," William said.

Simon considered his cousin and best friend.

"And this problem is?"

"You know that bout of measles I had a couple of years back?" asked William. On receiving Simon's nod he continued.

"It turns out that it left me sterile. We got the tests back from the doctor a couple of weeks ago. As you know Jessica and I have been trying to start a family. That's why we went to the doctor when it seemed she couldn't fall pregnant. The doctor says she's fine and the problem is me.

Jessica and I have been discussing the matter and what we can do about it. We decided that we could arrange artificial insemination for Jessica from a donor."

Simon nodded. That could be expensive, he mused. I suspect Willy is going to need some assistance.

"A courageous decision, Willy, but I'm sure you and Jessica will make fine parents. You seem to have resolved your problem without any help from me."

"Not quite," said William. "We are going to need a little assistance getting this done."

"Count me in," Simon told him. "Anything I can do, I will."

William grinned. "I knew you would. I told Jessica you'd say that."

At that moment Jessica joined the men. William turned to her, smiling.

"Simon says no worries, he'll help."

Jessica looked startled, to Simon's indignation. Just because he and she didn't get on too well didn't mean that he wouldn't help them out in a bind.

"He did?"

"Sure," Simon said. "Why not?"

"I just thought you might be a bit reluctant," Jessica murmured.

"Don't see why," grumbled Simon. "Any idea how much you'll need for the procedure?"

Jessica glanced at him. "Will," she said softly. "You did tell him what sort of help we need didn't you?"

Simon felt his heart sink as William looked elsewhere.

"Not specifically, but it's OK. Simon won't mind."

"What won't Simon mind?" demanded Simon.

Jessica smiled at him. "You are William's first cousin, and you do look a lot like him and you're reasonably handsome, healthy and quite intelligent. I was a little dubious at first, but on considering I had to agree with Will that you'd be perfect."

Any time that Jessica smiled at him, something was wrong. Simon repeated his question.

"What won't Simon mind? Perfect for what?"

"To be our sperm donor, of course. Using you means that the baby really will be a blood relation to Will, as well as being mine. Far better than some stranger. Don't you agree?"

Simon shot a deadly look at Jessica. She was enjoying this and looking to see if he'd try to squirm out of it. Looking at the expectation on Willy's face, Simon knew he was caught. He was going to have to jerk off into a little bottle to assist them.

He nodded. He might have been suckered, but he knew how to give way gracefully.

"So when and where do I go to play my part in this little drama," he asked.

This time Jessica blushed and looked away, while William looked uncomfortable.

"Artificial insemination isn't cheap, and you don't always catch first time," explained William. "You may have to try four of five times and you have to pay again every time, successful or no."

Simon just looked at him, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"Jessica and I talked it over and we sort of agreed that home delivery would be the best option," William explained.

"You're not being too clear, Willy. Could you elaborate just a little more. Like, tell me just what the hell you're letting me in for."

"What Will is trying to say, Simon," said Jessica, smiling sweetly, "is that we consider the best way to deliver the sperm is personally, without needlessly worrying all those doctors and shelling out all that cash, which we can use to set up the baby's room."

Simon looked at Jessica, appalled. "You expect me to..." is voice faded out as he gestured from Jessica to himself and back.

Jessica smiled and nodded. Simon could swear she was laughing hysterically at him, even if she did hide it well.

"But you consider me to be an ill mannered, sarcastic bore, with all the charm of a hog at its swill. And that is a direct quote," snapped Simon.

Jessica sighed. "We all have to make sacrifices."

"I don't mind paying the costs of the treatment," Simon said desperately.

Simon found that he was on a loser right from the word go. Actually, he thought, he'd probably lost before he'd even come in the door. They'd had time to work out all his objections, and to counter each and every one of them.

The only point he won, and that was because he'd yielded to everything else, was that Jessica would visit him at his place to get his donation.

Simon left for home, feeling shell shocked.

On a Saturday, a couple of weeks later, Simon was home when the doorbell rang. Answering, he found a slightly embarrassed Jessica.

"May I come in?" she asked.

Simon sighed inwardly, though he invited her in with a smile. He knew damn well why she was there and now he would have to perform on demand. It was humiliating. He wasn't even sure if he could do it just like that, especially with a young woman who didn't particularly like him.

"I assume that this is the best time of the month for you?" he suggested to Jessica, getting an embarrassed nod in return.

What the hell, he decided. If he was going to have problems with this then so could she.

"It's obvious that you're a bit uncomfortable with this," he told Jessica, smiling. "Why don't we take a few minutes and have a drink. It might be an idea if you got undressed now and had your drink while undressed. It will give you a chance to adjust to being naked around me."

"You want me to get undressed now? Here?" Jessica was looking shocked and even more embarrassed.

