Pride verses Dignity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ygstvz
ygstvz
28 Followers

Rather than simply copying the dare I had given her, Bailey had added her own sadistic touch. Instead of getting comfortable, or as comfortable as I could be, naked in front of a camera, Bailey's version of the dare required me to put my feet back behind my head before I started. As conducive as that position was to exposing me, neither my pose nor any other part of my predicament lent itself to my arousal, so I shut my eyes and tried to imagine tall white men, naked from the waist up except for a thick mat of fur that did little to conceal their athletic torsos. Most of these men were my faceless servants, but the one chained at my side had the face of Jeremy, from the saber squad. Eventually this fantasy, along with my fingers teasing my clit and folds was enough to get the blood flowing through my twisted body, and after what seemed like ages I let out a low moan, quickly followed by a weak orgasm.

As I opened my eyes and started to unfold myself, Bailey filed a complaint. "I think she faked that orgasm. Don't you, David?"

"How can you tell?"

"Well, it wasn't very loud, it didn't seem to last very long, and she's hardly even wet."

"That's just how I orgasm! I really did..." As distasteful as it was to have to do so, I found myself insisting that I had, in fact, just cum in front of them. Under better circumstances my orgasms were usually much more dramatic, but even so, I had fulfilled the terms of the dare. David didn't seem to be convinced either way, though.

"As sorry as I am to admit it, I don't have the experience to judge a female orgasm by volume or duration. The only way we're going to resolve this is by checking how wet you are, Miranda. Please return to your position." I folded myself up for the third time. "Now spread yourself open." Despite having done this before, this time I wasn't obligated to watch, so I shut my eyes and waited for the examination to be over. I jolted as I felt a finger wiggle into my vagina, getting about one knuckle deep. Since, despite everything, I hadn't been touched today, I had assumed that my exam would be with his eyes only, but David had opted to let his fingers judge my wetness. Before I could react in any meaningful way, David had already removed his finger.

"She's a bit damp, but after your display," he declared looking at Bailey, who blushed, "I think it's pretty fair to say that that orgasm was a fake." Bailey might have known better, but she wasn't speaking up, so David's ruling was final, and my latest ordeal was for nothing.

--Chapter 6--

As David posted my chest protector photo, Andrew suggested lunch.

"Is anyone else getting hungry? I know we've had an exciting day so far, but it's almost 2pm and I can't ignore my stomach much longer. How about I order us some pizza?" We agreed, and Andrew called in for delivery while David shuffled.

I started the next hand behind by 4 chips and one dare, but my luck was starting to turn around. I went all-in, and Bailey groaned when my flush beat her straight. Not only would she be receiving a dare, but she would also start the next hand behind 7 to 23. Even if she managed to double up next round, she would still be behind.

I was beginning to get wary of feeding Bailey any more dare ideas that I wouldn't do myself, but the only way to end this was to get all of Bailey's photos online, and the only way to do that was to make her back out of dares. I was finally ahead, so it was time to press my advantage. "I dare you to let us spank you 15 times each. I'll chose your position, and you have to thank us for each one."

As a response, she walked over to the makeshift studio and looked at me expectantly. Unfortunately, it looked like she actually intended to go through with it. So I let her get started. Hopefully I could punish her hard enough that she couldn't complete the dare.

"Face away from the camera, straighten and spread your legs, then press your palms to the ground between your feet." She took her position, and David stepped up to the plate. David's spanks, although more to her pussy than to her ass, were more like pats, and Bailey almost seemed genuine when she thanked him for each one. I, on the other hand, was not grateful: at this rate, she might even complete the dare.

"David, the dare was for her to get spanked, not caressed. Make her feel something!"

It was Andrew that responded. "Don't worry Miranda. I'll make up for David when it's my turn." Bailey couldn't have been happy to hear that, although it was hard to tell with all her blood rushed to her face. After David finished his 15 tender touches, Andrew, rather than immediately taking his place, once again dug through the massive trunk, this time producing a heavy-looking wooden paddle. Upon seeing it, Bailey's eyes grew wide, and she quickly sat down.

"You can't seriously mean to hit me with that, can you?! That's not fair! Using a paddle wasn't part of the dare!" Bailey whined, looking first at Andrew then at David.

"The dare was to spank you. Miranda never specified how, and this is how I choose to do it," Andrew replied with an evil grin.

David looked a bit queasy at the sight of the paddle, but as the officiator, he had to agree.

