Primal Reproduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny leaned forward, his head down, and jabbed into her, shoving each spurt of his come into her again and again, grunting to himself, his body tense then relaxing with each small thrust. Her body shook with his thrusts and with her own post-orgasm tremors, still writhing through her body. Liquid dripped from their bodies onto the lift mat.

"That's perfect," Dr. Cox said loudly to both his patient and the insemination volunteer. "Absolutely perfect." He grinned at no one but himself, looking at the two joined bodies, the cock still moving in slow thrusts, pushing the last of the precious semen into her.

Finally Johnny stopped and stood there panting, feeling the last bit of his semen trickle into her. He took a deep breath and looked up at Dr. Cox dreamily. Dr. Cox smiled back at him and held his hand up, telling him to hold still. He didn't want Johnny removing his cock and possibly allowing any semen to drip from her. Some semen loss was inevitable but there would be less as long as his cock was still inside of her.

"Are you ok ma'am?" Dr. Cox asked through the curtain.

"I'm fine," she panted. "Did I...."

"Yes, you ejaculated. I told you that might happen and that it would be optimal if it did. You thought you had once before. Remember what we discussed. It's not urination. It's female ejaculate, very similar to male ejaculate. You didn't hold it back and I'm very proud of you. Very proud." Dr. Cox smiled broadly, proud of his patient, proud of his insemination volunteer, proud of himself.

He looked down and saw Johnny's cock softening, starting to slip out of her. He looked at the other insemination volunteers, four of them were entirely hard and ready to go. He wanted a cock slightly larger than Johnny's but not the biggest yet. She would still be somewhat tight and tense, a slightly larger cock would help. He motioned toward Glen, another porn actor, physically larger than Johnny, with a cock that was nicely shaped, not curved as much as Johnny, more straight, but a bit thicker and longer. Glen nodded and stepped forward, his eyes wide and alert, hungry.

"The next subject will proceed," Dr. Cox said loudly. There was no response from the other room but he could feel the anticipation.

Dr. Cox tapped Johnny on the shoulder and Johnny quickly stepped back, holding his cock as it slipped from her, and he stepped to the side. Glen quickly stepped forward and inserted the tip of his erection into her, blocking the vaginal opening. Glen pushed the lift switch, lowering it just a bit, but still kept his knees slightly bent. He pushed into her until his head disappeared entirely inside of her and then sighed deeply, holding himself from thrusting into her. It wasn't time for that yet, not quite yet. He was more impatient than Johnny, not quite capable of being a first, but Dr. Cox saw he could be trained.

Dr. Cox slid his hand up and down her thigh, now moist from her own ejaculation, lubrication and sweat.

"You're doing fabulous, ma'am," he said. "We've just begun but I'm already very proud of you and your husband."

He touched Glen's shoulder and Glen started moving in and out of her, not as slowly as Johnny at first since she was more lubricated and loose, but he was being gentle while also maintaining her current arousal, trying to not overwhelm, but keeping her highly excited and open to him. Glen looked down and saw just a pelvis, hips, and a pair of legs, and the most important part, the pussy. That's all this woman was, just a pussy, just the important part, he thought to himself. He grinned and sunk his cock slowly into her making her gasp as the head of his dick touched her cervix and he pulled back, knowing it was too soon to stroke against that part of her, not yet, not yet.

Dr. Cox knew she was could be overwhelmed now emotionally, having just ejaculated, having been inseminated by a man she didn't know and now feeling a second man inside of her. He knew he should go into the patient room to see her. He touched Glen's shoulder who stopped, leaving his hard penis halfway inside of her.

He whispered into Glen's ear, "I'm going into the patient room. Do it as you know how to. Ejaculate as soon as you want to. Take your signs from the patient. You know how to do that. After you, pick Daryl if he's ready, Louis if he's not. If I'm not back after then, all of you use your own discretion. I'll give any needed commands."

Glen nodded, glad the doctor was leaving. The doctor just crept him out. Glen began sliding in and out of her at an even pace, not going all the way in. His hips still pressed against the patient's thighs and the sides of the leg rests. He hated when their legs were this close. He was physically larger than most of the other guys and preferred the woman's legs spread further, or even better to get rid of the leg rests and just put her legs on his shoulders. He couldn't do that now, but maybe on his second turn.

Dr. Cox slapped Glen on the shoulder and smiled as Glen was thrusting into her like he wanted. He looked over the rest of the men. Johnny was leaning against a back wall using a towel to dry off of his genitals and finely sculpted stomach. Dr. Cox gave the okay sign to the men, who nodded at him in ascent, and he left the room.

Dr. Cox loved the hallway between the two rooms that comprised the group insemination procedure rooms. Out in the hallways this was just a normal medical facility, all cool, hard hallways and over-bright clinical lighting, sterile and cold. But behind these doors incredible things were happening, clinical science far beyond what these bland hallways would suggest. His heels clicked on the hard tile floor as he approached the door to the patient room. He knocked and waited a polite number of seconds before entering the room.

"Hello, folks," he greeted Mr. and Mrs. Davis as he entered the room with a large, proud, reassuring grin.

Angela was laying back on the bed, her head on a pillow, one arm gripping the side of the mattress, the other hand inside her husband's shirt who was sitting next to her, having pulled a dining chair to the side of the bed, his shirt unbuttoned, his chest bare, her hand stroking his chest and stomach. George had one hand laying on her chest, probably fondling her breasts previously, his other hand on the side of the bed, as he leaned over her as if rising from a kiss.

Dr. Cox approached them in large proud strides. George started to rise, slightly embarrassed, but Dr. Cox motioned for him to stay seated.

"Please, don't mind me. I'm just here to check on the patient," Dr. Cox said.

He pulled another dining chair to the other side of the bed and sat down so he could look in her eyes. He laid his hand on her tense arm, her hand still gripping the mattress as her body moved with the thrusts of the man behind the wall. Dr. Cox stroked her arm comfortingly.

"You're doing remarkably well," he told her, grinning proudly.

She looked at him dreamily, smiling at him, her head rocking back and forth.

"Thank you, doctor," she said breathlessly and then pursed her lips.

Dr. Cox looked over at George. George was breathing heavily himself, obviously aroused by watching the procedure. There was no jealousy or anger, no negative emotions on his face at all. That's why it was so important for the couple to be close during the procedure, to be touching. Dr. Cox saw that George's shirt was unbuttoned to his waist and his pants were unbuttoned. Perhaps Angela's hands had roamed further south. Dr. Cox smiled to himself. This was their moment and they knew it and embraced it and embraced each other. They truly understood him. He couldn't be more proud.

Angela groaned loudly as her body was pushed forward further than before. Glen had just sunk himself into her deeply.

"Does it hurt at all?" Dr. Cox asked, searching her flushed face.

"No," she said, shaking her head, her eyelids flapping, "Not at all."

"Good," Dr. Cox said. "If it ever does, please say something. This is not a time to be coy."

He could hear Glen grunting now, moving faster, and Angela's body moved back and forth with his thrusts, her hips rose and fell, her stomach writhed, her breasts shook and rocked in circles. She grabbed George's hand and placed it on her breast. George glanced up at Dr. Cox, not sure how to react, but squeezed her breast hesitantly.

"Do as you please," Dr. Cox reassured him, giving him the eyes of a father that not only understood but wanted his son to have everything he wanted and more. "I'm just here as your doctor. Inhibitions don't belong in this room."

George nodded and then looked back down at his wife, not lovingly, but hungrily. He squeezed her breast hard and she cried out. George grabbed her hair with his other hand and pulled her head back and she opened her mouth and groaned. He bent down and kissed her deeply, pressing his mouth to hers.

Dr. Cox was almost surprised at the ferocity George was displaying. He had gone from being embarrassed to dropping pretension and taking his wife as he wanted. He had seen some of that in George, but not entirely. He should have studied the man more.

Angela was grunting into George's mouth, her neck stretched and lean, her chin pointed in the air as George's hand held her hair in his fist. He massaged her breast and pinched the nipple, causing her to squeal. Her body shook with the pounding from the other side of the wall as Glen increased his thrusting, pressing against her cervix with each thrust into her, not grinding into it, just pressing against it, bringing that delicious pressure, that need for release.

Dr. Cox slid his hand down Angela's arm and pulled her hand from the mattress and held it. She grabbed his hand tightly, seeming to try to pull him towards her, but he held himself back and held her hand in both of his hands, letting her hold onto him, but not allowing himself to move too much closer, his eyes watching her body jerking, grunts being pushed into George's mouth. Glen was making low grunting noises, pushing into her harder, sliding into her, trying to maintain some control, not wanting to jam into her, not this time, but sliding his length in and out of her, as deep as he dared, feeling her tightening around him, feeling her about to have yet another orgasm, knowing he had to hold on now, let her orgasm come before his.

"Let yourself go," Dr. Cox whispered to her, finding himself starting to lean towards her to kiss her long, strained neck, but pulling back, and just watching, as if every thrust into her was sending the tension through her rippling body to her taut neck.

Angela broke the kiss, her lower lip protruding and cried out, and her hips bucked as she pressed her legs down on the leg supports, lifting her buttocks and hips, crying out, and George squeezed her nipple between his fingers tightly, knowingly, and looked into her face as he pulled her hair. Her cries went silent, her mouth still opened, her face clenched, and Dr. Cox knew she was coming again, squirting onto Glen, probably a much stronger stream now, being her second orgasm, and Glen's penis being larger, restricting the spray, since he hadn't pulled from her from the way her body was still being pushed and pulled back and forth, her spray being forced out of the restricted hole in a tight forceful stream.

The thrusting sped up as Glen pushed himself towards his own orgasm, now shoving himself into her with less regard, the slap of his hips against her pelvis loudly audible in the patient room.

"Oh, god," Angela sighed as she got her breath again.

George slid his hand from her breast and under her chin, forcing her to look up at him as he looked down at her possessively. Angela's hips rose a bit as Dr. Cox figured Glen was lifting her in the air slightly, maybe his hands under her buttocks or wrapped around her thighs and she began being pulled behind the curtain a bit, pulled onto the thrusting cock again and again. Angela grunted hard with each thrust, then arched her back as Glen cried out and shoved deep inside her, spilling into her in a large burst, then shoving again and again, squirting deep inside her each time, rubbing against her cervix, his body instinctively trying to force his semen into her womb, send it deep into her.

Angela's body shook slower and less forcefully as Glen pushed into her again and again, his excitement ebbing with each increasingly smaller spurt inside of her. Angela relaxed back onto the bed and closed her eyes, her body twitching noticeably. George released her hair and chin, sitting back in his chair. Dr. Cox patted her hand and set it back on the mattress. George started stroking her chest and neck and stomach softly. Angela sighed contentedly then a slight gasp as Glen withdrew from her.

She tensed a bit as another erect penis was inserted into her. She was pushed forward a bit, then settled onto the bed again. Her body rocked back and forth softly as the next insemination volunteer began fucking her. Dr. Cox could easily hear the sloppy wet clinging sound of his penis sliding in and out of her. She was definitely so wet and open now that any of the men could slide into her easily and deeply.

George continued stroking her breasts and stomach, his hand gliding up and down her torso, trailing beads of sweat that had broken across her skin. He was looking at her not just as a man looking at his wife, but also as a man looking at a woman he wanted to fuck, a pure and simple emotion, and one Dr. Cox knew well and expected.

Dr. Cox stood up, patting Angela on the shoulder as he walked around the bed. He touched George on the shoulder to get his attention. George looked up, that hungry look still in his eyes, but forced back down as he focused on the doctor.

"Come with me over here for a minute, please, George," Dr. Cox said quietly and motioned to the living area of the room.

George nodded and looked back down at his wife. He stroked her torso once more, his eyes watching her breasts rolling as her body moved back and forth. Her eyes were closed and she was laying back limply, resting from the two strong orgasms, her body completely pliant to the hard penis moving in and out of her on the other side of the wall. George stood up, brushing her neck, and then followed Dr. Cox across the room.

Dr. Cox touched George's shoulder and leaned in a bit as of talking to a colleague. "You know George," he said. "If you want to take part in the group insemination you can. I know you declined during our pre-interviews, but as I told you then you can always change your mind about that."

Dr. Cox waited, letting it sink in. George looked at him, then down, then over at his wife, her body now moving more harshly but lazily.

"I understand the misgivings you had before now, but I think now that you're here, now that you see what we are doing here, now that I see just how close you are to your wife," Dr. Cox said, turning to Angela, then back to George, "and how close she is to you, I think it would be a shame if you didn't participate."

George looked at him and licked his lips, still unsure.

"I know you want to George," Dr. Cox said. "I understand what you're feeling." George looked up at him, his eyes not quite so shy now, that hunger Dr. Cox had seen earlier burning beneath. "Everything your feeling is exactly what this is all about. Right now you're feeling everything I've described about this process. That primal desire to take her, to use her, to spread your seed inside of her, to make her yours. That's all so natural. That's exactly what this procedure is about. You are what this procedure is about. Don't run from what you're feeling George." Dr. Cox reached out and touched George's shoulder, straightening his back, making him stand tall and proud. "Embrace it. Become it." Dr. Cox looked George in the eyes, seeing that fire take control, that need.

Angela started groaning and George looked over at her. Her body was moving back and forth, her head rocking with her chin pointing into the air and falling down. There was the slight sound of the smack of skin against wet skin as hips met pelvis. A man was grunting loudly. It was definitely Daryl. Dr. Cox could tell from the grunting. Daryl was one of the louder insemination volunteers, which Dr. Cox didn't mind, at least as long as he was no sooner than the third subject. At this point the grunting of the male could easily increase the arousal of both the patient and the other inseminations volunteers. Daryl was a former student of Dr. Cox when he taught reproductive biology before he opened his first clinic. Daryl had done some research with him but didn't have the aptitude for it and eventually ended up as a college professor teaching entry level biology. But he knew the procedure and was an avid and respectful insemination volunteer.

George was watching his wife on the bed, licking his lips repetitively. He turned back to Dr. Cox and said, "Okay," and nodded his head.

Dr. Cox smiled at him, a congratulatory grin. "Good," he said. "Let's tell your wife."

He led George over to the bed where Angela was gripping the sides of the bed, letting her body rock with the thrusting of the man behind the wall, groaning, her eyes still closed, tired, but Dr. Cox could tell she was getting highly aroused again, her nipples hard, her skin flushed, her tongue licking across her bottom lip.

Dr. Cox lightly touched her shoulder and she opened her eyes, looking up at him. He smiled down at her.

"Your husband has decided to take part in the group insemination," he said and then added, "If that's alright with you."

She looked to her other side when George approached. He looked down at her and said, "Yes, I'd like to be a part of this, honey." Dr. Cox knew he meant to say that he wanted to fuck her, wanted to show his sperm was stronger than that of the other men, but the loving phrases are what partners use with each other.

"I've love that," she said and then gasped as her body was shoved forward.

She raised her arms and George lowered himself down to hold her. They held each other tightly, starting as a loving hug, but soon she was clinging to him and crying out as Daryl began thrusting into her hard, jabbing himself into her. She writhed in George's arms as he held onto her, his hands coming up her back to pull her hair again and he kissed her neck deeply, sucking at the skin as her body was shoved back and forth. Daryl's knees banged against the wall. George pressed his wife back down to the bed, still clinging to each other, now biting at her neck, as Daryl seemed to growl form behind the wall and Angela squealed into George's ear, her body shoved roughly as Daryl came inside of her. His knees banged against the wall again and again, her body shoved harder and harder as he shoved into her, spurting into her.

George released her and she let go reluctantly, her body being shaken and Daryl groaning behind the wall, spilling himself into her. George looked at Dr. Cox and nodded. Dr. Cox motioned for George to follow him and they left the room. Dr. Cox closed the door behind them and then stopped George in the hallway.

"I'm glad you've made this decision," Dr. Cox said. "There are just a few things you should know first."

"Yes, doctor," George said, irritated they were stopping to talk instead of going straight to the insemination room.

"At the moment you and the insemination volunteers have complete anonymity. But once you go in that room you will see them and they will see you. I will tell no one to use their real names and will not use yours, and ask you to not use your wife's name, but still sometimes people slip. So by going in there you risk the anonymity you have by staying in the patient room."

"I understand, doctor," George said.

"Also, what you see in here could come as a shock. There are ten nude men in there. All of whom have or will inseminate your wife. There will be some anger with that. That's natural and expected. In fact I'm counting on it. They will be feeling some of the same things, except to them your wife is just what they see in that room. She's not even a complete woman, just a womb to be impregnated." Dr. Cox hesitated and then added. "She's just a pussy to be fucked."

123456...8