Private Lingerie Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

"Oh yeah," Paige sighed, "Fill my cunt with your gism. Pump me so full that it is dripping out even before Eva can get her mouth down to taste it. I want that slut to push her tongue up inside me and to lick me so clean that she finds every last drop of your seed."

"Give us that fucking cum," Eva growled, and then she bit my earlobe, rather hard. Before that pain had subsided, I felt a finger slide between my buttocks. Eva expertly located my prostate and gave it a swift massage. At the exact same moment, Paige clenched her kegels. My orgasm exploded up out of my gonads, through my cock, and into my wife's eager receptacle.

Eva was already dropping to her knees. I stepped back, enjoying the view of Eva's tits dangling loose from that bra as she moved. Before she attacked Paige, Eva grabbed my root and dragged my cock across her lips. She looked me straight in the eyes, her mouth spreading into a wide grin as she rimmed my helmet as if it was a lollipop, and instantly slid her mouth from my still dripping tip to Paige's inner thigh, where as promised, she caught the first rivulet on her tongue.

Without missing a beat, Eva slipped between my wife's knees, and nudged Paige gently so that Paige swivelled until her back rested against the wall, her ass perched on the edge of a plushy padded bench, legs sprawled open. Eva was perfectly positioned on the floor between my wife's thighs, her face buried deep in that steamy cunt.

"I need to suck you clean," Paige demanded, perhaps because she knew that the combination of my sustained erection and Eva's upthrust ass was going to be irresistible otherwise. I congratulated myself on guessing that Eva took advantage of her inventory, and had selected a boy short style panty that suited her wide bottom, in a fabric and colour that matched her bra.

I must have hesitated holding that gaze for a beat too many, because Paige pouted and then became insistent. "Oh, that sweet slut can suck your cock next time. Right now, it belongs to me."

Paige reached over and grasped my slimy shaft, pulling me toward her mouth. Her jaw went slack and she steered my tumescence deep into her throat, locking her lips around it. I was of course curious what sort of blow jobs Eva might give to claim to be the best cock sucking slut in the world, but the suction that Paige was applying definitely made her a contender for that title.

As Paige began to pleasure me, I had a perfect view of Eva's efforts. I watched her tongue brush against my wife's tenderest lips. Paige moaned around my shaft as her BFF's tongue pushed deep into her pussy, orally fucking her.

"That looks like it must feel so good baby," I sighed. "I just love watching Eva eat your wet cream-filled cunt."

"I could eat this beautiful cunt all night," Eva said as she came up for air, and then she proved it by lowering her head and slurping more of our mellow mixture from Paige's slit.

I tried adding to Paige's pleasure by reaching down to massage her tits, while Eva slid her hands under Paige's ass, lifting my wife's clit into a position where Eva could get better access. I worked Paige's mounds gently, my palms rolled under the flesh, lifting and kneading, before teasing her nipples gradually, first with one fingertip, then another, then two at once, then trapping the nubbin between the two fingers, all ending with a steady tug.

Eva's tongue swirled inside Paige's opening as Eva held contact with my eyes, watching me watch her thrusting deep and then teasingly withdrawing to flick my wife's clit, or to draw Paige's labia into her mouth. Paige's nectar had coated Eva's chin as she licked and sucked on those tender lips, savouring their flavor. Paige moaned around my cock Eva concentrated on her clit, peppering it with kisses on the hood before lashing at it with her tongue.

Paige's hips started to shift under Eva's tongue. Her breathing was becoming ragged and she was less attentive to the hard cock in her own mouth. Eva focused completely on her clit, spreading the edges of Paige's labia wide to more fully expose the sensitive nub. I watched that pointy tongue dance across my wife's throbbing sex organ. I would have said with confidence prior to that moment that Paige had never had sex with a woman before, but from the technique, I guessed that Eva had. I suppose they might have had all sorts of practice when I wasn't around, but that hardly mattered. All I really knew was that Eva was about to give my wife a bigger orgasm than I ever would.

Eva closed her lips around the rigid flesh. Tiny chin motions suggested that she was nibbling on it, probably using her teeth, while sucking the inflamed tip like a teeny cock. Paige could not resist this for long. Eva perhaps sensed this and she again shifted focus, kneading Paige's ass in her strong fingers, lifting Paige's womanhood to her mouth, allowing her tongue to fully explore my wife's tender folds. One hand slid between Paige's thighs fingers probing the wet opening. Eva spread Paige's legs wide apart and pushed her tongue inside Paige. That talented tongue cleaned Paige's inner walls, capturing any residual deposits from my orgasm, and driving my wife towards another of her own. Eva's head started to bob between Paige's legs as her tongue fucked my wife's cunt.