"There's no way you're hitting me with that, Andrew. I'll take the penalty." Out of respect for Andrew's disappointment, I hid my glee at those words. I was one step closer to bringing about Bailey's permanent humiliation and saving myself from my own.

--Chapter 7--

"What kind of stuff do you have in that trunk, anyway?" I asked Andrew, hoping both to find something I could use and to take the giant sadist's mind off of his recent disappointment. Besides, I was curious. Until Andrew had produced the paddle, I was assuming that he stored his photography equipment in the trunk, but the giant wooden paddle clearly wasn't meant for photographs.

I hadn't been entirely wrong, though. "It's my photography trunk. I use it to store any equipment and props I think I might need. Last night, when I heard about today's game, I stocked it with some...adult items. I was pretty excited, and may have gone a bit overboard. Come take a look." As Bailey and I peered inside, we gasped.

In addition to a few camera accessories and props like the wedge I had leaned against, there were all sorts of fetish items. The trunk housed a few speculums and a variety of dildos, vibrators and butt plugs, as well as things like cuffs, rope, chains, clamps, gags, and flogs, plus plenty of other items I couldn't identify. This game had just increased another notch in intensity.

Glad that the next dare would be for Bailey, I sat back down at the glass table, and David had just finished dealing our new hands. Although I lost, it had been a no-bet hand, and I remained ahead 18 to 12 for the start of the next hand. Bailey decided that a photo of her in a bra going online was better than letting Andrew flog her nipples, so David immediately dealt us a new hand while Andrew uploaded the photo. Bailey must have been desperate to just win for once, because she tried to bluff her way to 16-14, but I called, and increased my lead to 19-11. When Bailey refused to be recorded dildoing her ass, her underwear photo went online, too.

It seems Bailey had learned from the previous round, as she folded early the next, bringing the score back to 18-12, my favor. And I had the perfect idea for her dare.

"I dare you to let delivery guy fondle and finger you until he leaves."

Bailey was aghast. "David. That cannot be fair. What if it's someone I know?"

"What if it is? You've got pictures online. There's no stopping someone you know from seeing those." David's reply only seemed to make her more uncomfortable.

"Besides," Andrew chimed in, "my family has ordered pizza from this place all my life. I know all of the delivery guys by now. I really doubt you know any of them."

"There is one problem with the dare, though," David asserted. "We might have a hard time getting rid of the delivery guy if he can stay as long as he wants. I propose a 5 minute time limit."

"Fine, five minutes," I replied. Five minutes should still have been enough to get Bailey to back out.

Except it wasn't. "I'll do it," Bailey sighed. "Shall we start the next hand while we're waiting?"

The chime of the doorbell made it a moot point. As I was still naked, I pulled David aside and asked him to explain the situation to the lucky deliverer. "Just this once, Miranda, you can throw on your shirt and pants. That way you can explain the dare yourself, and witness it first hand."

When I made it downstairs, I caught Bailey peering through the peephole in the door. She must not have been sufficiently repulsed by what she saw, as she backed behind the door to let David open it. As Andrew was finishing setting up one of his video cameras on a tripod, David pulled open the door to reveal a uniformed delivery driver. The pizza deliverer must have been in his late 20s, about an inch shorter than David, Bailey and I, with long blond dreadlocks and a greasy looking blond beard.

"I was wondering why you didn't order Hawaiian this time, Andrew. I should have known you'd have guests," he remarked upon seeing David and I accompanying Andrew. "What's up with the cameras?"

"Hey Liam. You can keep the change," Andrew replied, handing the newcomer two $20 bills as David grabbed the two large pizzas. "As for the cameras, well, Miranda and Bailey here have a favor to ask you." He pushed the door the rest of the way open to reveal a cowering Bailey, now covered only by her own arms.

It was a good thing Liam wasn't holding the pizzas anymore, because I'm sure they would have toppled to the ground. I let Bailey stew under his stare for a moment before explaining the situation.

"Bailey has lost a bet, and was dared to let whoever delivered the pizzas fondle and finger her for five minutes. There's no need to be gentle or considerate. I assure you that this dare is quite binding, so she won't run away." Hopefully I would be wrong, and Bailey would bail before the completion of her dare.

"Is this some kind of practical joke? Is that why you've set up the cameras, Andrew? To get my reaction?"

"The cameras are to record the dare. So are you ready, Liam?"

