Private, Don't Look Ch. 01

Story Info
I discover her secret photos, or were they planted for me?
6.9k words
4.65
116.7k
201

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers

Author's Note: This story involves elements of incest (step-siblings), lesbianism, group sex, and exhibitionism/voyeurism. If any of these turn you off, please look elsewhere for a story to read. I would like to thank sexy_skittles for her editing assistance.

++++++

Ring-ring. Ring-ring.

I knew that was my sister's cell phone ring. Kim, however, was not here, having left about an hour earlier with her friend Erica. Finding her phone in the cushions of the sofa, I saw that it was a call from Erica, or at least from Erica's phone. It appeared that Erica was helping Kim find her phone.

I unlocked the phone and answered it "Hello Erica. It's Charlie."

I then heard my sister's voice on the other end, "No, Charlie. It's me! I'm using Erica's phone. I couldn't find my phone and I was hoping that I left it at your place."

"Yeah, sis. Your phone is here with me."

I was surprised that it took this long for her to realize that she left her phone behind. Her phone was so important to her, as cell phones are important to many people these days.

Our phone call continued a short while. She was so happy that she did not really lose her phone. She needed it and told me she would be driving back out to my house later that night to pick it up. I told her that was fine. I would be home. If needed, she had a key and could let herself in. I would leave her phone on the table.

I thought our relationship was complicated, but it was about to get far more complicated. I was 32, and unattached at the time to any specific female companion. I lived alone in a home I bought about four years earlier on the outskirts of the city. It was a long drive into downtown each day for work, but the homes out in the suburbs were much more reasonably priced.

Kim was my 21 year old step-sister. She was a junior at the local university located downtown. As I lived several miles from her campus, she found it more convenient to live on campus. But she came out to my home on Sundays to visit and have dinner. Often her roommate and best friend Erica came with her.

Kim and I lost our parents about two years ago when they were killed in an auto accident. Actually it was my dad married to her mother. Kim had previously lost her real father to a heart attack, and I had lost my mother to breast cancer some years back. So now it was just Kim and me. As an older brother I continued to look out for her, I took care of her, and I made sure that she stayed in college. Our weekly dinners together kept us close, or so I thought.

I first met Kim ten years ago when our parents first started dating. I was a senior at the university and seldom home. Kim was eleven and still in grade school. Over the years, from my weekly visits to our parent's home, I watched Kim grow up to become a beautiful young woman. She had flowing, long red hair, green eyes, an infectious smile and a great body, if I may say so as her older brother. I didn't think about Kim in a sexual way, but I did know how sexy she looked and how she must have caught the attention of many men. I was not bad looking myself at six feet tall, 180 pounds with a lean muscular build, dark hair and dark eyes. I exercised daily to keep myself in great shape. I believed that Kim also exercised regularly. A great habit we both learned from our parents.

Ending the phone call I noticed that her cell phone home screen had icons for camera, photo gallery, and Google Drive storage. I thought to myself about the things that a beautiful young woman could do with that collection of Apps. I resisted the temptation to look at her gallery or her cloud storage. I could view them, I was certain. I knew all her frequently used passwords. But I resisted the temptation to snoop on her.

I remembered my days at college, wanting to be independent and free from parental oversight. Yes, I knew that my parents still wanted to know what I was doing, who I was hanging out with, and where I went. But there is a stage in life where each of us must learn to live our own life. As blossoming young adults we yearn to be ourselves. And our parents learn to let go of the child, and let us stand or fall on our own. I had recently been there as the child, and now I must play the parent to my young sister and let her be her own person. I must resist the temptation to spy upon my sister, to view the photos she took.

I put down her phone on the table where she would easily find it.

Over the years Kim had asked me for help with all things technology; her cell, her tablet, her laptop, even syncing her phone to her car's Bluetooth. I had helped her configure all these items. I knew all her usernames and passwords. However, I knew she was smart enough to do all these things herself. I think she asked for my help to make me feel useful and important in her life. Maybe she wanted me to believe I knew all her accounts and passwords in case I did want to spy on her. Maybe she kept other accounts hidden from me. But I didn't know and I wasn't going to lose any sleep over this.

An hour or so later, while I was watching TV, Kim returned to get her phone. She thanked me for helping her locate her phone by answering it. She talked about how important her phone was in her life; phone calls, text messages, emails, calendar, class schedules and assignments, to-do lists, and photos and videos. Playfully she said "I hope you didn't look at any of my naughty photos." Before I could respond, she grabbed her phone, purse, car keys, and out the door she ran.

Later that night I was lying in bed recalling the events of the day. I enjoyed Kim and Erica's visit for dinner. These visits were always fun as we had good food and good drink. And Erica was such a gorgeous young woman, intelligent, and witty. She, like Kim, was a junior at the university. They have known each other for several years and have been roommates each of their years at college. Erica was a bit taller, with straight blonde hair, blue eyes, and a fabulous figure, similar to Kim's, maybe a bit curvier. They were frequently together, practically inseparable.

These past few years I had been in a few relationships, but nothing that ever lasted. I found that I compared each of my girlfriends to Erica, her beauty, her vivaciousness. Erica was always fun to be around. None of the others compared. But I kept an emotional distance from Erica because she was somewhat younger, less mature, and she was my sister's best friend. However, as Erica grew older, the maturity was developing, she became more beautiful, and I felt the barriers to dating her were slowly coming down. Yes, I caught myself lusting after her. I wondered why Kim always brought Erica over on Sundays for dinner. Did Kim not want to be alone with me? Or did she want something to happen between Erica and me? I did wonder.

I must admit that I had erotic thoughts about Erica and myself together in this very bed. I could imagine myself kissing her, cuddling with her, making gentle love to her, and sometimes just fucking her hard. I felt conflicted in my emotions towards Erica. I wanted her in sexual ways, and I felt that had to be a responsible big-brother figure to her, as I was with Kim.

I also remembered what Kim said about hoping I didn't look at any of her naughty photos. The 'dirty old man' inside me wondered what sort of photos she had taken. And I wondered why she said what she said. She knew I had access to her accounts. I helped her set up all those accounts. Did she secretly or subconsciously want me to view her photos? How naughty could those photos be? I began to have thoughts and naughty images in my head of Kim in sexy poses, or even totally nude in photos. I knew she had a great looking body. I found myself wanting to see her nude. How sexy and sensual might she really be, I wondered. And why would she want me to see those photos? I fell asleep with a warm feeling in my crotch, my cock more than half erect.

++++++

Monday was a long day for me at the office. Not only was it the usual Monday, beginning of the work week activity and tasks, but it was difficult to concentrate as I kept thinking about what Kim said about her naughty photos. As much as I tried to resist, I could feel that the dirty old man inside me wanted to see those pictures, to see what my sexy looking sister pretended to try and hide from me. Maybe, I thought, she intentionally left her phone at my house to set me up for just that discussion. Or maybe my mind was running amuck.

That night at home, I succumbed to the temptation, sat at my computer, and logged on to her Drive account. The home directory had selfies, pics with friends at school, at parties, the expected typical college girl stuff. However, there was a folder labeled "Private" that caught my interest. Inside that folder was only another folder titled "Don't Look". Of course by this point I was really hooked, and I had to look. The sub-folder was full of more photos and two videos. Switching from List view to Grid view, I saw thumbnails of all the photos. The photos were either Kim or Erica, or the two of them together. There were photos of Kim kissing Erica. And there were photos of each of them in erotic poses, either partially dressed, or just in their underwear, or naked! There were photos of breasts, and crotch shots, groping shots and photos of each of them licking or sucking various body parts of the other. These were pornographic photos! And there were some of the two of them naked, together in bed.

Holy Fuck! This is my sister! She was actually hinting to me, wanted me to view these, and she is nude, and so fucking hot! And there was Erica. I have dreamed of seeing her like this, and she was also nude! My cock was growing as I could not help these feelings, this desire swelling up inside of me. Should I zoom in, enlarge each photo, and study Erica's nipples and crotch? I so wanted to do this. Do I try to not look at Kim while doing this? This is so weird. How do I look at Erica and not at Kim? And it was Kim who hinted that I should look at these. Does she have some sort of sexual fantasy about me? My mind was spinning with so many questions. And I had pre-cum leaking out of my cock as I looked at these photos. Damn, I needed to jack-off.

