Presidential Girlfriends

Story Info
Two high level politicians enjoy hard lesbian sex.
1.7k words
4.2
24.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it certainly is nice to see you," the president said as she shook her hand. "Even though I would've thought Mr. Dewall would stop by himself. I'm not inclined towards taking things personally, but I can't help but wonder..."

Katherine smiled, shaking Salas' hand once more for the cameras before the two women retreated into a private meeting room. "Well, he extends his apologies," she said finally. "As you can imagine, he's a very busy man, but he wouldn't be too busy to meet you if I had not insisted on coming in his stead," the State Secretary explained. "It's just so nice to see a woman in power that I had wanted to congratulate you personally.

Erica smiled and nodded. "Well," she said, "if everything goes well, the same might happen to you soon."

Osborne shrugged. "Ah, they'll never vote for a woman," she said. "And if they did... even that bitch Hopkins had a higher approval rating than I did, so... I don't think I stand a chance."

The Vandurian president looked at her thoughtfully. "Yeah," she said after a long pause. "I had to compromise on a lot of levels to get into this office," she sighed. "Stuff like gay marriage, for instance. You wouldn't believe how many votes you can get from the right if you're showing reservation for gay people. Sometimes, you have to sacrifice the little things for the greater good."

Katherine began to laugh, sounding a little bit forced. "Yeah, tell me about it," she replied. "I had to eat a lot of shit after my husband fucked all those sluts in the Palace..."

"Oh, there were more than one?" Salas asked surprised.

"Pfff," Osborne spouted. "You wouldn't believe. The dumb bitch Sizemore was just the only one not smart enough to keep her pie hole shut. Well, she got what she had coming, and me and my husband had reached an agreement. You know, for the greater good."

Salas sighed. "Ah, I can certainly feel with you," she said, smiling warmly at the American woman.

"I was hoping you could," Osborne replied, touching her arm gently.

For a moment, the two women just stared at one another, the silence in the room was deafening while the air almost crackled with electricity. Finally, Erica asked cautiously: "Are you saying what I think you are saying?"

"Madame President," Katherine Osborne smiled, "I think you know why I'm here."

Erica stood up and looked at her silently, then nodded sternly. "Take it off," she said quietly, almost whispering, looking into Katherine's pale blue eyes. Then she turned her back to the Secretary of State, quickly walking to the only door of the room and opening it just a crack. Her private guards were positioned outside, two young female soldiers that looked like they came straight from the military academy.

"I shall not be disturbed, under any circumstances," she hissed to the short young woman positioned at the side of the door. "Is that understood."

The women nodded in agreement. "Yes, Madame President," they said, almost in unison, glancing sideways up to her. One of the two must've been able to catch a glimpse into the room, because her eyes suddenly got big and round, but she was disciplined enough not to show anything.

Salas smiled. "You'll be guarding the inside of this door," she said to the girl.

She nodded again and stepped inside, where the president shut the door behind her, turning towards Katherine. The blonde American had finished taking off all her clothes, as ordered. Her pale dress lay neatly folded at her side, her panties and bra discarded at her feet. Only her stockings and shoes were still worn, giving her legs a nice shape for an older woman.

The Vandurian sized her up as she slowly walked towards her. For a woman her age, the American was in excellent shape, Erica concluded. Her breasts were sagging, but still full and heavy. Her skin had little wrinkles, but was still tight, and aside from her thick thighs and slight belly, she wasn't even fat. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, and several gold piercing rings glittered along her labia, making it look even more delicious.

When Erica had reached her, she kissed her new lover passionately, tasting her lipstick, her tongue, the taste of her mouth, breathing in her scent as she pulled her closer against herself. Katherine was shivering, either from arousal or cold, but finally wrapped her arms around the president and kissed her back.

The two women stood embraced like this for a while, then Erica pulled back slightly and smiled. "Well, now about those gay rights," she said.

"Mmmh, I can't wait to see how you treat them here," Osborne purred, looking into the Vandurian's eyes.

Salas began to unbutton her jacket, her presidential sash spanning tight across her ample bosom. "Hmmm, please leave that on," Katherine pleaded, as Erica pushed down her skirt and opened her blouse. "I'd like to be reminded that I'm getting fucked by the president."

The Vandurian nodded as she slipped off her shirt, her large breasts pushed up by a half bra, leaving her nipples free and hard. "Come on," Salas said, "Suck them!"

Osborne bent forward and closed her mouth around the large brown areola of the Vandurian woman's breast, sucking her nipple as far into her mouth as she could and nibbling on it like a child. Erica moaned, running her fingers through her hair as she pressed her face tighter against her bust. "Mmmh, you know what you're doing," she gasped breathlessly, feeling herself get moist and wet between her legs.

Katherine nodded, mumbling inaudibly into the president's breast as her hand ran down between Erica's legs and started rubbing across her panties. Soon, Salas began pushing her down on her knees. "Hm, it seems you're much more eager to suck on something else," she said.

"Oh god yes," Osborne groaned, looking up at Salas pleadingly. "Please, I so want to taste your pussy."

Salas smiled and slowly began to push down her broad, silk panties. A thick bush of brown pubic hair began to appear in front of Katherine's eyes with a neat, soft, tight slit underneath. Drooling, the blonde woman opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips all around the hairy mound, sucking and licking hard on the president's hot little clit.

Erica groaned loud, shaking and gasping for breath as she held onto the table. "Oh fuck yes," she exclaimed, rubbing Katherine's head along her crotch. "Suck that old lesbian cunt, you little slut."

Suddenly, remembering the young girl poised at the door, she turned her head and called for her. "Hey you," Erica said, "come over here."

The girl had remained steadfast until now, looking straight ahead and trying not to stare at the lesbian play of the two older women. She didn't know what was expected of her in this situation and so just tried to remain disciplined, which was increasingly harder to do, as she felt herself get more and more hot in her uniform.

At the call of her president, the woman quickly stepped up to her. "Get back down behind me and lick my asshole," Salas ordered.

The girl swallowed. She had never done anything with a woman, let alone her boss, and the fear of disappointing her or doing anything wrong was overwhelming. Obediently, she dropped to her knees and immediately held onto Erica's slightly saggy bottom, running her tongue across it. Through the gap between Salas's legs, her eyes met with the American lady's, and before the guard knew what was happening to her, Osborne pulled her closer and kissed her hard, sharing the taste of the president's pussy with her.

"Now put your hand in my twat," the Vandurian president told her American guest, spreading her legs wider above the women's heads. Obediently, Katherine tightened her fingers and slid them, all at once, slowly up into the wet, hairy cunt of her new found lover.

The girl gasped at the sight of it, feeling her panties become very wet before she remembered her orders again and pulled Erica's buttocks apart, running her tongue now slowly and diligently across her dark anus star. The taste was unpleasant at first, but she soon got over it and tried to get as deep as possible, wetting the president's asshole considerably with her saliva.

Meanwhile, Katherine's hand was pushing further and further up the tight hot cunny of the Vandurian. Her rings were rubbing nicely against Erica's insides and she gasped for air, holding onto the table for support while she felt herself get stretched widely. "Yess," she moaned, "fuck me with your fist, you gay slut!"

"Mmmmh," Katherine replied, clenching her hand to a fist deep inside Erica's groin. "You're even kinkier than that Tracey whore. She just wanted me to fuck her with cigars and cucumbers."

Erica gasped for air, almost fainting as she got stretched so hard and deep. "Uhhhhh..." she moaned. "I thought that was your husband who..."

Osborne smiled. "As I said, we have an arrangement. He took the fall for it, I made sure he stayed president, and the Sizemore girl... she could continue pissing in my mouth every time she comes."

"Oh goddd!" Salas shrieked louder, reaching behind her to pull at the girl. "You, put your hand in my ass, quick!"

The young soldier hurried and pressed all four of her fingers at her president's asshole, pushing them in with all her strength. Her anus soon gave in and widened, giving access to the hot, tight insides of her ass. To the young woman's surprise, she was able to push her whole hand inside with relative ease, only lubricated by her own saliva.

While she was still pushing up, Erica suddenly shook violently, her legs trembling like she might have a seizure while she groaned in deep, brute tones. "Uuuuoooooaaahhhh," she moaned loud before she felt Katherine's hand pull out of her wet pussy, followed by a loud splash and a large gush of clear, warm liquid that hit the blonde American all over her face.

Slowly, the young woman pulled her hand back out, supporting her boss with her other hand. Not quite knowing what to do or say, she began to retreat back to her post as the two women held each other tight, exhausted from the encounter.