"Wow. I'm glad I decided not to ask for today off. I knew you tipped well, Andrew, but this is on another level." Liam stepped inside and shut the door behind him.

"Okay, five minutes starts when you touch her." As David opened a timer on his phone, Bailey, turning her head away, dropped her arms and clasped her hands behind her back. When Liam's hand first made contact with her breast, Bailey tensed up, but Liam, probably still not believing his luck, started off gently. He cupped her breasts from below, slowly hefting them up, feeling their weight. Then he increased his speed, beginning to jiggle them. His attention turned to her nipples. He pinched and rolled them with his thumbs and middle fingers, starting to ease them out of their hiding. Andrew's hand-held camera alternated its focus between Liam's work and Bailey's face.

"Should I stick to her breasts?" he asked.

"That's up to you," David answered. "You have four more minutes to fondle and finger her wherever and however you want."

Liam wanted to fondle her ass, so he turned her around and pushed her to her knees before sitting himself cross-legged behind her. He then bent her over at the waist until her face was against the ground. Andrew, as big as he was, had to lie on his stomach behind her, propped up by his elbows, to get the explicit new shot he wanted.

Liam started in on her ass cheeks, grabbing and kneading them with none of the care he had shown to her breasts. When he heard Bailey whimper, he pulled them apart forcefully, opening her anus slightly for his eyes and Andrew's camera. After holding her open for a moment, he flipped her over onto her back, and pulled her up by her waist until only her head, neck, shoulders and arms remained on the ground. Her torso leaned up against his, her lower back resting against his chest and her legs dangling awkwardly out to the side. Liam looked down at her pussy, open and inviting, and let his fingers dive in.

Bailey squirmed as he played with her clit, letting out a few more whimpers. He then slipped two of his fingers into her virgin vagina, twisted, and spread them, making her gasp. He pulled his fingers out without closing them, and when they came into view they were glistening, with strands of her juice stretching between them. He crossed his slick fingers, then, with a flourish, rammed them into Bailey's anus.

She clearly wasn't expecting her back door to get any action because she screeched and thrashed, rolling away from Liam.

"DAVID! My ass wasn't part of the dare! This is over." Liam looked aghast, and very guilty, but David put him at ease.

"Technically, Liam was only fingering you, which was part of the dare. You're the one who violated the dare by stopping before the five minutes were up. Given the circumstances, though, I'll allow you to try again, but we'll have to restart the five minutes."

"Let a stranger finger my ass for five more minutes? No way. Go ahead and post my photo, and let's eat and get back to the game."

"What's this about a photo?" Liam queried.

"Her penalty for not completing a dare is to have a picture or video of herself posted online. This time it's a topless photo, but maybe for a later dare it'll be the video we just took. Either way I'll send you the link. Just text me your email address."

"Wow, awesome. I guess I'd better get going now, but feel free to call if you need any more of my assistance. I'd be happy to help." Hardly surprising.

Bailey certainly wasn't thrilled that her tits were going online, but she took it better than I expected I would have.

As much as I enjoyed Bailey's humiliation, I hadn't made any progress that round towards ending the game. Sure, another of Bailey's pictures was posted, but another recording of her was made, too, so she still had to lose at least four more times before all of her content was online and the game was over. Given that she agreed to this dare, I would have to really ramp up the difficulty to make sure she continued to reject the dares I gave her.

--Chapter 8--

Unfortunately, I wouldn't have a chance to test my theory for a while. After I stripped and we ate lunch, I put 9 chips on my three jacks, which Bailey took with her full house. The score was flipped to 12-18 against, and I was going to be getting a dare. Since Bailey had already had a topless picture online, I decided that an image of me on the internet wearing a bra was the better alternative to letting Andrew bruise me with his paddle.

On the next hand, I was fooled into thinking that three aces could succeed where three jacks had failed, but Bailey's streak was even hotter than minehad been, and I ended up in the worst deficit of the game at 6-24 against. Understandably, Bailey was out for blood, but rather than enduring a flogging that might just draw some, I opted to let David upload my underwear photo. After all, since my padded bra was already visible, my conservative boy shorts wouldn't be much more scandalous.

The next hand Bailey folded instead of calling my first bet, but given my substantial deficit, I was still the one getting the dare. Bailey must have felt pretty confident in her lead, because for once she invented her own dare. Not only that, but from the sound of the dare, she expected to keep winning.

