Pregnant Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers

"So, have you picked a name for the baby (the doctor had told her that it was going to be a boy)?" I asked.

"No, not yet, but I like Shawn."

"That's a good name."

"After I had you, I was going to name the next baby Shawn, if it was a boy. Of course your father would never let me have another baby," she added rather sadly.

"You wanted lots of kids, didn't you?"

"I did."

"Well, now you have one more."

Mom thought for a moment and said, "Yes. All children are a miracle, but it would have been nice if your father had been willing and if he hadn't been … well, you know how he is," she said as tears came to her eyes.

"Sorry Mom, I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject."

"No, it isn't a sore subject. Your father is the only sore subject. I can love the baby without guilt now. You have helped me accept my mistake and I love you for that.

"I love you too and always have."

"Of course, I'm your mother."

"Not like a mother, like a woman," I said with a little embarrassment.

After a long pause she whispered, "I know," and she touched my face softly. "I love you like a son," she said and paused again.

My heart almost broke until she added, "And I know it is so wrong, but I love you like a man now, too."

Suddenly my heart was pounding in my chest. Did she really say what I thought she said? Of course she had. I suddenly wanted her more than anything I had ever wanted in my life.

"But, what we have done … doing … is so wrong and is so complicated."

Obviously I didn't see it as either wrong or complicated, but then I was only 19.

I was very curious about her feelings in allowing me to take such liberties and thought this was as good a time as any to ask. I said, "Mom, I understand how you feel about the things we have done. But I am curious if you really thought I might be gay."

She paused for a few moments and then sighed. "In truth, yes I did."

"So you figured you would see if I was interested in sex with a woman … uh … well if a hand job is sex," I said and laughed.

"Yes, I am embarrassed to say," she answered with a blush.

"Well I hope you know that I am not gay."

"Of course I do now."

"But then we have continued to do things?" I said with a questioning look.

"Yes, … maybe it is the hormones, but I admit that I really started to like it. It made me feel wanted again. It has been such a long time and was the reason I had sex and ended up pregnant."

There were tears in her eyes and I pulled her close to me. "I guess I was in the right place at the right time."

"Or the wrong place at the right time," she said and smiled. Then I saw tears come to her eyes.

I figured I had said something wrong. "I seem to make you sad a lot," I said.

She pulled away. "I'm not sad. I am the happiest I have been in many, many years. My tears are of happiness. You never make me sad. I love how you have handled things … so much more mature than your father would have been."

I took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Then I kissed her passionately and she didn't resist. She melted into my arms and I could feel her warm and soft body against mine. Her breasts were much larger now and her belly was growing daily. The combination of her large breast and soft belly brought my cock to attention almost immediately. Mom smiled and shook her head with mock exasperation. But then I watched as she slowly dropped to her knees … right on our back porch.

A moan slipped from my lips as she quickly pulled the zipper of my shorts down and took out my throbbing cock. She looked up at me.

"Did I tell you that I love sucking your cock?"

She hadn't, but I knew it anyway. I shook my head.

"I do."

I threw my head back and my knees almost buckled as she took the head of my cock into her warm mouth.

I swayed as she began to suck me in that teasing way she loves. Although I was anxious to cum, I let her have her way. I truly loved the way she sucked my cock. But like any red-blooded young man, I wanted it all. I wanted to put my cock into my mother. Yet she had not given me any indication that she was going to allow that. I suppose it was a line in the sand for her, and while I accepted that, I hoped for the ultimate consummation of our love.

As I continued to watch her make love to my cock I saw and felt her taking it deeper and deeper. Suddenly I saw her head move forward the last couple of inches and she had my entire cock down her throat. I could feel her throat moving as she tried not to gag.

I couldn't believe my mother actually had my entire cock down her throat. She looked up at me and I saw tears in her eyes … obviously from the impact of my cock down her throat. But, her eyes were actually smiling at me, proud that she had taken my entire cock.

Unfortunately I was a little too excited to let it go on for long. I pulled my hips back allowing her to breath. But she wanted it again and pushed her head down until her throat was filled again. I was moaning incoherently now, ready to cum at any moment. "Mom," I gasped, "I'm going to cummmmmm." I heard her moan deep in her throat as she continued to throat fuck me. Then a second before I came she pulled back until the head was in her mouth. My cock lurched and cum gushed out of my cock. She swallowed it and then sucked until there was nothing left. Then she sat back with a smile.

"You hungry?" she said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "I just had my dinner," she added.

"Always," I said with an exhausted smile.

"Then stay here and I'll fix something. I'll call you when it's ready."

I nodded and watched her walk away, while at the same time trying to control the urge to run after her and carry her, caveman style, into the bedroom and fuck her brains out. Well, maybe someday.

Later that evening, after I had showered, I knocked on my mother's door. When she told me to come in, I opened the door to find her lying on the bed naked, reading a magazine.

"Hi," I said, enjoying the view of her mature and growing body.

"Hi," she answered.

"Mind if I keep you company for a while."

"I was just about to go to sleep."

"Oh, sorry. I'll let you alone then."

"Nonsense. Come on over here and hold me until I go to sleep," she said patting the bed next to her.

I had on a bathrobe but was otherwise naked. I walked over and sat on the bed wondering if I could take the robe off. Then she must have read my mind.

"You can take your robe off if you want."

Of course I wanted. I stripped the robe off quickly, but then was embarrassed as my cock began to grow. Mom didn't seem to notice. As I crawled onto the bed, she rolled onto her side, facing away from me. I got the message and snuggled up behind her after flipping off the lamp. Of course my cock became hard almost immediately, but I kept it away from her out of embarrassment. It seemed that I just couldn't help getting an erection whenever I was around her.

I snuggled as close as my throbbing erection would allow. I could feel her soft back against my chest and her gorgeous ass pressed to my stomach. I lay quietly, but very much awake. About the time I felt like I could not take it any longer I realized that my mother's breathing was steady and soft. I figured she must be asleep so I relaxed and allowed my cock to touch the back of her thighs. When she didn't move I moved a little closer until my cock had slipped slightly between her thighs. The softness of her warm flesh around my cock was almost enough to make me climax. I successfully fought the urge. Gradually I moved closer to her until most of my cock was between her thighs.

I slipped my hand across her and let it drop onto her tit and still she didn't move. I could feel my cock dripping pre-cum and worried momentarily about it. But then suddenly I felt my mother's pussy lips touching my cock and everything else left my mind. My heart began to pound and I was afraid that it was beating hard enough to wake her. I knew it was so wrong, but still I pushed forward just an inch or so. Suddenly I realized that the head of my cock had slipped into her pussy. It was just the head, but even then I could feel the tightness of her lips gripping my cock.

I wanted to scream with excitement, but most of all I wanted to push my cock deeper. Then, unfortunately, after just a few minutes of my pulsing cock head soaking inside her lips, I felt her jerk awake and her body became tense.

I was sure she was awake now, but I couldn't move. I was frozen, trying desperately not to shoot my load.

Then, I felt Mom move forward allowing my cock to slip out of her. I was disappointed and relieved at the same time; disappointed that I was no longer in her, but relieved that she had not become angry with me. A moment later I felt my mother's soft thighs tighten on my cock. Then she began to squeeze as she moved her hips in a tiny back and forth motion. "Oh God," I gasped.

In a very short time I was nearing climax. "I'm going to cummmmmmm," I hissed between clenched teeth.

I felt her move her hand and place it over my cock in a cupping fashion … just in time. My cock head throbbed and suddenly I was spurting hot cum into her hand.

I gasped and moaned in pleasure as her thighs continued to massage me until I was drained.

My breathing had still not returned to normal when I felt her warp her cum filled hand around my cock.

She turned her head to me and said, "You made a mess."

"Sorry. I'll get something."

"Don't bother, I have a better idea." With that she spun around and suddenly I was staring at her pussy. Without hesitation I moved my head between her thighs.

We both moaned as my mouth found her pussy and her mouth covered my shrinking but cum smeared cock. I licked and sucked her until I heard her whimper and then she gush into my mouth and all over my face. I could feel her still licking me but I was too drained to get another erection so quickly. After some time she spun around again and was laying facing me. Her lips and chin were covered with cum.

"Now your face is a mess," I said.

"So is yours," she returned. "I have a solution for that too.

Surprisingly she pulled my head to her and we kissed. It was messy, but maybe the sweetest kiss we had ever shared. We swapped juices and licked each other's lips, chins, and faces until we were both clean.

"I love the taste of your sperm? I do, really. I never liked your father's … when he would let me do it. But yours is almost sweet."

My face turned red, but I said, "I love yours too."

It was her turn to seem embarrassed. "Uh ... I'm sorry that I ... you know ... uh I squirt so much. That never happened with your father. The first time it ever happened was when you first ate me.

"Don't be sorry. I love it."

She smiled. "Then we are a perfect match."

She kissed me and turned over again. I assumed that meant I could stay in her room. I snuggled up to her, now satisfied but enjoying the closeness almost as much as the sex. We feel asleep like that. I woke up several times and felt my mother's warm body next to me and felt a chill of excitement. I loved being so close to her.

Chapter 11

Several weeks later I started classes and things around the house settled down into a routine … not a bad routine by any means. I went to school and then came home and helped out around the house. As my mother's pregnancy progressed she was less able to do all the things she normally did around the house. That's where I came in by helping out with grocery shopping, some cleaning, fixing things and making sure the cars were taken care of.

On the positive side my mother seemed to become even more amorous with each passing day. Almost daily we indulged in some form of oral sex. While I was very happy with oral sex, I nonetheless wanted to take it further. Then an opportunity presented itself where I could bring up my desires without too much fear of making her angry. Not that she normally got angry at me, but I always feared that if I pushed too hard she would stop everything. I am not sure I would have survived that. We were having breakfast and chatting when the subject of what I wanted for my birthday came up.

"David, your birthday's this weekend, so what do you want? I never know what to get you."

Without hesitation I said, "Nothing. I have everything I want."

"You always say that. I know there is something you really want."

There was, but I hesitated to say it. I paused and thought for a moment. Then I thought it's now or never and said, "I want you."

That stopped her in her tracks. She paused with her mouth open. She immediately knew what I meant. Then she sighed deeply and said, "David, you know what we are doing is wrong, but going all the way would be … would be … I don't know, just too much."

I knew when to back off and said, "Sorry, Mom, but you asked what I wanted."

"I know and I'm sorry, sweetheart. What else can I give you?"

"I suppose you can get me one of those new cell phones that do everything … I'll even pick it out."

I saw her relax noticeably. "I know just the one you want. I'll get it."

It was my turn to sigh … in relief. I was even more relieved when she came to my room that night and we shared oral sex. It seemed that our earlier conversation had been forgotten.

That Saturday my mother said she had my present. We had gone out to dinner to celebrate my birthday. During the dinner and the trip home we acted like teenagers in love. We had to be discreet at the restaurant, but there are ways to show affection, like sitting close enough in a booth so she could reach over and caress my cock and I could slide my hand up her skirt to play with her soft thighs. Then on the drive home, Mom pulled my cock out and stroked me slowly the entire trip. But she wouldn't allow me to cum. At the restaurant she told me that she forgot my present and had left it home. I said, "Dinner with you is far better than any telephone."

"I wish I could give you a big kiss right now," she said.

I smiled lovingly.

When we arrived home I went to my room to change, telling my mother I would be downstairs in a few minutes. I was sitting on my bed still in my underwear when I heard a light tap on my door. Then my mother slowly opened the door. I gasped. In the doorway was a vision that made me rub my eyes and wonder if I was hallucinating. My mother was standing there in a matching white bra, panties, garter, nylons, shoes, and even a white wedding veil.

No words could describe how sexy and beautiful she looked. I couldn't even speak.

"So, how do you like your birthday present?"

"Huh?" I said stupidly.

"You said you wanted me for your birthday and I have decided to give myself to you."

My mouth was suddenly as dry as a desert. "I … uh … are you … are you sure," I gasped.

"Yes, I am totally sure."

"Oh my God," I whispered.

