Private Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I was pissed. I had never felt angrier or sadder in my life. "Shut the fuck up Darryl," I screamed. There were a few silent moments between us. Then I took a breath and apologized to my friend.

"Did I do something wrong?" Darryl asked.

"I'm sorry D; it's not you it's me. I just have this feeling that we're the bad guys this time," I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "Sarah, we're not the bad guys or the good guys. All we do is observe and compile evidence. Our targets are judged by their own actions. They'd still be just as guilty if we weren't there. What we do brings resolution in difficult situations."

I'd heard that fucking speech from Arturo more times than I could even remember.

"Darryl, what if the reason you couldn't get any evidence on this guy is because he really isn't cheating?" I asked. "You said we only observe, if we were cops, us planting and aiming hookers at him, hoping he'll fuck one of them, would be called entrapment wouldn't it?" he nodded his head.

"I think we've gone beyond observing and are now trying to force this guy into doing something he isn't. And that does make us the bad guys," I said.

"But he has to be cheating," said Darryl. "He simply has to have something on the side. There's no other explanation for it."

"No explanation for what?" I asked.

"For taking all of that shit from his wife," snapped Darryl. "She treats him like hell and he just laps it up." I nodded and Darryl continued.

"Have you seen his wife," asked Darryl. I nodded again.

"She's older than him, doesn't work, has no money other than what he gives her and isn't very attractive," I said.

"Isn't very attractive," echoed Darryl. "That bitch looks like Frodo Baggins."

"She's also cheating on him," I said. Darryl was shocked.

"Why the fuck would he put up with all of this?" asked Darryl.

"You heard it on the phone D," I said sadly. "He loves her. We see her as a lazy, freeloading, unfaithful, ugly assed skank, but he loves her."

"Let's give this tonight and tomorrow, and if we haven't come up with anything by then, we'll have to talk to Arturo," I said. Darryl nodded in agreement.

Darryl went back to his room, leaving me to get ready for the dinner. For the first time in my life, I questioned both my job and my path. Over the past four years I'd seen plenty of marriages end. I'd seen a few made stronger by infidelity, strangely enough. And we'd brought honesty and closure to a lot of bad situations. This was the first time when I'd actually felt badly about what I was doing.

Then there was the fact that I'd seen so many men and an equal number of selfish scheming women just fuck over their spouses and significant others that I'd pretty much lived the life of a nun.

What good did it do me to start dating a guy, when as soon as I found out his name, I'd do a background check and discover everything about him and his past before he ever told me about it?

Any and every little white lie they told to build themselves up was mine for the taking. Plus I was almost a human lie detector. And the second a man told me even the smallest lie, I was all over them like stink on shit. No one would ever take advantage of me damn it.

But where had it gotten me? Nowhere, and that's a fact. You know those sad old ladies who walk the streets all day, and then go home to a lonely house with nothing but the TV and a three legged cat for company? I was just like them, except I didn't even have the fucking cat.

I had the feeling that I was at a crossroads in my life. If I did the wrong thing here, I'd better start visiting animal shelters to find my companion.

Darryl had gotten a perfect gig as a waiter for the dinner. It would allow him to go anywhere on the premises and hide cameras to get video of Chris misbehaving. Darryl still maintained a professional and determined attitude but frankly though I'd never admit it, I was sure that Chris wasn't going to do anything. A small part of me was pulling for him.

I stayed at that fucking dinner for nearly four hours. The whole first hour Chris didn't show. I was sure he was very nervous about coming to it after the scene at the presentation earlier. When he finally did show up, he was clearly not as jubilant as he'd been when he first got to the show. He spoke to a bunch of his business contacts and even ate at a table with several of them.

I couldn't help but notice that a lot of the spark in his eyes was gone. I didn't know whether to attribute it to missing the presentation or to his wife's shitty behavior.

All three of our hookers struck out. After the dinner was over several ladies asked him to dance. In each case he politely shook his head no, and showed them his wedding ring. I thought that it was also a case that maybe he couldn't dance.