"Those new props you bought look interesting, Andrew, but I have to admit I don't know much about how to use them. My dare for Miranda is to give Andrew 15 minutes to demonstrate on her how to use some of the stuff we haven't seen yet. That way I'll have an idea of what is available in the coming rounds."

Had it not been between that and putting my tiny tits on permanent record, I never would have considered the dare. My situation being what it was, however, I knew subjecting myself to Andrew's toys would be the less permanent of the two options. Still, 15 minutes seemed a bit much to me.

"You cut Bailey's last task to five minutes, David. I shouldn't have to endure 15." David looked like he was about to agree with me, but Andrew interjected.

"This kind of stuff takes some time to set up, though, especially for a beginner like me. I don't think there's much I could properly demonstrate in five, or even ten minutes."

"Sorry, Miranda, but you heard him. It'll have to be 15 minutes. I'll start the timer when you and Andrew are both ready."

Hesitantly, not knowing what was in store, I walked over to the photography corner, and Andrew pulled a few items from the trunk. He started recording, then walked behind me with a small scrap of leather and a small steel device in his hand. David started the timer.

"Open your mouth," Andrew instructed. As I did, the metal of the device he was holding slipped in. He cranked the sides, and the metal widened in my mouth until it hooked behind my front teeth on the top and bottom, holding my jaws wide apart. My jaws, in turn, held the device in place. He then slipped the leather scrap, apparently a blindfold, over my eyes and around my head. After only a couple of moments of darkness, I heard a "woosh" behind me, followed by amused chuckles from David and Bailey.

"You really spared no expense today, huh Andrew?" David's question went unanswered. The blindfold prevented me from seeing the object of everyone's attention, leaving me to imagine increasingly horrifying possibilities for what must have been a minute or two while Andrew adjusted something behind me. Finally he grabbed my wrists and pulled them above my head and out, leading me backwards until he strapped my wrists into cuffs that appeared to be fastened above me. Then he kicked my feet apart until my arms were pulled tight, and strapped my ankles into cuffs that were waiting for them. My upper arms, thighs, stomach, and neck also found straps waiting for them when I reached this X-shaped position. My limbs, head, and the center of my back were held tight, pressed onto a firm, padded surface.

Andrew pulled off my blindfold, shouting "Ta-da!". Of course, the great reveal was wasted on me, since I couldn't see any of the contraption, but by the sheet on the ground in front of me, I could tell that whatever was holding me in place had previously been holding up Andrew's photography backdrop.

"This is called 'The Skeleton'." Andrew did something behind me and my entire body lifted off the ground about an inch. "It pivots 180 degrees in any direction on this pivot here." I suddenly felt myself tilting backwards over a pivot at my back until I was in the same position I had started in, except upside-down and facing the window that had previously been at my back. I could now see that Andrew had set up an additional camera dangling from the ceiling, now hanging between my feet and pointed directly into my naked crotch. Andrew grabbed my ankle and spun me around until I was once again facing our audience and the first camera, but this time with my feet in the air and my head near the floor. "I can also adjust the angle of her limbs." He flicked a release switch near my lower back, and my legs could suddenly pivot on a plane with the rest of my body. Andrew used this new degree of freedom to force my legs into a sideways split, which was a bit uncomfortable for me, despite all the stretches I did in fencing practice. He flicked the switch near my lower back again, and I was locked into the split. Bailey and David applauded. "'The Skeleton' has a few other hinges, but I'm pretty happy with where I've got her for now, so I'm going to move on to some other equipment."

Andrew produced from his trunk a rather plain dildo, about 6 inches long and 2.5 inches thick, shaped like an elongated bullet, and made of smooth, hard, white plastic. He tried to stick it into my pussy, but my humiliating treatment was doing nothing for my arousal, and my pussy simply wasn't providing the natural lubrication he needed. Andrew opted to instead draw from a more reliable well. He swiveled me up until my back was at about a 30 degree angle to the floor, and plunged the dildo into my open mouth. My jaw was incapacitated by the gag, and my tongue was able to offer little resistance as he drove the dildo into the back of my throat. He ignored my gagging and twisted the dildo against my esophagus, gathering my saliva on it for about 30 seconds, before removing it and leaving me gasping. He swiveled my head back to the floor and tried the dildo in my pussy again. Although it still barely fit, this time he was able to wiggle it in, thanks to the coat of my saliva.

ygstvz
ygstvz
28 Followers