I watched Paige's climax build as her belly rippled from her navel down to where Eva's head obscured my view. From my own experience, I knew that her slit would contract around Eva's mouth as a wave of pleasure crashed through her body. This was quickly confirmed when Paige spit my cock out of her mouth to scream in ecstasy. Her contractions pushed another gob of goo out which Eva proceeded to lap up as if still ravenously hungry for the combined cream.

"I'm not sure which is Paige and which is you, but I sure love this mix of flavours," Eva gasped as she licked the last dribble of Paige's inner thigh and smiled up at me, her teeth shiny with more than saliva.

Having pumped a large load into Paige, I had not spurted in Paige's mouth, despite the enthusiastic though slightly distracted blow job, so my cock was still rigid, standing proud in the space between my wife's chest and Eva's grinning face.

"Oh, you might as well suck on him, I know you both want it after all the bragging about being the world's best cock sucking slut and all," Paige gasped as she spoke, "Besides, I need to catch my breath."

Eva did not need any further encouragement, Her strong hand reached up from Paige's thigh and tugged my hardness toward that waiting mouth. Eva's early tease had pushed a bit past the taboo of a strange mouth on my cock, but this would be the first full on blow job from someone besides Paige since we had met. Somehow, having my wife sprawled beneath us as it happened a foot above her face seemed fitting.

After all the build up, I wish I could do justice to Eva's oral skill, but trying to describe perfection is as hopeless as describing a Picasso to a blind man. Words don't capture the unique talent. Her lips closed around just the head of my cock, firm yet soft around me. First she bathed my spongy helmet with her tongue, and then she eagerly swallowed me right to the root, before dragging her mouth out to my tip again, her teeth present along the outer silk of my skin, but never more than teasing me.

I closed my eyes just for a moment, and opened them to see that Paige was staring at the junction where Eva's lips surrounded my meat. My supposedly straight wife had one hand caressing her own breasts, while tugging her BFF's left nipple with the other. I watched as that hand drifted down Eva's torso and started to finger Eva's dripping snatch. This did nothing to distract me from the miracle of Eva's mouth around my cock, and her hand kneading my balls. I could only hope that this was not a one off experience, because no matter how great Paige was at oral sex, her chum was in another league, and I already craved more.

Eva had shifted technique as I was lost in thought, licking all around my cock like it was a melting ice cream cone and then taking it from the top like a popsicle. She continued to caress and gently squeeze my balls as she worshipped my cock with her mouth, sending lightening bolts of excitement up my spine to explode in my brain as she began to lick around the underside of my mushroom head.

"Holy shit, that looks incredible sweetie, I think you might really be the world's best cocksucker," Paige commented as she watched. I was pleased she had conceded that, freeing me from having to restrain my praise later.

Eva wrapped her lips around the throbbing head of my cock and sucked the crown into her moist warm cheek. The suction was phenomenal as her tongue teased my pee slit. I felt my hips thrusting forward, my cock trying to bury itself in that welcoming orifice. The slow, steady slide down my shaft had my balls boiling. Every inch or so Eva pulled back up to the crown and then swallowed a bit more on the next manoeuvre. I think both Paige and I were holding our breath in anticipation of Eva's talented mouth about to engulf him completely.

The intensity of this unexpected sexual threesome had built to the point where once again, I needed release. Even with the earlier orgasm and trying to hold back and enjoy this as long as I could, there was no way I was going to last much longer. Somehow Eva seemed to know that I had reached the point. She began to bob her head more swiftly, as she vigorously rolled my balls between her fingers. I held her head, warning her that I was going to come, and then, she again surprised me. She eased the pressure of her sucking, looking up at me and clamping her fist around my root.

"I know a great blow job should end with me having a mouthful of cream, but I fear you might not stay hard after your second load, and as long as Paige is okay with it, I really need your cock to fill my aching cunt before we finish."

Paige quickly shifted up off the bench, kneeling in the tight space of the fitting room. The two women eased me onto that seat as Paige answered.

"I'm sure we'll be back really soon so I can model the rest of the lingerie we never got to tonight, and on that rip, I'll make sure that you get an unadulterated taste of him sweetie."

