Prisoner of the Tookees Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The larger man glared at him and then the women before saying gruffly, "Come with us!"

Mousey pointed at the chains locking them to the floor and said, "How?"

The large guard glowered at the smaller guard and he hurried over and placed a cylindrical object against the fetters on Mousey's leg. The band of iron immediately opened. He quickly repeated his actions with each of the other girls.

"Come with us," the larger guard repeated loudly. The eight naked women fell in line behind him. The smaller guard and the Mufah followed behind them. They walked through a series of small corridors until they came to a large, domed chamber. The floor was a glossy black substance that looked almost like glass but was more likely a highly-polished stone of some sort. Etched deeply into the stone was an eight-pointed star with lines that ran from each point of the star to the middle. Where the lines met in the middle of the star a round cylinder that seemed to be made of the same material as the floor rose up at least thirty meters into the air, almost to the top of the dome. It was also highly polished and came to a blunt point at the top like a pencil that needed sharpening. It looked like there was something carved into the blunt point, but from the floor it wasn't possible to see what it was. Just below where the stone pillar began to taper there were eight, wide bands etched into the polished stone. The lines from the points of the star each went up the column and terminated at the lowest of the wide bands. Much finer lines connected the bands together and then went on up the taper to the very tip.

"Get on the receivers," the Mufah ordered in a very weak voice. When no one moved, he added, "... please," and gestured toward eight, large, oblong rectangles of stone which were positioned so that they were touching each of the points of the star. Mousey recognized the rectangles as the strange tables from before.

Only the top surface of the stone was polished. The rest was left rough. Along each of the sides of the stone block, a number of steel or iron eyebolts had been embedded. They looked old and rusted, but as Mousey had seen with the leg irons, looks can be deceiving.

"Face up or face down?" Kalina asked hesitantly.

"Just get up there!" the guard yelled. Then he added in a more normal tone... for him. "We'll put you where we want you."

The eight naked girls clambered up onto the top of the stones. Some sat on the edge of the stone. Some stood. Mousey lay on her back. Perhaps it was the way she was lying on the cold stone, but she couldn't help but feel that she had just climbed onto a sacrificial altar... and she was the intended sacrifice.

The room was suddenly filled with voices as a huge crowd of Tookees filed in and stood in a large circle around the eight altars... or as the Mufah had called them, receivers. Mousey was surprised to see female Tookees in the crowd. She had never seen a female Tookee before. The females were all naked. Their bodies looked much more standard. Several of them looked pregnant. She grimaced as she thought about what life might be like for her if she were kept as a captive of the Tookees.

A loud, firm, male voice boomed out. "Fellow Tookees," he began. He pronounced it "Too Kays." He looked around the room silently and then resumed, "Fellow Tookees, as all of you may be aware, we have had an ejection failure. Tookee Mops One did not open to release the offering. If we cannot release the gift soon, it will spoil. That could create problems for our trade envoys when they go out to sell the dust. So we must repeat the trigger process before the receptors grow cold."

He looked around again and said, "Child bearers! Heat up the receptors!"

Mousey was confused by his words and became even more confused when six of the women came over to her altar and pushed her flat onto her stomach on the cold stone. Two of them began massaging an oil of some sort into her arms and shoulders while another two concentrated on her buttocks and upper legs. The final two stood aside for a while and then began carefully rubbing her feet with the same oil. It felt wonderful, but Mousey could not help saying aloud, "What is going on?"

"We are heating you up so you will be a better trigger," one of the women said.

Mousey had no idea what that meant, and decided not to ask further questions. Instead, since she couldn't do anything about it anyway, she began to relax and enjoy the wonderful massage. A few minutes later, when more warm oil was poured across her back and gently rubbed into her skin, she found herself sighing contentedly. Shortly thereafter she started to moan softly.

One of the women said, "Flip," and she rolled with their hands as they turned her over so she was face up. The oil had dripped down onto the stone so it was very slick. It had also transferred to her body in the front so the women's hands slid easily up and down her entire body.

After a few more minutes, she felt her body being slid further down on the stone so that her hips were at the edge of the table surface. Someone spread her legs slightly and used a soft rope to tie her ankles to two of the iron eyebolts on the side of the stone. The two women who had been concentrating on her feet now began running their hands up and down the entire length of her legs. The two women who had been working on her abdomen, bent in and began suckling on her tits. Another knelt between her legs and began nuzzling into her crotch.

Mousey was now moaning loudly and even shouting out conflicting cries of "Yes! Yes!" and "No more! No more!"

The sixth woman leaned in and asked softly, "Would you like to taste me as Leda is tasting you?"

Mousey didn't know why she said it, but she answered, "Yes, please! Please let me taste you!"

The woman pulled herself up onto the stone table and knelt facing Mousey's feet, with Mousey's arms over the back of her shins near the knee, and her ass directly above Mousey's mouth. As she lowered herself down, Mousey wrapped her arms around the woman's thighs and pulled the woman's cunt tight into her mouth.

It was not the first time that Mousey had eaten another woman. But it was the first time that she thought a woman was spicy. The woman's fluids had a strange taste to them and burned slightly in Mousey's mouth. Despite that, both she and the woman riding her face started moving rapidly toward orgasm.

Perhaps it was the burn of the sixth woman's loves juices. Or maybe it was the two women suckling her tits. Maybe it was the two women massaging her legs. It might have been the excellent tongue work of the woman lapping at her love bud. But most likely it was a combination of all of that. In any case, Mousey soon found herself thrashing on the stone table yelling and screaming as she experienced one of the greatest orgasms of her life.

The two women working on her adjusted the ropes so her legs were wide apart and her feet were now tight against the rough sides of the stone. This left her body bowed in an arch with her cunt wide open. The two who were suckling her tits stood and walked away. The one eating her pussy also stood. As she stood up, she said loudly, "The trigger is ready."

The woman sitting on Mousey's face tried to rise, but Mousey held her tight to her face. "If you insist," the woman said softly as she settled back down, "but no biting."

Mousey couldn't see the line of men now standing between her legs. So she was unprepared and had to force herself not to bite as the first man rammed his huge prick into her well-prepared cunt. She could feel his hands on her hips as he pounded into her. Each driving thrust from him was matched by a driving thrust of her tongue into the woman above her face. Soon the spicy juice of the female Tookee flowing onto Mousey's face was matched by the eruptive fire of the male Tookee spurting into her cunt.

This time, despite the volcano within her, Mousey didn't pass out. The fire increased when the second Tookee began pumping and got even hotter when he erupted inside her. With each Tookee, the fire became more intense. Mousey wasn't sure how many Tookees fucked her. She knew there were at least five, and the heat in her cunt increased with each of them. She lost consciousness after that. As she faded into blackness, she very carefully closed her teeth on the female Tookee's clit. It wasn't a bite, but it was enough that both Mousey and the female Tookee succumbed together to the effects of overwhelming passion.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END PART ONE OF THREE

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12