Private Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was crying out louder as her whole being was shaking. She took a handful of Amelia's crotch, too, and she was giving off heat like crazy.

Amelia pinched the top of Michelle's panties and ripped them to her knees.

She pulled Michelle onto the desk, which sent her cup filled with pens and erasers tumbling to the floor.

Amelia climbed upon her and their lips adhered again. Michelle was wiggling her feet as her body was overloading with arousal.

Amelia slid towards the end of the desk and pulled Michelle's panties all the way off and dropped them on the rest of her garments.

Michelle watched through her squint as Amelia took in the sight of her trimmed pussy. She glided her hand over her thigh and between it while lightly passing over her pussy to her other thigh and rubbed it, too.

Amelia pushed on both her knees to spread her legs. Michelle was exposed to her and she anticipated what was coming.

Amelia kissed her thighs over to her clit and glided her tongue over it. Michelle shook with joy.

Amelia licked it and pressed her tongue onto it while traveling her hands over her sides and up to her breasts where she kneaded them and tugged on her nipples.

She sucked on her clit with passion and lust and Michelle was moaning at a level higher than before.

She dragged her tongue through her pussy's lips and licked around inside. She did so again with hunger as she ate her with her hands holding her legs open.

She spread her lips, buried her face into her pussy, and got her tongue in deep. She darted it in and out and then swirled it all inside.

Michelle grabbed Amelia's tresses and squealed.

With her eyes rolling back white, Michelle said, "I love how you lick my pussy. You're going to make me cum..."

Amelia replaced her tongue with a couple of fingers and she plunged them into her. She finger-fucked her deep and hard then fast and with much friction rubbing through her lips and inner pink flesh.

She drew them back and drove them in as far as they could go and twisted her fingers around. She withdrew to the edge of her pussy and in again they drove in. She built up to a vibrating, fast speed, and Michelle was louder and patting the desk.

Amelia sucked on her clit while fingering her. Michelle tensed, clinched her thighs together, and held them there. Amelia kept fingering the best she could with her digits clamped between her legs.

Michelle said, "Ooh, I'm about to...cuuuummm...ahhhh! Yeahhh!"

She coated Amelia's fingers in primal, lustful juices as the energy released from the climax caused her to relax and gasp. She laid back and just breathed and soaked it all in.

Her skin, hair, and back were drenched. She wiped her forehead and breathed softly but with an elevated heart rate until she regained herself.

Amelia walked alongside the desk and gave her another kiss that last more than a minute.

She pulled away and smiled. "Did you like that?"

"Did I? Oh, that was the best orgasm ever!"

Amelia giggled. "I'm glad. The truth is that I've been wanting to do that to you for a long time. I was just scared but I'm glad I did."

"Me too," Michelle said as she tucked her fingers in the waistband of Amelia's shorts. "Now, it's your turn."

Amelia rubbed her own tits and smiled. "Mmm, I'm ready."

Michelle sat up and pulled her shorts down to bring her lacy black panties into the light. She rubbed her hand back and forth over her pussy, which was wet and warm.

Amelia clawed at Michelle's hair and rocked her hips.

Michelle kissed her stomach, which had a salty taste from her perspiration, but she was still riled up nonetheless.

She held her ass cheeks in both hands as she kissed through the line centered in her tummy, to her belly-button, and over her panties, which she took into her teeth.

She tugged on them and shimmied them down to her ankles assisted by her hands.

Michelle admired her toned, cream-colored legs and her pussy, which was void of all hair but dripping wet.

Michelle rubbed her legs from her calves, knees, to her thighs and between them.

She stopped short of her pussy and instead left kisses on her legs while pushing her shirt upward and part of her breasts became visible.

She kept brushing by her pussy but didn't touch it, not directly.

"Please. You're teasing me..." Amelia said softly.

"I know that. Now you see how I felt!"

"Oh, I'm sorry!"

Michelle grinned a wicked one as she took her hands and kisses away and sat back. "What do you want me to do, anyway?"

"You know..."

"I want to be clear on this so you need to say it."

"Grr, I need you to lick me, finger me, make me cum! I said it! Is that enough for you?"

"Such a feisty attitude, my friend," Michelle said while kissing her legs before moving between them again. "I'll think about it..."

Amelia grunted and her legs looked to have the consistency of butter.

Michelle groped Amelia's ass. It was perfectly round and with thickness and felt so good in her hands.

She leaned forward and sucked on her clit. She gave it long strokes with her tongue, first up in a slow lick, back down, and again. She loved how sweet she tasted with a mix of salt.

She went a little more intense as she suddenly thrust a pair of fingers into her. She fingered Amelia with more loving strokes, slow and steady, but still caused her to moan and grab at her hair. The tugs on her tresses were a little painful but Michelle tolerated it as she loved why she was doing it!

"Like that. Oh..." Amelia said as she looked up with her eyes blinking fast.

Michelle sucked on her clit again with a touch more intensity and kept rotating her fingers around within her.

"Mmm, I'm loving this, but my pussy is getting a little cold and lonely," Michelle said as she slowed her movements.

Amelia caught her breath and said, "Let me fix that."

"Okay, but I want to taste yours, too," she said as she laid back and Amelia climbed upon her in a 69 with her pussy over Michelle's face.

After nestling herself upon Michelle, she devoured her pussy, which was like candy to her.

"Mmm, do you like?" Amelia asked.

Between lapping it, she said, "Yes, now be quiet and let me lick! Mmm, yes. Yummy..."

Amelia rose up and let out a hard, shaking moan before diving into Michelle's sex again and burying her tongue in. She licked it as fast as she could and slipped her fingers in and fucked her roughly.

Michelle was moaning into her pussy, rumbling with excitement, and kicking. It was becoming a lost cause to focus on eating her as the sensations grew with intensity.

Michelle reveled in having her pussy her in her mouth and ass in her hands. She licked and sucked on her pussy lips. Afterwards, she finger-fucked Amelia. She was hotter and creamier than before.

"Cum, baby. Cum for me," Michelle whispered as she saw her hips rocking hard.

She fingered her fast, then faster, and with more speed still while groping an ass cheek.

She released the grip on her ass and stung it with a long series of slaps while her fingers kept fucking her. She switched to eating her pussy again, sucking it, licking it with hunger.

Amelia stopped giving Michelle attention as she clinched. She moaned and screamed with the big "O" sending shockwaves throughout her! Michelle didn't stop licking as she lapped up all of her cum. Amelia could do no more than collapse upon Michelle and rest.

It was like a sauna, their bodies were sticky, and the scents of their sweat and juices filled the office. And in that moment in time, they couldn't have been happier.

"Wow, you're amazing!" Amelia said as she rolled off Michelle and laid on her tummy.

Michelle positioned herself next to her and they gazed into each other eyes. Michelle stroked Amelia's drenched hair with puffy cheeks.

"And to think that you didn't want to do it at first."

With her eyes still shut, Amelia said, "I was in shock. I always thought you were a beauty and a great friend but I didn't know how to handle it when I realized you liked me, too."

"If you're still unsure, we don't have to do this again..." Michelle said as she pretended to move away but Amelia snatched her arm and pulled her back for another kiss.

They got into it again but a noise outside rattled the girls and they attached to each other and shrieked!

"Wha, what was that?" Michelle asked as her heart was thumping.

Amelia clinched her tighter. "I don't know! I thought everyone had gone home! We should be okay. The door locks automatically when you close it. The only person that has a key is..."

They heard footsteps stop outside of the door! The handle jiggled and they heard a click!

They started to scramble for their garments but realized they were scattered across the floor and too far away.

The door opened and there was Principal Marshall!

He didn't move, not an inch, when he saw the women in their birthday outfits. Michelle was looking away with her bear hug still embracing Amelia and Amelia herself was frozen. She swallowed long and hard.

Principal Marshall folded his arms into a pretzel. "I'm going to guess that whatever you two have been doing in here isn't on our list of extracurricular activities." The ladies didn't move a bit and sealed their eyes from the humiliation. "I believe both of you have a visit to the principal's office in your future! And I'm talking in the next ten minutes!"

And just like that, he spun and disappeared back into the locker room.

Michelle looked at Amelia and spoke through watery eyes. "I've never been so embarrassed! 'Sniff.' Where did he come from?"

"I don't know and I can only imagine what he's going to talk to us about."

Michelle wiped her tears. "Yeah, what are the odds that's not going to be a little awkward?"

The women would eventually dress and take that long stroll to the principal's office...

12