Private Class Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And besides, youlikeit!" Theyknew, they justknew.

"What you're gonna do is suck off Slick here. Then we're gonna let you go. Do it good and we'll let ya go."

Priscilla figured this was her way out. She sucked Slick's big black cock with all the skill she had. She licked the length of the shaft, she sucked his balls, she sucked around the head as her tongue flicked lightly and gently on the underside, driving Slick wild - - and when she felt his rod harden like steel she rammed her middle finger up his asshole, while jerking off his cock into her mouth, her mouth which was sucking like a Hoover Deluxe. Then she gobbled, yes gobbled, his cum like it was the finest brandy, and she couldn't get enough.

Slick's legs nearly buckled as she sucked him, and he fell back onto a chair.

"OK, Miss Temple, we're gonna let you go." Priscilla thought, "Whew." "But you need to meet us tomorrow night, at eight, at our clubhouse."

"Whaaat? Whaaat? I'm not meeting you anywhere."

Horse slowly waved the DVD in front of the startled woman's face, "Your choice Miss Temple. Meet us or suffer the consequences. And by the way, be wearing this when you show up."

Priscilla looked at the round stubby strangely shaped rubber object, "Where it? I don't even know what it is!"

"C'mon Miss Temple. The way you suck, and the way your pussy gobbled up my hand you gonna tell me you never seen a buttplug? I don't believe it."

"It's true, whaddya mean I have to 'wear it'? How do you wear it?"

"This is the deal - ya see that shape? Well you shove it up your ass, and the shape'll help it stay there. Then you put on your clothes and come over and meet us."

"I don't believe it. You think I'm going to shove this big fat thing up my ass? Never! Then walk around with it up there? That's ridiculous – never."

"OK, Miss Temple, your choice," as he waved the DVD in her face one more time.

And so ends Priscilla Temple's first encounter with Horse and his friends . . . but then there's tomorrow . . .

12