Mom smiled and her face was totally aglow. Then she said, "Do I look silly being pregnant and wearing this outfit?"

"God no, you look … you look … oh God Mom," I stammered.

"I wore an outfit just like this on my wedding night with your father. Of course I was a good bit thinner."

I stood up and my knees were shaking as I stared.

"Well are you going to kiss the bride or not."

I pulled my mother into my arms for a long and passionate kiss. We had kissed many, many times before, but I swear none were as sexy or exciting as this kiss. Our mouths were hot and wet as we tried to devour each other's lips and tongue. I slipped my hands down to caress her ass cheeks, pressing my now very hard cock to her bulging stomach.

Finally Mom pushed me back until I was sitting on the bed again. Then she slowly slipped to her knees, pulling my underwear off as she did. I wanted to fuck her, but I wasn't going to rush things. If she wanted to suck me, that was okay. I watched as she got between my legs and grabbed my throbbing cock. Then I moaned as she took it into her warm mouth.

She licked and teased me for a long time. I knew she wanted to make this last and I understood. After she had sucked me for some time I pushed her away. "I want to eat you."

"Oh yes," she gasped and hurriedly climbed onto the bed.

Without even taking her panties off I dove between her legs. When I brought my mouth to her silk covered pussy I found it already soaking.

Her pussy was a swamp of sweet juices. I pulled the panties aside and began to lick her swollen lips. I heard her moan and she bucked her hips upward. I knew that she wanted my mouth but I took it very slow, teasing her until she was mad with desire. I was just as crazed, but I knew I had to control myself or it would be over before it started. This was what I had wanted since the beginning and now I was seconds away from possessing my mother … from actually fucking her. I knew I was the luckiest boy alive at that moment.

I pulled away and looked down at my mother's beautiful face. I didn't want her to ever regret what we were about to do so I said again, "Are you sure about this?"

"As sure as I have ever been about anything in my life. I want you to fuck me. I want that big cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck me half to death."

"Oh God," I gasped.

My hands were trembling as I pulled her panties off and tossed them to the floor. I looked down at the sweet pussy that I had seen many, many times before, but now it looked different for some reason. Yes, the lips were swollen like always and her juices were trickling out, but there was something different. Then I realized that her clit was more swollen then I had ever seen it. It peeked out of the skin protecting it and it looked like a small penis. I felt the desire to suck it, but I knew we both wanted something else at that moment. I leaned back and stroked my cock, staring into her eyes. She was looking at my cock.

"Fuck me, David. Give me your cock, fuck your mother, please," she begged.

"Oh yes, I am going to fuck you, Mom. I've wanted this for so long. I want to feel your warm and sweet pussy wrapped around my cock. Your son … Mom, you are about to be fucked by your son. Does that excite you?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped, almost delirious.

I crawled up to her and gently kissed her lips. Then I slipped down and across her heaving breasts. I popped her breasts from her bra and she gasped. Then I sucked one and then the other, making the already hard nipples even harder. "Are you going to let me share these milk filled tits after the baby is born?" I whispered.

"Oh yes. As long as the baby gets all he needs." Then she said, "Fuck me, David."

It was breathless and demanding. I had teased us for long enough. I crawled up until I was over her. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my back. "Oh God, Mom," I gasped as I began to lower myself.

She reached between my legs and directed my cock to her pussy lips. She rubbed it up and down on her swollen clit for a moment or two and then placed it between her lips.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Mom."

"Yesssss," she gasped.

"Ahhhh," I hissed as I lowered myself allowing my cock to slowly slip into her warm and wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh, David," she gasped.

It was heaven on earth. Nothing ever felt like this. None of the girls I had had sex with could match this feeling … this was my mother. I was slipping my cock into the opening from which I had come into this world twenty years ago today. That fact made it an incredible emotional experience.

"Fuck me, fuck me, David," my mother cried.

I did, like I had never done before. Her warm pussy surrounded my cock, caressing me, squeezing me.

"Fuck me, fuck me, sweetheart. I love that big cock of yours. I don't know why I waited so long to let you have me," she gasped as her hips bucked up into me.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers