Prickteasing Sister's Penance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My that was fun, wasn't it? Still I guess those wet panties could be uncomfortable for you why don't you take them off."

It wasn't a question and they both knew it and quite frankly despite her short skirt Julie was glad to peel off the wringing wet knickers as she had them in her hand Louise informed her what to do with them.

"In your mouth bitch and you can keep them there until we come to a bar where you can go into and clean up in the bathrooms."

Julie made to complain but didn't, she knew the stakes she was playing for and rather reluctantly lifted her thong panties and pushed them into her mouth. The taste and smell were vile and she nearly gagged but somehow kept them in her mouth as Louise headed back into the main street again and the two sexy women proceeded to walk along it. People looked at Julie, the dark stains on her skirt were very suspicious but somehow she ignored them and concentrated on following Louise deeper into the city.

They were in Soho now and the bars were cheap and trashy and much less salubrious than just minutes earlier and Louise headed into one and Julie followed obediently behind her. At the bar Louise pointed at the toilets and told her charge to go and take her panties out of her mouth and bin them, Julie had never been quite so glad to do something as then. Any uplift in feeling though was quickly wiped away when she returned to the bar to find Louise in deep conversation with a man in a suit, as soon as Julie emerged from the toilets both their gazes turned to watch her.

The man was in his fifties with a weatherbeaten face and he openly leered at Julie, appraising her face and body as she slowed coming towards them.

"This is Derek, he owns this place, he's been kind enough to grant you an interview so let's go back to his office and you can show us how sorry you are for what you did to Lisa, shall we?"

Julie didn't like the sound of that but as Louise had alluded to, she had little or no say in the matter so she just got up and trailed behind the other two into a smoky office at the back of the club. As Derek closed the door behind them the banging music faded down to a much more pleasurable decibel and Derek sat behind a large wooden desk while Louise took the one seat across from him, leaving Julie standing awkwardly beside her.

It was Derek that spoke as he lit a cigar and puffed smoke into the air.

"Get a lot of girls in here I do, and you know what I tell all of them? No? Well I'll tell you. I tell them that the hardest punter they've got impress is me. They want to get up on one of my stages and strip for cash and they have to impress me first, so little lady, let's see what you've got, shall we?"

Julie had suspected as much, that Louise was setting her up to have to become a stripper. That was bad enough (though Julie was an exhibitionist by nature) but the prospect of stripping for this fat pervert certainly didn't amuse her. But yet again one glance at Louise reminded Julie of her penance and her guilt kicked in. Reluctantly Julie peeled off her shirt and her skirt and stood naked across the desk from Derek.

He stared at her intently. Which seemed to make the blonde uncomfortable, which he liked. She was a good looking young woman but by no means the sexiest bitch Derek had 'interviewed' in this office. But most of the others had been either eager or desperate and there was something infinitely more arousing to the old misogynist about someone standing before him that really didn't want to be there. He took a long, lingering puff on his cigar, blew the smoke across the desk at Julie and continued to appraise her body before finally speaking.

"Tell you what darling, my eye sights not what it used to be, must be too much playing with myself, eh? Ha! Why don't you come round here and I can better inspect the goods, eh? See if you cut the mustard."

He made Julie's skin crawl, he was such a creep. His voice dripped of insincerity and ill disguised menace. Julie felt like an animal at a cattle market or a slave in Roman days, but she guessed, that was what Louise had wanted her to feel. She had to force her feet to move to walk around slowly and stand beside Derek's leather back chair. He dropped his cigar into a large ashtray and got to his feet and started to slowly circle Julie, examining her closely, staring at her legs, peered at the tattoo stamped just above her ass crack, leering at her pussy and her tits. She flinched as he ran his fingers into her hair and smelled it.

"Yeah, you'll do. Still there's one other thing girls have to do to get a job here darling, know what that is?"

Julie could guess alright and she stared across the desk at Louise and tried to make one last appeal to the controlling blonde but could see it was hopeless. She did though manage to shake her head. Whether it was a no that she didn't know or a no she didn't want this to happen no one would ever know. Derek wrapped the rest of his fist into Julie's blonde hair and roughly pulled her near to his mouth and his foul breath invaded her senses as he hissed the answer.

"They bend over this desk and take it in the ass. So bend over girlie!"

Julie felt like she was in a trance as she allowed him to push her towards the large desk by her head and then bent her over it. He kicked her feet apart and spat on her ass crack and casually used his fingers to rub his saliva over her asshole. Julie moaned and again was stuck by the feeling that she deserved this horrible treatment for her infidelity but at the same time she did not want this, not from this disgusting specimen of a man. She jumped at the sudden, harsh sound of his zipper being jerked open and dropped her forehead to the cool wood of the top of the desk as she felt the slimy touch of his stiff cock press against her ass cheeks.

Derek looked over at Louise, who was coolly sipping her drink and viewing proceedings with detached disdain.

"Had one of them blue pills before you lot came, think the bitch will appreciate it?"

"Oh I'm sure she will Derek, I'm sure she will."

Julie felt his full weight press against her from behind, pining her to the desk and with some adjustment she had the tip of his fat cock lined up with her tight asshole. With a grunt and a shove he was sliding into her and once in he pulled back only to slam forward again. Then he reached over, picked up his cigar and began to fuck Julie while puffing contentedly on his Cuban. Julie had rarely welt so worthless and abused but when she lifted her head and stared at Louise she got no comfort. Her 'handler' was glaring at her with hatred and pleasure in her eyes, she was obviously enjoying Julie's humiliation.

Derek pumped her like that, across his desk for nearly twenty minutes. He was slow but hard in his thrusts into her and every so often he would grunt or make some derogatory, sexist comment across to Louise. But as it became obvious he was nearing the point of climax he suddenly pulled out of Julie's arsehole and waddled around his desk and thrust his dick into the surprised Julie's mouth. The smell and taste were awful and he held her head so that the full length of his dick was jammed in the blonde's throat before it started to throb and spasm and then began to spray wave after wave of watery cum deep into Julie's throat.

When he was done he wiped the last of his cum on her red lips and quickly zipped up his trousers and walked back around the desk and resumed his cigar.

"Yeah babe, the bitch can have the gig, she's got a decent enough body that the punters will like. Her tits are a bit girl next door but we can pair her with one of our livelier girls for a show so we can make use of her. Bring her back this time next week, make sure her hairs been dyed and her tan is full by then, OK?"

Louise listened and nodded and waited as a subdued and degraded Julie got dressed again. They exited through the Club and as it was a bit busier they stopped to watch some of the dancers in various states of undress. Louise stopped and pointed to a couple of blondes putting on a naked lesbian show and said.

"Just think, that'll be you this time next week. And guess what as a surprise I'm going to be contacting a few old friends through Facebook just so you'll have plenty of familiar faces to see your debut. I might even convince your sister to come along, think that would help your case with her?"

TO BE CONTINUED....

12