Pressed for Information

Story Info
A young spy tries to defect.
5.6k words
4.16
17.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a non-con story.

+

Natalia pulled her hood up as the rain picked up from a light drizzle to something a bit harder. After tonight, I start my new life. She thinks, looking forward to not having to constantly look over her shoulder. After walking the streets of Washington D.C. for another several minutes, the young woman sees the bar where she is supposed to meet her contact in the CIA.

Normally, when she came to this bar, it was to seduce some military bigwig, congressman or senator for some information that her handlers back in Russia thought to be important or valuable. This was the perfect place to meet up with someone powerful. No security cameras, very little police traffic and best of all, the owners and bartenders were paid by politicians to keep their mouths shut about the activities that went on there.

Natalia walks up to the door, her heart pounding. All the work and time leading up to this moment. Weks worrying that one of her handlers would catch on to her plan. Natalia shudders at the thought of what would have been done to her if that had happened. This is it. If I step through the door, then I start my new life as an American. No more spy work, no more KGB assholes, no more honeypots, just me doing what I want. I can just be a civilian and not worry about being executed for espionage.

Natalia swallows her fear and slowly opens the door. Being a Tuesday night, the bar is virtually empty. Natalia takes her hood off, revealing some of the assets that made her such a successful spy at only 27 years old. Her shoulder length, curly black hair and striking face. Her piercing blue eyes commanded attention, almost drawing attention to her shapely figure. Natalia is a tall woman, with long legs and an athletic build. Her medium sized, C-cup breasts are hidden by her bulky jacket. Her black leggings show off her legs nicely.

She walks up to the bar. The bartender is a Hispanic male, cleaning a glass. "What can I get you miss?"

"A tequila sunrise." She says, hoping she doesn't sound too nervous. Years of practice had removed all traces of her accent. She sits down and looks around the bar. No one is really looking at her. There is a young woman in the corner talking to a sharply dressed middle aged black man. Probably an official here to have a bit of fun. Natalia thinks, turning back as the bartender places the drink in front of her. Natalia smiles and thanks the man.

She looks down at her colorful drink. Hmm... funny that this is called operation sunrise and the contact wanted me to order a tequila sunrise. If I'm lucky, the debrief will take place first thing tomorrow morning and I get my new identity. Maybe they'll send me somewhere nice... She thinks, taking a sip.

A moment later, the door opens a second time. A sharply dressed woman walks in. She is wearing a business suit and looks around the room. She is about 40, has short brown hair, a medium build and is a medium height. Natalia turns back to her drink. The woman sits in the chair next to her. Natalia looks over the woman casually show her an I.D. out of view from everyone else in the room It has a picture of the woman, and three large letters. CIA. The rest of the print is too small for Natalia to make out from this far away.

This must be them. Natalia thinks, resisting the urge to smile. She nods and takes another sip of her drink. The bartender comes back over. "Can I get you anything ma'am?"

"I'm just here to meet with a friend right now, but I'll let you know if there's anything I need." She says.

The bartender nods and walks away. The woman looks over, "Natalia Petrov, I'm your contact. Please come with me." She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a ten-dollar bill. "Keep the change." She calls down to the bartender.

Natalia nods and stands as the woman does. The woman leads the way outside and around the corner. Natalia's heart is pounding. They will tell her parents that she died. Killed in a plane crash or something similar, where there would be no body to recover. She wipes away a tear at the thought but continues to follow the woman. The woman stops outside of a blacked out sedan. "Get in." She says, opening the rear door. Natalie does so and almost instantly, her vision goes dark as a cloth bag is pulled over her head.

She hears the door close. "What is going on!" She cries out in surprise.

The driver's side front door opens, "This is for both your protection and mine. We're taking you to a secret location where you'll be debriefed. This is to make sure that if you decide to double cross us, then our tracks are covered." The woman starts to drive. Natalia can feel a set of hands on the seat next to her begin to pat her down. From their size, Natalia guesses they belong to a man. After he is done, Natalia feels a prick on her exposed wrist.

"What is that?" She asks, suddenly beginning to feel woozy.

The woman calmly answers, "Just a mild sedative to help you sleep. You have a big day tomorrow." As the woman finishes her sentence, Natalia rests her head against the shoulder of the person next to her and passes out.

