Private Class Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please let me up, I've got to go to the bathroom," she pleaded. Horse released her. When she got back Horse pointed to the leather chair again.

"No no," she pleaded.

"Am I gonna hafta teach you another buttplug lesson?" She hung her head as she slumped in the chair.

"Get your arms up and stick out those tits!" and he savagely twisted her nipple, "and thank me for the slut lesson I'm givin' you here today." By now her resolve was gone, and she obediently thanked him as he strapped her back in, spread her legs and arms further than before, and tilted the chair back at a 45 degree angle. Then he straddled her face.

From her perspective all she could see was his crotch. Contrary to the popular style, he was wearing tight jeans, and she could see his sac bulging between his legs, and the curvature of his cock going toward the leg of his pants. "Lick my balls and maybe I'll take it out and let you have a taste."

As she buried her head in his crotch she could smell his manhood. She breathed it in and savored it like the sweet aroma of spring - - nothing smelled quite as good as a man's crotch. "Getchyour tongue out," as he savagely twisted her nipple, "and stick out those tits!" as he twisted the other nipple.

She started licking and gently biting his mansac through the jeans. "More tongue!' as he twisted her nipple so hard she winced, "and let me hear you down there." She started moaning as she licked. She started wanting a real taste of his manhood, not just his jeans.

She felt him shift, and heard his zipper, and as he backed away and wiggled down his jeans she found herself face to face with the most enormous cock she had ever seen. Horse was a pretty tall guy, and his manmeat hung down at least half the distance between his thigh and his knee, and it was flaccid. Flaccid, and it must have measured twelve inches, and it was as fat around as her little brothers' Little League bat, too fat for her hand to reach all the way around, maybe eight inches in circumference. Her jaw dropped open, it was bigger even than her really big dildos. "Omigosh, omigosh . . . .what are you going to do with that?"

"Baby, now you know why they call me Horse. And it's not what I'm going to do, it's what you're going to do. And you can start with your mouth . . . right now, get me hard Teach. Lick my dick, lick my balls, suck my cock . . . just get me hard."

She started licking the underside. "Omigosh," she thought, "I never knew a cock could be this big. It could never fit in a woman, not any woman. Oh shit, not me." Thoughts were racing though her head as she licked her way toward the monster head. And in the background she could hear Horse, a running monologue, part to himself but half out loud so she could hear.

"Yeah Teach, when I saw you stick your hand up your cunt I had a feeling. A feeling that I had finally found the woman I need. The woman who could take my cock. You don't know what it's like, I've never been able to get my cock into any of these women. That's it baby, suck on the head, suck on the head."

Her lips were stretched to the max as she invited his dickhead into her mouth. Silky smooth like velvet, a little salty tasting, and as big as a small apple. It filled her mouth as much as the ballgag had.

"Yeah Teach, I knew when you were jumpin' up and down on my fist yesterday that you were the one that my dick's been waitin' for."

"Oh no," she thought "this thing is getting even bigger and harder!" as it grew from it's footlong flaccid state to maybe 15" long and at least 9" around. "Nobody could ever take this!"

"Yeah baby, I'm gonna bury my cock in your pussy, the whole thing. And before it's over you're gonna beg for it. You may not think so now, but I'm gonna bury it in your ass too. And maybe we'll see if you can deepthroat me, heh heh heh!"

"NO NO!" she wanted to scream, but she was too enraptured with the giant cock, the black manmonster that had her under its' spell, as she kept licking, sucking, worshipping at Horse's Temple Of The Black Horsecock. "Omigosh, he's gonna split me open . . . . ."

12