"That's right. It will give you a chance to settle your nerves. If you like, I'll also get undressed while we have out drink. That way we'll both become used to the other."

Without more ado, Simon poured a couple of drinks and started to strip. Red of face, Jessica followed his example, undressing and then hurriedly sitting down to have her drink.

Sitting there with Jessica, both naked, Simon was starting to find the whole thing amusing. And erotic. He was already starting to grow an erection and not trying to hide it. Jessica, Simon noticed, had spotted his burgeoning cock, and was trying to keep her eyes away from it.

Jessica was nervous and embarrassed, but also slightly excited. She'd never been with anyone but Will before this, and now she was going to try to get pregnant with a man who was not her husband. Her nipples puckered.

Quietly talking to Jessica while they had their drinks, Simon subtly let her see that he was appreciative of her body, which really was quite superb. Simon could tell that Jessica was slightly excited, and he didn't think that it would be too great an effort to make love to her. He was quite looking forward to it now.

Eventually, drinks finished, Simon took Jessica and led her to his bedroom. Everything was fine until they entered the bedroom, and Simon could feel Jessica starting to balk.

Jessica looked at the bed and then at Simon, not knowing what to do.

"I've never been in bed with anyone but Will, you know," she muttered, not wanting to move closer to the bed.

Suddenly her edginess made sense to Simon. Even though Jessica and Will had thought the whole scheme up, Jessica couldn't help but feel that going to bed with Simon would be cheating on Will, and she didn't want to do this.

Nodding to himself, Simon changed tactics. She wanted him but she didn't want him, and was stuck in indecision. So take the decision away from her.

Simon took Jessica's arm and indicated that she should leave the bedroom and come with him. Taking her to his living room, Simon drew her up towards the side of one of the large armchairs that were there. Pushing her forward, Simon urged her to bend over the side of the chair.

Startled, Jessica suddenly found herself bent forward in what she considered, seeing that she was naked, to be a very provocative position. Before she could move or speak she found that Simon was pressing himself against her, his cock already starting to ease between her lips.

Simon pressed forward, moving into Jessica. He heard her startled gasp and felt her instinctive resistance but ignored both, pressing more firmly forward. He was strong enough to overcome her reluctance, pushing steadily ahead, feeling her start to yield to his insistent demand.

Jessica stifled a groan as she felt Simon slowly driving deeper into her. He was doing what she wanted him to do, and she didn't want him to. She knew damn well that he had deliberately done this to remove the choice from her, which was just like him. Arrogant bastard. Jessica could feel herself softening and accepting his presence within her.

Simon found himself fully within Jessica, and she was tight and hot. Satisfied that she was handling him well, he relaxed, and reaching around her, he cupped her breasts.

"Now, just go with me," he calmly told her, before pulling back and sliding smoothly back into place.

Jessica gasped as she felt Simon pull back and return, while at the same time he squeezed her breasts. She really had no choice, and she knew it. She either met him half way, just stayed still or actively resisted. She couldn't really actively resist when it was her idea in the first place, and staying still wouldn't do anything. She really had to co-operate from here on and hope for the best.

Moving rhythmically in and out, seeing Jessica pushing up to meet him, Simon relaxed, taking his pleasure in this time honoured method.

"What are you going to name the child," he queried, giving a slightly harder thrust.

Jessica gasped. "Colin or Caroline," she managed to say. "Don't talk to me."

Moving easily, Simon kept Jessica on tenterhooks, slowly building her nerves up for a climax.

Pressing firmly home, slowly increasing the speed of his action, Simon slammed hard into Jessica. With his own climax approaching, Jessica had better get a move on with hers, Simon idly thought, because he sure didn't come with an effective braking system at times like this.

Jessica could feel her climax hovering, and almost screamed when she felt Simon suddenly come inside her, his hot ejaculate slashing deep with her. Then she did scream, with her own climax being triggered by the hot liquid surging into her. She gasped, hands kneading the seat of the chair frantically as she felt the convulsions wracking her body.

Later, dressed, Jessica wondered what she should say. 'Thank you, you're a bastard,' might cover her sentiments, but she was sure it wouldn't be the wisest thing to say. She took refuge in silence.

Simon was now thoroughly amused by the whole thing, though taking great pains not to show it. He knew damn well that Jessica wanted to both thank and curse him, but manfully refrained from laughing at her.

This did not stop him from giving Jessica some unwanted advice as she was leaving.

"You might want to come back tomorrow for another course of treatment," Simon told her. "After all, you can't be sure the first one worked and it wouldn't hurt to have a second shot now, rather than having to come back in a month."

Jessica kept her mouth firmly closed. She would not scream at him, she told herself. Nor would she be returning tomorrow. Or should she, she wondered?

Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers