Prim Mature Couple

Story Info
Mature couple pick up two younger guys at bar.
3.8k words
4.34
21.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers

I met Lee in a bar. We were both trolling for fun. It was a slow night at the bar, so we struck up a conversation. I was fifty and he was forty and we shared a desire to find women in bars and fuck them. Along with that came a fair amount of drinking and a lot of bullshit bar talk.

Lee was a funny son-of-a-bitch and liked to be just on the line of proper and scandalous. He picked his moments and never did anything that would get us arrested. One of the fun things about bar hopping with Lee was that I never knew what was going to happen next.

On this particular night we were hanging out at an upscale Italian restaurant. We'd gotten there early, just after five, and taken up our favorite position in the corner of the bar. It availed us a great view of the whole bar and all of the ladies. The corner was backed on two sides by a five-foot wall, so when one was seated at the high-top tables you were still out of sight from the restaurant. In the corner, most of the bar patrons had a poor view of exactly what was going at our table.

On this particular evening, there were few people there at five when we arrived, but by seven the bar was packed. We were still scanning the patrons for opportunities. And, of course, we were drinking. I was having bourbon and Lee was sucking on a beer.

A guy of about 60 -- 65 was standing close to us and came over with his prim little wife and asked if he could take one of our stools as he'd recently had knee surgery and couldn't stand too long. We said that he could take the stool or he and his wife could share our table. Grateful, they joined us. I was in the corner and she came around to sit next to me. Lee was on my other side and the husband was between Lee and his wife.

We learned that their names were Frank and Missy. I suspected that Missy was just a nickname that had no connection to her real name. She was well dressed and, in her circles, cute nicknames were a must. Her hair was one of those up-scale cuts. It was simple and attractive. Every hair was in place.

Lee asked Frank what happened to his knee and Frank offered up a short explanation. Lee nodded his head.

"I've had several surgeries on my knees. I have to have it redone about every five years," Lee said. "You know what I miss the most when my knees hurt? Not being about to fuck standing up!"

Frank brought on a big smile and I turned to Missy thinking that her prim little ass had been so shocked that she'd hit the floor. Instead, she was working to hold back a full smile. Her face had a devilish look. Apparently, the conversation had turned to a favorite topic of hers.

Lee continued, "Frank, you're a good size guy and Missy is a little petite thing. Man, you got to pick her up, plant your dick in her and bounce her up and down!"

Frank was a good size guy and appeared to be in good shape for a man his age. His full head of gray hair topped a good body.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun," Missy offered to the conversation. More interestingly, when she said that she was looking at Lee not Frank.

I looked down and saw that she was sitting on the stool with her legs crossed. She was wearing a skirt with a hem at her knee. I was wondering if she were just talking "bar room talk" or serious in her interests in sex. So, I extended my hand and fingered the hem of her skirt. Doing this I was sure she felt the slight tug and the occasional brush of my fingers on her knee. She didn't react.

"So, how did you and Frank get together," I asked her.

"Well, I grew up in a small town which was home to a large university and I decided early on that I wasn't likely to go to college, but I wanted a man who had gone to college to be my mate. I also decided that I wanted to go through life with a man who knew how to be a great fucker. Realizing that all men are not created equal, I started checking out the college boys. While they preferred to date and fuck college girls, we -- towners -- they thought to be easy targets. Let me tell you, most college guys are terrible in bed and most don't offer much promise. So, over time I fucked a lot of those college boys until I found Frank. Even at twenty years of age, Frank was a genius with his dick. I was sold. So, I fucked him until he married me."

Frank and Lee were engaged in a conversation about something or the other. Missy and I really couldn't hear very well.

I leaned in to where I was almost whispering in Missy's ear. "You seem to be very focused on sex. Is Frank giving you all you need and deserve or are you still auditioning guys?"

"I've never been able to get enough. Frank is a great lover, but I never get enough. What woman does?"

With that, she uncrossed her legs. I took the not-so-subtle hint and placed my hand on her knee and then started to slid my hand up her thigh. Lee, Frank, and the rest of the bar would not be able to see what was going on. I leaned forward and inched my hand farther up her thigh. Soon, my hand found itself wedged between her thighs. I was blocked so I massaged her thigh as high as I had been allowed to reach.

"Let me be direct." I said and moved to whisper into her ear. Would you like for Lee and me to come home with you and Frank and see if we can give you enough?"

With that, she spread her legs wider giving me full access to her crotch. She said nothing, but looked me square in the eye. "Good. Don't say anything," I said, "let me go look for the answer."

With that I slid my hand all the way up her thigh. Finding the crotch of her panties I slid my middle finger inside them and rubbed her pussy lips from top to bottom. Even closed, they were starting to leak juice.

"I think I have your answer, but I want to make sure. I want to slip off your panties, right here and right now!" She gave me a devilish smile. With my finger still hooked in her panties I started to pull them down. She realized that I'd never get them off as long as she was sitting on them, so with one arm on the back of the stool and one on the table, she lifted her ass up releasing her panties. I pulled and they slipped down. She returned to resting on the stool seat.

Slowly, one side at a time, I inched her panties down her legs until they were below her knees and then they fill to her ankles. She squirmed about and got them past her shoes and they fell to the floor.

Frank and Lee apparently got to a pause in their conversation and Frank turned to me and said, "Lee and I were talking about our knee doctors. What are you two talking about?"

"Sex," said Missy. Frank smiled approvingly. However, I wasn't sure that he'd be so approving if he knew that his wife's panties were on the floor and I was fingering her pussy.

Lee restarted his conversation with Frank and I returned my attention to this great looking sixty-year-old sex maniac. I pushed my hand back up her thigh and found that she was fully waxed and smooth to the touch. I ran my middle finger along her pussy slit separating her lips. She leaned in to me and whispered a moan in my ear. She tensed up a bit when I slid my finger into her pussy and rubbed her in and out. She was already really wet. I moved my thumb to her hole and picked up some juices and then ran my thumb over her clit. She gasped.

I leaned over and whispered into her ear, "For all the fancy clothes and up-scale hairdo with not a single hair out of place, I think that's all on the outside. Inside, I think you're a sexy, horny little bitch that needs fucking hard."

"Yes," is all she said.

"What do you say to taking my buddy, Lee, and me to your house and three can fuck your brains out?"

"Let me check with Frank." She smoothed her skirt and stood up. "Frank, take me to the bar, I want to try something different."

Frank escorted her to the bar and she pulled him aside. I saw him glace over and then stare at Lee and me from across the room.

"What's that all about." Lee asked.

I leaned over to him and put my two fingers in front of his nose. He sniffed. "I smell pussy!"

"Yes. Yes, you do."

"What's been going on over there with you two," Lee asked. I used my thumb to motion over my shoulder to the floor in the corner of the wall. Lee glanced over and saw her panties. "Fuck, me," he said.

"From the smell you can tell where I've been. She has a sweet waxed pussy with lips that swing wide."

Lee had only one response, "Fuck me!"

"Lee," I said, "Frank and Missy are going to take us home in the hopes that you and I can satisfy this nymphomaniac. She's hot. I've been fingering her for like a half-hour and she's loving it."

Across the room, Frank was looking at Lee and me and still listening to Missy. He was nodding. Frank and Missy returned to the table. Frank spoke, "Hey guys, Missy and I have really enjoyed our time with you guys; why don't you come to our place and we'll have another drink there?"

Missy came over to me and whispered in my ear, "I'm expecting so much tonight. This is going to be fun!"

We cleared our checks and Lee decided to drive and follow them. I rode with Lee. We followed them to a fashionable housing development and pulled up in front of a huge home.

We were ushered into a grand living room. Frank took drink orders and started to play bartender. Missy announced that she was going to "slip into something more comfortable" and left the room.

Frank was delivering the last drink when Missy returned. She was totally naked. She was obviously looking for a show of approval. Lee and I clapped and whistled for her.

For a woman her age, she had a great body; still fit and trim. Her mound was waxed so she was smooth and inviting.

She came over to the couch and wiggled her ass to make room between Lee and me. Frank said that he wanted to get comfortable too and left returning soon with nothing on. Frank was fit for his age with a dick that was slightly less than six inches, but had amazing girth.

"So, should we also 'get comfortable'," Lee asked.

Missy replied, "No, I want to undress you." With that she rubbed both of our growing cocks. First with Lee and then me, she unzipped our pants, removed our belts and unbuttoned our waistband. She reached into Lee's pants and pulled out his cock and balls. Then she did the same to me.

She seemed satisfied with our cocks and balls. With a cock in each hand, she started to stroke us together. Drops of pre-cum appeared on both of our cocks and she used it to lube our cocks.

"Let's go to the bedroom, shall we?"

Lee and I grabbed our pants, now around our knees, and followed Missy and Frank to the bedroom. There we finished undressing and joined Frank and Missy on the bed. Missy straddled me and jerked my cock before sliding it into her mouth. My entire six-inch-plus cock easily slid into her mouth. I could feel that it had actually entered her throat. Most women would have gagged, but not Missy. She'd done this a lot before.

Missy was still sucking my cock. She paused, then moved up and lowered her pussy onto my face. My tongue went straight into her pussy hole and started to wiggle it to pleasure her. She uttered a groan of pleasure. I used my thumb on her clit and the groaning grew shriller. Her body grew rigid and I increased the speed that my thumb was massaging her clit. With that, her entire body started to jerk.

I withdrew my tongue and thumb to allow her to settle. She moved down and straddled my cock. She lowered herself a couple of times trying to let my cock into her pussy, and when it didn't line up, she reached down and inserted it. In one motion, she lowered herself onto me taking my entire cock up to my balls. She wiggled her pussy before starting to ride me.

Lee got up and moved over me sticking his cock out for Missy to suck. She opened wide and took it in. Lee stepped forward when she took it all down her throat at first stroke. Soon, Lee was moaning. "Suck me, bitch. Take it all. I want to shoot your mouth full of my cum."

Lee didn't cum before I asked Missy to get on all fours. She dropped Lee's cock and stood up allowing my cock to spring free.

Instead of getting on all fours on the bed, she kneeled beside the bed with her chest on the bed. I moved behind her and spread her pussy lips. Burying my face between her lips, I licked her clit. After riding me for so long, this sent her over the edge.

"You're making me cum, you bastard! Don't stop!"

I pulled back and aligned my cock with her pussy opening and thrusted myself into her. She screamed as I fucked her hard. Her cum continued as did her screams. I could feel my balls riding up to my shaft's base. My cum would not be long coming. I increased my pace. I was now fucking her hard and very fast. That was the winning combination. I exploded sending wave after wave of my cum into her pussy. Her muscles tighten gripping my cock keeping it and my spunk inside her.

Both of us were breathing hard. It took a couple of minutes for us to return to normal. At that point, she relaxed her muscles and released my cock. I slid out. Lee was standing beside me. I could see that his cock was rock hard and ready to go. He wasted no time. He slammed it inside her. He set a pace that seemed to work for him and her. She was responding well with grunts with each of his thrusts.

After several minutes, Lee slapped her ass and said, "Let's change this up. Hop on the bed and lay on your back. She complied. He crawled across the bed and between her legs. Grabbing her knees, he guided his cock back into her pussy without manual assistance. Releasing her knees, he leaned forward onto his hands. Missy rubbed his hairy chest and pulled him closer. Lee went chest-to-chest with her holding himself up on his elbows.

"Wrap your legs around me." She did as she was told. With each of his thrusts, she would squeeze her legs tight pushing him deeper into her. She started to scream. She was cuming again.

On the edge of the bed, Frank was stroking his stiff cock. He picked up the pace of his stroking when he saw Lee's ball-sack pull up bringing his balls into cum position. Frank knew that his time with Missy would be very soon.

Lee yelled out, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, me!"

When Missy relaxed, Lee's cock slid from her cunt.

"Missy, ready for a little Frank cock, baby?"

"Honey, I'm always randy for your cock!"

"Boys, use this time to recover. She's not finished with you!"

Frank rolled Missy over on her side and laying behind her slipped his cock into her cunt. Frank was really pumping her good. Apparently, age had nothing to do with performance. Missy was responding with more passionate sounds that defied description.

Frank knew Missy well and she was having an orgasm in no time. Frank kept fucking her until he came. As he started to cum, the head of his cock slipped from her pussy and she sprayed his cum all over her pussy lips and upper thighs. As the squirts diminished, he pushed back inside her for a few final strokes.

"Lee," she called out "I see you're hard again. Good. There was talk of your fucking standing up. Well, fella, I'm ready for that."

Lee pulled her to the edge of the bed. Laying on her back with her knees in the air, her pussy was right on the edge of the bed. Lee, with a fresh hard on, moved between her legs and slipped his cock into her waiting cunt. He leaned forward until they were chest-to-chest. She wrapped her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck. He put his elbows under her knees and gripped one of her cheeks with each hand and lifted her up. She didn't weight that much so it was easy to lift her. Lee started to lift her ass and then lowering it causing his cock to slip back into her pussy. Once he had everything right, he started to bounce her on his cock. From a standing still position, he started to move around the room with her impaled on his cock and her bouncing up and down. She was doing most of the work as she used her legs and bucked up and down on his cock.

Frank was watching the spectacle and called out to Missy, "Hold on! You look like you're riding one of those mechanical bulls!"

"I'm riding my bronco bull," she screamed. "My bull is fucking my pussy good! Let your bull balls cum in me!"

Lee moved to the bed and without letting her go, climbed onto the bed and laid her on her back. He never missed a stroke of his cock. He increased his pace and put more force into each push into her cunt. Soon, they were both cuming.

"Fuck! I've never met a woman more eager to please!" He slapped her ass and took back his cock.

She looked at me. "Come over here and tongue my ass. Get it ready for your cock!"

I moved between her legs and pushed her legs up high. Her little ass pucker was ready. I used the broad of my tongue to run along her crack and across her ass rose. I stuck my center finger into her cunt which was still filled with her juice and several loads of cum. Now, nicely lubed, I started my finger into her hole. She flinched and her sphincter tightened. I pushed harder and she relaxed the muscle. Soon her now lubed hole was taking my finger easily. I added my index finger to my center finger and slid them both into her. She was beginning to relax as my fingers moved in-and-out of her.

"Fuck my ass now."

"I don't think you're ready yet."

"You don't understand, I want it to hurt a bit when you force your cock into me."

I moved her to all fours and slipped my cock into her wet cunt for some lubricant. With the length of my cock now moist with cum, I positioned the head of my cock at her ass hole and slowly pushed. She let out a little cry so I pushed harder. She cried out again. So, this time, I gave my cock a really hard push and my cock jumped into her ass. Her groans told me that this was what she wanted. I started to thrust into her ass. It was really tight and held my cock in a vice-like grip. My cock was in asshole heaven.

Frank stood on one side and Lee the other as they stroked themselves. I could tell that Missy was in for a lot more butt fucking before the night was over.

Suddenly, I was on the verge and my balls exploded into torrents of cum. I squirted it deeply into her ass. I'd fucked my share of asses before, but this sixty-year-old woman was the best. I slapped her ass and withdrew for Lee.

Lee had no preliminary work to do to enter her. He slid his cock into her pussy hole and took on some cum for lube. Then, he pressed his cock into her butt. Both of them let out a gasp as Lee started to fuck her.

Frank seemed delighted when Lee lost control and came in Missy. As Lee moved out, Frank stepped up and inserted his cock into his wife's ass. He started pounding her hard and fast. It wasn't long before he cried out that he was going to cum. Moments later he started flooding her ass with his spunk. He took out his now semi-hard cock and dropped to the bed. Missy fell over on her side then rolled onto her back. She was exhausted. She was satisfied.

"You boys want to spend the night," Missy asked. "It took me a long time to find a guy that fucks as great as Frank. Now, I think I've found two more."

Lee and I explained that we had to work in the morning and that we needed some sleep, something we didn't think she had in mind if we stayed. I went to the bath and took a shower, when I came out drying myself, Lee took his turn.

Lee came out of the shower drying off with a towel. Missy was still laying on the bed naked. It was as if her nude body might urge someone to fuck her some more. Lee and I thanked them both for a great evening and climbed on the bed and gave Missy a kiss.

We agreed that Missy, at sixty-years-old, was one of the sexiest women we had ever fucked and maybe the best fuck we'd ever had.

bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers