Prelude to a Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What could I say - she had a point. If it been just me and Steve, then I probably could have brought nothing but a small night bag with my toiletries. Although on my own I rarely, if ever, ran around naked, I knew Steve loved nothing more than for me to be nude around him so I tried best I could to make him happy. THAT wasn't going to work this weekend though! Although I'm sure the men wouldn't have said a word, I knew a couple of aunts that would have been mortified if came out in even a T-shirt in front of their husbands!

Finally I worked things out and got the damn suitcase closed. I'd actually worked up a bit of a sweat so I stripped off my T-shirt and went in to the bathroom take a quick shower before flopping in bed naked to go to sleep. As I laid there on my back with the covers over me, I slowly masturbated, drifting off to sleep with erotic visions of my hot boyfriend fucking me in front of my family.

The alarm went off minutes later, or at least that's how it felt. I only had barely a half hour before my dad was picking us up so I had to hurry. I didn't even have time to masturbate which frustrated me and I knew it wasn't a good omen. I slipped on some tight jeans and was about to put on a blouse when inspiration struck me. I dug through my drawer and picked out a skimpy white lace half-cup bra that clasped in front and slipped it on. It pushed up and pressed in my boobs, making them look really good in the mirror. Then I put on a blouse but left it unbuttoned such that it hung mostly closed but when I moved it showed off my bra clearly but wouldn't get me arrested for indecent exposure. A pair of heels would have looked better but I knew they'd be pain in the ass in the SUV do I just grabbed a pair of sneakers and put them on without socks.

My hair was a bit of a wreck from sleeping in it wet and I really didn't have time to do much with it so I just pulled it back into a ponytail. A gold ankle bracelet, my watch, and a diamond cross on a gold chain around neck completed the outfit. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I thought it seemed appropriate for the company I'd be in today. A little slutty yet publicly acceptable - if barely.

I lugged my stuffed suitcase down the steps to the entryway where Kristi was already waiting. It was just in time as my dad pulled up with Steve and his mom right behind them. Steve was helping transfer their suitcases to my dad's SUV while my dad came to grab mine and Kristi's.

"Damn Kelly, did you bring your pet rock collection?" he groaned rather melodramatically as he hefted my suitcase up with one hand while he grabbed Kristi's in the other.

"It's ALL necessary," I said defensively, crossing my arms as if daring him to debate me.

Steve just shook his head and somehow managed to get everything tied down for us to leave.

"Good morning Marlene," I greeted Steve's mom. "You've met Kristi before I think."

Steve's mom turned to Kristi and reached out her hand. "Actually it's been a long time dear. But I HAVE heard so much about you."

Kristi grinned and Steve's mom had that twinkle in her eye so I didn't know if she was teasing Kristi or just being polite. Either way she had already charmed my cousin.

I introduced Marlene to my dad and aunt. I'd been trying to remember if my dad had met her back when I was dating Steve but unless it had been around town I couldn't recall any time that he might have. In any case, they shook hands and she thanked him for inviting he AND for driving her down.

"Thanks so much John," she went on, "I really had no idea what I'd be doing all alone this Thanksgiving. With the rest of the kids so far away we just couldn't work anything out. This is all so considerate of you."

My dad assured her that it was his pleasure and indeed it was as I watched him give her the once over without trying to hide his interest. Steve's mom wasn't exactly a Playmate of the Year but she was not bad either. She kept her weight in check and had a pretty good figure and overall looked like one of those mothers at the PTA meetings that all the other husbands couldn't stop staring at. Now that my dad wasn't married, she wasn't off-limits anymore. Hmmm, I had really thought about THAT! Evidently I wasn't the only one to notice his wandering eyes as my Aunt Linda moved in and poked him in the side with her finger, reminding him we needed to get on the road.

As planned, we all got in our seats with me in the middle as I was the smallest. Steve sat behind my Aunt Linda as he was the tallest and she moved her seat up as far as she could to accommodate his long legs. Marlene was stuck behind my dad who needed his seat all the way back when he drove. Still, it wasn't one of those wimpy new SUVs by any means so we all had plenty of room. Whether we still felt that way six or nine hours from now could be a different story...

As I got myself situated, my blouse shifted and opened a bit. Marlene nudged me and whispered in my ear, "Kelly, I think you forgot to button something."

I grinned at hear and whispered back, "I don't think Steve will mind, do you?"

She smiled at that but then nodded towards the front seat. "Yeah but what about your dad and aunt?"

"They won't see anything... don't worry, it's all OK."

Marlene shrugged and my dad called back, "Hey, no whispering, if you're going to say something share it with everybody."

"Marlene was asking me how my period was going," I teased him. My Aunt poked my dad and said, "That will teach you to mind your own business John!" Everyone laughed and we got off to a good start.

It was Steve's turn to whisper this time. "Ummmmm, you're really not..."

I just rolled my eyes and grinned, shaking my head. Silly boy! Now THAT would have complicated matters but fortunately there was no danger of that happening. On nice thing about being on the pill so long was my period was like clockwork.

My dad had the GPS set and the sexy voice said we had eight and a half hours to go before we arrived at our destination. The trip was supposed to be all highways so knowing my dad, he would probably trim at least an hour off of that estimate. Still, it was going to be a long trip not matter how many speed limits he broke and my butt was already starting to feel sore before even the first hour had passed. Things had quieted down after the initial conversations so I turned towards Steve and put my head on his shoulder as he draped his strong arm around me. Before long his hand wandered down to my breasts and he brushed aside my blouse to reveal my bra.

"A bra?" he whispered, "Shit, I didn't know you even OWNED one!"

"Well I DO but at least it's an easy one," I said softly back, moving his hand to the single clasp in front.

My boyfriend took the hint and unsnapped me, freeing me from its confines. It felt soooooo much better to have it loosened. His hand quickly moved to my exposed breast and at first he just held it such that my nipple was between his fingers. I sat there with my arm wrapped around him, just enjoying the feeling of being close to him.

With my head on Steve's shoulder I couldn't see the other side of me but I heard a little cough as his mother cleared her throat. Steve shifted so he could get a feel of my other boob and the mysterious ailment afflicting his mother caused her to cough again. I looked back over my shoulder and she was clearly looking at my open blouse. When she saw I was looking at her, her eyes moved towards the front, obviously trying to tell me that my parents were there. Yeah, like I didn't know that.

"It's OK Marlene, let the two lovebirds do their thing," my Aunt called back.

Evidently she had heard the coughing fit and must have checked things out in her visor mirror. "From what I've heard I didn't think it would bother you."

Marlene's face immediately went beet red and I could have killed my aunt. To be fair my aunt didn't say exactly WHAT she'd heard but in a way that was even worse as it left Marlene to worry as to just how much I'd told everyone. It was one thing to watch your son having sex with his girlfriend, another to have her father and aunt know about it. Well, it would've been cruel to keep her in suspense so I turned and sat up for a moment, my blouse hanging open with my boobs both open to the air.

"I'm so sorry Marlene, I didn't mean to embarrass you," I apologized, "Don't worry, you're not the only one who likes to watch."

Marlene looked at me with a puzzled expression as she tried to process what I'd just said. Then she looked up front to see my Aunt looking back in her mirror with grin.

"You mean she does too?" she asked me softly.

I nodded and then she took a breath as if she needed a moment to get the courage to continue.

"And your dad?"

"Sometimes," I said nonchalantly, as if every dad did it.

Technically I wasn't lying. Back when I was in school my dad use to watch me and my boyfriends through a crack in the door when I brought them home. Although he hadn't ever seen Steve fuck me, I didn't have to tell Marlene that, just as I didn't tell her that my dad preferred fucking me himself rather than watching me get it from someone else.

"Well... THAT'S certainly interesting," she said as she sat back in her seat, taking it all in.

My initial irritation with my aunt passed and I had to admit I owed her one from bringing it out and getting it over with. I might have wasted away the entire trip working up the courage to say anything, if ever. Now it was pretty much open season for me and Steve and he seemed to get the same understanding that I was. I snuggled back up to him again and his hand returned to my exposed breast, cupping it and gently squeezing it.

About then my dad announced that we'd be stopping for breakfast at the next exit. He leaned his head back but kept his eyes on the road as he called back, "You might think about snapping things back together Kelly." I knew he was just saying that to tease me but Marlene's eyes widened a bit as the nonchalant way he said it, like he was just telling me to put my shoes on or something.

I sat up, pushed my boobs back in place and clasped the bra back together again.

"That's a pretty bra Kelly, where did you get it?" Marlene asked.

I had to catch myself as I almost told her the truth but I wasn't sure if she was ready to find out that my dad did more than watch me but also got a kick out of buying me lingerie. Perhaps the buying part wouldn't have shocked her as much as how I liked to model it for him and then show my appreciation. In any case, I told her it was from Victoria Secret which was the truth, even though I hadn't been the one buying it.

"Yes, they have such nice things but they're so expensive," she went on, evidently trying to strike up a conversation when she didn't know what else to say.

"Well, it helps when you get someone else to buy it for you?" I grinned. She glanced over at Steve, obviously thinking her son had been the one to buy it and smiled.

"Of course, nothing's really free, is it?" I joked and she smiled but not as much as me since I was the only one who knew who I'd actually "paid" for the bra.

My dad pulled into a Bob Evans and we all got out and fortunately didn't have to wait long before we were seated at a large booth. We all squeezed in with Kristi between my dad and her mom and me between Steve and his. The waitress was an older lady and I noticed a quick glance at my semi-opened blouse together with a slight pursing of her lips but she ignored me after that. The restaurant was packed and we were lucky to get the booth but it was barely big enough to hold six.

My hand drifted over under the table and rested on Steve's crotch, rubbing his slowly as we looked through the menu's. I felt him shifting in his seat and respond through his jeans and wished we were alone back in the SUV. God I was so horny! We had maybe six or seven hours left before getting to the cabin and I couldn't even masturbate.

Back in the SUV, things pretty much resumed as they had been prior to breakfast only everyone was now full and even less talkative. Steve quickly opened my bra back up again but it still was a pain so I sat up and worked the straps through the sleeves of my blouse, then down over my hands and pulled it off, dropping it in his lap for safekeeping. It felt so much better to have it off and Steve seemed to appreciate my consideration for him as well.

I had my arm around his waist as he fondled me, closing my eyes as I enjoyed the attention he was giving my breasts. Actually this was sort of nice as typically Steve was the type that quickly moved on to other territory. I mean that while he liked playing with my boobs as much as the next guy, he was usually too horny to forego what he REALLY wanted.

There was just one thing that was bothering me. While I kept my hand on his crotch, there was a heavy layer of denim between the palm of my hand the warm hard object hiding underneath - my favorite object. Had we been traveling alone, or even without his mother for that matter, I would have had those jeans off of him hours ago. It was sort of odd in that EVERYONE in the SUV knew we had sex and several of them had actually witnessed it, yet his mom had no idea just how much of an exhibitionist his son was dating.

I was starting to think maybe I should have been more open about sex with Steve. Sure I never protested even once about her coming in to watch us, but I never had hinted at how I liked to allow others in my family to watch as well. If anything, she would be the type that could understand as she never joined in while watching so why wouldn't it be the same for other family members who watched. Even in my own past I use to have sex with my dad watching and I never even thought about having sex with him later, at least not until I'd been having sex for a couple of years.

My pussy was so wet I felt like I peed myself. Something had to be done... and soon. We still had just under half the journey left so it wasn't like I could just be patient and we'd be there soon. I didn't see where going a little bit farther would hurt anything. It wasn't like I was going to hop on his lap and ride his dick. I just wanted a little bit more.

I looked in the back seat at Kristi who was staring out the back window, looking about as bored as possible. She was nodding off, not paying any attention to anyone. Up front, my dad was driving with his left hand on the steering wheel, holding hands with my aunt using his right. She looked like she might be napping as well, turned sideways in her seat facing my dad with a small pillow under her head. I couldn't really see Marlene and I didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention by twisting around to look at her. Besides, what difference did it make? If she was nodding off too, then she wouldn't even notice and even if she was paying attention, what could she do, assuming she even wanted to?

Steve was turned towards me, his one arm round my neck with his hand reaching down to play with my left boob while his right hand was holding the one on the right. I looked up at him and he smiled, leaning over to kiss me. Mmmmmmm, he tasted so good! It reminded me of when we use to make out on the couch in their old living room, him groping me as we kissed, making my small boobs tingle in his grasp.

Enough was enough. I took my hand and started to work on his belt buckle. Steve shifted slightly, but it was to make it easier for me to reach his waist than to deter me in any way. With one hand it wasn't the easiest thing to undo but Steve wasn't taking his hand off my boob to help me. I'd had plenty of practice before so I worked it out and then worked on unzipping his jeans before undoing the snap, a little trick I'd learned with him a long time before when I first dated him. Soon his jeans were accessible and I reached underneath, down under the elastic band of his boxer shorts.

As erect as he was, I didn't have to reach in very far to find the tip of his dick. It felt so warm and smooth against my finger tip as I ran it down the length of his stiff shaft. Once my hand was in further I grasped the shaft with my fingers wrapped around it and held it. Mmmmmmm, I'd been waiting for hours for this. Steve's hand on my boob tightened as I held onto his dick. For the next half hour or so I just enjoyed leaning up against Steve with one leg tucked under me, my head on his shoulder with his gripping my breast and me with his dick in my hand. Now THIS was the way to travel.

I was starting to nod off myself when my dad called out that we were pulling over soon for gas and a nature call. My bladder was OK so I didn't pay any attention. Steve didn't seem to be looking for anything to change but Kristi was rustling around behind me. I swore under my breath at miss peanut-bladder. The issue was that for her to get out meant Steve and I had to move so the seat could be folded down to let her out.

As my dad slowed down at the end of the ramp, I reluctantly pulled my hand out of Steve's pants and sat up. Steve zipped up his jeans and redid his belt, hiding away his wonderful dick again. When he pulled into the station, Kristi was anxiously hoping in the seat, mumbling about how bad she needed to use the bathroom. I wasn't feeling sympathetic. I scooted over in the seat closer up against Marlene as Steve got out and lowered the seat back and tilted the seat forward for Kristi. She hurried out and literally ran into the station.

My dad was out putting in the gas and talking to Steve so Linda turned around in the seat and looked back at the two of us remaining in the SIV with her. "You two hanging in there? We should be there in a couple of hours now or so."

I just nodded and Marlene said she was fine. My aunt looked at me with my blouse hanging open and my bra nowhere in sight - safely tucked in Steve's pocket I hoped.

"You know, you might want to pull that around you a bit while we're here. It's pretty busy."

Since when was my aunt worried about such a thing? I almost laughed as she was obviously saying it for Marlene's benefit. Still, why bother? In any case, I just frowned a little and made a perfunctory effort which did little but barely cover my nipples.

Eventually everyone was back in the car and we resumed our drive. I was back in position again within minutes, not wasting any time this time. Steve had dwindled during the stop but it didn't take my hand long to coax him back to a full erection. God I wanted it so badly! I used my wrist to pull back the elastic so his dick stuck out over his boxers and more in view. Mmmmmmm, it looked so delicious. I pushed it down even more until his pubic hair showed up and ran my fingers through it while he looked down and watched.

It was Steve that pushed me on. I had been hesitating as to whether to go further or not but evidently he already had made his mind up. Putting his hand on the top of my head, he gently pushed it down. Well, there's only ONE thing THAT means when a guy does it. I wasn't about to protest, that was for sure!

Leaning down, I took the tip of his dick in my head and sucked gently on him. After holding him for hours and wishing for this, it was like a dream come true. I wasn't sure if his mother was watching or not but it didn't matter. Heck, she'd witnessed a LOT more than this before. It wasn't like I was doing it right in front of my dad and aunt. In their mirrors it was more what they could NOT see at this point that what was on view - my head. No doubt they knew where THAT was.

The more I held Steve's dick in my mouth, the more I wanted. I slowly let it in inch by inch, licking it and tickling it with my lips as it slide into my mouth. I could feel Steve shudder when I had it all in, moving my head around to stimulate it further. We had a ways to go yet so I wasn't in any hurry. I raised back up enough to grip the shaft with my hand and I rested my head back against his stomach as I allowed the movement of the SUV to do the work.