Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully said, "In the weeks you've been gone, I have missed you a lot, but I've also fallen in love with Carrie."

Carrie affirmed, "But you could love both of us at the same time." This wasn't a question; it was a statement.

"Errr, maybe. I'm not sure how that would work." Carrie had led me to dangerous ground again.

Marjorie turned to me and said in the same tone, "Would you be willing to try?" In the dim living room light I could see her eyes all glassy with tears that didn't fall. She bit her lower lip, a move that I always found captivating and engaging.

My head swiveled back and forth between Carrie and Marjorie. I didn't know how to respond. I didn't want either woman angry with me, feeling slighted, or feeling I didn't care about them.

Carrie said, "Jim, there's not a wrong answer here. I liked Marjorie instantly, and I don't feel she's a threat to what you and I have established and are growing. Regardless of how you answer, I'm staying in this relationship for the long term." She squeezed my arm to her nearest breast.

Marjorie looked shamefaced and almost begged, "I made a couple of really bad decisions. I was acting like a junior high school kid when I decided to go off with Matt. I know I also said a few awful things too. I'll spend a long time trying to make you forget all that, if you'll let me try - and I do want to try."

A tear finally rolled down Marjorie's face streaking her makeup. "I wish we were together again, and I don't mind sharing you with Carrie in the least." She briefly sobbed, "I just want you close again. I love you."

I stammered, "You're both serious?"

Carrie said, "While you've been out in the daytime working, I started studying about all sorts of relationships. I stumbled on something called polyamory - loving multiple people. I'm enthralled by the concept, and as I read about it I thought of all the nice things you wrote in your journal about Marjorie. I didn't even know her, but I could see that she must have been special for you and you to her. I learned about both of you."

"But I thought we were a couple."...

"We still are; it's just that Marjorie can be there with us."

"Living together?"

Both women nodded.

"You had this whole conversation while I changed clothes and washed up?" I realized that they couldn't possibly have covered this much turf in the few minutes I was gone from the room.

Carrie looked embarrassed and said in a low voice, "Not entirely."

"WHAT?"

"I talked to her a few times before we met today, only she didn't know who I really was until today. I just told her I was becoming your new girlfriend, but that I was exploring possibilities that could make you happier."

I turned to Marjorie; "Is this right?"

She nodded, "Yes. She and I had several very long phone conversations over the past three days - hours and hours worth. We both confessed a lot of things to each other, and we both got under each other's skin a lot too - in a nice way."

I turned to Carrie, "Then, you know that I had a very physical relationship with Marjorie." I turned to Marjorie, "And that now I have one with Carrie. What would happen to those?"

"They'd continue. Ours would start up again, if you were willing," Marjorie said with a buoyant tone. I could tell she was pussyfooting and trying to please me. I was a sucker for pussyfooting women who wanted to please me too.

"And so I'd make love to one of you in the bedroom while the other sat out here watching television?"

Carrie said, "I think we were hoping the two of us could be abed with you at the same time - making love together." She blushed. "I have a confession to make. When I got the idea of maybe having Marjorie with us, I watched some more lesbian porn on your computer. I got very turned on by it. I think it has possibilities for when we've worn you out. I think without the two of us having a loving physical relationship the idea of the three of us together might not work, but we'll try it."

"Are you playing with me? Having two gorgeous women in bed at the same time is every guy's wildest dream. I admit it sounds like a state of nirvana. I would love that, but not at the expense of either of you feeling jealous about the other or about how I spend my time with each of you."

Marjorie said, "We think we can work through that. Jealousy is a learned emotion. The opposite is something called compersion, and that's where I would feel good about Carrie getting your attention. I feel that way about you and her; I want you both to be happy."

Carrie jumped in, "And I feel that you and Marjorie getting together and making love again would be so fine. I just hope I get to watch because it'd be so hot. The thought is loving and arousing. You know you both still love each other. Maybe sometimes the three of us could all play together."

I turned to Carrie, "And the idea of making love to another woman just happened to be one of our fantasy topics, and the subject of some of our discussions the past week?"

"Well, that too, but I really want to try this. I'm committed to making this work, and so is Marjorie."

Marjorie nodded enthusiastically.

I shook my head and actually pinched my leg to be sure I was awake and not dreaming. I had a sudden worry that the whole episode with Princess Caroline was a dream I'd conjured up in one of my lurid midnight fantasies. Nothing changed.

I said, "I think we should go slow with all this. I don't want anybody emotionally hurt because this doesn't play out the way we thought it would."

The two women nodded in agreement. They each leaned in and got a warm kiss on the lips from me.

To my surprise Carrie leaned across me, as did Marjorie, and the two of them kissed one another in a kiss that they held for a long time.

Carrie whispered as she pulled away, "Oh, yes, this is going to work."

To be continued