Natalia wakes up only to find her world is still black. She blinks hard several times, only to find that she is just in a blacked out room, lying on what feels like a bed. She goes to sit up, only to find that her arm has been handcuffed to the headboard. After hopelessly struggling against the restraint for a minute, Natalia gives up. "This was such a big mistake..." She sighs to herself, wondering exactly what she had gotten herself into.

After what feels like hours for Natalia, the door opens and the lights are flicked on. She squints into the blinding light, seeing a silhouetted figure in the doorway. "Who are you?" She asks, hoping for the second time in the past day that she doesn't sound too afraid. Her eyes slowly adjust to the light.

The same woman from yesterday stands in the doorway. "Natalia Petrov... how convent you decided to surrender yourself to us."

"What's going on? Where is Agent Smith? I was told that I'd be given a new identity and then start my new life!"

The woman nods, "I'm Agent Smith. Funny how often that identity is used by one person or another. That's what you were told. But my superiors decided that you might have some valuable information for us."

"From your people? The ones who I had to seduce?" Natalia asks, confused.

Agent Smith shakes her head, "About your country, agency and anything else that you might know that would be valuable to us."

"But I was told that just for defecting I wouldn't have to do any of that! Please, just let me go!"

Agent Smith sighs, "Clearly you were lied to. Did you really trust a spy?"

Natalia looks at the ceiling and sighs, weighing her options. "So what do you want to know. I'll tell you everything just to get away from all of this."

"Where is your safe house?"

Natalia is silent, thinking about how to respond, "I don't know. They never told me. The only way I would have found out is if I needed to go there to hide."

Agent Smith sighs, "I don't believe you! Now, where is the safe house?"

Natalia is takes back by the sudden outburst, "I'm telling the truth! I have no idea. Why would I lie?"

Agent Smith looks down at Natalia with a cold stare, "Any number of reasons. You want to protect your country; you have conflicting loyalty or maybe you are trying to get information about the CIA. Who knows. So where is it?"

Natalia gives Agent Smith a pleading look, "I have no idea. I would tell you if I did, honestly!"

Agent Smith's mouth twists into a cruel smile, "Don't worry Natalia. I'm sure I'll believe you eventually." Natalia looks at her, confused. Before she can react, Agent Smith plunges another needle into her arm, injecting her with another liquid. Natalia tries to fight off the urge to sleep. Agent Smith watches the young woman struggle to stay awake, "By the time I'm done with you, you're going to wish you just made something up." Before Natalia can even reply, she passes out.

Natalia's vision is the first thing to return to her. She blinks hard several times, the sleeping agent starting to wear off. She looks around at her surroundings. She is tied against what appears to be a table. She is tied in a sitting position to a wooden chair. Her ankles are tied around the chair legs and her wrists are tied to the arms. She tugs at her restraints, finding all of them to be well tied and not budging. Natalia looks around the room in a panic. There are plain white walls, one plain wooden door and a white ceiling. There is a small medical table next to the table and chair in one corner with Agent Smith sitting in it. She is reading through a paper hidden behind a manila folder.

Seeing Natalia wake up, Agent Smith smiles, "Ah, good. I was beginning to wonder if the boys in the lab had fucked up the dosage. Good to see you awake." She stands out of the chair and walks over to the table, bringing her folder.

"I've been reading through your file here that my friend in the KGB sent. There's some interesting stuff in here. Your name is Natalia Petrov, born May 10th, 1991 to Vladimir and Vera Petrov just outside of Moscow. You attended a prestigious school in Moscow and before you started college, you had a relationship with redacted. Care to tell me who redacted is?" She asks looking up.

Natalia shakes her head. Agent Smith nods, "Doesn't really matter I suppose does it? Some Russian government bigwig I'm sure. Who talked a bit too much about something you shouldn't have known..."

She looks back down at the file. "Anyway, after that ended, you were received a visit from the KGB and they gave you a choice, join them as a spy or go to prison. Clearly you took the first option there. You completed training in 2014, when you were sent to D.C. to work in the embassy. But as we both know that was just the cover story and you were really here to do what you do best, seduce our government workers into telling you secrets. You have been operating here since then."

Natalia is pale. Agent Smith just read off her entire life story from a piece of paper. "That's true."

Agent Smith nods, "See? We're finally getting somewhere. Now, tell me the kind of men you would look for."

Natalia sighs, "Anyone who would know something: military generals, congressmen, senators, presidential aids."

Agent Smith nods, "Good. What did you learn?"

"All kinds of things. Projects, military plans, budgets, locations of military bases. These guys were so careless about the things they said around me."

Agent Smith nods again, "I see. How would you communicate this to your handlers?"

"I would use a satellite phone or paper dead drop. There was no direct communication between me and them."

"Where would you leave the dead drops?"

"Somewhere with no security, like the garbage cans behind a bar. Somewhere where someone would just think of it as litter."

Agent Smith nods, "So would these drops be in a certain location in the city frequently?"

Natalia shakes her head, "All over, sometimes as far away as Alexandria or even Bethesda."

"So you never had direct contact with your safe house here?" Natalia shakes her head. Agent Smith sighs, "You see, this is the part I don't believe. Everything else is fairly standard and keeps us from doing anything about your little gang of spies living here. But if you tell me about where your safe house is, then everything will be good."

"What do you want me to say? I never had direct contact with them!"

Agent Smith sighs, "You're a very pretty woman, it's a shame I have to do this."

"Do what?" Natalia has a look of fear in her eyes. Agent Smith doesn't give an answer. Instead, she walks around to the side to the medical cart Natalia saw earlier. The young woman's eyes grow wide as Agent Smith pulls a small knife from the table. "I really don't know! I Swear! Please don't do this!" Natalia cries out, struggling against her restraints.

Agent Smith sighs, "We'll find out if you're telling the truth then, won't we?" Natalia yelps as Agent Smith grabs her shirt and cuts it open, revealing a simple black bra. Agent Smith tugs the remains of Natalia's shirt away, leaving Natalia looking at the older woman with horror and confusion. Agent Smith then cuts away Natalia's leggings as well then pulling them away, leaving the young woman in just her plain black bra and panties.

Natalia stares at the knife in horror. "Please. I don't know anything! Just let me go."

"The time for that was earlier when I asked. Now for all I know, your lying to protect someone." Agent Smith says, looking the helpless woman before her up and down, taking in every detail of her body. "You're such a pretty young woman... it's a shame I have to do this to you."

"Do what?"

Agent Smith smiles cruelly, "I was told to get information out of you any way possible, preferably without killing you. Some other agents might use truth drugs or waterboarding. Bu I find my methods to be a little more... persuasive. And based on what you used to do for work, my methods are fairly appropriate."

"Please don't do that..."

"Then tell me what you know?"

"I told you! I don't know the answer!"

Agent Smith sighs, "Wrong answer." She reaches behind Natalia's back and cuts away her bra. Natalia's medium sized breasts are exposed, each topped with a pink nipple. The goosebumps on her breasts are very visible. Agent Smith holds up the scalpel, before lowering it to her panties. "Last chance to come clean and tell me everything!"

"I can't tell you information that I don't know." Agent Smith just smiles in response and cuts away Natalia's panties, exposing her waxed pussy. Her labia and puffy outer lips look very sexy. Agent Smith rubs her finger between them, causing Natalia to let out a soft groan. Sitting there naked leaves Natalia feeling exposed and worried.

"By the time this is over, you're going to wish you just made something up..." Agent Smith says, leaving the room. Natalia struggles against her restraints, but they still are not moving. She groans in anger. A few minutes later, Agent Smith returns and starts undoing Natalia's restraints. "Come with me. If you even so much as think about escaping, then you'll either be shot by a guard or thrown in a prison somewhere and left to rot."

Agent Smith stands as the last restraint falls away. Before Natalia can even stand, Agent Smith has grabbed a handful of her hair and is dragging her down the hall. Natalia cries out in protest and pain, but Agent Smith just keeps leading her on. The two women make it down the hall and Agent Smith roughly pushes Natalia into a room. She falls onto a couch and quickly feels Agent Smith's knee pressing into her back. Natalia's legs are restrained apart and her arms are handcuffed behind her back. "You have anything come back to mind?" Agent Smith asks.

"No." Natalia answers, finally feeling Agent Smith's knee stop digging into her back.

"I was really hoping that would be your answer." Agent Smith says, walking behind Natalia. Natalia gasps as Agent Smith slips a singer finger into her tight, dry pussy. Agent Smith feels around, as if feeling how wet she is. The Russian woman looks over her shoulder and sees Smith coming back with a box with a pole coming out of the end. "Do you like rough sex Natalia?"

"No..."

"Then this really is going to be torture for you isn't it?" Agent Smith lines the pole up with Natalia's pussy. She holds up a dildo in front of Natalia. It is about 8 inches long and 1.5 inches wide. "This is going to fuck your tight little pussy until you tell me the information I want to know, understand?"

"I don't know what you want me to say!"

"Then I guess your little pussy isn't going to be so tight after this." Agent Smith puts the dildo on the end of the pole and nestles the tip between Natalia's labia folds. "Still nothing to confess?" Natalia doesn't even bother to answer, clearly Agent Smith has already made up her mind about what she is going to do.

All I can hope is she stops soon. Natalia thinks. Agent Smith flips a switch and the machine springs to life. Slowly the dildo on the end of the pole begins to slip in and out of Natalia's dry cunt. "Of God..." She groans, hoping she gets wet soon, or this is going to hurt. The dildo continues to slide in and out of Natalia, with only about half the length inside of her. To Natalia's relief, she feels herself beginning to grow wet. Her moans of protest soon turn into moans of pleasure.

Agent Smith watches as the dildo slides in and out of the young, sexy woman restrained before her. Natalia's pussy quickly grows wet as the toy slides in and out of her. The young woman's juices coat the top half of the dildo. Natalia's groans indicate she is starting to enjoy this. We can't have that... Agent smith thinks, turning up a dial.

"Fuck!" Natalia cries out as the dildo suddenly slips completely inside of her unprepared pussy. Keeping up the same speed, the entire eight inches slides in and out of the young spy. Not that she had never had a big cock before, but Natalia was prepared for those. She was much less prepared for what Agent Smith had in store for her.

"Is this helping your memory?" Agent Smith asks.

"Ugh... fuck... I told you... I don't know..." Natalia groans in between thrusts from the massive toy boring in and out of her cunt. Agent Smith smiles to herself and turns another dial slightly. The machine begins to fuck Natalia slightly faster. The whole dildo slips in and out of her wet pussy. Natalia's juices coat its entire length and her groans and moans fill the air. "Please... I don't know... just stop..." She groans.

Agent Smith says nothing, instead, she just turns up the speed slightly. Natalia groans as she is fucked faster than before. "This helping your memory you whore?"

Natalia only groans in response, as she is being worked to orgasm. After only a couple more seconds, she is pushed over the edge and she cums. The machine keeps fucking her, the dildo sliding entirely in and out of Natalia with every thrust. How is this turning me on? Fuck... I think I might cum soon. She thinks. Seconds later, Natalia's body shudders as she cums, her white cum being fucked out of her by the relentless motion of the dildo. Some of her cum coats the toy, the pole, her pussy lips and the rest drips off onto the couch. Agent Smith turns the machine off, the entire dildo buried in Natalia's tight pussy. She lets the woman catch her breath for a few minutes before she asks, "So, you have an answer for me?"

"No... I would have already told you."

"You brought this on yourself then..." Agent Smith turns up the speed dial to the maximum.

"Oh fuck!" Natalia cries out as the dildo pumps in and out of her pussy faster than she thought possible. Every thrust rams the whole length into her. Despite hating every second of this, Natalia feels herself slowly becoming more and more turned on. I already came once, is this really any different? She thinks as her body quickly becomes overwhelmed with pleasure. Barely able to think, Natalia struggles to hold off her orgasm. I don't want this Smith bitch to think I'm enjoying this.

Her groans and moans fill the air as she is plowed by the dildo over and over again. Agent Smith smiles as she watches the younger woman struggle to hold back another orgasm. Natalia's whole body trembles as the toy pounds her pussy over and over again. Natalia groans loudly as she once again gives into pleasure and cums once again. And once again, the fast, hard pounding of the toy splatters Natalia's cum all over her inner thighs and the couch.

Natalia recovers from her orgasm, hoping that Agent Smith turns off the machine soon. The dildo has been pounding away at her for a while now and Natalia's cunt is becoming rather sore. Agent Smith watches, trying to resist the urge to play with herself while the bound young woman before her struggles against her restraints. After watching and smiling for another couple of seconds, Agent Smith turns the machine off, but leaves the dildo imbedded in Natalia's cunt.

12