"Hey, don't I get a say..." I started to protest, but was instantly cut off.

"NO!" both Paige and Eva laughed simultaneously, while Eva was busy climbing on to my lap, her back to me so that she faced Paige. Her already eager snatch swallowed my swollen member. I reached around and cupped both tits, firmly kneading the mounds. Eva began tugging on her nipples as she bounced on my meat. Paige knelt a foot in front of us, her eyes sparkling with excitement, her perky tits still capped by diamond hard nipples, her chest still flushed with passion. Her head started moving slightly as she followed the up and down motion of Eva fucking me.

I nibbled Eva's shoulder and neck, still watching Paige. I had been surprised that she had allowed Eva even to watch our sex play, so permitting her BFF to join in was beyond imagination. I now saw a voyeuristic streak in Paige I would not have guessed existed. Though I love my wife immensely, I had always believed she suffered from the tendency of perfect little girls to grow up into goddesses who expect to be worshipped, but not to give back with great gusto. I had enjoyed how she had played against that type in our own lovemaking, but she still tended to present as cool in public. Though Eva's shop was locked, so not quite public, even having another person sharing these intimate moments forced a complete re-framing of my view of Paige.

So what happened next was truly shocking. Instead of settling back on her haunches and perhaps touching herself as she watched Eva use me like a sex toy, Paige smoothly rose up, closing the gap between her and us. Her fingers brushed my hair above my ear, a very familiar touch, turning my face so that our lips met. Just before Paige's head blocked my view however, I saw her other hand caress Eva's left tit. She had allowed Eva to eat her, so girl sex had already occurred, but she had been a relatively passive recipient of Eva's attentions.

Then Paige swivelled her head, her lips moving from my mouth to Eva's. Since Eva was panting with pleasure as her cunt clamped repeatedly around my swollen cock, the two tongues met and started dancing together, inches from my face, so that I had a perfect view. Paige was now tugging Eva's nipple. I felt the shudders run straight from those engorged nubbins directly to Eva's cunt. I sensed that her clit was buzzing with the electricity that my wife was creating.

Eva was still humping me, bouncing on my lap. Her movement was ragged, but increasingly urgent.

Paige came up for air.

"Fill her as full as you can, my dear."

Then without hesitation she began kissing Eva's body, starting with the sweet spot below her chum's ear, and licking down the side of her neck. Both hands kneaded Eva's tits as Paige ran her tongue along a collarbone, and nibbled the point of Eva's shoulder as Eva squirmed around my cock.

Paige proceeded to kiss her way down Eva's chest. Her fingers continued to massage her chum's tits, while her lips danced all around, coming close to Eva's nipples, but then darting across to kiss cleavage or to lick the curve of an orb. Eva groaned, and froze momentarily in my lap when Paige finally extended her long slender tongue to lightly touch the tip of Eva's rigid nipple. I watched as Paige caressed Eva's other breast and leaned across her chest so that she could suck her nipple into her mouth. Paige took a long tug on this nubbin, holding it between her teeth and making Eva first squirm in my lap, and then scream. I could not tell whether it was pain, or pleasure, or a combination of both.

"Holy fuck," Eva yelled so loudly I bet some security guard got startled out of his nap. "You better come soon, because I'm more than ready and if Paige keeps turning me on so much, I might just melt."

That seemed just to challenge Paige to greater efforts. Without stopping her oral assault on Eva's tits, my wife proceeded to roam down Eva's belly. One hand curled around to lift Eva's ass off my thigh, allowing Paige to tease Eva's anus. The other hand found Eva's clit, which left several fingers brushing against my cock whenever Eva pushed up. That sensation was oddly familiar, since Paige often touched her clit when I was fucking her, and she knew that although my cock was super sensitive at that stage, stroking me skillfully added to my pleasure, and Paige was highly skilled.

What happened next however was totally fresh. Eva grabbed a fistful of Paige's hair, pulling my wife's mouth off of Eva's nipple. Eva then directed Paige's face to our laps. Paige needed no further instruction. Her tongue immediately stabbed out at the juncture of my cock and Eva's cunt. She then lightly kissed Eva's swollen love bud. I leaned back, Eva sprawled back on top of me, allowing Paige even better access so that she could easily reach Eva's clit. I had a close up view of Paige's head as she sucked her BFF's pearl, just like when she was sucking my cock. That realization made my cock throb more urgently.

"Please fill me up soon, so that Paige can eat your goo out of my wet cunt," Eva begged.

"It is going to taste sooo good," Eva added, pausing from her oral mission. She then licked around the root of my shaft and my balls before returning her attention to Eva's clit. This made a tiny spurt of seed spurt out of my cock into Eva's warm wet receptacle. She shuddered as she felt the swimmers invading.

Paige lifted up, freeing Eva to start slamming up and down rapidly, driving her cunt and my cock together. My wife gave me a deep loving smooch, her hands cradling my face as she mashed our lips together and slid her tongue past my teeth to wrestle with my tongue. I reached down and felt her wet slit, fondling her engorged clit. I don't think she had ever been so turned on by sex during our marriage.

I wish I could say how long the kiss lasted, and I know that time did not really stand still. It just felt that way. At some point, Paige pulled back, and turned her face toward her chum. Instantly, the two women were kissing intensely inches in front of my eyes, while Eva gyrated in my lap, rotating her inner walls around my hardness. I could tell she was getting close and she wanted to cum.

Paige's hands roamed across Eva's chest, caressing her boobs briefly, and then stroking her belly and flanks tenderly.

"Somebody here better climax soon, I'm getting hungry," Paige laughed, and then stroked Eva's clit.

Eva's body went rigid. She wrapped her arms around Paige and pulled my wife against her body, crushing Eva's tits against Paige's mouth. Paige licked Eva's nipples as Eva's body convulsed around my shaft.

Still, though my cock throbbed, my seed did not erupt.

"Not my fault, Paige, that you sucked me dry..."

Someone's fingers responded by fondling my balls giving them a gentle squeeze, and then rolling them, before applying a bit more pressure. That did the trick. No great gobs of goo this time, just several hard shots of semen shooting into Eva's depths. Just enough that I could feel it ooze around my cock and puddle in my lap, staining the tops and inside of her thighs. Paige slid back, settling on her haunches, her hands on my knees, her grin shining up at me. Eva turned her face enough to kiss me, not with hot sexual passion, more like a high school date saying thank you for a nice evening.

"I need to lick you clean," Paige purred.

She dove into my lap, licking my balls and Eva's thighs clean of the leaked fluids. I knew that my wife was experiencing the combined taste of both myself and her best friend, and hoped she was loving it. We could face the consequences later. Paige worked her way up my exposed shaft until her tongue found Eva's cunt. She began lapping at that sodden slit without pausing to allow me to remove my deflated cock. Paige licked up every drop of my cum as it oozed from Eva, her tongue darting down to tease Eva's ass and exploring for any juices that might have coated my taint or behind my balls. I knew how thoroughly Paige loved to clean my cock and balls after fucking, but this was beyond amazing. Though I was too spent to get really hard again, my wife's tongue action maintained my arousal at a partially chubby state.

"Honey, I need better access," Paige instructed, her voice muffled in my lap.

I improvised, grasping Eva firmly about the waist and lifting her up and away from my belly slowly so as not to bump Paige too hard. I lowered her to my thighs, which allowed my half hard cock to nestle comfortably between her buttocks. Eva squirmed appreciatively, settling my cock into that valley.

Over Eva's shoulder I had a bird's eye view as Paige swirled her tongue swirled around Eva's clit before dipping inside and licking up to bobble her clit on each pass. She then drew Eva's labia into her mouth, licking and sucking her lips, savouring their flavor. Eva thrust back against my tired but resurgent cock when Paige's mouth again found her clit, peppering the hood with kisses before before lashing the bud with her tongue.

Eva groaned, "It feels like you are fucking my cunt with your tongue."

Paige responded by adding a couple of fingers, thrusting them inside Eva, which I knew Paige liked when I ate her after fucking. Eva's breathing was becoming ragged as her body responded to Paige's efforts, hips thrusting up to meet Paige's mouth and hand. I watched as Paige focused more closely on her clit, stabbing the tip of her tongue at the exposed flesh at her exposed clit; and then starting to flick it with a fingertip. Paige soon closed her lips around the rigid nubbin, vibrating it with her tongue, I imagined from how Eva squealed and squirmed. My cock still throbbing against her anus. Eva did not last long before her body tensed and released as a wave of pleasure crashed through her. Her cries of ecstasy were muffled by Paige's mouth as my wife explored, seeking any more seed trapped inside her chum.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers