Pretend Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been a long drive. If you all don't mind, I think I'll call it a night," I said as I pulled my fingers from where she had worked them between her wet pussy lips.

"If you must," Trina said with a smile. "Sweet dreams!"

"Thank you," I answered as I got up from the sofa. "Jen? You wanna show me where we're sleeping?"

"Most definitely!" she answered as she got up. "Don't expect Us early in the morning," she said as she took my hand and pulled me towards the stairs. She led me to a bedroom across the hall from a bathroom and closed the door. "So, sure you don't want to have that fight?"

"I'm pretty sure I want you to get naked. You know, I've barely even gotten to see you completely naked."

She grinned. "I'm going to take a shower. When I come back, you can inspect anything you want as close as you want. But turnabout is fair play!"

I grinned as she walked out of the room. It didn't take long for me to strip everything off and lay on the queen-sized bed butt naked, anxiously anticipating Jen's return. I didn't have long to wait. Only a few short minutes later she stepped back in the bedroom, wrapped in a towel. She closed the door and turned to face me.

"Ready?"

"I am," I answered as she let the towel fall from her. While I'd seen most of her between the car and woods, seeing all of her like this with enough light to enjoy it, made my dick quickly start to grow. She walked to the bed and took the hand I offered. I coaxed her onto the bed and then over me, pulling her on her knees until her pussy was inches from my face. I lifted my head slightly and gently kissed her full outer lips, intentionally avoiding her clearly wet protruding inner lips.

"Oh fuck," she moaned softly. "What a tease."

"You don't like being teased?"

"I love being teased, usually. But right now, I'm way too turned on for that. I'm ready to feel your tongue or fingers or cock or something."

"Well. Let's start here and see how long you can last?" I said before reaching out with my tongue and slowly licking up her slit, letting my tongue spread and slide between her soft hot inner lips.

"Oh fuck yes," she whispered as I flicked the tip of my tongue over her already excited clit. Up and down I stroked her, pushing my tongue into her entrance like a little cock before sliding all the way to her clit where I spent long seconds stroking and flicking it. I was completely absorbed in my attentions to her pussy when her orgasm started to peak. Her legs trembled and I could feel her juices leaking into my mouth and down my chin as her orgasm washed over her. I held her thighs and gently teased her clit until her body started to relax.

"My turn," she whispered as she lifted herself from my face. With a grin she worked her body down mine, staying upright over me on her knees until I felt her hot lips rub against my engorged head. She reached her fingers between her legs and pressed my head up deeper between the soft wetness until I felt her force me into her vaginal opening. With the smile never leaving her face, she moved back more, my cock tilting up to a more comfortable position as I slowly penetrated her. "Ohhhhh. Fuck," she moaned softly. "You know, after that kiss the other day, I was so turned on that I went into the house and took my dress off right in front of my bedroom window, just in case you were watching. Then I sat on one of my toys, pretending that it was you, just like this," she whispered. "But this is soooooo much better!"

She began to lift and lower herself over me, sliding up and down my shaft with her wet pussy. It didn't take too many strokes before I could feel her pussy begin to squeeze and clench around my fat shaft as her so recently spent orgasm began to soar again. She closed her eyes and bounced on me faster, the bed bouncing with an audible squeak each time she drove down on me. Her big tits flopped and bounced on her chest until I slid my hands up to capture them. Up and down she bounced, clearly lost in her own orgasm, yet continuing to pound herself down on me, trying to coax my building orgasm along.

I felt the urgency and warmth spread throughout my body, the sight and sensations driving me closer and closer to completion.

"Oh fuck Jen," I gasped as my body neared the inevitable. "I'm going to come." She lifted off of me and sat back down, trapping my head between her lips and rocked herself, grinding her clit into my fat head. Moments later my body bucked under her, spouting a gush of cum between her lips. Time and again my body jerked and spasmed under her as she sat on me, reveling in the feeling of our mutual orgasm.

Slowly it faded from both of us, and she lay down on me, her big soft tits pressed to my chest as she lowered her lips to mine. I held her tightly to me, returning her gentle kisses.

"How was that?"

"Perfect," I whispered. "Just wish I could have finished inside you."

"I know. Me too. But since I'm not seeing anyone, I'm not on anything, so we'll just have to fake that part."

I hadn't slept this well in...well, years I suppose. The sun was already shining into the second story bedroom as I blinked away sleep, the soft warm body of Jen pressed against mine. My arm was wrapped around her, my hand cupping her soft breast as we spooned together. I knew she was already awake, her fingers gently stroking the underside of my head as her wet pussy lips spread around it.

"Good. You're awake," she whispered as she stopped stroking and pressed my head up between her lips. She shifted ever so slightly and then I felt my shaft slowly slide into her depths. "Mmmmmmmmm. Much better," she cooed softly as she wigged her butt ever so slightly. "Fuck me. Make me come around you," she whispered.

Who was I to argue with something like that? I started to roll my hips side to side, pushing my shaft in and out of her a couple short inches. She shifted her right leg onto mine, spreading her legs enough to allow my hand to slide down to her pussy. "Ohhhh yessssss," she hissed softly as I started to stroke her wet lips and her hard little nub hidden there. I kept my strokes rhythmic, letting her body feel each push into her depths, while my finger teased around and over her clit. "Oh God," she moaned softly, her hips now trying to push back in time with my slow teasing strokes. "Oh Michael! You're going to make me come!"

"That's the idea, isn't it?"

"Oh God yes," she panted. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yessss!" she cried softly as her body began to tremble and shake. "Ooooooooooh!"

Her whole body jerked and spasmed, her pussy clenching around me as she quietly climaxed around me. I let my hand slide back to her breast, teasing her nipple gently as I concentrated on stroking in and out of her. Slowly my body began to feel it, the urgency, the need to let go of my load. In and out. So soft and warm. Her hand slipped between her legs and teased my balls as I worked in and out of her. "Oh God you feel so big. I wish I could let you finish like this, inside me, filling me up," she moaned as she reluctantly pulled off of my dick and then trapped it between us, her pussy lips on the top of my shaft and her soft warm fingers along the bottom. "Think about the other day, right out in the front yard. Think of me taking my dress off, my panties and then my bra, taking everything off just so you could see me naked while you took me for the first time. That's it. I can feel you getting closer. Feel your body imagining what it was. Ohhhhhhh. Yes. That's it!" she groaned as my body tensed and shot squirt after squirt of cum into her spread pussy lips and palm.

"Mmmmmmmm. Yes. Now this, I could wake up to this every day!" she whispered as I held her, my body still occasionally spasming.

She rolled over to face me and gently kissed me. "I didn't know pretending to be in love could feel so real," she whispered. "If I didn't know better, I'd have thought we woke up with that kind of intimacy every day. I kind of wish we did."

"Felt good, didn't it? Did you sleep well?"

"Fantastic!" she answered. "You?"

"Honestly, I slept better than I have in a long time," I answered her honestly.

We lay for some minutes before we decided it was time to get up and dressed. We headed down to the kitchen to see what was for breakfast. I was kind of surprised to see Jen's mom bustling around the kitchen in a thin tank top and tight short shorts, the wiggling of her tits clearly telegraphing the lack of a bra holding her tits, which were definitely bigger than Jen's.

"Morning!" she greeted them brightly before turning back to the counter she was working at. "Just in time for breakfast! Sausage, eggs and gravy are done. Biscuits in a couple minutes. Why don't you go up and call your sisters?"

"Sure thing Mom," Jen answered quickly, before turning and practically bouncing up the stairs they'd just come down.

"Michael, mind getting the orange juice out of the fridge?"

"Um. Sure!" I agreed quickly, turning and walking to the refrigerator. I pulled out two large pitchers of juice. "Where would you like it?"

"Over on the counter," she motioned with her head.

I helped her set out several things before Jen came back down the steps and walked to me, slipping her arm in mine and hugging it as she pressed herself against me. "Being helpful?"

"Trying," I answered.

"He's doing a fine job," her mom said. "Seems like he knows his way around a kitchen."

"He does. He's quite the cook!"

"Not that good," I protested Jen's comment

"Hah. That seafood boil you made a few weeks ago was almost as good as sex!"

"Honey," her mom said, "I've been cooking for half a century and haven't made anything anywhere near as good as sex!"

"What's as good as sex?" Sue asked as she came down the stairs in nothing but a pair of loose baggy gray shorts.

"Oh. Suzie! Really?" Jen's mom said.

"What? Not like everyone here hasn't already seen my boobs," Sue answered. "Hell, Michael even already saw this!" she continued as she pushed the baggy shorts she had on, down, stepping out of them. She left them laying on the floor as she walked towards Jen and me. She stepped right up to my right side, Jen still clutching my left arm in hers. Jen squeezed my arm tighter to her chest as Sue stepped to me and pressed her tits to me, my arm nestling between them. "Isn't that right Michael?" she asked as she reached her right hand down to my crotch and squeezed my mostly hard cock through my thin fishing shorts, making me regret letting Jen talk me out of wearing briefs this morning. "In fact, he more than saw my sexy little cunt, didn't you? Did it feel good rubbing your shaft against my pussy? Making me all wet and ready? Were you standing there thinking about how good it'd feel to let me just push your head up ever so slightly and slide right over your big fat head?"

"Okay Sue. Let him be." I heard her husband Mark, say from the stairs. "If you need it that bad, you know where to get it. Stop trying to get Michael to fuck you."

"Sure I know where to get it, but that would defeat the purpose."

Mark walked over and gently pulled his wife away from me before turning to me again. "My over sexed wife seems to think," he said before slapping her bare ass and gently pushing her towards where her shorts lay, "that you aren't really in love with Jen and are just stringing her along for sex. I told her it isn't any of her business for starters and even if it were true, there wasn't much she could do about it."

Sue picked up her shorts and turned towards me. "If he's going to be part of the family, he's fair game, isn't he? I mean I'm ready if you are Michael!"

Jen scowled at her sister for a moment and then smiled. "You know, Michael honey, I think you should. Just drag her naked ass out on the porch, bend her ass over the railing and fuck the shit out of her. Make her come like you made me come last night. I don't mind. Give her an orgasm like she's never had before. Make her jealous of what I get every night," she said, squeezing my arm to make me understand. Problem was I didn't know If I was supposed to actually do it or if she was being sarcastic.

"You're right. Come on. Let's see if you're as good as Jen thinks you are!" Sue said as she walked back over towards us.

"Seriously?" Mark asked quickly, intercepting his wife. "He isn't exactly part of the family yet, is he?

"No, but if he's going to be... You're not worried that he's better, are you sweetie?" she said as she stepped past her husband and took my arm. "Come on. Show me!"

"Sue! That's enough!" Jen's mom snapped. "This isn't a sex competition and getting him to have sex with you doesn't prove anything about how he feels for Jen. All it does is prove Jen has more confidence in him than you're willing to admit!" she finished as she gently removed her daughter's arm from mine. "Now go get some damn clothes on! Michael, come with me. Being our guest, you get to start the food line." She led me to the counter we'd been putting food on and handed me a plate.

"Michael! Come take a walk with me!" Jen's mom said with a smile after all the breakfast dishes were cleaned up.

"Yes ma'am," I answered respectfully

"Trina! Please!"

"Right, Trina," I answered trying again to get used to calling her what she had requested the day before. We walked to the narrow, paved road and turned north to follow along the wooded shoreline.

"We were lucky. We purchased our property before the Corps of Engineers redrew the safe pool lines. Since we'd already built, the courts said they couldn't make us move. As a result, we're one of the few houses right on the waterfront on this end of the lake."

"I'd wondered how you managed to not have any neighbors."

"Just woods and animals," she said with a smile. "But I'm sure you don't want to talk about woods and animals," she said with a smile as we walked along the road, slowly putting more distance between us and the cabin. "Obviously Suzie isn't convinced that you're in love with her sister. She thinks you're in it just for the sex."

"Well, she'd be wrong."

"Is she? You see, Jen's told me a lot about you. The loss of your wife, her friendship. She's often asked for advice on how to help you. But she's always given me the feeling that you are, were, just friends. Not even friends with benefits. Suddenly you two are in a committed relationship? Something doesn't add up," she said as she stepped off the road and onto a narrow path. "You want to tell me the real truth?"

"You should ask Jen."

"I did. I got some unusual answers. Almost like she's confused about just exactly what the two of you are. Oh, this should be far enough," she said stopping in a wide spot on the path. She pulled her shirt off and then bent over to push her shorts down, exposing her full round pussy lips and the copious amount of inner labia protruding from between them. She stepped out of her shorts, each step spreading her pussy lips slightly, leaving me with an incredibly inviting view. "So, how about you take off yours now," she said as she straightened up and turned to me.

"Excuse me?"

"Take your clothes off."

"Uhhhh. Mrs. Colton. I really don't think having sex with you is appropriate."

She chuckled. "It's okay. We're not going to have sex, at least not at the moment. I've found it's hard to lie when you're talking with someone naked. You don't have to, but it'd go a long way to me believing you."

I nodded and quickly stripped off my shirt and shorts, leaving my surprisingly hard dick jutting out at her.

"Nice. Very nice."

"Um. Thanks, I guess."

"So," she said as she started to walk again, "you were going to tell me what's actually going on with you two?"

"Well. We're just kind of getting started. I mean as boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Uh huh. Just getting started? Seems to me you two have known each other for several years, and it took this long to get started?" she asked as we walked along the path. "So why did you think I was going to ask you for sex?"

"As I understand it, the last guy she brought here had a big fight and broke up with her over just that."

"Oh that. Let's just say he wasn't as open-minded as you seem to be. When I asked him to take this walk with me, he assumed that I wanted sex."

"I see."

"Not that I'd say no if you did. I mean it's not like you'd be cheating on her," she said as she reached over and grabbed my cock. "Jen did tell you about me, didn't she?"

"Well, yeah. She told me some stuff."

"Oh. Well, I noticed last night you kept moving your hand away. I was giving you every opportunity to touch me, but you didn't. How come?"

"I don't know. Nervous about being so close to your husband I guess."

"No need to worry about Don. I'm sure Jen told you, he can't, so he lets me play. He's not here now either, so you're free to touch. In fact, I invite you to. Given we're alone, naked, and horny. You can't say you aren't."

"So, you just want to have sex out here?"

She smiled. "It's what I'm allowed, and that happens very infrequently. I know you aren't exactly part of the family yet, but I know I wouldn't mind stretching that line a little. Especially after what I heard upstairs last night."

"You're really sure about this?"

"Honey, with the size of the hard dick in my hand, I'd be a fool to pass up the chance."

"So you want me to just up and screw you?"

"That's the invitation. We have a little fun, I get a big cock in me, we both get a good orgasm and everyone's happy. Right?"

I stopped in the path near the lake and faced her. I reached to her chest and gently grasped both tits, holding them so my thumbs could stroke across her nipples. I rubbed back and forth as she stepped closer to me. She pushed my dick down and arched her back to push her pelvis towards me and still give me room to hold her tits. "You know, I haven't felt a real cock in me in almost six months. I'm awfully turned on. I hope you won't be disappointed if I climax quickly."

"I'm sure it'll be fine," I answered as she began sliding her pussy along my shaft. Back and forth she rocked, holding my arms for balance as she slid her wet pussy and clit along my rock-hard cock. "Oh fuck," she squeaked in a high-pitched voice as her legs and body began to tremble. I could feel her wet juices leaking over my cock as she climaxed. "Ohhhhh damn!" she moaned. "Too soon. Way too soon."

"Well, I assume it's a fair walk back through the woods? I'm guessing we can find a likely spot to continue this?"

She smiled and agreed. "I'm positive we will."

She stepped back and bent to pick her clothes back up. We walked for a hundred yards or so before we stepped from the woods onto a little piece of shoreline. There was an old tree that had blown over by the wind years ago. The smooth, barkless trunk looked like just the place to sit her. I gently pulled her hand to draw her to the tree and sit her on it. I turned her so she was straddling the tree with her back towards the massive root wad. I helped her scoot back until she could lean back against the roots like a backrest, and then stepped over the tree myself. I lifted her knees and pulled them apart as I moved closer to her, my rock-hard dick pointing right at her hairy pussy. She reached down with one hand and guided me to her wet slit. Rubbing my head up and down between her lips, she spread her lubrication onto my mushroom head and then nestled me into the entrance of vaginal depths.

"Oh fuuuuck!" she moaned loudly as I slowly pushed into her. "Sooo Damn good!"

I felt my dry shaft grab at her lips, so I pulled back almost until my head pulled from her, drawing her own juices out to lubricate her lips again. I pushed in again, sliding further into her. It took half a dozen strokes before I was fully inside her, my head bumping the end of her vagina and her cervix. "Oh God. Fuck me. Please fuck me!" she moaned as I started stroking in and out of her hot wet tunnel. In and out I stroked, letting my hard shaft pull nearly all the way out of her before thrusting quickly back into her.