Private Detective: Tina Boyde

Story Info
Blackmail schemes, a wealthy socialite, and a bdsm club.
7.9k words
4.57
63k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,026 Followers

Part 1 of 3: The Blackmail Plot

The office was half empty. Boxes were still laying around, waiting to be unpacked.

Tina opened the door and a potential client entered the room. It was a surprisingly attractive woman in her late 20's who was dressed with style. Tina could tell that the woman had money, and lots of it. The potential client didn't look like someone who needed a private investigator.

"Did you have trouble finding this place?" Tina asked.

"I used my phone app," Astrid replied.

"Of course. Please, have a seat."

Tina sat down behind her desk in the small office, and Astrid sat down in the guest seat, wasting no time and getting right to business.

"I have a job offer for you. I've done some research and I've heard you're good at this sort of thing."

Tina smiled, "You'd be my first client. This is a new business of mine, as you can see. Things aren't exactly settled in around here."

"It's your detective experience I want. I've heard about your reputation from my cousin who works in the DA's office. Why did you leave your old job, anyway? You must have been making good money."

"I spent a year in the homicide division. I'll leave it at that."

"You must have seen some ugly things," Astrid said. "This city can be a very nasty place sometimes."

Tina nodded. "You're right."

"Do you know who I am?"

"Should I?"

"My father was the biggest real estate developer in the state. He passed away a few months ago."

"I'm very sorry to hear that."

"Don't be," Astrid replied, coldly raising her eyebrow. "He left most of his assets to me. I inherited a big fortune."

Tina leaned back in her chair. She realized that Astrid was trouble. She realized that Astrid was someone who cared more about social status and wealth than anything else. Those kinds of people tend to be ruthless in their own unassuming way.

"It sounds like everything is going well for you. What brings you to my little office?"

Astrid paused for a moment. "Can you promise me that none of this will ever leave this room."

"Everything you say to me will be confidential. A big part of my job is discretion."

"What are your specialties?" Astrid replied. "What are you good at?"

"I have more experience using high-tech surveillance equipment than any other private investigator in the city. I can assure you of that. I'm also experienced in shadowing people. In other words, I can get you the information you want, and I won't get caught."

"What about undercover stuff? Are you still up for that?"

Tina nodded, not liking where the conversation was headed. "If the price is right, I can go undercover. It's got to be something legal though."

"I want to hire you. I like your background and I'd rather deal with a woman."

"Understood. What's the job?" Tina asked.

Astrid took a deep breath. "I'm being blackmailed."

There was tension in the air. Tina knew the client was in trouble, but she didn't know how much. There was a hint of fear in Astrid's eyes. Tina could sense when people were scared based on her years in law enforcement.

"Do you know the person who's doing it?" Tina asked. "Or is that something you want me to uncover?"

"I know the person. Intimately."

"Then why don't you go to the police? They'll conduct a proper investigation and this person will be sent to prison."

"I wish it was that easy," Astrid said, before turning away for a moment. "Look, this guy has information on me and he's threatening to make it public. My reputation would be totally ruined."

"What kind of information are we talking about?"

"I'd rather not say."

"It's important that you tell me. All of this will remain confidential."

Astrid rolled her eyes. "I've done some escorting work. Not the trashy kind, like on a street corner. But the high-end kind. I've done it for rich clients. Don't tell me you've never had the same fantasy?"

"I can't say that I have," Tina replied, trying not to judge. "So who's the person blackmailing you? I'm assuming it's a client who discovered your big inheritance."

Astrid paused and searched for courage. "His name is Redmond. He runs a private club which caters to certain needs that powerful people have."

"Needs, such as?"

"Do you enjoy good sex, Ms. Boyde?"

"Just answer the question."

"It's a bondage club," Astrid replied. "Redmond has the most beautiful women working there. They specialize in domination, or submission, or whatever people need to get-off. Anyway, I used to go there a lot and Redmond offered me a job. It was fun until Redmond found out about my rich father."

"And your inheritance too."

Astrid nodded. "He saw my picture in the local news, that I had inherited a small fortune. He started making innuendos about how awful it would be if everyone knew my secret. I laughed at first. Then he began making threats. I stopped going to his club. That's when he sent me a package in the mail. It was a video of me having sex at someone's home. Some asshole had recorded me."

"This happens more often than you think," Tina replied. "I've dealt with a few of these cases as a vice detective. Trust me, you're better off going to the cops. Most often, the perpetrator gets arrested, and the information is never released."

"You don't understand. If I go to the police, then his thugs are going to put videos of me all over the internet."

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Redmond is involved with some sketchy people," Astrid stated. "You know, drug stuff. Stolen stuff."

"Is he a big player in the crime scene?"

"As far as I know, he is."

"How come I've never heard of him or this club?" Tina asked.

"The police don't know everything."

"What exactly do you want from me?"

"Find evidence that could put Redmond in prison for a long time. I could use it as leverage, you know, so he can't blackmail me anymore."

Tina shook her head in disbelief. "So you plan on blackmailing the person who's blackmailing you? That's a terrible idea."

"It's the only option I have. I've already made payments to Redmond. I won't tell you how much, but it's a lot. I thought it would make him go away, but he always wants more."

"You're playing with fire, Astrid. This is a very dangerous game. These are obviously bad people. You should go to the police and take your chances. I won't help you with this."

"Trust me," Astrid replied confidently. "You don't know Redmond. The guy is a slime ball, not a murderer. If I threaten him with jail, he'll fold, easy."

"It's rarely that simple. You're dealing with something dangerous here."

"This is the job offer," Astrid said defiantly. "Either take it, or I'll go somewhere else."

"I'm trying to help you. I've dealt with these types of situations before."

"You obviously need the money," Astrid replied staunchly. "If this gets done, I'll pay you $25,000 in cash, and it stays between us. If not, good luck keeping your shitty little business open."

Tina leaned forward, "Astrid, get the fuck out."

The young socialite had a venomous look on her face. Anger was boiling. She was like a spoiled child who had never heard the word 'no' before. She slammed the door when she stormed out of the office.

Part 2 of 3: The BDSM Investigation

Weeks passed. Tina's business slowly picked up. Most cases involved cheating wives or husbands. It wasn't the morally fulfilling work she was doing for the police department, but it paid the bills. Barely.

Tina noticed an unmarked package sitting in front of her office in the early morning. It was a large envelope. She picked it up and took it inside her office, then she opened it and dumped everything onto her desk.

There were surveillance photos of a man. There was also a check with her name on it, signed by Astrid. The check was for the amount of $25,000. There was also a handwritten letter by Astrid.

Tina read the note:

These pictures were taken by another private investigator I hired. He quit the job when he found out who Redmond was. I think you have more balls than every male P.I. in this city combined.

I'm giving you $25,000 right now and another $25,000 when the job is done.

Give me a call,

Astrid

The letter was tossed onto the table and Tina leaned back in her chair to think. The job was beyond stupid, but the money was unbelievable. Astrid was like most rich spoiled brats.

The job was going to be done no matter what, and Astrid would just keep looking for someone who would do it.

Tina recalled the online research she had done on Astrid weeks earlier. Astrid's story checked out: She was a wealthy socialite who inherited nearly a hundred million dollars from her father. Who better to blackmail than a wealthy socialite with a family name to protect?

The private detective looked at the pictures on the table. The pictures were taken with a long-lens camera. Redmond was a large man, husky, strong build. He appeared to be in his early 40's and wore a cheap suit. He had sleazy and shady written all over him.

It wasn't a hard decision anymore. The money was too good. Tina was confident in her skills. If there was dirt, she could find it. Looking at the pictures of Redmond in front of his club, she knew she could find incriminating evidence against him easily.

Tina picked up her phone and called Astrid's number which was on the bottom of the letter. The call was brief and a formal appointment was made.

***

Downtown. Tina visited Astrid's large spacious office. It had a spectacular view overlooking the city. The two women looked at the view as they stood next to each other.

"I can set up my surveillance tomorrow," Tina said. "He won't see me. Then I'll run a check of all the people he's associated with. I still have contacts in the police department. If there's anything illegal, I'll find it."

Astrid turned to the P.I. and smiled. "I knew I went to the right person."

"I still don't like this. It's not too late to back out."

"I need something hard to threaten him with," Astrid said. "Does this whole thing make you nervous?"

Tina looked at the socialite. "Honestly, yes. I don't know how dangerous these people are."

"Redmond is a sleaze. He's not violent. Don't worry about him."

"What about his associates?"

"Look, I'm paying you a lot of money," Astrid firmly replied. "I expect you to do what I ask."

Tina held back a sharp response after Astrid's condescending tone. The former detective wasn't used to having some rich socialite bemoan her.

"The job will get done."

"That's what I want to hear," Astrid nodded.

"Is there anything else I should know about? Anything that could help with this investigation?"

"You're good with undercover work, right?"

"I'm experienced with it, yes."

"Most of his shady dealings are done in the backrooms of his bondage club. There are plenty of his associates wandering around looking to get laid."

Tina brushed it off. "I prefer to stay outside with my camera."

"The guys that Redmond hangs out with usually park in the garage. So you probably won't see most of them."

"Is it tough getting inside?"

Astrid shook her head. "Not unless you have the weekly password. I'll give it to you when I find out what it is. There's also a $200 entrance fee."

"What happens inside?"

"Anything you want."

"Details would help."

"There are several rooms," Astrid replied. "Each room has a bunch of different bondage devices and toys. Fun outfits too, if you know what I mean. I'm sure you have plenty of experience with these types of places since you were in Vice."

"Some," Tina nodded. "I've helped raid brothels where trafficking or coercion were common."

"There's none of that in Redmond's club. Trust me, the girls love being there."

"The money must be good."

"The money is great," Astrid replied. "High rollers go there all the time. Plus the sex is worth the while. It's the best part."

Tina shrugged. "I'm sure it is."

"You seem a little skeptical," Astrid noted.

"About what? Bondage sex?"

Astrid nodded. "Not your thing?"

"Somehow it never crossed my mind to be whipped or spanked in the bedroom."

"Maybe you'll change your mind soon. That club might be a real eye-opener for you."

"I like to keep business and pleasure separate," Tina replied.

"If only I had done that. Then I wouldn't be in this shit storm."

"I'll begin the surveillance job tomorrow. Something of this caliber may take several weeks to complete. No guarantees. I'll keep you updated if I find anything interesting. Then we'll decide if we should proceed or not."

"Sounds good."

"Email me tonight if you think of anything which may assist the investigation."

"I'll be sure to do that," Astrid nodded.

The two women cordially shook hands and the investigator left the office with a particular goal in mind.

***

Two weeks had passed. Tina put a short hold on new clients, instead focusing all her attention on Astrid's case. Each day was spent following Redmond to his club and around the city.

Redmond was a typical sleaze. There was no doubt about it. Tina knew the guy was trouble just by looking at him. The guy always had a smirk. He treated people like trash, except for his associates and customers. Worst of all, he treated women like property.

Throughout the surveillance, Tina wasn't able to find any incriminating evidence. Redmond was good. He knew exactly what he was doing. He never associated with any known criminal figures in public. He constantly looked over his shoulder to see if he was being followed.

There was a reason why Redmond's activities weren't known to the police. The man knew how to cover his trails.

***

Tina colored her hair a light shade of blonde. After the shower, it took a moment before her new appearance sank in. She looked completely different with blonde hair.

Next came the makeup. She never wore much makeup. She never needed it and she always preferred the natural look. Tina sat in front of the mirror and applied a heavy amount of eyeshadow and mascara. She used blush to make her cheeks look rosy. Then a strong colored red lipstick.

Afterwards came a sexy black dress which displayed her toned legs and arms. Then a pair of heels with no stockings or pantyhose.

She looked at her reflection. She was a new woman. Changing her appearance was something she had plenty of experience doing when she worked in vice. The police department relied on her numerous times to pose as a prostitute in order to take down some notorious figures. This time, she was doing it purely for Astrid's money.

It was evening when Tina took a cab to the bondage club. Once inside, Tina marveled at everything she saw. She was used to dealing with cheap brothels and dirty massage parlors. Redmond's bondage club was a place of luxury. Everything was fancy. Most of the men wore suits as they flirted with gorgeous women.

There was a bar for drinks. There was light music playing in the background. The place almost had the feel of a nightclub in which rough sex was assured for all of the guests.

She knew how to navigate the club based on Astrid's information.

Men quickly began to approach Tina. She expected it. Each time, she knew exactly how to handle the men, turning them down with sarcastic and witty remarks. She was used to defusing tense situations with persistent men.

She walked around, looking for anything that could be useful to the investigation. She went to the bar and ordered a drink, doing her best to survey the place without being suspicious.

There was a tap on her shoulder from a large security guard.

"Ma'am, I'd like you to come with me," the guard said.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Just follow me."

Tina followed the man to the backroom. Either she blew her cover, or she did something right, and her investigation was about to go even further.

The security guard led Tina to a private office room before leaving. Redmond was there, sitting behind his desk smoking a cigar. He was a large figure with a cocky demeanor. He was dressed in a cheap suit but with expensive jewelry around his wrists and neck. He leaned comfortably against the chair while he smoked.

There was also another man in the room who just sat silently.

Video feeds were displayed on different monitors. Redmond had been watching everything that was happening in the lobby.

"Do you mind telling me what's going on?" Tina asked Redmond, pretending she didn't know him.

"How come I ain't never seen you here before?" Redmond asked.

"I'm new."

"I don't like having new guests that don't come to me first."

Tina feigned ignorance. "I've already paid the entrance fee."

"But what about paying your respects to the owner? Ever thought of that? Did your mother ever teach you manners?"

"Well, then I apologize if I hurt your feelings," she replied.

"It's alright sweetheart. We all make mistakes."

"Can I go now?"

Redmond took a big smoke of the cigar. "What's the matter? You in a hurry?"

"No."

"Then have a seat."

Tina acted shy and slowly sat down. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Start with your name."

"Tina."

"Tina what?"

"Just call me Tina."

He smiled, "Secretive, are you? That's alright. My name is Redmond, by the way."

"Listen, sir, I didn't mean any disrespect. I heard about this place through a friend and I wanted to come see it for myself."

"And what exactly have you heard about my club?"

"The sex. The money."

Redmond smiled, "You interested in those things?"

"Maybe."

"Glad to hear it. Because I'm interested in you. There was something about you that caught my eye. I don't know what it is. There's something... threatening about you."

"So you like women who are a bit threatening?" Tina asked suggestively with an eyebrow raised.

"I like rough sex and danger. So yeah, sweetheart, I like women who are threatening."

Tina pretended to be nervous. "Am I in trouble?"

"Just the opposite, sweetheart. Today is your lucky day. How would you like to become one of my girls?"

"I might be open to talking business."

He smiled, "There's something mysterious about you that really turns me on. What kind of experience do you have?"

"I've stripped. I've done parties. I've entertained guests. I'm assuming you know what I mean by that."

He grinned and nodded. "You a top or bottom?"

"I can do both," Tina replied. "If the price is right, I can do anything."

"I like where this is going."

"So do I. What kind of deal can you offer me? When can I begin?"

He smiled, "Whoa sweetheart, let's take things one step at a time. We're just getting to know each other."

"You've got clients, and I can perform. What else is there to know?"

"Plenty of things. We have a strict screening process here."

She put her hands on her hips. "Like what? You want my social security number and job resume? How about a few recommendation letters too?"

"You're a cute chick," he snickered. "Funny. I like that. But no. You won't be needing any of those things."

"Then what do you want?"

"I need to make sure you ain't a cop. And I need to make sure you can perform. Luckily, that can be done with a single test."

Tina tried to give him a tough look which showed that she was annoyed with his antics. Deep down, she was nervous. She knew what Redmond wanted.

"What test is that?" she asked.

"Come around my desk and I'll show you."

"Quit playing games," Tina replied.

"This is the screening process. We'll talk business if you can pass."

Tina tried to appear confident as she walked to where Redmond was sitting.

"What do you want?" she huffed.

Redmond looked her straight in the eyes with an expressionless face. He was expecting her to take the lead. When she didn't, Redmond reached down to unzip his pants, freeing his semi-hard penis. It was long and fat, and it hung downwards.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,026 Followers