Prickteaser Pays The Price

Story Info
She screwed with the wrong guy this time!
2.7k words
3.9
76.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers

I turned and smiled at Julie Hayter, holding her hand and feeling pretty fucking pleased with myself. Who would have thought that I could snag the foxiest girl at School, the god damned hottest 18 year old that you were ever likely to see. She gave me a little smile in return and I nearly came in my pants. This vision of gorgeousness with her long, straight blonde hair, bright green eyes and the perfect figure clad in a jacket with just her cheerleader outfit underneath (unsurprisingly she was head cheerleader at our school) was smiling at me! I squeezed her hand and floated along to her house where I was anticipating a little bit more than just the kissing we had engaged in our short relationship up to now.

Of course, I had heard all the stories about Julie. How she was unobtainable and would never give out to any of the guys she had briefly dated. How she was a tease and loved all the attention but no one had even got near second base with her and if they did they were immediately dumped. But I ignored all that as jealousy from other guys that would have chewed off their right arm to be me that night. Julie was just picky and why shouldn't she be? But she had picked me, I was the chosen one. I had certainly helped her with her studies these last few weeks so I figured she would be more than anxious to thank me and treat me right.

Her folks lived in a massive place and she led me right in and straight up to her huge bedroom. I had seen no sign of anyone else and was already saying my thanks to God as she closed the door behind us and shrugged off her jacket to revel her tight top wrapped around her large breasts. I couldn't help myself. My hand reached down and under her short skirt and just as it settled on her firm, young ass cheek I was viciously slapped in the face and my dreams shatter by a shout.

"Urgh! Get off me! What do you think you're doing?"

I staggered back, hand to my sore cheek and looked incredulously at her. I mumbled, finding it hard to get the right words.

"But you. I thought. But."

"Well you thought wrong you dirty pervert!"

And with that Julie shot off her knee between my thighs and I felt a sharp pain and doubled up just as her door swung open and her parents hurried in.

The next ten minutes were not the best of my life and as Julie laid it on thick and I stammered my own objections while her father glared at me. I think he was fit to string me up himself but lucky for me his wife seemed a bit more savvy and soothed his anger and seemed content that they should settled for kicking me out and thinking no more about it. I had the distinct impression she knew just what a prick teaser her daughter was and that maybe this wasn't the first time something like this had happened. As I tried to explain myself I was mortified to see over her parents shoulders the cheesiest of grins plastered all over Julie's face. She had had no intention of going out with me, she had strung me along, played me and got what she wanted then dumped me in the shit like this! I was livid but faced with her father, common sense took over and I said nothing and took my exit. But this would not be the end of it, not a chance...

*

I sat in the Maths class and looked as Julie as the teacher read out her test score.

"Julie Hayter 100%. Wow Julie that is an amazing effort you must really have studied for this, it's good to see you're improving so much."

She looked so damned smug as he spoke to her, her perfect teeth flashing in a proud smile that everyone could see. I smiled too, good, my plan relied on her cheating as we had arranged before our 'split'. I realised that she had only been with me to get those answers, I was sure.

"Michael Blain. 54%. A pretty poor effort Mike."

I accepted my paper back from the teacher and looked suitably unhappy. I made sure to glance at Julie though and saw the confused look on her face. How had I got such a low mark when I had the answers? It was a question she asked aloud after class as she grabbed my shoulder as I stood before her locker. I smirked and with a brief exertion snapped her key in the lock. With bemusement still on her pretty face I explained.

"It's real easy Julie. I did so poorly because no one will suspect me of cheating, will they? But you? Well you did get the perfect score, didn't you?"

"Nobody can prove anything asshole!"

"Oh but they can babe. Inside your locker that is now locked? The answer sheet for that exam and for the upcoming five other of your classes. Also a little crack cocaine, don't know how that got in there."

"You're bluffing, you wouldn't dare...."

Her voice trailed off as I held up my digital camera and showed her a little slide show taken moments before of me placing the items in her locker. The time and date confirmed what I was saying. I had taken her spare locker key when we were together and now it was snapped in half and stuck in the lock.

"As you know Julie my old man's a locksmith and I could get that out of there without you having to call the school authorities. It might save you some embarrassment."

She latched onto my words. She was an ambitious girl and knew this scandal would damage her reputation badly.

"Yes! Please Mike. Please do that! I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you."

"I just bet you are Julie. But it's not going to be quite so easy. You see for the next week while we are on holiday you are going to be extra specially nice to me. Do what I want and when I want it. If you do everything I say then you don't get busted, otherwise..."

I left the threat hanging. I knew I was risking a lot here and that if she called my bluff I would have a big decision but I was banking on her not being able to face the shame and humiliation of being busted. And I was right.

"Ok! Ok! Whatever you want, but please don't tell anyone Mike, I couldn't take it if Daddy found out I cheated!"

Bingo I had the little prick tease exactly where I wanted her!

*

Well that wasn't literally true until about an hour later when I had her on her knees and my dick stuffed into her mouth ramming in and out furiously all the while filming the action on my camera.

It had been a relatively one sided conversation after I had walked her home, discovering that her parents were away for the week.

"Right you prick teasing cunt on your knees and give me a blow job!"

The look on her face was priceless. She was clearly not used to being spoken to like that and could not handle it. Maybe she thought all I was going to ask for was a kiss or cash but there was no way I was letting her off that easily.

"Well? What are you waiting for you dumb slut?"

She flinched at my harsh words and I loved it

"B-But I can't do that! I never..I mean, I can't..."

God I could just imagine this was going to be a long drawn out ordeal getting her round to my way of thinking so I decided to take charge of the situation. I reached out and placed the palms of my hands on Julie's shoulders and pressed down, easing her down onto her knees before me. She resisted a little but when those big eyes looked into mine she seemed to get the message and went with it, finally kneeling in position. As I Spoke I unzipped my cock and flipped it out before her.

"This is not up for debate bitch. You know what is in that locker of yours, you know what will likely happen to you once the school authorities find it. In return for me opening it in one week's time you are going to do anything and everything I tell you. It's simple, even a dumb blonde like you should understand."

With that I gripped my cock and slapped it contemptuously against her chin.

"So open that pretty little mouth of yours and get sucking and you should start getting used to it because I intend getting all the head you've held back from everyone over the years unless you want 'Daddy' to discover what a cheating little bitch his precious daughter is!"

Mention of her father saw her open her mouth, whether to protest or to assent I did not wait to find out. I plunged my now fully erect dick into her mouth and pressed forward until her cute little nose was buried in my thick mess of pubic hair and reached into my trousers to withdraw my mobile and tape this event. She looked up and I caught the look of shock as she realised I was taping her but I reached down, put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her onto my cock further, not wanting to listen to more pointless arguments.

"That's it Julie, suck me good like the cocksucking little slut you are. No more prick teasing for you, we've all seen enough of that, from now on it's the real thing only!"

I was acting like a power crazed asshole, I know. But what the fuck, my hormones were in control and I had never been in such a position before. Nor had I had my dick sucked like this before. I think her reluctance to do it made it all the better and it did not take long before I was about ready to pop! I slipped my erect dick from her gasping lips and stood back a little then aimed it just in time to fire out several spurts of cum all over Julie's immaculate face! Of course I taped it all and zoomed right in as the streaks of my white cum began to slowly drip down her eyelids, her cheeks and her nose.

I squeezed the last out onto her pouting face and told her how it was.

"And you know Julie unless you want this little tape hitting the internet and everybody in school knowing where to get the link then you'll be even keener to do what I tell you from now on, won't you?"

No one had ever treated her like this before and the sad look on her face as she nodded and got some cum right in her eye was priceless and I watched it over and over on my phone later that night.

*

In a tremendous turn of events Julie really could not hold her drink. Which I guess she might have been quite happy about seeing as it made her less bothered with the totally slutty outfit I had made her wear to the party. Her highest heels, her shortest skirt and a see through blouse with a dark bra underneath were no doubt embarrassing enough for her but the red, spiked dog collar I had bought from the local per store was surely the icing on that particular cake. Or maybe it was her complete and utter lack of panties - I'm not entirely sure!

Anyway Julie was embarrassed as all hell when I led her by the hand into the party. It was in full swing but most everybody stopped to look at one of the school's undisputed beauties, a renowned snob and prick teaser coming to the party dressed like a little fucking slut. And, as I alluded to, while the alcohol may have dulled her senses and made things less embarrassing for her in the immediate situation, the more out of control she got the more pliable she was to my filthy plans of showing the cock tease that eventually what goes around comes around.

I owed Shaun and Diesel big time. The were a couple of coloured guys in our year that were heavily into their sports and just a couple of weeks ago they had saved me from a beating from a group of kids from our rival school after the game that Friday. When I suggested that I would like to repay the favour they were pretty cool about it, saying that it was Ok with them and I didn't owe them anything. I guess they didn't get it so I spelled it out to them, told them my payback would let them both get to fuck Julie Hayter, that certainly captured their interest!

It was a big party, most of our year was there and I kept close to Julie. Like I say after a couple of beers she was slurring her words and unsteady so I waved the boys over before she passed out. The three of them headed upstairs with Julie all over Shaun as he helped her stay up right and clearly she was not being forced to go with them, lots of kids saw them head up the big staircase to a bedroom.

It took ten minutes but before I knew it there was a change in the noise and distinct movement of kids from the main rooms downstairs all crowding towards and up the stairs. Whispers passed through the crowd and I smiled as I joined it and wound my way through it to the door everybody was crowding round. Once in the scene was exactly as I had pictured it.

Shaun was standing at the side of the bed with his jeans around his ankles and his large stiff cock jamming in and out of Julie's mouth. Julie was stark naked and lying on the bed. Diesel was behind her and kneeled between her thighs fucking her. From my angle I could see he was fucking her pussy but others quickly claimed he was doing her in the ass and no one seemed in a hurry to disprove this. Julie was grunting and gasping but in no way telling the boys to get off, in fact it looked like she was a particularly willing participant in this oh so public threesome.

This was tremendous. This was what Julie Hayter would forever be remembered for in her High School memories. I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I thought of how she had blown me out after leading me on and now here she was being revealed as the dirtiest slut imaginable. The juxtaposition of her blonde hair and creamy skin against the boy's dark skin was glaring and would show up magnificently on film. And there would be plenty of footage, mobile phones were out in abundance and Julie's spit roasting was being recorded by many from every angle imaginable.

Julie's drunken body was hanging off the edge of the bed, her head and long hair hanging down, which meant that Shaun's big balls were over her eyes and bouncing backwards and forwards all over her nose and face. Trails of saliva mixed with pre cum hung messily from her mouth as he pounded in and out, even taking the time to wave at the various cameras.

"She fucking loves it!" his only commentary.

Diesel was even less verbose, instead concentrating on fucking her and clearly on the verge of cumming. And with a grunt he did, filling her pussy with his warm seed. That sent Shaun over the edge too and his dick exploded all over Julie's face, coating it in white, sticky cum. Spurt after spurt fired over her features and she just lay there grinning as she was decorated in his man juice.

As the boys stepped away and got dressed Julie just lay there drunk and drooling cum. It was a complete humiliation for her and she would never, ever live this moment down. That footage was on the internet within the hour and pretty much everyone that went to the school either knew about it or had seen it within 24 hours. Julie Hayter's reputation had gone from prude to school slut in one evening.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers