Pregnant Pond Farm: Sir_Scouries?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,487 Followers

"Horse races?" he'd asked in a tone that couldn't hide his disbelief.

A year ago the idea of my spending an afternoon watching thoroughbred horse races would have been ludicrous. It would have been the last thing I'd have ever done. And yet there I was glued to the screen on a Saturday afternoon while all my friends were partying.

The Breeders' Cup! Have you ever heard of it? The Breeders' Cup World Championships are the most important group of races held in the whole thoroughbred racing world. And on November 5th 2011 the races were being held at Churchill Downs in Kentucky. The number one racetrack in the land. It couldn't get any better! I'd known granddad would have to be there. I wondered if I'd see him.

Twenty-six million bucks in prize money is awarded over the two days of races. Every one of the hundred plus horses, the cream of the horse racing world, were related in one way or another. Or two. Or three! They were like me -- children of incest.

Ritchie knocked on my door during the first race. The allure of being alone in my room with me clearly had beat out going to the football game and getting drunk with his buddies.

"You really are watching horse racing," were his first words.

"Of coursre I am. Why, what did you think I was up to?" He blushed. Which made me smile. He is a nice guy.

So in explanation I gave him the rundown on my summer. At first he didn't believe me but I slowly convinced him. I told him about cooking pies. About cutting off the heads of chickens. About Sir_Scouries. But I didn't tell him about washing the stallion's two foot long penis. That was too much information for a freshman!

We sat on my bed as we talked. I gave him a beer. I explained what was going on at the racetrack. I told him about stallions and the process by which they 'covered' mares. We made out a bit. It got a bit more serious when I unzipped his pants at the end of the second race.

"Would you like to be my big stallion?" I encouraged as I fondled him. Ritchie definitely did! He rolled on top of me.

"No! Not like that. We'll have to do it the other way."

"The other way? What other way?" Ritchie was desperate. He just wanted to get his penis inside me.

"From behind. Like the stallions do," I answered as I wiggled out from under him. A second later I was on my hands and knees on the bed. I was facing the television.

"In your bum?" I could tell from his tone that he was not interested in my bum. In fact I could tell the idea grossed him out a bit. He was an innocent! Ritchie wanted pussy. And of course that's exactly where I wanted him.

"No silly," I answered as I reached down through my legs and captured him. "In here," I said as I directed him to my opening.

He pushed inside of me at the exact second the horses for the third race were led out onto the track. I was multitasking! Getting fucked even as I watched the TV. But when the announcer started running down the list of runners in the race poor Ritchie was screwed!

"In post position #7, Manu, wearing the scarlet and black silk of Headstrong Farms," he started, "and sired by Sir_Scouries out of Bridesmaid, winner of ..."

"Oh my gawd! Stop. Ritchie STOP!" I yelled.

"What, what is it?" My beau asked even as he stopped mid stroke. "What's wrong?"

I tried to explain while keeping my eyes glued to the screen. Ritchie's cock was still inside me but he'd stopped moving it. "Should I take it out?" he finally asked sorrowfully. No stallion in the world would have asked that question!

I watched as the horses were led into the gate. And then they were off. "No," I screamed, suddenly needing him. "Fuck me, fuck me Ritchie," I begged as the horses exploded down the track.

Ritchie Kramer, eighteen, a freshman at Dartmouth College, ejaculated inside me at the exact instant that 'Manu' crossed the finish line and won the Breeders Cup by three lengths. I'd been screaming encouragement to the horse (and to Ritchie) all the way around the track.

My guess is that Ritchie will never forget that day. That in fact it just might be one of the top ten highlights of his life.

"Jesus Mandy," he groaned as he fell off of me. "I've never..."

I wasn't really listening. I was watching the horse being led off the track towards the winners circle. I remembered the name Headstrong Farms as I watched the four year old colt prance into the ring. They were a famous English stable owned by some billionaire British Earl or something. I'd seen Sir_Scouries cover another of their mares just three months earlier. And remembered that Gretchen had said at the time that it wasn't the first Headstrong Farm mare that he'd covered.

The winners circle was crowded. The sixty something year old owner stood beaming center stage in a five thousand dollar suit. His thirty year old, blond, second wife, dressed to the nines, was next to him. Friends and relatives. The jockey. The trainer. Other family members. Officials galore.

And then there he was. Front and center. I couldn't have missed him in a thousand years.

"Its granddad," I said excitedly as I jumped off the bed and sat on the floor inches from the screen. Ritchie's cum was sliding down my legs.

"Your grandfather? Where?"

The owner gave my grandfather a hug. He was ecstatic. Then gramps hugged the wife. And I knew instantly, there was no way that I could have missed their body language, that gramps had at one time 'covered' the owner's wife even as Sir_Scouries had covered his mare.

I laughed out loud.

"What?" Ritchie asked. He'd never believe me. He'd never understand.

Then my grandfather stepped back from her. I watched as the camera caught him turning his head and signaling to someone nearby. A hand signal. An invitation to someone outside the camera's range to join him.

"Ohhhhh myyyy gawd!" I reached for my phone. My eyes and mouth were wide open in surprise.

"What?" came from Ritchie. I ignored him as I pushed speed dial. My eyes never left the screen.

"What's he doing there?" I demanded the second my mother had answered.

"Your grandfather thought it was time Jack learned a little bit about the horse racing world," mom answered. She'd clearly been watching too.

"That's your brother?" Ritchie asked when I'd hung up. I nodded. My mind was going a million miles an hour. "How old is he anyway?"

"Almost thirteen," I answered as tumblers in my brain clicked into place. I suddenly understood everything. I saw the future.

Of course Jack would have to learn something about horse racing. Who else could my grandfather leave the farm to? A farm that had been in the family for five generations. Certainly not to his sons-in-law. Nor to his daughters. Nor to his granddaughters. That was simply out of the question.

There was only one possibility. His grandson. His son.

And yes Jack too, like me, had to be his child.

"He's a pretty big kid for his age," I heard Ritchie say. And it was true. He'd always been my little brother. But sometime, it must have been this past summer I thought as I watched him, he'd changed. He was bigger. More mature. Not the pesky little brother he'd always been. Puberty had struck!

"Looks like his granddad too," Ritchie added. Yes he did! I'd never noticed it before but it was unmistakable as they both smiled into the camera.

And the question of who would replace my grandfather as my stallion when the time came was clear. I'll probably have graduated from Dartmouth by then. I'll probably be happily married to someone like Ritchie. I'll have one child. Granddad will be the father of it. I know he'll never let me go, never let Jack take over, until he's put at least one of his offspring inside me.

Then Jack will take me. I'll become one of his mares. I'll have his child. I won't have to look for another stallion ... there's already another one in my family...

My little brother?

THE END

I hope you enjoyed my story -- I had great fun writing it. And of course I'd love to hear from you - please vote and/or make a comment or email. It's the only way we authors can receive your feedback. I also love hearing any suggestions and ideas you have for future stories.

I'd also truly appreciate you taking the time to name me one of your "favourite authors". After voting just click the Favorite Author button.

Readers of my last story, which came out last week (titled Jimmy T's Family Fun: Mom), named me their "favorite author" over one hundred times. I'd like to thank all of you who were so kind. Thanks, it was really great, jim scouries.

scouries
scouries
10,487 Followers