I realized that while Kim had an active social life including weekend parties, going out clubbing, and attending concerts, she has never really spoken about any boyfriends. These photos gave me a whole new insight to my sister's lifestyle. Was she lesbian? Were she and Erica lovers? I had never considered the thought.

And what about those videos? As the file names were the actual date/time stamps, I could tell that the two videos were taken late last night after Kim retrieved her phone from my house. I opened the first video which appeared to be taken by a cell phone camera. A nude female, probably Erica, was laying on her back with the camera pointing down her body recording Kim eating her pussy. Erica was moaning in ecstasy as Kim's oral actions brought Erica to a fabulous orgasm. As the orgasm subsided, Kim raised her head to look into Erica's eyes. Kim's face was glistening with Erica's wetness. I couldn't help but consider how Erica's pussy must have tasted. My tongue was licking my lips as I pictured myself in Kim's place, devouring what I knew must be an exquisite oral delight.

I then opened the other video they made last night. This one was also a cell phone video but was taken by Kim, looking down her nude body as Erica's head was between Kim's legs, performing oral sex on Kim as Kim talked to her. "You just love eating my pussy, don't you?" Kim asked.

Erica raised her head, looks straight into the camera as if on script, and said "You know I love eating your pussy Kim but I would also love to be sucking on his cock."

Kim replied "Yeah, you would love that, wouldn't you?" And the video ended.

WHAT THE FUCK! Rubbing my hard cock through my shorts, I blasted an ejaculation that soaked a large spot in my shorts with a big load of my sticky cum.

What a bombshell revelation I had discovered! Kim and Erica were lovers, either full-on lesbians or possibly bi-sexual. I noticed that the school and party photos in the Public folder showed little evidence of relationships with specific guys. Yes, Kim and Erica were with other men in the party photos, but there was not any particular fellow with either of them in multiple photos. And there were definitely no men in the Private photos. Who was the owner of the cock that Erica wanted?

Throughout the week I could not stop thinking about those videos, and the photos I had seen in the 'Private / Don't Look' sub-folder. The two young ladies had taken such erotic photos and videos and appeared to have planted them someplace that I would find and view. They were both so fucking hot to behold. But these were my sister and her best friend. I shouldn't be having such erotic thoughts about having wanton sex with either of them. But I also had a growing desire to have sexual relations with either, or both.

++++++

Late afternoon the next Sunday Kim and Erica came over for dinner. This time I was paying more attention to how they looked and dressed. Each wore a thin sundress with a short, flowing skirt. As both their dresses were gathered just below their ample bosoms, I could not tell if either of them was wearing a bra. Both girls appeared to be well endowed with firm breasts about a 34-C to a 36-D in size. And I also found myself wondering what their panties looked like, or if either of them were going commando. These outfits certainly made them look rather sexy. Were they deliberately being flirty or sexual to me?

Early on in their visit they appeared to behave as they always had in the past. We talked about the current events on campus and how their classes were going. I opened a bottle of red wine and we drank as we prepared the dinner. I opened a second bottle of wine to have with the meal.

Slowly the nature of the conversation shifted. They openly discussed 'boys' that didn't measure up, didn't know how to properly wine, dine, and love a woman. I thought these were very bold discussions to have in front of me. I now viewed Kim and Erica together in a different light, a different context as lovers, and not just friends. And this colored how I reacted to their discussion topics. If they were lesbians, why did they discuss men? Maybe one or both of them were bi? I couldn't determine, and for now I wasn't going to ask. They did appear very comfortable together, playful together, but not overtly sexual in any way. And we even had some discussions about photos and videos. We discussed recent news stories about celebrity iCloud accounts being hacked and nude photos posted publicly on the Internet. Were they teasing me? Were they trying to lure me back to their photos and videos? Did they know I had viewed their photos and videos? How could they know? At this point I certainly was not going to tell them what I found.

And I was certain that Erica was flirting with me. Nothing too overt, but the glances she gave me, and the occasional body contact while we moved around in the kitchen preparing dinner. Our Sunday night dinner had taken on a totally different meaning, and a new context. Or was I just becoming aware of something they had been doing with me, to me, for some time. I did not know.

After they left, I again thought about my relationship to Kim, and to Erica. I was like a parent to both of them, at least a big protective brother. I wrestled in my mind about what I was doing with them, and what I wanted to do with them. And some of those thoughts were full of images of sexual activities, mostly with Erica, but sometimes with Erica and Kim. I couldn't believe what I was now thinking about. And I wrestled over whether I should continue my spying on Kim's cloud account of secret photos and videos. Or, did they want me to see those?

I decided that I had to look. I again logged on to Kim's Drive account. There were a few new photos of Kim and Erica mostly posing nude, but no new videos. These latest photos appeared more suggestive, more erotic. Even though most of these photos were nudes, in these new photos they had their hair and makeup done up as if for glamour photos. They cupped their large breasts, or spanked their ass, displaying their assets for the camera, displaying their assets for me. I could also tell that both girls had shaved their pussies. I liked the photos very much but I was disappointed in the lack of any new video. And I felt guilty that I was disappointed. My cock was very hard and ached. It had been a few weeks since I last had sex with a female, my last girlfriend with whom I had broken up. I was becoming obsessed with the thought of fucking Erica, and maybe even fucking Kim. But she was my sister, and that would be incest. How could I keep thinking these thoughts? The conflicts in my brain caused me to lose my erection and I just went to bed a mental mess.

++++++

Monday was again a difficult day. Naughty images and thoughts of conflict raged in my head all day long. I imagined myself with one or both of the girls naked in bed. I was fucking them in various positions and pleasuring them by sucking on their nipples or eating their pussy. I could almost taste them. I couldn't wait to get home at the end of the day and again spy upon my sister's online Drive account folder of naughty private photos and videos.

I rushed home, grabbed a cold beer, changed into comfortable clothing and logged on to Kim's Drive account. My heart jumped when I saw that there was a new video posted late Sunday night. Quickly I clicked the link to play the new video. There was Kim and Erica, lying nude, side by side in bed cuddling and lightly stroking each other, in what appeared to be a post love making discussion. It appeared that this video was possibly taken by a laptop web cam positioned to view both of them lying in bed.

"Do you think Charlie found the photos and videos? Is he watching us?" said Erica.

Kim replied "I think he is. But how do we know? How could we know?"

"What an erotic rush." Erica continued "It makes me wet thinking about him viewing our photos. You know I would just love to have his cock in my pussy while you set your wet pussy on my face."

"Do you think that will happen?" asked Kim.

"I don't know. I want it to happen. Maybe our photos and videos will help things along."

Damn! How fucking hot was this? Did they want me to be watching them? Why else would they make and post such a video? And they spoke of me by name for the first time. They really were posting these photos and videos for me to view. Did Erica really want me to fuck her? Were they wishing for a 3-some involving me? How should I respond? Do I do nothing and wait for more? Or do I give them some response? My cock and my anxiety both were growing. I stripped off my shorts and stroked my hard cock while I watched their video several times. The resulting orgasm was very pleasant, but I knew I wanted more. I wanted raw lusting sex with one of both of them.

++++++

Sunday arrived and again the girls came over for dinner. Erica was dressed in skimpy tank top and short-shorts. Kim wore a tightly fitted t-shirt with khaki shorts. My eyes could not help to roam over their nubile forms. Remembering their nude photos, I could visually imagine them both standing naked in my kitchen. There was an awkward dichotomy between our current 'normal' situations versus the sexual photos and video they posted for me to view. This dual reality was so weird, so surreal.

I poured each of us a generous glass of wine even before we started the dinner preparations. As we began working on dinner, the discussion quickly returned to hacked iCloud accounts, and more nude celebrity photos leaked. Kim made a point of saying "I really hope no one hacks my account. I would be so embarrassed if people viewed some of my photos."

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers
12