I was proven wrong on that score as well. The daughter of one of his customers, who couldn't have been older than twelve or thirteen years old, stood up when a newer song came on. She stuck out her hand in front of Chris and they headed for the dance floor. The man can definitely dance. When they sat back down Chris got several other offers but once again hid behind his ring. Why the fuck couldn't I find someone like that, I wondered.

Soon after that he left for the evening. I felt even worse. Darryl did point out that there was a man at the dance who appeared to be more than a little interested in me as well. At first I thought it was the guy from American Muscle, but Darryl told me it wasn't him.

"Maybe he just likes you," said Darryl. "Believe it or not, you are an attractive woman." I just smiled and found myself wondering whether or not Chris thought I was attractive.

Chapter 6: Helen

"Can you believe the nerve of that bastard," I snapped. "How dare he interrupt me with his petty bullshit? Where were we?" Robert pointed at his dick. I walked slowly back to him and got on my knees. I slowly and lovingly started licking and sucking his penis until it was hard again. Then he grabbed me roughly by my shoulders and turned me around. He spit on my ass and rubbed it into my anus.

"No Bobby," I whined. "Please not there, I'm still sore from this morning."

"Okay," he said. "I don't want to force you to do anything against your will. Where's my coat..."

"You can do it," I said in a very small voice.

"What did you say?" he asked loudly.

"I said you can fuck my ass," I replied.

"Nope he said, I think I'll be leaving now, it doesn't sound like you really want me to do it."

"Bobby, I'm begging you," I said. "Please fuck my ass. You can fuck my ass anytime you want. It's your ass." Truthfully, I hated anal sex. Bobby didn't enjoy vaginal sex with me because my pussy was kind of stretched from my husband's larger, fatter dick. But I was addicted to Robert and couldn't refuse him anything.

"Well, if you really want me to," he smirked. He got behind me and roughly shoved his dick in my ass and started pumping away.

"That's it you nasty old slut," he said. "Take my dick up your ass." After a few minutes the pain went away and I started to enjoy it. A few more strokes and I began pushing my ass back at him. Suddenly he lurched crazily and pulled his dick out. I knew what was coming so I crawled around and got ready. Robert shot a thick line of sperm right in my face. I knew better than to try to wipe it off. He liked to see me with his semen dripping on my face.

Several times he'd even taken pictures of me like that. Then he spit on me several times.

"Oh baby, that was good," he slurred. He staggered away from me towards the bathroom. Then he turned back to me. "I've got an idea," he said smiling. He came over to me and my heart lurched. I hope he didn't want me to do what I was thinking. Then he just let go and a warm stream of piss drenched me.

I felt totally humiliated, but I didn't say a word. I was too busy trying to figure out what I'd use to clean it up so the smell was gone before Chris got home. After Robert got done peeing on me he held his dick up. Then he backed away from me. I knew this part. I was supposed to crawl after him on my knees, and then such his shit covered dick.

I tried not to retch as I ran my tongue over the head of Robert's dick. Meanwhile he was in heaven.

"Your wife doesn't do this for you, does she baby," I said.

"I'd never let her," he said roughly. "Because, I love her, and she's not a slut."

I paused again. "Robert there's something we need to talk about," I said. Even as I tried to figure out how to begin what I wanted to say to him, his words registered in my mind. He'd said, "I love her." Didn't he love me?

He'd also said, "She's not a slut." Is that how he saw me?

"Bobby, I'm pregnant," I said, looking to see his reaction.

"Why are you telling me?" he asked. "Are you trying to tell me that we can't fuck anymore because you and your husband are going to have a puppy? Okay then this will be our last one, then. It hasn't really been that much fun lately anyway. Truthfully Helen, you have become kind of long in the tooth. It's time you started thinking with your brain instead of your twat. Having a kid will certainly make your little hubby happy."

"Robert, it's not his baby. It's yours!" I screamed.

"Oh no it's not you stupid cunt," he yelled at me. "There is no way you're going to tie yourself to me. You need to go and have this thing taken care of, today. I'm not going to risk my marriage for a fling with an old tramp. So you need to take care of this shit. Don't call me until you fix this." He practically ran out of my house grabbing his clothes as he went. I sat there on the floor in shock. I don't know how long I sat there before I heard her.

"Hello," she said. "Is anyone there?" a kind of matronly Hispanic woman was standing in my living room. She saw me on the floor and ran over to me. "Mrs. Harris," she asked. I nodded my head woodenly. She gingerly stepped around a pool of urine on the hardwood floor.

"Are you okay?" she asked. I shook my head. I didn't think things were ever going to be okay again.

"I fucked up badly," I told her. I spent the next few minutes crying out all of my problems. She listened and didn't once try to judge me. I even told her about some of the things I'd done for Robert. I explained my past with Robert to her as well.

Even before I got married to my current husband, I'd known Robert. My first husband had died serving in the army. While he was overseas fighting in the gulf war, I'd been at home screwing Robert. Then when my husband was killed, my guilt caused me to stop seeing Robert.

A few years later I was married again and just starting to put the past behind me, partially due to the unrestricted love Chris had always shown me, Robert re-appeared.

Chris always treated me far better than I deserved. He's younger than I am though and he kind of puts me on a pedestal. He literally gives me anything I ask for.

I guess that's I have some deep seated issues though because as nice as it is to be held high and worshipped, sometimes I just need to be taken down and fucked.

I guess I thought that Robert loved me too. In fact all of my plans were centered around, Robert and I both getting divorced and moving in together to raise our baby. I see now that my plan isn't going to happen. In fact that leaves me up shit creek without a paddle.

"Maybe your husband won't know the baby isn't his," she said.

"Chris has a very rare blood type," I told her. "Every time we go to our hospital, they beg him to donate. Sooner or later it'll come out."

She shook her head. "The stupid thing about all of this is that I love being married to Chris," I said. "I love how caring he is, and the fact that he loves me unconditionally. I also love the way all of those stupid younger women throw themselves at him, when they don't have a ghost of a chance of getting him."

"Robert was never supposed to be a replacement for Chris. He was supposed to supplement him. I guess I wanted to have my cake and eat it too. I wanted my loving husband whenever I wanted him. But I also wanted to have an evil nasty bastard on the side," I told the woman.

"Then when I found out I was pregnant, I knew the baby was Robert's. I really wanted it to be the other way around. Chris would be the perfect father. But the timing was just off. I started treating Chris like shit because as much as he loves me, I know he won't stand for this. Chris is the sweetest, most easy going guy in the world, but he won't share his woman or his car with anyone."

"I started planning my divorce weeks ago. Robert told me that Chris was probably cheating on me while he was on the road, so I hired an agency to follow him. My lawyer told me that in the case of a divorce, especially if the baby isn't Chris' child, but was conceived during our marriage, I probably wouldn't do very well."

The woman just looked at me and shook her head. "Well normally what I'm about to tell you would be considered good news," she said. "But in your case, I'm sorry but it won't be. Listen to this." she played me back another days worth of Chris' phone calls and a log of his activities at the convention so far. They had even gone as far as to hire hookers to try and trap him. He even refused to so much as dance with other women. "Your husband is not cheating on you," she said.

The dagger in my heart of course was hearing our phone call yesterday. At the time when I spoke to him I was so busy trying to get back to sucking Robert's dick that I hadn't recognized how emotionally drained my own husband had been. I felt even worse after hearing him tell me he loved me, after I'd hung up on him.

Chapter 7: Sarah

"Early this morning when I got out of bed I realized that I couldn't work this case anymore. I'd called Arturo and told him to send someone else to support Darryl. I'd packed all of my stuff and was going home as soon as my replacement arrived.

Don't ask me why I did it, to this day even I don't know what motivated me, but I needed to see Chris one more time before I rode off into the sunset. I went over to the convention center for breakfast. I saw Amy and Mara setting up their booth before the majority of the attendees came in. I went through the buffet line and got myself a cup of coffee and some French toast. I sat down at a table, and my timing was excellent. I got the last small table available.

A few minutes later Chris walked in. I noticed Amy's eyes settle on him as soon as he entered the large hall. She must have some kind of dick-seeking radar, I thought. Chris got his food and started looking around for a place to sit. I stood up and called him over to my table.

"I owe you a seat anyway," I said. He just smiled shyly back at me and started to sit across from me. "Sit over here, next to me," I said.

He just stood there and didn't move.

"I know you're married, but don't worry, so am I," I lied. I wave my arm and Darryl came over. "This is my husband Darryl," I said. They shook hands and Chris sat down as Darryl returned to what he'd been doing.

Once Chris saw that he was in relatively safe hands, he relaxed a bit and we had a great conversation. We talked about a lot of things including the insane amount of affection that some people had for their cars. Chris even showed me way too fucking many pictures of his Mustang back home.

I noticed that the bimbettes were not pleased by the fact that Chris and I were conversing. Fuck them I thought. But they were the least of my problems. Chris had just gotten done telling me how he and his wife Helen met. She'd been his baby sitter growing up and he'd fallen in love with her though she was ten years older than he was.

He'd fallen in love with her when he was 6 and she was sixteen and never fell out of it. She'd gotten married and her husband was killed in the army or something. Chris had nursed her out of her depression and gotten her to start living again. A few years later he asked her to marry him and she turned him down flat because of their age difference. He kept asking her every day until she finally agreed.

I saw then that he really did love Helen. He was only talking to me about her because he thought that we had something in common. What he thought we had was the fact that we were both involved in unconventional marriages. He was married to a woman who looked much older than him, and he thought that I was married to a black guy.

My heart clutched in my chest all over again. It was then that I realized two things. The first was that from the very first time I'd seen this man, all I had done was to lie to him and deceive him. He didn't deserve that. I prided myself on my ability to tell when people were lying to me, so shouldn't I try to be honest myself?

The second thing I realized was that somehow during the last few days I had fallen for this man. My epiphany was cut short though when the yelling started.

"You fucking, lying, low rent, heartless, cut throat bitch," he screamed. I turned my head away from Chris and towards the sound of the disturbance. It was the guy who'd looked at me from the party the previous night. He was talking about me.

He lunged at me and narrowly missed. I did fall over my chair though. Darryl jumped at the guy, but it was like the guy had been expecting it. He hit Darryl in the face with one of the metal chairs around the table. Darryl went down hard and didn't move.

I was on the floor, trapped by my chair and trying to get my taser out of my purse. The guy was standing over me fuming. He reached his arm back to hit me. The look in his eyes was so focused on me that I could tell whatever his beef with me was, he wanted to kill me. Shock at what was going on had dulled my senses and I'm not above admitting I was scared.

As he reached that big ham sized fist back, intending to flatten me with it, I might have peed in my panties just a little bit. Darryl was just starting to move, but there was no way he'd get there in time if he did get back up.

Someone was yelling to call security. I'm sure they'd be a big help. I tried to brace myself and crawl away but the fist started to descend. Out of reflex, I closed my eyes and shrank away from the expected blow but it never landed. I opened one eye and then the other, as I heard a slap at about the time the blow should have struck me.

Chris was standing over me, and had caught the punch in his hand. He reached over and inside, placing his forearm in the man's elbow joint and in some kind of wrestling or Judo move, folded the guy's arm around his forearm. Suddenly the guy just went to the ground. It was some kind of joint lock. I must have been asleep when they taught that move in my self defense class.

"Calm down," Chris told the man. "There's never a reason to hit any woman."

"She's not a woman," said the man. "She's a cold hearted unforgiving bitch who took my wife and kids away from me."

The man just folded up and started crying like a baby. I tried to place his face and he suddenly looked familiar to me.

"It's going to be okay," said Chris.

"Don't believe anything that bitch tells you," said the man. "She pretends she wants to get with you, but she's really some kind of private eye. She was hired by my wife to catch me cheating. I lost everything in the divorce. I only get to see my kids once a year." The security guards finally took custody of the man and led him away.

"Thanks," I said to Chris.

"Was what he said true?" he asked. He was looking at me differently. I could tell that even though we'd only spent the last hour or so talking, he was looking back at every time we'd met or been around each other.

"It's my job," I said. "When people are in love, they're vulnerable. They have doubts. What we do is to help them remove those doubts. We give them the confidence to fully give their hearts and their love freely without doubt that the person they love, loves them back. If we can't give them that, we give them the evidence to make sure their divorces go pretty easily."