Preparing

Story Info
Self-bondage in preparation for her Master's visit.
989 words
4.03
28.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

she stepped from the shower, drying herself as she thought of the evening ahead. A smile spread across her lips as she considered how she must prepare.

Momentarily, she stepped from the bathroom, as naked as the moment she was born into this world. The icy winter wind rattled the windows, startling her momentarily and ripping her from her thoughts. But then she returned to her previous thoughts, and made her way downstairs to the living room.

The heat had dissipated as the flames in the fireplace had burned low. After removing the safety grate, she added plenty of fresh fuel to the low flames, and knelt at the fireplace for a few moments, allowing the rising heat to warm her damp skin. her thoughts continued to look forward to what was about to take place, and her ever-present smile widened imperceptibly.

In time, however, she knew she needed to act. she replaced the safety grate, then rose and made her way to the large wooden chest underneath the large window. she glanced out into the desolate, dreary winter night, seeing nothing but snow and darkness, before she finally closed the curtains.

Opening the large chest, she withdrew the various items she would need and moved them to the area in front of the fireplace. Then she returned upstairs to the bedroom.

For several long moments, she stood at the open closet door, trying to decide what she should wear to tempt Him the most. Eventually, she decided, and laid out the items on the bed: two-inch locking heels, miniskirt, open-cup bra, and elbow-length black gloves - all in shiny black latex.

After a long time brushing her lengthy jet-black hair and applying just a hint of make-up to her face, she returned to the bedroom and finally dressed in her latex outfit, placing the key for the padlocks on top of the dresser once the heels were affixed to her feet. she returned to the bathroom to scrutinize herself in the mirror, almost amazed at the erect prominence of her nipples simply from knowing what was about to take place.

In time, she returned slowly downstairs, and made her way to the fireplace once more. The flames were much higher now, and she knelt again to bask in their joyous heat. But, all too soon, she needed to finish her preparations.

First, she picked up the collar: thin and elegant, made of supple, comfortable leather. she had worn this collar very often, so often that she sometimes felt naked without it, even if she was fully clothed at the office with dozens of eyes upon her as she made a presentation. Once the collar encircled her neck, her closed her eyes for just a moment, enjoying its familiar feel and scent.

Second, she picked up a lengthy, heavy chain, its silver metal gleaming in the flickering light emanating from the fireplace. she spent several moments simply caressing the many links, and ensuring the clip at either end of the chain would work properly. Then, still kneeling before the fireplace, began to wrap the chain around herself: above, below, and around her breasts, the links pressingly tightly against her soft feminine swells. At last, she reached behind her, and awkwardly used the two clips to secure either end of the lengthy chain to a random link near her spine. Purposely shaking her torso briefly, she made a soft sound as the links bit into her womanly flesh.

Next, she picked up the nipple clamps, a sense of both awe and fear momentarily flashing through her consciousness. she briefly thought of the day they had arrived, when she had practically shredded the box to get at the contents inside, and then she had yelped loudly in pain as for the very first time she applied one of the heavy metal devices to her right nipple. But now, she took a deep breath, and released it loudly as the initial pain spread outward from her left nipple and filled her being. It took several moments before she was able to apply the second heavy nipple clamp, and she cried out in pain as tears formed at the outer edges of her eyes and then down her cheeks. she was definitely thankful that there were no weights attached to these clamps, but wondered just how long it would take for her to be able to finally internalize the twin pains attaching her chest.

Quite some time later, she finally felt she was ready to finish her preparation. she switched to a sitting position and applied leather cuffs to her wrists. A pair of short chains with clips were next, one chain connecting the D-rings on the locking heels, and another used to connect the D-rings on the wrist cuffs.

The trick, however, was that her wrists were now secured behind her torso. That made the final steps of her preparation a little difficult: she had to somehow get the handle of the leather whip in her mouth, and then kneel by the fireplace.

Slowly, she maneuvered into a kneeling position, and used her knees to essentially "walk" toward the whip. With a little difficulty due to the clamps fiercely torturing her nipples, she bent forward and took the leather handle between her teeth, then rose up again. After shaking her head to clear her hair from her face and ensure clear vision, she "walked" closer to the fireplace, then turned around so her backside was warmed by the flames.

Lifting her head high, she looked toward the front entryway. Tears continued to spill from her eyes, partially from the pain, but primarily from the need to wait for the arrival of her Master.

...for, despite her deep-rooted desire to please Him, she had yet to meet her Master. she had yet to find the One to captivate her heart and help her to become a better person through service to Him.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers