Princess

Story Info
Problems with a biting dog.
2.4k words
4.26
79.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

Dianne is the girl who lives next door. She's a real little princess. One of the lucky ones, who never seems to have a problem. She'd skated easily through her school years, popular with everyone. She'd left school, graduating just after she turned eighteen, but didn't need to work as her father was quite wealthy and willing to support her. That's not to say she was lazy. She did charity work, and I respected her for that. She was quite willing to do her bit.

I still have to admit that she got up my nose a bit with her general attitude. She was, without realising it, arrogant and condescending, expecting things to work the way she wanted them to simply because she wanted them to. She didn't take to discipline very well, and tended to breathe fire when she ran into me as I pulled her into line a couple of times. Nothing major, but she had definitely been pushing the limits a time or two, and it never hurt a person to be reminded that there were limits that it was unwise to cross.

The day was coming when she was going to have a bit of a setback, and she knew it. Princess, her dog, was now quite old and not long for this world. Dianne knew it and was making matters worse for herself by spoiling the dog outrageously. Dogs need discipline, too, you know, or they forget their manners.

This particular morning I was heading around to have a few words with the princess about Princess. I'd been minding my own business, doing a little bit of gardening, when Princess came wandering into my front yard. The rotten little rodent then took a dump in the middle of the lawn. Not really a problem as I'd just flick it into the garden and cover it up and the plants would have a touch more fertiliser.

However, adding injury to insult, Princess then staggered over to where I stood, watching her. I thought she was coming over for a pat, but no. When she reached me she gave a little growl and then sank her teeth into my ankle. It's a testament to my self-control that I didn't drop-kick the little mongrel back over the fence where it belonged.

What I did do was scoop up said mongrel and headed off to have a word with her owner.

I knocked on the door and Dianne answered.

"What do you want?" she asked, all haughty pride. "And what are you doing with Princess, you brute? Give her to me."

Big difference between the first proud query and the second excited shriek.

"Perhaps," I said, passing the mutt over to her, "you should be asking what is your dog doing to me? It was running loose and it also bit me. The first offence can get you a pretty solid fine. The biting part is grounds for having the dog put down if I wanted to get nasty about it."

"You wouldn't dare," she said, barely breathing the words.

I gave her a nasty smile.

"If you don't start taking better care of the mutt I won't need to," I told her. "She'll bite some cute little kid and the cops will come and shoot her. Is that what you want? To have the responsibility taken away from you? She's good for a few months yet, you know?"

Dianne looked absolutely livid. I have to admit she really cared for her dog. She turned and stalked into the house, ignoring me as I followed her. She walked straight through the house and into the backyard, where she set Princess down.

"That won't really help with the side gates open," I observed, watching Princess trotting happily towards them.

Dianne said a rude word and raced past the dog to close the gates. I took the opportunity to stroll around the yard, looking to see if there were any other exits the dog might use. It seemed pretty good to me.

I returned to where Dianne was standing, watching me, giving me the evil eye.

"The yard seems secure," I told her, "as long as you can remember to keep the gates closed. Or maybe put a long leash on the mutt. What are you going to do about the savage bite that mutt inflicted on me?"

I lifted my trousers to show the teeth marks and a couple of spots of blood.

"Hope it gets infected and makes your foot drop off?" suggested Dianne. "You were probably teasing her and she bit you in self-defence."

It was the sort of reply I expected.

"You know, it seems to me that both you and the dog need a bit of discipline," I observed. The way I look at it, seeing as how I'm the victim of your poor discipline, I should have the right to educate one of you. Seeing as you're the senior bitch, I'll deal with you."

There was a very handy park-bench right next to where we were standing. I sat down, caught Dianne by the arm and jerked her over my knee. I was lucky, as she was wearing a short sundress. I flicked the dress out of the way, holding her firmly in place with one hand on her back, while the other ran lightly over her bottom.

"Maybe a good spanking will help you learn some manners," I said quietly, and calmly pulled her panties down.

"I can't believe you did that," she said softly. "And you're bluffing. You wouldn't dare spank me. I'd have you arrested."

"I doubt it," I pointed out. "I'd have to explain about how I was upset because your dog attacked me. You wouldn't want that."

She didn't say anything, but I felt her bottom tense up.

"However," I continued, "I have no intention of spanking you until you give me permission."

"What?" came the rather stunned reply, and I repeated myself.

"You expect me to give you permission to spank me?"

"You got it," I said, casually stroking her bottom.

"There's no way," Dianne half shrieked at me, "and take your hand off my bottom."

"I can wait," I admitted, moving my hand as requested. Mind you, I'm not sure she intended me to move it where I did. I could practically see the shock on her face as my hand slipped between her legs and started massaging her pussy.

Her legs twitched as though she was going to clamp them together, but she must have realised that doing so would just lock my hand tight against her mound, so they relaxed again.

"What are you doing?" she asked me, her voice sounding totally disbelieving, a sort of 'this isn't happening' voice.

"Just filling in time while you make up your mind that you really do need a nice spanking," I said. "Don't mind me. Just consider your transgressions and let me know when you're ready."

"No way," I was brusquely informed. "Now let me up."

"No way," I returned, lightly dragging my fingernails along her labia, theoretically sending little shivers into her loins. The way she squirmed I'd have to say that theory was correct, so I repeated the action.

"Have you decided what you're going to do once Princess dies?" I asked, slipping a finger between her lips and probing gently inside her.

"Stop that. No I haven't. I don't want to think about it. Why are you doing this?"

"I told you. Filling in time before the spanking. You should start planning ahead. Princess doesn't really have all that much longer."

"Well, I'm not thinking about it. And just stop that. You're not going to spank me so you might as well just give the whole idea up."

I casually pushed her sundress higher, revealing her bra. A quick flick and it was undone.

"What you really need to do," I told her, while my hand closed over her breast, "is to get a puppy right now. You can train it with Princess helping you. That will also remind Princess of her own training."

"Just stop it," she gasped.

"Stop which?" I asked. "This?" squeezing her breast, "This?" lightly scratching along her labia again, "or reminding you that Princess is getting old and you need to consider her. Having a puppy to help train will probably help Princess."

"All of it," came the wailing cry. "Just stop."

"Ah, you're ready for your spanking?"

"No! Just stop and go away."

"Did you know that the Andrews have a new litter? Their bitch is a direct descendant of Princess. I'll bet the puppies look like she used to. You should go and have a look at them."

Dianne was squirming rather desperately now. Her nipples were erect and I could feel her shudder slightly as I roughly dragged my palm across them while kneading her breasts. Her inner lips had flowered nicely, pushing out from between her outer labia, shining pink and moist in the sun.

"Anyway, I can't wait around here forever. If you're not going to agree to a spanking I guess I'll have to fall back on plan B."

Saying this, I swung Dianne back to her feet, rising to mine at the same time. I turned her to face the bench, pressing against her back to encourage her to bend over. It didn't take much encouragement, either.

"What are you doing?" she asked turning her head to look at me.

What I was doing when she turned to look was more of an undoing - my zip. Her eyes went wide as I brought my erection into play. Her eyes focused on it, she swallowed and looked elsewhere. Anywhere was preferable to looking at what I was offering.

"You wouldn't?" she said, trying to make a statement but ending up with a question.

"If you're not agreeing to being spanked there's not much else I can do," I pointed out, rubbing the head of my cock against her damp lips, teasing them and encouraging them to pout a little more.

I pressed my cock firmly against her, feeling her lips starting to ease apart and wrap around me.

"Spanking?" I asked, and she shook her head.

She can't say I didn't offer. I pressed a little harder, hearing her gasp and feeling her lips yield right of way. Just like that the head of my cock popped between her lips and they closed lovingly over it.

Hands sliding forward and up until I had her breasts nicely cupped, and then I continued pressing slowly into her. Every little advance was met by a small startled squeak, sounding as though she still didn't believe this was really happening. I'm pretty sure that I'd have noticed if she was a virgin, so I was a trifle surprised at her apparent surprise.

My surprise didn't stop me, of course, or even noticeably slow me down. I just pressed steadily in, sinking in nice and deep. When I pushed home that last inch and felt my groin bumping hard against her I relaxed a little.

"You can consider this a pussy spanking," I whispered quietly in her ear.

With that I set out to deliver. I pulled back and drove back in again, nicely and firmly. Dianne made an "ahh," sound as I drove in, but that was all the reaction I got. A few more firm thrusts and the "ahhs" had a higher pitch and Dianne was pressing back firmly to meet me.

After that things went along quite nicely. Dianne was moving with me, giving little groans of satisfaction as I took her. She was, I noticed, actively rubbing her breasts against my hands, enjoying that contact as well as the loving I was giving her.

I drove in repeatedly, doing my best to bring her pleasure while enjoying my own pleasure immensely. She was tight, hot, and wet, eager and responsive, reacting favourably to every thrust I made, and I made a lot of them. I pounded her good and hard, my excitement rising with every stroke, fairly sure that hers was also building nicely.

After a while little sounds of appreciation were bubbling from Dianne, along with pleas for me to go harder and do it. So I did, driving harder, doing it to the best of my ability. Then I was gasping, ready to climax, but not sure if she was. Then my balls said the hell with it, here we come, ready or not, and I let loose.

Dianne jammed a hand into her mouth and let out a muffled shriek, and then she was clutching onto me, shuddering and shaking with the force of her climax. Excellent timing, I thought, patting myself on the back. OK, so maybe it was by chance. I didn't have to tell her that.

I disengaged. Dianne remained leaning over the bench, gasping and shuddering slightly with aftershocks. I politely did up her bra, pulled up her panties and tidied up her dress. Then I waited until she gathered her wits about her.

When she finally seemed to have her act together I raised the question of Princess again.

"You will make sure she doesn't get out, won't you?" I said, and Dianne nodded.

That's when the back door opened and her father stuck his head out.

He nodded to me, raising an eyebrow inquisitively at Dianne.

"Ah, Princess got out and Simon brought her back," Dianne explained. "Um, he says that the Archers have a litter of puppies, descendants of Princess. Could we have a look at them? Maybe get one to replace Princess when she goes. Princess could help me train the new puppy."

"Ah, we'll have to consider that," her father said. "It's not something that should be decided on the spur of the moment."

He vanished back inside the house, leaving me to thoughtfully consider the closed door.

"You didn't mention that your father was home," I observed.

"And my mother," came the demure reply. "You never asked."

She had a point. I idly wondered if her father had a shotgun.

"Well, I'm heading home to attend to my wounds," I said. "Even if you don't get a new puppy, take care of Princess. She's too old to dodge traffic if she gets out."

I let myself out the side gate, closing it firmly behind me. I could feel Dianne's eyes on me all the way down the drive, and I just knew she was laughing at me.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers